Even More about new Mchess

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

fern

Even More about new Mchess

Post by fern »

In a phone call I sustained with Mr....., today in the morning, I got some hints and inklings about who could be the software house that will deliver mchess. Probably ALL of you know it and can imagine which is, considering the fact that its actual chess engine seems to have reached a ceiling.
Think twice: there are several in those conditions.
But not more words: I am under parole and in fact I hace told too much.
Nevertheless stay tuned regards
Fern
Dr.Wael Deeb

Re: Even More about new Mchess

Post by Dr.Wael Deeb »

In fact,I think that you should tell us all you know about the subject Fern,it's not fair to to keep all the information for yourself....
MChess Pro has been,is and will always be a hot issue,so please be more specific....
Dr.D
_No one can hit as hard as life.But it ain’t about how hard you can hit.It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.How much you can take and keep moving forward….
fern

Post by fern »

Certainly, dear doc, you cannot expect I will commit a treacherous act againts so much kind people that fed my curiosity.
Please, be patient.
Fern
Dr.Wael Deeb

Post by Dr.Wael Deeb »

Of course,I understand perfectly the situation,you can't just give away all the trusted information you've been given,but still....why we,all the MChess Pro fans,should stay in the shadows while you get all the glory :!: :?:

:roll:
_No one can hit as hard as life.But it ain’t about how hard you can hit.It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.How much you can take and keep moving forward….
fern

Post by fern »

You put me in a ferocious an almost unbereable moral dilemma, doc. Should I so easily lose the faith that put in me ....., CEO of.....?

Looking for my nerves medication regards
Fern
Dr.Wael Deeb

Post by Dr.Wael Deeb »

And how about our nerves,ah :!: :?:
Blind like a bat regards :cry:,
Dr.D
Werewolf

Post by Werewolf »

This is just a hoax, right?

99% certain there is no future Mchess.
Eelco de Groot
Full name:   

Post by Eelco de Groot »

Werewolf wrote:This is just a hoax, right?

As Dann pointed out Sandro Necchi posted in the Rybka forum after the WCCC and later wrote about meeting Marty again in the San Francisco Bay area in the HIARCS forum:
Sandro Necchi wrote:Yes, he is really a clever and nice guy. We discussed a lot on chess and computer chess and we exchanged some ideas. He believes he has new ideas which, according to him, are not so easy to make, but knowing him as I do it simply means it will take some time to put them in an algorithm. It does not seem he want to make a new version losing to other chess engines, so it should be interesting...

Stefan is a heavy worker, so he can make miracles from cutting time to release something, but I do not think he can make it before the end of July. This is just my opinion. My plan is to be ready to release my book at the middle of July. i want to make a much better book than previous ones for all customers; those who use the program to play it or against other chess engines... so I am working hard on it.
Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first
place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you
are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it.
-- Brian W. Kernighan
Dr.Wael Deeb

Post by Dr.Wael Deeb »

No Sir,no hoax this is....it's real and only people from the aristocratic class put their hands on the beta of the new MChess Pro....
Graham Banks

Post by Graham Banks »

Dr.Wael Deeb wrote:

No Sir,no hoax this is....it's real and only people from the aristocratic class put their hands on the beta of the new MChess Pro....
Fern's an aristocrat? :wink: :lol:
gbanksnz at gmail.com