CCRL 40/40 - A most curious game

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

pichy

Re: CCRL 40/40 - A most curious game

Post by pichy »

Graham Banks wrote:
Mike S. wrote:Yes, thanks. I know your high quality collections which are very appreciated. I generated two books from your collections, for Fritz & Arena (link see above in my other posting), but starting with 1991. For me it's not risky to include somewhat older games as I use these books mainly for engine testing and as a generic opening reference, not for online competition.

I did apply similar criterias as you mentioned, when I created books from other game databases too, in recent years, with the exception that I didn't care to exclude "old" games. (Really old games before 1970 were exlcuded due to an Elo minimum anyway.)

I would not object against inclusion of (strong) correspondence games.

In Fritz, most of the time I use min. games = 3 too (but rest "normal" for more variety).
I might just add my appreciation for your books Mike, which I also continue to use for variety. For tournaments, I still like the small Xmas2640-12.ctg, Xmas2640.abk and Xmas2640b.bkt books.

Cheers,
Graham.
This is what I have found out so far, as the quality of the opening books are created from games of players that are rated lower than rybka 232a, and as you see some opening books are so inferior that the quality is worse than a player rated 1400. Even if we use a great opening book like Rybka.abk sometimes the level of play by Rybka 232a without an opening is not worse than by using a great opening book.

PS: Here is my experiment:

I wonder how much benefit Rybka gets from using an opening book, next 40 games i will test Rybka 232.a (without an Opening Book) vs Cyclone xTreme.

Engine Score Ry Cy S-B
1: Rybka v2.3.2a.w32 25.5/40 ········································ 0=1=11=1=10=111111==0100=01====11111===0 369.75
2: Cyclone xTreme 14.5/40 1=0=00=0=01=000000==1011=10====00000===1 ········································ 369.75

40 games played / Tournament is finished
Name of the tournament: Arena tournament
Site/ Country: Jorge-07E2FB46AF, United States
Level: Tournament Game in 5 Minutes
Hardware: AMD Athlon(TM) XP 2000+ 1662 MHz with 992 MB Memory
Operating system: Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 3 (Build 2600)
PGN-File: C:\Program Files\Arena\Arena.pgn
E-Mail Address:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is what I have found so far to my surprise. These previous 40 games were played with both engines using Rybka.abk. But I always thought that Opening books were a collection of openings from players that are rated lower than Rybka 232a. Which prompt me to make an experiment. What if Rybka 232a play without an Opening book to see if it scores higher than with a good opening book like Rybka.abk, well here is the answer Rybka without an opening book is scoring as good as using an opening book.

Engine Score Ry Cy S-B
1: Rybka v2.3.2a.w32 26.0/40 ········································ =====100=11===0111=011101111111=101110=0 364.00
2: Cyclone xTreme 14.0/40 =====011=00===1000=100010000000=010001=1 ········································ 364.00

40 games played / Tournament is finished
Site/ Country: Jorge-07E2FB46AF, United States
PGN-File: C:\Program Files\Arena\Books\arena.pgn
E-Mail Address:

Therefore, my recommendation is not to use an opening books for engines that do not have a better opening book than Rybka.abk as the game between Bright vs Cyclone :wink:
Dr.Wael Deeb

Post by Dr.Wael Deeb »

Thanks Jeorge,but Rybka.abk is way too old and outdated....my current q8.abk is at least 120-150 Elo stronger than this oldie :D
Dr.D
_No one can hit as hard as life.But it ain’t about how hard you can hit.It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.How much you can take and keep moving forward….
pichy

Post by pichy »

But Rybka.abk is still much better than the opening used between the critized game Bright Vs Cyclone xTreme.

PS: If an Opening is new and the author is not sure if it is better or worse than simply leaving the program play each other without any opening, then he must test the X Opening Book and see if at least beat one of the two programs in question without using an Opening.
pichy

Post by pichy »

Mike S. wrote:I can only imagine that such blunders come into a book by importing a "broken" game. I guess almost all big databases to work with, will contain a couple of such games.

But normally, an Arena book will never play such moves if the book option

Minimal number of games: 2
(or bigger; Fritz' "optimal setting" value is 3 here)

because it is highly unlikely that moves like 6...Ba3 and 9...Qc6 were played more than once. - The min. percentages should be another safety net against such moves, although if a game was broken the result could be wrong, too.

So, even if a book or the database it is based upon, does contain some of such blunders, proper book options should prevent that they are played from an Arena book.

P.S. My most recent free Arena book is based on Norm Pollock's HQ. collection of IM/GM games, quite big and by default with max. 40 plies:

http://remixshare.com/?file=98y1zx6wa1
(requires: http://7-zip.org/ )
I am starting to believe that opening books created by IM/GM could be weaker than if you simply create an opening book with only the first 4 moves and let either Rybka 3, Shredder 12 or Naum 4 add the rest of the moves, since those programs will most likely create Opening books that are more solid and or stronger than those created or played by human. You don't mind if I test your newer opening book based on Norm Pollock's versus Rybka withouth an opening book. I will play 200 games just to see the result.

PS: By the way I am having difficulty downloading your book, can you create a more direct link :?:
Uri Blass

Post by Uri Blass »

pichy wrote:
Mike S. wrote:I can only imagine that such blunders come into a book by importing a "broken" game. I guess almost all big databases to work with, will contain a couple of such games.

because it is highly unlikely that moves like 6...Ba3 and 9...Qc6 were played more than once. - The min. percentages should be another safety net against such moves, although if a game was broken the result could be wrong, too.

So, even if a book or the database it is based upon, does contain some of such blunders, proper book options should prevent that they are played from an Arena book.

P.S. My most recent free Arena book is based on Norm Pollock's HQ. collection of IM/GM games, quite big and by default with max. 40 plies:

I am starting to believe that opening books created by IM/GM could be weaker than if you simply create an opening book with only the first 4 moves and let either Rybka 3, Shredder 12 or Naum 4 add the rest of the moves, since those programs will most likely create Opening books that are more solid and or stronger than those created or played by human. You don't mind if I test your newer opening book based on Norm Pollock's versus Rybka withouth an opening book. I will play 200 games just to see the result.

PS: By the way I am having difficulty downloading your book, can you create a more direct link :?:
I think that you are wrong to assume that opening books are based on human games.
It was the case in the past but today the books are based mainly on computer moves of the winner from computer games.

I guess that something is wrong in your games because your result that no book is leading does not seem to me logical.

I will not be surprised if some engine is slowed down by a significant factor or if the engine that is supposed not to use book is using book.

Uri
pichy

Post by pichy »

Uri Blass wrote:
pichy wrote:

I think that you are wrong to assume that opening books are based on human games.
It was the case in the past but today the books are based mainly on computer moves of the winner from computer games.

I guess that something is wrong in your games because your result that no book is leading does not seem to me logical.

I will not be surprised if some engine is slowed down by a significant factor or if the engine that is supposed not to use book is using book.

Uri
I will show you the last game:
pichy

Post by pichy »

Uri Blass wrote:
pichy wrote:

Uri
Here is the last game in progress:

[Event "Arena tournament"]
[Site "RUTH-07E2FB46AF"]
[Date "2009.10.25"]
[Round "61"]
[White "Rybka v2.3.2a.w32-A"]
[Black "Rybka v2.3.2a.w32-B"]
[Result "*"]
[BlackElo "2900"]
[ECO "E70"]
[Opening "King's Indian"]
[Time "21:01:46"]
[Variation "4.e4 O-O 5.Nf3"]
[WhiteElo "2900"]
[TimeControl "300"]
[Termination "unterminated"]
[PlyCount "9"]
[WhiteType "program"]
[BlackType "program"]

1. c4 g6 {(g7g6 Nb1c3 Bf8g7 Ng1f3 Ng8f6 d2d4 OO Bc1g5 h7h6) +0.07/12 10} 2.
d4 Nf6 {(Ng8f6 Ng1f3 Bf8g7 Nb1c3 OO e2e4 Nb8c6 Bf1e2 d7d6 OO) 0.00/13 8} 3.
Nc3 Bg7 {(Bf8g7 e2e4 OO Bf1d3 Nb8c6 Ng1f3 d7d6 d4d5 Nc6b4) +0.02/12 6} 4.
e4 O-O {(OO e4e5 Nf6e8 Ng1f3 Nb8c6 Bf1e2 d7d6 Bc1f4 f7f6) -0.06/12 10} 5.
Nf3 {(Ng1f3 d7d6 Bf1e2 c7c5 d4xc5 d6xc5 Bc1f4 Nb8c6 OO Nc6d4) +0.10/12 10}
Mike S.

Post by Mike S. »

The download page is working. There is a delay of ~12 seconds waiting time and then the download button appears. If not, it may be a browser or -settings issue. Sorry, I need to use a filehoster for these 18 MB file because my own webspace is too small. But I didn't get replies with problems regarding Remixshare, before.

As for the strength of (human) opening moves, it's not just like the GM "finds" the move in realtime, at the board. So you don't compare a computer move to a human move at 40/2h or the like, but to a move either from established chess history which was cross-checked in hundreds of master games and analyzed in depth dozens of times by experts, or to a move found by a team of opening seconds who were using computers too, if it's a novelty for example.

So, the engine is alone with limited time against an army of chess masters (over time) who had almost unlimited analysis time, if you see it as a combined effort. I don't think that an engine can improve 5th or 6th moves of any major opening. Also, some moves may look like improvements while in fact, the opponent engine didn't reply optimal. This will be difficult to tell for chess amateurs.

I'd prefer to call such moves "interesting alternatives" or "suprising engine suggestions" :mrgreen: but if that is really an improvement, is something GM analysts and GM practice have to prove.
Regards, Mike
pichy

Post by pichy »

Mike S. wrote:The download page is working. There is a delay of ~12 seconds waiting time and then the download button appears. If not, it may be a browser or -settings issue. Sorry, I need to use a filehoster for these 18 MB file because my own webspace is too small. But I didn't get replies with problems regarding Remixshare, before.

As for the strength of (human) opening moves, it's not just like the GM "finds" the move in realtime, at the board. So you don't compare a computer move to a human move at 40/2h or the like, but to a move either from established chess history which was cross-checked in hundreds of master games and analyzed in depth dozens of times by experts, or to a move found by a team of opening seconds who were using computers too, if it's a novelty for example.

So, the engine is alone with limited time against an army of chess masters (over time) who had almost unlimited analysis time, if you see it as a combined effort. I don't think that an engine can improve 5th or 6th moves of any major opening. Also, some moves may look like improvements while in fact, the opponent engine didn't reply optimal. This will be difficult to tell for chess amateurs.

I'd prefer to call such moves "interesting alternatives" or "suprising engine suggestions" :mrgreen: but if that is really an improvement, is something GM analysts and GM practice have to prove.
What I think is really happening is that Rybka.abk was created with the help of an engine much weaker than Rybka 232a and the quality of the opening lines are not as strong as the lines or moves found by Rybka 232a.

Engine Score Ry Ry S-B
1: Rybka v2.3.2a.w32-B 51.5/100 ···································································································· =1010=1=======01=1==010100===10101=1==0==100=====1=010=1==01=10101=10====101==0101==01==010101==0101
2: Rybka v2.3.2a.w32-A 48.5/100 =0101=0=======10=0==101011===01010=0==1==011=====0=101=0==10=01010=01====010==1010==10==101010==1010 ····································································································

100 of 200 games played
Site/ Country: RUTH-07E2FB46AF, United States
PGN-File: C:\Program Files\Arena\Books\arena.pgn
E-Mail Address:
pichy

Post by pichy »

Mike S. wrote:The download page is working. There is a delay of ~12 seconds waiting time and then the download button appears. If not, it may be a browser or -settings issue. Sorry, I need to use a filehoster for these 18 MB file because my own webspace is too small. But I didn't get replies with problems regarding Remixshare, before.

Here are some of the games, I will not post them all since it will take too much space on CCC.

[Site "RUTH-07E2FB46AF"]
[Date "2009.10.25"]
[Round "76"]
[White "Rybka v2.3.2a.w32-B"]
[Black "Rybka v2.3.2a.w32-A"]
[Result "1-0"]
[BlackElo "2900"]
[ECO "C02"]
[Opening "French"]
[Time "23:20:34"]
[Variation "Advance, Euwe, 6.a3"]
[WhiteElo "2900"]
[TimeControl "300"]
[Termination "adjudication"]
[PlyCount "137"]
[WhiteType "program"]
[BlackType "program"]

1. Nc3 {(Nb1c3 Nb8c6 Ng1f3 Ng8f6 d2d4 d7d5 Bc1f4 e7e6 e2e3 Bf8d6) +0.13/13
9} Nf6 {(Ng8f6 Ng1f3 Nb8c6 e2e4 d7d5 e4xd5 Nf6xd5 Bf1c4 Bc8e6 Bc4xd5 Be6xd5
OO) -0.07/12 10} 2. e4 {(e2e4 Nb8c6 Ng1f3 d7d5 e4e5 Nf6e4 Bf1d3 Ne4xc3
d2xc3 g7g6 OO) +0.12/13 29} Nc6 {(Nb8c6 Ng1f3 e7e5 Bf1c4 Bf8c5 OO OO d2d3
d7d6 Nc3a4) -0.07/13 9} 3. d4 {(d2d4 d7d5 e4e5 Nf6e4 Ng1f3 Ne4xc3 b2xc3
g7g6 Bf1d3 Bf8g7) +0.16/12 8} d5 {(d7d5 e4e5 Nf6e4 Ng1f3 e7e6 Bf1d3 Bf8b4
OO Ne4xc3 b2xc3 Bb4xc3 Ra1b1) -0.13/13 9} 4. e5 {(e4e5 Nf6e4 Ng1f3 Bc8f5
Bf1d3 Qd8d7 OO OOO Rf1e1) +0.11/12 2} Ne4 {(Nf6e4 Ng1f3 Bc8f5 Bf1d3 Qd8d7
OO OOO Qd1e2 g7g6) -0.15/12 3} 5. Nf3 {(Ng1f3) +0.09/10 0} Bf5 {(Bc8f5
Nf3h4 Bf5c8 Bf1d3 e7e6 Nh4f3 Bf8b4 Bc1d2 f7f5 e5xf6/ep Ne4xd2 Qd1xd2)
-0.18/12 14} 6. Nh4 {(Nf3h4 Bf5c8 Bf1d3 e7e6 Nh4f3 Bf8b4 OO Ne4xc3)
+0.12/11 7} Bc8 {(Bf5c8 Bf1d3 e7e6 Nh4f3 Bf8b4 Bc1d2 f7f5 e5xf6/ep Ne4xd2
Qd1xd2 Qd8xf6 OO) -0.07/13 12} 7. Bd3 {(Bf1d3 e7e6 Nh4f3 Bf8b4 Bc1d2 f7f5
e5xf6/ep Ne4xd2) +0.18/11 1} e6 {(e7e6 Nh4f3 Bf8b4 Bc1d2 Ne4xd2 Qd1xd2 OO
OOO Bb4e7 a2a3 f7f5) -0.23/13 6} 8. Nf3 {(Nh4f3 Bf8b4 Bc1d2 Ne4xd2 Qd1xd2
f7f5 a2a3 Bb4e7 OOO) +0.21/11 2} Bb4 {(Bf8b4 Bc1d2 Ne4xd2 Qd1xd2 OO a2a3
Bb4e7 OO f7f6 e5xf6 Be7xf6 Qd2e3) -0.19/12 2} 9. Bd2 {(Bc1d2 Ne4xd2 Qd1xd2
OO a2a3 Bb4e7 OO f7f6 e5xf6 Be7xf6 Qd2e3) +0.19/11 1} Nxd2 {(Ne4xd2 Qd1xd2
OO a2a3 Bb4e7 OO f7f6 e5xf6 Be7xf6 Qd2e3 a7a6) -0.18/12 4} 10. Qxd2
{(Qd1xd2) +0.17/9 0} O-O {(OO a2a3 Bb4e7 OO f7f6 e5xf6 Be7xf6 Qd2e3 a7a6
Rf1e1) -0.14/12 4} 11. a3 {(a2a3 Bb4e7 OOO f7f6 e5xf6 Be7xf6 h2h4 Bf6xd4
Bd3xh7+ Kg8xh7 Nf3xd4 Nc6xd4 Qd2xd4 Qd8f6) +0.14/12 9} Be7 {(Bb4e7 OOO f7f6
e5xf6 Be7xf6 h2h4 Bf6xd4 Bd3xh7+ Kg8xh7 Nf3xd4 Nc6xd4 Qd2xd4 Qd8f6 Qd4xf6)
-0.14/11 3} 12. O-O {(OO f7f6 e5xf6 Be7xf6 Rf1e1 a7a6 Qd2e3 Qd8d6 Nf3e5
Bc8d7) +0.19/12 10} f6 {(f7f6 e5xf6 Be7xf6 Bd3b5 Qd8d6 Rf1e1 Bc8d7 Bb5xc6
Qd6xc6 Nf3e5 Bf6xe5) -0.14/11 4} 13. exf6 {(e5xf6 Rf8xf6 Rf1e1 Bc8d7 Ra1d1
Be7d6 Nf3e5 Rf6f8 Ne5xd7) +0.18/11 17} Bxf6 {(Be7xf6 Bd3b5 Nc6e7 Rf1e1 a7a6
Bb5d3 Ne7c6 h2h3 Qd8d6 Qd2e3 Bc8d7 Nf3e5) -0.15/11 3} 14. Rfe1 {(Rf1e1 a7a6
Qd2e3 Qd8d6 Nf3e5 Bc8d7 f2f3 g7g6) +0.15/11 6} a6 {(a7a6 Qd2e3 Qd8e7 g2g3
Bc8d7 Ra1d1) -0.12/9 1} 15. Qe3 {(Qd2e3 Qd8d6 Nf3e5 g7g6 f2f4 b7b6 Ne5xc6)
+0.13/10 4} g6 {(g7g6 g2g3 Bf6g7 Ra1d1 Qd8f6 Bd3e2 Qf6f5 Rd1d2) -0.06/11
14} 16. Rad1 {(Ra1d1 Qd8e7 Rd1d2 Bc8d7 g2g3 Qe7g7 Bd3f1) +0.05/10 7} Bg7
{(Bf6g7 Nc3e2 Qd8f6 c2c3 Bc8d7 Bd3c2 Ra8e8 Bc2a4) 0.00/11 6} 17. g3 {(g2g3
Bc8d7 Rd1d2 Rf8f7 h2h4 Qd8e7 Bd3f1 h7h6) 0.00/11 9} Qd6 {(Qd8d6 Nf3e5
Nc6xe5 d4xe5 Qd6e7 Nc3e2 Bc8d7 Ne2f4) +0.06/10 1} 18. Ne5 {(Nf3e5 Nc6xe5
d4xe5 Qd6e7 Nc3e2 Bc8d7 Ne2f4 c7c5 c2c3) -0.01/11 5} Nxe5 {(Nc6xe5 d4xe5
Qd6e7 Nc3e2 c7c5 Ne2f4 Qe7c7 c2c3 Bg7h6) +0.02/11 1} 19. dxe5 {(d4xe5)
0.00/9 0} Qe7 {(Qd6e7 Rd1d2 b7b6 Nc3e2 Bc8b7 Ne2f4 Ra8d8 c2c3 c7c5)
+0.06/12 6} 20. Ne2 {(Nc3e2 c7c5 Ne2f4 Qe7c7 c2c3 Bg7h6 Kg1g2 Bh6xf4)
-0.10/11 3} c5 {(c7c5 Ne2f4 Qe7c7 c2c3 Bg7h6 Kg1g2 Bh6xf4 g3xf4 Bc8d7)
+0.07/11 1} 21. Nf4 {(Ne2f4 Rf8f7 c2c3 Qe7f8 Nf4h3 Bg7h6 f2f4 c5c4)
-0.10/11 12} Rf7 {(Rf8f7 c2c3 Qe7f8 Nf4h3 Bg7h6 f2f4 c5c4 Bd3c2) +0.09/11
7} 22. c3 {(c2c3 Qe7f8 Nf4h3 Bg7h6 f2f4 c5c4 Bd3c2 Qf8e8) -0.08/11 4} Qf8
{(Qe7f8 Nf4h3 Bg7h6 f2f4 Bc8d7 Re1f1 Bd7a4 Rd1c1) +0.03/11 2} 23. Nh3
{(Nf4h3 Bg7h6 f2f4 Bc8d7 Re1f1 Bd7a4 Rd1c1 c5c4 Bd3c2) -0.07/12 4} Bh6
{(Bg7h6 f2f4 Bc8d7 Re1f1 Bd7a4 Rd1c1 Qf8e7 Nh3g5 Bh6xg5) +0.09/12 1} 24. f4
{(f2f4 Bc8d7 Re1f1 Bd7a4 Rd1c1 Qf8e7 Nh3g5 Rf7f8 Bd3e2) -0.07/12 7} Bd7
{(Bc8d7 Re1f1 Bd7a4 Rd1c1 Qf8e7 Nh3g5 Rf7f8 Bd3e2 Ra8d8 Be2g4) +0.05/13 7}
25. Rf1 {(Re1f1 Bd7a4 Rd1c1 Qf8e7 Nh3g5 Rf7f8 Bd3e2 a6a5 Be2g4) -0.08/12 3}
Ba4 {(Bd7a4 Rd1c1 Qf8e7 Nh3g5 Rf7f8 Bd3e2 b7b6 Be2g4 Ba4d7) +0.04/12 2} 26.
Rc1 {(Rd1c1 Qf8e7 Nh3g5 Rf7f8 h2h4 Ra8d8 Bd3e2 Ba4c6 b2b4) -0.07/12 5} Qe7
{(Qf8e7 Nh3g5 Rf7f8 Bd3e2 b7b6 h2h4 Ba4d7 Be2d3) +0.05/11 1} 27. Ng5
{(Nh3g5 Rf7f8 h2h4 Bh6g7 Rf1f2 Ra8c8 h4h5 h7h6) 0.00/11 2} Rff8 {(Rf7f8
h2h4 Ra8c8 Rf1f2 c5c4 Bd3c2 Ba4xc2) +0.01/10 3} 28. h4 {(h2h4 Bh6g7 Rf1f2
Ra8c8 h4h5 h7h6 Ng5f3) 0.00/10 2} Rac8 {(Ra8c8 Rf1f2 Rf8d8 Rf2d2 Bh6g7
h4h5) +0.05/9 3} 29. Rf2 {(Rf1f2 Rf8d8 Qe3f3 c5c4 Bd3c2 Ba4c6) 0.00/9 2}
Bg7 {(Bh6g7 Rc1e1 h7h6 Ng5f3 Qe7f7 Rf2d2) -0.02/9 4} 30. Re1 {(Rc1e1 Rc8d8
h4h5 h7h6 Ng5f3 g6xh5 Bd3g6) +0.03/10 3} Rcd8 {(Rc8d8 h4h5 h7h6 Ng5f3 g6xh5
Bd3g6) -0.03/9 3} 31. h5 {(h4h5 c5c4 h5xg6 c4xd3 Ng5xh7 Ba4c2 Qe3d4 d3d2
Rf2xd2 Bc2xg6) +0.07/10 2} c4 {(c5c4 Bd3c2 Ba4xc2 Rf2xc2 Bg7h6 Ng5f3 g6xh5
Qe3b6 Kg8h8) -0.18/10 2} 32. Bc2 {(Bd3c2 Ba4xc2 Rf2xc2 Bg7h6 Ng5f3 g6xh5
Qe3b6 Kg8h8 Rc2h2) +0.17/10 4} Bxc2 {(Ba4xc2 Rf2xc2 Bg7h6 Ng5f3 g6xh5 Nf3d4
Qe7f7 Rc2h2 Qf7g6) -0.45/11 2} 33. Rxc2 {(Rf2xc2) +0.16/8 0} Bh6 {(Bg7h6
Ng5f3 g6xh5 Nf3d4 Qe7e8 Rc2h2 Rd8d7 Qe3f3 Rd7g7) -0.57/12 4} 34. Nf3
{(Ng5f3 g6xh5 Nf3d4 Qe7e8 Rc2h2 Qe8g6 Kg1h1) +0.51/10 1} gxh5 {(g6xh5 Nf3d4
Qe7e8 Rc2h2 Rd8d7 Qe3f3 Rd7g7 f4f5 Rg7g5) -0.56/12 3} 35. Nd4 {(Nf3d4 Qe7e8
Rc2h2 Qe8g6 Kg1h1 Rf8f7 Qe3e2) +0.58/10 0} Qe8 {(Qe7e8 Rc2h2 Rd8d7 Qe3f3
Rd7g7 f4f5 Rg7g5 f5f6 Rg5g4) -0.58/12 3} 36. Rh2 {(Rc2h2 Qe8g6 Kg1h1 Rf8f7
Qe3e2 Bh6f8 Rh2xh5 h7h6) +0.56/11 1} Rd7 {(Rd8d7 Qe3f3 Rd7g7 f4f5 Kg8h8
Qf3xh5 Rg7xg3+ Kg1h1 Qe8xh5 Rh2xh5 Bh6d2) -0.45/11 1} 37. Qf3 {(Qe3f3 Rd7g7
f4f5 Rg7g5 f5f6 Rg5g4 Kg1h1 Qe8f7) +0.56/11 2} Rg7 {(Rd7g7 f4f5 Rg7g5 f5f6
Rg5g4 Kg1h1 Bh6g5 Rh2e2) -0.48/11 1} 38. f5 {(f4f5 Rg7g5 f5f6 Rg5g4 Kg1h1
Qe8f7 a3a4) +0.50/10 0} Rg5 {(Rg7g5 f5f6 Rg5g4 Rh2g2 Bh6g5 Kg1h2 Qe8d7)
-0.47/10 1} 39. f6 {(f5f6 Rg5g4 Kg1h1 Qe8f7 a3a4 Rf8c8 a4a5) +0.50/10 1}
Rg4 {(Rg5g4 Rh2g2 Bh6g5 Kg1h2 Qe8d7 Rg2e2) -0.45/9 0} 40. Kh1 {(Kg1h1 Qe8f7
a3a4 Rf8c8 Re1d1 b7b6 Rh2e2) +0.46/10 2} Bg5 {(Bh6g5 a3a4 a6a5 Rh2e2 Qe8d7
Re1g1 Qd7f7 Kh1h2) -0.47/11 3} 41. a4 {(a3a4 b7b6 Re1f1 Qe8f7 Nd4c6 Rf8e8
Rf1d1) +0.51/10 0} a5 {(a6a5 Rh2e2 Qe8d7 Re1g1 Qd7f7 Kh1h2 Qf7d7) -0.48/10
0} 42. Rg2 {(Rh2g2 Qe8d7 Rg2e2 Qd7f7 Kh1h2 Qf7d7 Re1f1) +0.48/10 3} Qf7
{(Qe8f7 Rg2e2 Qf7d7 Re1g1 Qd7f7 Kh1h2 Qf7e8 Rg1b1 Qe8g6) -0.48/12 3} 43.
Rge2 {(Rg2e2 Qf7d7 Re1g1 Qd7e8 Rg1f1 Qe8d7 Re2h2 Qd7e8 Rf1e1 Qe8f7 Re1d1
Rg4e4 Rh2xh5 Re4xe5) +0.48/11 1} Qd7 {(Qf7d7 Re1g1 Qd7f7 Kh1h2 Qf7e8 Rg1e1
Qe8f7 Re2c2 Qf7g6 Rc2g2 Qg6f7) -0.48/11 0} 44. Rb1 {(Re1b1 Qd7e8 b2b4 Qe8g6
Rb1d1 Qg6e8 b4b5 Qe8f7) +0.62/11 6} Qe8 {(Qd7e8 b2b3 Bg5xf6 e5xf6 Qe8g6
Rb1f1 Rg4xg3 Qf3f4 c4xb3) -0.65/10 2} 45. b4 {(b2b4 Bg5xf6 e5xf6 Qe8g6
Rb1f1 Rg4xg3 Qf3f4 Rg3g4 Qf4f2) +0.79/10 2} Qg6 {(Qe8g6 Rb1d1 Qg6f7 b4xa5
Bg5h6 Rd1b1 Qf7g6 Qf3f1 Rg4xg3 Nd4xe6) -0.73/10 2} 46. Rd1 {(Rb1d1 Rf8e8
b4xa5 Bg5h6 Rd1g1 Kg8f8) +0.69/9 1} Qf7 {(Qg6f7 b4xa5 Bg5h6 Kh1h2 Rf8a8
Re2b2 Ra8xa5 Rb2b6) -0.79/10 1} 47. bxa5 {(b4xa5) +1.19/7 0} Bh6 {(Bg5h6
Rd1b1 Qf7g6 Qf3f1 Rg4xg3 Nd4xe6 Rf8f7) -0.88/9 0} 48. Rb1 {(Rd1b1 Rf8c8
Rb1b6 Rg4xd4 c3xd4 c4c3) +1.45/8 0} Rc8 {(Rf8c8 Kh1h2 Bh6f8 Re2b2 Rc8c7
a5a6) -1.45/9 3} 49. Kh2 {(Kh1h2 Rg4xd4 c3xd4 c4c3 Re2c2 Qf7g6 Qf3d1 Rc8c7)
+1.45/10 6} Rxd4 {(Rg4xd4 c3xd4 c4c3 a5a6 b7xa6 Re2c2 Bh6d2 Qf3d3) -1.50/10
1} 50. cxd4 {(c3xd4 c4c3 a5a6 b7xa6 Re2c2 Bh6d2 Qf3d3) +1.53/10 0} c3
{(c4c3 a5a6 b7xa6 Re2c2 Bh6d2 Qf3d3 Rc8a8 Rb1b6) -1.52/11 0} 51. a6 {(a5a6
b7xa6 Qf3d3 Rc8c4 Re2c2 Qf7c7 a4a5 Bh6f8) +1.75/11 2} bxa6 {(b7xa6 Qf3d3
Qf7a7 Re2c2 Bh6d2 a4a5 Rc8c6 Qd3e2) -1.73/11 2} 52. Qd3 {(Qf3d3 Rc8c4 Re2c2
Qf7c7 a4a5 Bh6f8 Rb1b6) +1.83/10 0} Qa7 {(Qf7a7 Re2c2 Bh6d2 a4a5 Rc8c6
Qd3e2 Kg8f8 Kh2g2) -2.10/11 3} 53. Rc2 {(Re2c2 Bh6d2 a4a5 Rc8c6 Qd3e2 Kg8f8
Kh2g2 h5h4) +2.06/11 1} Bd2 {(Bh6d2 a4a5 Rc8c6 Qd3e2 Kg8f8 Qe2xh5 Rc6c8
Rb1b6) -2.53/11 1} 54. a5 {(a4a5 Kg8f8 Rb1b6 Rc8e8 Rb6xa6 Qa7f7 Qd3b5)
+2.46/10 1} Re8 {(Rc8e8 Rb1b6 Kg8f8 Rb6xa6 Qa7f7 Ra6b6 h5h4 g3xh4 Qf7h5)
-2.67/11 3} 55. Rb6 {(Rb1b6 Kg8f8 Rb6xa6 Qa7f7 Qd3b5 Qf7c7) +2.69/9 1} Qf7
{(Qa7f7 Qd3xa6 Kg8h8 Qa6e2 h5h4 g3xh4 Re8g8 h4h5) -2.59/10 1} 56. Qxa6
{(Qd3xa6 Qf7g6 Rb6xe6 Re8f8 Qa6b7) +2.73/8 0} Kh8 {(Kg8h8 Rc2xd2 c3xd2
Qa6e2 d2d1Q Qe2xd1 Qf7g6 a5a6) -3.10/9 0} 57. Rxd2 {(Rc2xd2 c3xd2 Qa6e2
Qf7g6 Qe2xd2 Qg6g4 f6f7 Re8f8) +3.04/9 0} cxd2 {(c3xd2) -2.85/7 0} 58. Qe2
{(Qa6e2) +2.84/8 0} d1=Q {(d2d1Q Qe2xd1 Qf7g6 Qd1d2 Re8g8 Qd2f2) -3.58/8 0}
59. Qxd1 {(Qe2xd1 Qf7g6 Qd1f3 Kh8g8) +3.30/7 0} h4 {(h5h4 g3xh4 Qf7c7 Qd1d2
Qc7a7 Qd2c3) -3.83/9 2} 60. gxh4 {(g3xh4 Qf7c7 Qd1d2 Qc7a7) +3.52/7 0} Qc7
{(Qf7c7 Qd1f3 Kh8g8 a5a6 Kg8f8) -4.23/8 1} 61. Qb3 {(Qd1b3 Qc7c1 Rb6b7
Qc1d2+ Kh2h3 Re8g8) +3.76/8 1} Rc8 {(Re8c8 a5a6 Qc7c1 Qb3f3 Qc1d2+ Kh2g3)
-4.24/8 0} 62. a6 {(a5a6 Rc8g8 Rb6b7 Qc7c1) +4.65/7 0} Qc1 {(Qc7c1 Qb3f3
Qc1d2+ Kh2g3 Qd2xd4) -4.45/8 2} 63. Qf3 {(Qb3f3 Qc1h6) +5.14/5 0} Qh6
{(Qc1h6 Kh2h3 Qh6f8 Rb6xe6) -5.59/7 4} 64. Kh3 {(Kh2h3 Qh6f8 Rb6xe6)
+5.59/6 0} Kg8 {(Kh8g8 Rb6xe6 Qh6f8 Re6e7) -7.46/8 2} 65. Rxe6 {(Rb6xe6
Qh6f8) +7.21/5 0} Kh8 {(Kg8h8 a6a7 Rc8a8 Re6e7 Qh6f8 Qf3xd5 Qf8c8+ Kh3g3
Qc8f8) -9.16/10 1} 66. a7 {(a6a7) +6.72/4 0} Ra8 {(Rc8a8 Re6b6 Qh6f8 f6f7
Qf8c8+ e5e6 Kh8g7 Qf3g3+ Kg7f8 Rb6b8) -21.39/10 2} 67. Re7 {(Re6e7 Qh6f8
Qf3xd5 h7h6) +9.07/7 0} Qf8 {(Qh6f8 Qf3xd5 Ra8c8 Qd5e4 Qf8g8 a7a8Q Rc8xa8
Re7xh7+ Qg8xh7 Qe4xa8+ Qh7g8 Qa8xg8+ Kh8xg8 Kh3g4) -14.40/11 3} 68. Qxd5
{(Qf3xd5 h7h6 Qd5g2 Ra8c8) +10.01/7 0} Rc8 {(Ra8c8 Qd5e4 Qf8g8 a7a8Q Rc8xa8
Re7xh7+ Qg8xh7 Qe4xa8+ Qh7g8 Qa8xg8+ Kh8xg8 Kh3g4 Kg8f8 Kg4f5) -14.83/10 0}
69. Qe4 {(Qd5e4 Qf8g8 a7a8Q Rc8xa8 Re7xh7+ Qg8xh7 Qe4xa8+ Qh7g8 Qa8xg8+
Kh8xg8 Kh3g4 Kg8f8 Kg4f5) +14.70/9 0} ... {1-0 Arena Adjudication} 1-0

[Site "RUTH-07E2FB46AF"]
[Date "2009.10.25"]
[Round "77"]
[Result "1/2-1/2"]
[BlackElo "2900"]
[ECO "D02"]
[Opening "Queen's Pawn"]
[Time "23:29:25"]
[Variation "3.g3 g6"]
[WhiteElo "2900"]
[TimeControl "300"]
[Termination "normal"]
[PlyCount "254"]
[WhiteType "program"]
[BlackType "program"]

1. d4 g6 {(g7g6 Nb1c3 Ng8f6 Ng1f3 Bf8g7 e2e4 d7d5 e4e5 Nf6e4) -0.12/12 12}
2. Nf3 Nf6 {(Ng8f6 Nb1c3 Bf8g7 g2g3 OO Bf1g2 d7d6 OO) -0.12/11 2} 3. Nc3
{(Nb1c3 d7d5 Bc1f4 Bf8g7 e2e3 OO Bf1d3 Nf6h5) +0.09/11 8} d5 {(d7d5 g2g3
Bf8g7 Bf1g2 OO OO Nb8c6 Bc1f4 Nf6h5) -0.07/12 7} 4. g3 {(g2g3 Bf8g7 Bf1g2
Nb8c6 OO OO Nf3e5 Bc8f5 Bc1f4) +0.08/12 17} Bg7 {(Bf8g7 Bf1g2 OO OO Nb8c6
Nf3e5 Bc8f5 Bc1f4 a7a5) -0.07/12 3} 5. Bg2 {(Bf1g2 Nb8c6 OO OO Nf3e5 Nf6g4
Ne5xc6 b7xc6 h2h3 Ng4h6) +0.04/12 5} O-O {(OO OO Nb8c6 Nf3e5 Nf6g4 Ne5xc6
b7xc6 h2h3 Ng4h6) -0.04/11 2} 6. O-O {(OO Bc8f5 Bc1f4 Nf6h5 Bf4e3 Nb8c6
Nf3h4 Bf5e6 Qd1d2) +0.03/12 7} Nc6 {(Nb8c6 Nf3e5 Nf6g4 Ne5xc6 b7xc6 h2h3
Ng4f6 b2b3 Ra8b8 Bc1a3) -0.03/12 5} 7. Bf4 {(Bc1f4 Bc8e6 a2a3 Nf6e4 Nf3e5
Ne4xc3 b2xc3 Nc6xe5 d4xe5 h7h6 h2h4 c7c6) +0.03/12 22} Be6 {(Bc8e6 a2a3
Nf6e4 Nf3e5 Ne4xc3 b2xc3 Nc6xe5 d4xe5 c7c6 Qd1d4 Qd8c7) -0.03/11 19} 8. Qd2
{(Qd1d2 Nf6e4 Nc3xe4 d5xe4 Nf3g5 Be6c4 c2c3 e7e5 d4xe5 Qd8xd2) +0.13/11 19}
Ne4 {(Nf6e4 Nc3xe4 d5xe4 Nf3g5 Be6c4 c2c3 e7e5 d4xe5 Qd8xd2) -0.13/10 9} 9.
Nxe4 {(Nc3xe4 d5xe4 Nf3g5 Be6c4 c2c3 e7e5 d4xe5 Qd8xd2 Bf4xd2 Nc6xe5 Bg2xe4
h7h6) 0.00/11 2} dxe4 {(d5xe4) -0.11/8 0} 10. Ng5 {(Nf3g5 Be6d5 c2c3 f7f5
f2f3 e4xf3 Bg2xf3 Bd5xf3 Ng5e6 Qd8c8 d4d5) +0.18/12 7} Bc4 {(Be6c4 c2c3
e7e5 d4xe5 Qd8xd2 Bf4xd2 Ra8d8 Ng5xe4 Nc6xe5 Bd2f4 Bc4xe2 Rf1e1) -0.14/12
7} 11. c3 {(c2c3 e7e5 d4xe5 Qd8xd2 Bf4xd2 Ra8d8 Ng5xe4 Nc6xe5 Bd2g5 f7f6
Bg5f4) +0.20/11 2} e5 {(e7e5 d4xe5 Qd8xd2 Bf4xd2 Nc6xe5 Bg2xe4 h7h6 Ng5f3
Bc4xe2 Nf3xe5 Be2xf1 Ra1xf1 Bg7xe5 Bd2xh6) -0.12/11 2} 12. dxe5 {(d4xe5)
+0.18/9 0} Qxd2 {(Qd8xd2 Bf4xd2 Nc6xe5 Bg2xe4 h7h6 Ng5f3 Bc4xe2 Nf3xe5
Be2xf1 Ra1xf1 Bg7xe5 Bd2xh6 Be5g7) -0.10/11 1} 13. Bxd2 {(Bf4xd2) +0.19/8
0} Nxe5 {(Nc6xe5 Bg2xe4 h7h6 Ng5f3 Bc4xe2 Nf3xe5 Be2xf1 Ra1xf1 Bg7xe5
Bd2xh6 Be5g7 Bh6g5 c7c6) 0.00/12 3} 14. Bxe4 {(Bg2xe4 h7h6 Ng5f3 Bc4xe2
Nf3xe5 Be2xf1 Ra1xf1 Bg7xe5 Bd2xh6 Be5g7 Bh6g5) +0.05/11 2} h6 {(h7h6 Ng5f3
Bc4xe2 Nf3xe5 Be2xf1 Ra1xf1 Bg7xe5 Bd2xh6 Be5g7 Bh6g5 c7c6 Rf1d1) 0.00/12
3} 15. Nf3 {(Ng5f3 Bc4xe2 Nf3xe5 Be2xf1 Ra1xf1 Bg7xe5 Bd2xh6 Be5g7 Bh6e3
c7c6 f2f3 Rf8e8 Rf1e1) -0.20/13 8} Bxe2 {(Bc4xe2 Nf3xe5 Be2xf1 Kg1xf1
Bg7xe5 Bd2xh6 Be5g7 Bh6e3 c7c6 Ra1e1 Rf8e8 f2f3) +0.15/12 2} 16. Nxe5
{(Nf3xe5 Be2xf1 Ra1xf1 Bg7xe5 Bd2xh6 Rf8d8 Rf1e1 c7c6 Be4xg6 f7xg6 Re1xe5
Rd8e8 Re5a5 Re8e2) -0.19/13 4} Bxf1 {(Be2xf1) +0.14/10 0} 17. Rxf1 {(Ra1xf1
Bg7xe5 Bd2xh6 Rf8d8 Rf1e1 c7c6 Be4xg6 f7xg6 Re1xe5 Rd8e8 Re5a5 Re8e2 b2b3
a7a6) -0.27/14 15} Bxe5 {(Bg7xe5) +0.14/10 0} 18. Bxh6 {(Bd2xh6 Rf8d8 Rf1e1
c7c6 Bh6g5 Rd8d6 Kg1g2 Ra8e8 Be4b1 Re8e6 Bg5e3) -0.31/14 12} Bg7 {(Be5g7
Bh6e3 c7c6 Rf1e1 Rf8e8 f2f3 Ra8d8 h2h4 f7f5) +0.30/12 1} 19. Be3 {(Bh6e3
c7c6 Kg1g2 Rf8e8 Kg2f3 a7a5 Rf1d1 Ra8d8 Be4d3) -0.26/12 5} c6 {(c7c6 Kg1g2
Rf8e8 Kg2f3 Ra8d8 h2h4 Rd8d7 Rf1h1 f7f5) +0.27/12 3} 20. Kg2 {(Kg1g2 Rf8e8
Kg2f3 a7a5 Rf1d1 Ra8d8 Be4d3 Rd8d5 h2h4 Bg7f6) -0.33/13 13} Rfe8 {(Rf8e8
Kg2f3 Ra8d8 h2h4 a7a6 Be4c2 Rd8d5 Rf1e1 Rd5b5) +0.37/12 5} 21. Kf3 {(Kg2f3
Ra8d8 h2h4 Re8e5 a2a4 Re5a5 Be4c2 Bg7e5 Rf1e1) -0.34/12 5} Rad8 {(Ra8d8
h2h4 Re8e5 a2a4 Re5a5 Be4c2 Bg7e5 Kf3g2 Kg8g7) +0.34/12 6} 22. h4 {(h2h4
Re8e5 a2a4 Re5a5 Be4c2 Bg7e5 Rf1e1 Kg8g7 Kf3g2) -0.34/12 4} Rd6 {(Rd8d6
Be4c2 Rd6d5 Bc2b3 Rd5d8 Bb3c2 a7a5 Rf1h1 Rd8d5 Bc2e4 Rd5b5 Rh1b1) +0.31/11
7} 23. Bc2 {(Be4c2 Bg7f6 Rf1h1 Rd6d5 Bc2b3 Rd5f5+ Kf3g2 a7a6 Rh1e1)
-0.28/11 6} Bf6 {(Bg7f6 Rf1c1 Kg8g7 Rc1h1 Rd6d5 Rh1e1 Rd5d8 a2a4 Re8e5
Bc2e4) +0.34/11 7} 24. Bb3 {(Bc2b3 Kg8g7 Rf1e1 Re8e5 Bb3c2 Rd6d8 a2a4)
-0.34/10 8} Bd8 {(Bf6d8 Be3xa7 b7b6 Ba7b8 Rd6d3+ Kf3g2 Rd3d2 Bb8f4 Rd2xb2
Rf1d1) +0.37/11 5} 25. Bxa7 {(Be3xa7 b7b6 Ba7b8 Rd6d3+ Kf3g2 Rd3d2 Bb8f4
Rd2xb2 Rf1d1 Bd8e7) -0.26/12 2} b6 {(b7b6 Ba7b8 Rd6d3+ Kf3g2 Rd3d2 Bb8f4
Rd2xb2 Rf1d1 Kg8g7 Rd1d7) +0.31/12 2} 26. Bb8 {(Ba7b8 Rd6d3+ Kf3g2 Bd8xh4
Bb8f4 Bh4f6 a2a4 Rd3d8 Bf4e3 c6c5) -0.32/12 1} Rd3+ {(Rd6d3+ Kf3g2 Bd8xh4
Bb8f4 Bh4f6 a2a4 Rd3d7 Bf4e3 Kg8g7 Rf1e1 Re8xe3 Re1xe3 Rd7d2) +0.31/13 4}
27. Kg2 {(Kf3g2 b6b5 Bb8f4 Re8e2 Bf4c1 Bd8c7 Kg2g1 Bc7b6 Kg1g2) -0.38/12 2}
Bxh4 {(Bd8xh4 Bb8f4 Bh4f6 a2a4 Kg8g7 Bf4e3 Rd3d7 Rf1e1 Re8xe3 Re1xe3 Rd7d2)
+0.31/13 1} 28. Bf4 {(Bb8f4 Bh4f6 Bf4e3 b6b5 Kg2f3 Kg8g7 Bb3c2 Rd3d6)
-0.32/11 0} Bf6 {(Bh4f6 a2a4 Kg8g7 Bf4e3 Rd3d8 Rf1e1 Re8e5 Kg2f3 c6c5
Bb3c4) +0.28/13 4} 29. Be3 {(Bf4e3 b6b5 Kg2f3 Kg8g7 Bb3c2 Rd3d6 Rf1h1
Bf6e5) -0.27/11 2} Rdd8 {(Rd3d8 a2a4 Kg8g7 Rf1e1 Re8e5 Kg2f3 c6c5 Bb3c4)
+0.28/11 6} 30. Kf3 {(Kg2f3 b6b5 Rf1h1 Bf6e5 a2a3 Rd8d6 Kf3g4 Rd6d3)
-0.30/11 4} c5 {(c6c5 Rf1h1 Re8e5 Be3f4 Re5h5 Rh1xh5 g6xh5 a2a4 Kg8g7
Bb3c2) +0.27/12 5} 31. Rh1 {(Rf1h1 Re8e5 Be3f4 Re5h5 Rh1xh5 g6xh5 a2a4 h5h4
g3xh4 Bf6xh4 Bb3c2 Rd8e8) -0.30/12 4} Re5 {(Re8e5 Be3f4 Re5h5 Rh1e1 Rh5h2
g3g4 Rh2h3+ Kf3g2 Rh3h4 Kg2g3) +0.33/12 3} 32. g4 {(g3g4 b6b5 a2a3 c5c4
Bb3c2 Re5e6 Bc2e4 Bf6e5 Be3g5) -0.31/12 6} b5 {(b6b5 a2a3 c5c4 Bb3c2 Re5e6
Bc2e4 Bf6e5 Be3g5) +0.30/11 1} 33. a3 {(a2a3 c5c4 Bb3d1 Rd8d7 Bd1c2 Re5e6
Bc2e4 Rd7d8 Be3f4) -0.35/12 3} Rd6 {(Rd8d6 Bb3a2 Re5e8 Ba2b1 c5c4 Bb1c2
Bf6e5 g4g5 Re8e6) +0.33/12 3} 34. Ba2 {(Bb3a2 c5c4 Ba2b1 Re5e6 Bb1e4 Rd6d8
Be3f4) -0.35/10 3} Kf8 {(Kg8f8 Kf3f4 c5c4 Kf4f3 Re5d5 Kf3e2 Rd6e6 Ke2f3
Bf6g5 Be3d4) +0.41/13 14} 35. Kg3 {(Kf3g3 c5c4 Be3f4 Rd6d3+ Bf4e3 Re5e4
Kg3f3 Re4e6) -0.35/10 2} c4 {(c5c4 Kg3f3 Re5d5 Kf3e2 Bf6d8 b2b3 Bd8b6 b3xc4
Rd5e5) +0.47/12 5} 36. Kf3 {(Kg3f3 Rd6e6 Be3d4 Re5d5 Bd4e3 Re6d6 Kf3e2
Kf8g7 Ba2b1 Rd6e6) -0.48/9 2} Red5 {(Re5d5 Kf3e2 Bf6d8 b2b3 Bd8b6 b3xc4
Rd5e5 Rh1h8+ Kf8g7) +0.50/11 1} 37. Ke2 {(Kf3e2 Rd6e6 Ke2f3 Rd5e5 Be3d4
Re5d5 Bd4e3 Rd5e5 Be3d4 Re5d5 Bd4e3 Rd5e5 Be3d4 Re5d5) -0.48/10 1} Bd8
{(Bf6d8 b2b3 Bd8b6 b3xc4 Rd5e5 Rh1h3 Bb6xe3 Rh3xe3 Re5xe3+ Ke2xe3 Rd6e6+
Ke3d3 Re6e5) +0.59/11 1} 38. b3 {(b2b3 Bd8b6 b3xc4 Rd5e5 Rh1h3 Bb6xe3
Rh3xe3 Re5xe3+ Ke2xe3 Rd6e6+ Ke3d3 Re6e5) -0.59/10 1} Bb6 {(Bd8b6 b3xc4
Rd5e5 Rh1h8+ Kf8g7 Rh8h3 b5xc4 Ba2xc4 Re5e4 Bc4d3 Re4xg4) +0.86/11 1} 39.
bxc4 {(b3xc4 Rd5e5 Rh1h8+ Kf8g7 Rh8h3 b5xc4 Ba2xc4 Re5e4 Bc4b3 Bb6xe3
Rh3xe3 Re4xg4) -0.92/11 1} Re5 {(Rd5e5 Rh1h8+ Kf8g7 Rh8h3 b5xc4 Ba2xc4
Re5e4 Bc4d3 Re4xg4 Be3h6+ Kg7f6 Rh3f3+ Kf6e7 Rf3f4) +0.89/12 1} 40. Rb1
{(Rh1b1 Bb6xe3 f2xe3 b5xc4 Ba2xc4 Re5e4 Rb1b4 Re4xg4 a3a4 Rg4g2+ Ke2f3
Rg2g5) -0.83/11 1} Bxe3 {(Bb6xe3 f2xe3 b5xc4 Rb1b8+ Kf8g7 Ba2xc4 Re5e4
Bc4b3 Re4xg4 Rb8b7 Rd6f6 a3a4 Rg4g5) +0.81/13 3} 41. fxe3 {(f2xe3) -0.75/9
0} bxc4 {(b5xc4 Ba2xc4 Re5e4 Rb1b8+ Kf8g7 Bc4b3 Re4xg4 Rb8b7 Rd6f6 a3a4
Rg4g5 Rb7d7) +0.78/13 3} 42. Bxc4 {(Ba2xc4 Re5e4 Rb1b8+ Kf8g7 Rb8c8 Re4xg4
Rc8c7 Rd6f6 a3a4) -0.76/11 0} Rd7 {(Rd6d7 Rb1b5 Rd7e7 Rb5xe5 Re7xe5 a3a4
Re5c5 Ke2d3 Rc5g5 e3e4 Kf8e7 Bc4d5) +0.76/14 4} 43. Rb5 {(Rb1b5 Re5e4 Bc4d5
Re4xg4 c3c4 Rg4g1 a3a4) -0.80/10 1} Re4 {(Re5e4 Bc4d5 Re4xg4 c3c4 Rg4g1
a3a4 Rg1a1 Rb5b8+ Kf8e7 Rb8a8 g6g5) +0.79/13 2} 44. Bd5 {(Bc4d5 Re4xg4 c3c4
Rg4g1 a3a4 Rg1a1 Rb5b8+ Kf8e7 Rb8a8 Ke7d6) -0.77/12 1} Rxg4 {(Re4xg4 c3c4
Rg4g1 a3a4 Rg1a1 Rb5b8+ Kf8e7 Rb8a8 g6g5 a4a5) +0.87/12 1} 45. c4 {(c3c4
Rg4g1 a3a4 Rg1a1 Rb5b8+ Kf8e7 Rb8a8 Ke7d6 a4a5) -0.84/11 1} Rg1 {(Rg4g1
a3a4 Rg1a1 Rb5b8+ Kf8e7 Rb8a8 g6g5 Ke2f3 Ra1f1+ Kf3e2 Rf1b1) +0.78/12 6}
46. a4 {(a3a4 Rg1a1 Rb5a5 Kf8e7 Ra5a6 g6g5 a4a5 g5g4) -0.75/11 1} Ra1
{(Rg1a1 Rb5b8+ Kf8e7 Rb8a8 Ke7d6 a4a5 Rd7c7 a5a6 Kd6c5) +0.82/11 0} 47. Ra5
{(Rb5a5 g6g5 Ra5a8+ Kf8e7 Ke2f3 Ke7d6 a4a5 Ra1f1+ Kf3e2) -0.71/10 0} Ke7
{(Kf8e7 Ke2f3 Ke7d6 e3e4 f7f6 c4c5+ Kd6e5 c5c6) +0.66/10 1} 48. Ra6 {(Ra5a6
g6g5 Ke2f3 Ra1f1+ Kf3g3 Rf1g1+ Kg3f2 Rg1c1 a4a5) -0.64/10 0} g5 {(g6g5
Ke2f3 Rd7c7 Kf3g3 Ra1e1 Kg3f2 Re1b1 a4a5 Rb1a1 e3e4) +0.53/12 5} 49. Kf3
{(Ke2f3 Ra1f1+ Kf3g3 Rf1g1+ Kg3f2 Rg1c1 a4a5 Rc1a1) -0.59/9 0} Rc7 {(Rd7c7
Kf3g3 Ra1e1 Kg3g4 Re1g1+ Kg4f5 g5g4) +0.48/11 3} 50. Kg4 {(Kf3g4 Ra1g1+
Kg4f3 Rc7d7 a4a5 Ke7d8 Ra6a8+ Kd8c7 Kf3e4 Kc7d6) -0.41/11 2} Rg1+ {(Ra1g1+
Kg4f3 Rg1e1 Kf3g4 Re1g1+ Kg4f3 Rg1e1 Kf3g4 Re1g1+ Kg4f3 Rg1e1 Kf3g4 Re1g1+
Kg4f3) +0.48/9 0} 51. Kf3 {(Kg4f3) -0.37/10 0} g4+ {(g5g4+ Kf3f2 Rg1a1
Kf2g3 f7f5 a4a5 Ra1g1+ Kg3f4 Rg1f1+ Kf4g3 Rf1g1+ Kg3f4 Rg1f1+ Kf4g3)
+0.33/10 3} 52. Kf2 {(Kf3f2) -0.37/9 0} Rb1 {(Rg1b1 Kf2g3 Rb1b3 Kg3xg4
Rb3xe3 a4a5 Re3a3 Kg4f4 Ra3a2 Kf4e3) +0.21/12 3} 53. Kg3 {(Kf2g3 f7f5 a4a5
Ke7d8 Ra6a8+ Kd8d7 a5a6 Rb1f1) -0.20/10 1} Rb3 {(Rb1b3 Kg3xg4 Rb3xe3 a4a5
Re3a3 Kg4f4 Ra3a1 Kf4e3 Rc7d7 Ke3f4) +0.20/12 1} 54. Kxg4 {(Kg3xg4 Rb3xe3
a4a5 Re3a3 Ra6h6 Ra3a1 a5a6 f7f6) -0.22/11 0} Rxe3 {(Rb3xe3 a4a5 Re3a3
Kg4f4 Ra3a1 Kf4e3 Rc7d7 Ke3f4 Ra1f1+ Kf4e3) +0.20/12 0} 55. Rh6 {(Ra6h6
Re3e1 a4a5 f7f6 a5a6 Re1a1 Kg4f5 Ra1xa6) -0.19/11 0} Re1 {(Re3e1 Rh6a6
Re1f1 a4a5 Rf1a1) +0.26/8 0} 56. a5 {(a4a5 f7f6 a5a6 Re1a1 Kg4f5 Ra1xa6
Rh6h7+ Ke7d6 Rh7h6) -0.18/11 0} Ra1 {(Re1a1 a5a6 f7f6 Kg4f5 Ra1xa6 Rh6h3
Ra6a1 Rh3e3+ Ke7d6) +0.12/11 2} 57. a6 {(a5a6 f7f6 Kg4f5 Ra1xa6 Rh6h1 Ra6b6
Rh1e1+ Ke7d6 Kf5xf6 Kd6c5+ Kf6f5) -0.13/11 1} f6 {(f7f6 Kg4f5 Ra1xa6 Rh6h1
Ra6a2 Rh1e1+ Ke7d6 Re1e6+ Kd6c5 Kf5xf6 Rc7h7) +0.13/11 1} 58. Kf5 {(Kg4f5
Ra1xa6 Rh6h1 Ra6b6 Rh1e1+ Ke7d6 Kf5xf6 Rb6b8 Re1e6+ Kd6c5) -0.14/10 0} Rxa6
{(Ra1xa6 Rh6h1 Ra6a2 Rh1e1+ Ke7d6 Re1e6+ Kd6c5 Kf5xf6 Rc7h7 Re6e5) +0.14/11
0} 59. Rh1 {(Rh6h1 Ra6a2 Rh1e1+ Ke7d6 Re1e6+ Kd6c5 Kf5xf6 Rc7h7) -0.13/9 0}
Ra2 {(Ra6a2 Rh1e1+ Ke7d6 Re1e6+ Kd6c5 Kf5xf6 Ra2f2+ Kf6e5 Rf2f7 Bd5e4)
+0.15/10 0} 60. Re1+ {(Rh1e1+ Ke7d6 Re1e6+ Kd6c5 Kf5xf6 Rc7h7 Re6e5 Ra2f2+
Kf6g6) -0.15/9 0} Kd6 {(Ke7d6 Kf5xf6 Ra2f2+ Kf6g6 Rc7a7 Re1e3 Rf2f8 Re3e6+
Kd6c5 Re6e5) +0.16/11 1} 61. Rf1 {(Re1f1 Rc7c8 Bd5e6 Ra2a5+ Kf5xf6 Rc8f8+
Be6f7 Ra5a7 Kf6g6 Ra7a3) -0.15/11 2} Re2 {(Ra2e2 Kf5xf6 Rc7e7 Kf6g5 Kd6c5
Rf1f8 Re7e8) +0.15/10 1} 62. Kg6 {(Kf5g6 Kd6c5 Rf1xf6 Re2e5 Rf6a6 Re5e1
Ra6a5+ Kc5d4) -0.15/10 1} Kc5 {(Kd6c5 Kg6xf6 Re2e8 Rf1h1 Re8f8+ Kf6g6
Rc7a7) +0.14/9 1} 63. Kxf6 {(Kg6xf6 Re2e8 Rf1h1 Re8f8+ Kf6g6 Rc7a7 Rh1h5
Ra7a1 Kg6g7) -0.15/11 1} Re8 {(Re2e8 Rf1h1 Re8f8+ Kf6g6 Rc7a7 Rh1h5 Ra7a1)
+0.15/9 0} 64. Kg6 {(Kf6g6 Rc7e7 Rf1f6 Re7e5 Rf6c6+ Kc5d4 Rc6d6 Re8f8
Kg6g7) -0.16/11 3} Rce7 {(Rc7e7 Rf1f6 Re7e5 Rf6c6+ Kc5d4 Rc6d6 Re8f8 Rd6d7
Re5e1) +0.16/11 1} 65. Rf6 {(Rf1f6 Re7e5 Rf6c6+ Kc5d4 Rc6d6 Re8f8 Kg6g7
Rf8f2) -0.17/10 0} Re5 {(Re7e5 Rf6c6+ Kc5d4 Rc6d6 Re8f8 Rd6d7 Re5e1 Bd5f7+
Kd4c5) +0.16/10 0} 66. Rf7 {(Rf6f7 Re5e1 Kg6g5 Re8e5+ Kg5g6 Re5e7 Rf7f5
Re7e8 Rf5h5) -0.16/9 1} Rb8 {(Re8b8 Rf7c7+ Kc5d4 Rc7c6 Re5e1 Rc6d6 Kd4c5)
+0.17/9 1} 67. Rc7+ {(Rf7c7+ Kc5d4 Rc7d7 Rb8b6+ Kg6f7 Re5e1 Rd7d8 Re1e3
Rd8d7) -0.16/10 1} Kd4 {(Kc5d4 Rc7c6 Re5e1 Rc6d6 Kd4c5 Rd6c6+ Kc5b4 Rc6c7
Re1g1+ Kg6f5) +0.18/10 0} 68. Rd7 {(Rc7d7 Rb8f8 Kg6g7 Rf8f2 Kg7g6 Re5e1
Bd5e6+ Kd4c5) -0.18/10 1} Rb6+ {(Rb8b6+ Kg6g7 Kd4c5 Rd7c7+ Kc5d6 Rc7c8
Kd6d7 Rc8a8) +0.16/9 3} 69. Kg7 {(Kg6g7 Kd4c5 Rd7c7+ Kc5b4 c4c5 Rb6b8 Bd5f7
Re5xc5) -0.17/10 2} Re1 {(Re5e1 Bd5f7+ Kd4c5 Rd7d5+ Kc5b4 Rd5g5 Re1f1 Bf7d5
Rf1a1) +0.19/10 0} 70. Kf7 {(Kg7f7 Kd4c5 Rd7a7 Re1e5 Ra7a5+ Kc5d4 Ra5a3)
-0.18/9 1} Kc5 {(Kd4c5 Rd7a7 Rb6d6 Ra7a5+ Kc5d4 Ra5a8 Re1e5) +0.18/9 1} 71.
Ra7 {(Rd7a7 Re1e5 Ra7a5+ Kc5d4 Ra5a3 Re5f5+ Kf7g7) -0.19/8 0} Rh6 {(Rb6h6
Ra7a8 Rh6h3 Ra8a5+ Kc5d4 Bd5e6 Rh3h7+ Kf7g6) +0.18/9 1} 72. Ra8 {(Ra7a8
Re1f1+ Kf7e7 Rf1b1 Ra8a2 Rb1b6 Ra2a7) -0.19/9 1} Rh7+ {(Rh6h7+ Kf7g6 Rh7h2
Ra8c8+ Kc5d4 Rc8d8 Kd4c3 Bd5f3) +0.18/9 1} 73. Kf6 {(Kf7f6 Rh7h3 Ra8a5+
Kc5d4 Kf6g5) -0.15/7 0} Rh2 {(Rh7h2 Ra8c8+ Kc5d4 Kf6g7 Rh2f2 Rc8c6 Re1e3
Rc6d6) +0.21/10 0} 74. Ra5+ {(Ra8a5+ Kc5d4 Bd5b7 Re1f1+ Ra5f5 Rh2h6+ Kf6g5
Rh6h5+ Kg5xh5 Rf1xf5+ Kh5g4) -0.20/9 0} Kd4 {(Kc5d4 Bd5f3 Re1f1 Ra5f5 Rh2f2
Bf3g4) +0.22/9 0} 75. Bb7 {(Bd5b7 Re1f1+ Ra5f5 Rh2h6+ Kf6g5 Rh6h5+ Kg5xh5
Rf1xf5+ Kh5g4 Rf5f7 Bb7d5) -0.21/10 0} Rf2+ {(Rh2f2+ Ra5f5 Rf2xf5+ Kf6xf5
Kd4xc4 Kf5f6 Kc4d4 Bb7c8 Re1g1) +0.23/9 0} 76. Rf5 {(Ra5f5 Rf2xf5+ Kf6xf5
Kd4xc4 Kf5f6 Kc4d4 Bb7c8 Re1f1+ Bc8f5 Rf1g1) -0.23/10 0} Rxf5+ {(Rf2xf5+
Kf6xf5 Kd4xc4 Kf5f6 Kc4d4 Bb7c8 Re1e8 Bc8g4 Re8f8+ Kf6e6 Rf8f1 Bg4f5 Rf1a1
Ke6f6) +0.24/12 0} 77. Kxf5 {(Kf6xf5 Kd4xc4 Kf5f6 Kc4d4 Bb7c8 Re1f1+ Kf6e6
Rf1f2 Bc8d7 Rf2f3 Bd7c6 Rf3b3) -0.24/13 0} Kxc4 {(Kd4xc4 Kf5f6 Kc4d4 Bb7c8
Re1f1+ Kf6e6 Rf1c1 Bc8b7 Rc1c5 Bb7g2 Rc5g5) +0.25/13 0} 78. Kf6 {(Kf5f6
Kc4d4 Bb7c8 Re1f1+ Kf6e6 Rf1f2 Bc8b7 Rf2f8 Bb7c6 Rf8c8 Bc6f3 Rc8e8+ Ke6d6
Re8f8) -0.24/15 0} Kd4 {(Kc4d4 Bb7c8 Re1f1+ Kf6e6 Rf1c1 Bc8b7 Rc1c5 Bb7g2
Rc5g5 Bg2f3 Rg5e5+ Ke6d6 Re5f5 Bf3c6) +0.25/14 0} 79. Bc6 {(Bb7c6 Re1f1+
Kf6e6 Rf1f8 Bc6g2 Rf8g8 Bg2b7 Rg8e8+ Ke6f5 Re8e7 Bb7f3 Re7f7+ Kf5g4 Kd4e5)
-0.24/14 0} Rf1+ {(Re1f1+ Kf6e6 Rf1c1 Bc6d5 Rc1c5 Bd5f3 Rc5e5+ Ke6f6 Re5c5
Kf6e6 Rc5e5+ Ke6f6 Re5c5 Kf6e6) +0.25/14 0} 80. Ke6 {(Kf6e6 Rf1f8 Bc6g2
Rf8g8 Bg2b7 Rg8e8+ Ke6f5 Re8e7 Bb7c6 Re7h7 Kf5f4 Rh7f7+ Kf4g4 Kd4e5)
-0.24/15 0} Rc1 {(Rf1c1 Bc6b7 Rc1c5 Bb7g2 Rc5g5 Bg2f3 Rg5e5+ Ke6f6 Re5a5
Kf6e6 Ra5c5 Ke6f6 Rc5b5 Kf6e6) +0.25/15 0} 81. Bb7 {(Bc6b7 Rc1g1 Ke6f5
Rg1g7 Bb7a8 Rg7e7 Ba8c6 Re7h7 Bc6g2 Rh7f7+ Kf5e6 Rf7g7 Bg2f3 Rg7g3)
-0.24/17 0} Rc5 {(Rc1c5 Bb7g2 Rc5g5 Bg2f3 Rg5e5+ Ke6f6 Re5a5 Kf6e6 Ra5a6+
Ke6f5 Ra6h6 Bf3b7 Rh6h5+ Kf5f4) +0.25/18 0} 82. Bf3 {(Bb7f3 Rc5e5+ Ke6f6
Re5e3 Bf3c6 Re3e1 Bc6g2 Re1e8 Bg2c6 Re8f8+ Kf6e6 Rf8c8 Bc6b7 Rc8e8+)
-0.24/16 0} Re5+ {(Rc5e5+ Ke6f6 Re5a5 Kf6e6 Ra5a6+ Ke6f5 Ra6h6 Bf3b7 Rh6h5+
Kf5f4 Rh5h7 Bb7c8 Kd4d5 Bc8f5) +0.25/18 0} 83. Kf6 {(Ke6f6 Re5e3 Bf3c6
Re3e1 Bc6g2 Re1e8 Bg2c6 Re8f8+ Kf6e6 Rf8c8 Bc6b7 Rc8e8+ Ke6f6 Re8f8+)
-0.24/17 0} Ra5 {(Re5a5 Kf6e6 Ra5a6+ Ke6f5 Ra6h6 Bf3b7 Rh6h5+ Kf5e6 Rh5h7
Bb7f3 Rh7h3 Bf3b7 Rh3h6+ Ke6f5) +0.25/18 0} 84. Ke6 {(Kf6e6 Ra5a3 Bf3b7
Ra3e3+ Ke6f6 Re3e8 Bb7c6 Re8f8+ Kf6e6 Rf8c8 Bc6b7 Rc8e8+ Ke6f6 Re8f8+)
-0.24/17 0} Ra6+ {(Ra5a6+ Ke6f5 Ra6h6 Bf3b7 Rh6h5+ Kf5e6 Rh5h7 Bb7f3 Rh7h3
Bf3b7 Rh3h5 Bb7f3 Rh5e5+ Ke6f6) +0.25/18 0} 85. Kf5 {(Ke6f5 Ra6a7 Kf5e6
Ra7h7 Bf3g2 Rh7g7 Bg2f3 Rg7g3 Bf3b7 Rg3h3 Ke6f5 Rh3h5+ Kf5e6 Rh5h6+)
-0.24/16 0} Rh6 {(Ra6h6 Bf3b7 Rh6h5+ Kf5e6 Rh5h7 Bb7f3 Rh7h3 Bf3b7 Rh3h5
Bb7f3 Rh5e5+ Ke6f6 Re5a5 Kf6e6) +0.25/19 0} 86. Bg2 {(Bf3g2 Rh6h5+ Kf5e6
Rh5e5+ Ke6f6 Re5a5 Kf6e6 Ra5a6+ Ke6f5 Ra6h6 Bg2f3 Rh6h8 Bf3g2 Rh8e8)
-0.24/18 0} Rh5+ {(Rh6h5+ Kf5f4 Rh5h7 Kf4f5 Rh7f7+ Kf5e6 Rf7g7 Bg2f3 Rg7g3
Bf3b7 Rg3g5 Bb7f3 Rg5e5+ Ke6f6) +0.25/15 0} 87. Ke6 {(Kf5e6 Rh5e5+ Ke6f6
Re5a5 Kf6e6 Ra5a6+ Ke6f5 Ra6h6 Bg2f3 Rh6h8 Bf3g2 Rh8e8 Bg2c6 Re8e7)
-0.24/18 0} Rb5 {(Rh5b5 Bg2f3 Rb5g5 Ke6f6 Rg5g8 Bf3b7 Rg8b8 Bb7g2 Rb8b2
Bg2a8 Rb2f2+ Kf6e6 Rf2e2+ Ke6f5) +0.25/18 0} 88. Bf3 {(Bg2f3 Rb5b6+ Ke6f5
Rb6b8 Bf3c6 Rb8f8+ Kf5e6 Rf8c8 Bc6b7 Rc8e8+ Ke6f6 Re8f8+ Kf6e6 Rf8f2)
-0.24/17 0} Rg5 {(Rb5g5 Ke6f6 Rg5g8 Bf3b7 Rg8b8 Bb7g2 Rb8b2 Bg2a8 Rb2f2+
Kf6e6 Rf2e2+ Ke6f5 Re2e3 Ba8g2) +0.25/19 0} 89. Bb7 {(Bf3b7 Rg5g6+ Ke6f5
Rg6g7 Bb7a8 Rg7e7 Ba8c6 Re7h7 Bc6g2 Rh7f7+ Kf5e6 Rf7g7 Bg2f3 Rg7g3)
-0.24/17 0} Re5+ {(Rg5e5+ Ke6f6 Re5b5 Bb7g2 Rb5b2 Bg2a8 Rb2f2+ Kf6e6 Rf2e2+
Ke6f5 Re2e3 Ba8g2 Re3e8 Bg2b7) +0.25/18 0} 90. Kf6 {(Ke6f6 Re5b5 Bb7a8
Rb5b8 Ba8g2 Rb8b2 Bg2a8 Rb2b6+ Kf6f5 Rb6h6 Ba8f3 Rh6h8 Bf3g2 Rh8e8)
-0.24/19 0} Rb5 {(Re5b5 Bb7g2 Rb5b2 Bg2a8 Rb2f2+ Kf6e6 Rf2e2+ Ke6f5 Re2e3
Ba8g2 Re3e8 Bg2b7 Re8b8 Bb7c6) +0.25/18 0} 91. Ba8 {(Bb7a8 Rb5b8 Ba8g2
Rb8b2 Bg2a8 Rb2b6+ Kf6f5 Rb6h6 Ba8f3 Rh6h8 Bf3g2 Rh8e8 Bg2c6 Re8e7)
-0.24/18 0} Rb2 {(Rb5b2 Kf6e6 Rb2e2+ Ke6f5 Re2e3 Ba8g2 Re3e8 Bg2b7 Re8b8
Bb7c6 Rb8c8 Bc6b7 Rc8c7 Bb7h1) +0.25/19 0} 92. Kf5 {(Kf6f5 Rb2f2+ Kf5e6
Rf2h2 Ba8f3 Rh2h6+ Ke6f5 Rh6h8 Bf3g2 Rh8e8 Bg2c6 Re8e7 Kf5f6 Re7h7)
-0.24/19 0} Rb6 {(Rb2b6 Ba8f3 Rb6a6 Bf3b7 Ra6a5+ Kf5e6 Ra5h5 Bb7g2 Rh5b5
Bg2f3 Rb5g5 Ke6f6 Rg5g8 Bf3b7) +0.25/20 0} 93. Bf3 {(Ba8f3 Rb6b8 Bf3c6
Rb8f8+ Kf5e6 Rf8c8 Bc6b7 Rc8e8+ Ke6f6 Re8f8+ Kf6e6 Rf8f2 Bb7c6 Rf2e2+)
-0.24/19 0} Ra6 {(Rb6a6 Bf3b7 Ra6a5+ Kf5e6 Ra5a7 Bb7f3 Ra7a6+ Ke6f5 Ra6h6
Bf3b7 Rh6h5+ Kf5e6 Rh5h7 Bb7f3) +0.25/20 0} 94. Bg2 {(Bf3g2 Ra6a2 Bg2b7
Ra2a5+ Kf5e6 Ra5e5+ Ke6f6 Re5b5 Bb7a8 Rb5b8 Ba8g2 Rb8b2 Bg2a8 Rb2b6+)
-0.24/17 0} Ra5+ {(Ra6a5+ Kf5e6 Ra5e5+ Ke6f6 Re5c5 Bg2f3 Rc5b5 Kf6e6 Rb5g5
Ke6f6 Rg5g8 Bf3b7 Rg8b8 Bb7g2) +0.25/19 0} 95. Kf6 {(Kf5f6 Ra5a2 Bg2b7
Ra2e2 Bb7a8 Re2h2 Kf6e6 Rh2h7 Ba8f3 Rh7h8 Bf3g2 Rh8g8 Bg2b7 Rg8e8+)
-0.24/18 0} Rc5 {(Ra5c5 Bg2f3 Rc5c3 Bf3b7 Rc3b3 Bb7g2 Rb3g3 Bg2c6 Rg3c3
Bc6b7 Rc3b3 Bb7g2 Rb3g3 Bg2c6) +0.25/20 0} 96. Ke6 {(Kf6e6 Rc5c3 Ke6f5
Rc3c8 Kf5f6 Rc8c2 Bg2b7 Rc2c7 Bb7f3 Rc7c3 Bf3b7 Rc3g3 Bb7c6 Rg3c3) -0.24/20
0} Re5+ {(Rc5e5+ Ke6f6 Re5a5 Kf6e6 Ra5a7 Bg2f3 Ra7a2 Bf3b7 Ra2e2+ Ke6f5
Re2e8 Bb7g2 Re8f8+ Kf5e6) +0.25/22 0} 97. Kf6 {(Ke6f6 Re5a5 Kf6e6 Ra5a2
Bg2f3 Ra2h2 Bf3b7 Rh2h6+ Ke6f5 Rh6h8 Kf5e6 Rh8f8 Bb7c6 Rf8c8) -0.24/20 0}
Ra5 {(Re5a5 Kf6e6 Ra5a7 Bg2f3 Ra7a2 Bf3b7 Ra2e2+ Ke6f5 Re2e8 Bb7g2 Re8f8+
Kf5e6 Rf8b8 Ke6f5) +0.25/23 1} 98. Ke6 {(Kf6e6 Ra5a2 Bg2f3 Ra2h2 Bf3b7
Rh2h6+ Ke6f5 Rh6h8 Kf5e6 Rh8f8 Bb7c6 Rf8c8 Bc6b7 Rc8e8+) -0.24/19 0} Ra7
{(Ra5a7 Bg2f3 Ra7a2 Bf3b7 Ra2e2+ Ke6f5 Re2e8 Bb7g2 Re8f8+ Kf5e6 Rf8b8 Ke6f5
Rb8c8 Bg2b7) +0.25/22 0} 99. Bf3 {(Bg2f3 Ra7h7 Bf3g2 Rh7g7 Bg2f3 Rg7g3
Bf3b7 Rg3h3 Ke6f5 Rh3h5+ Kf5e6 Rh5h6+ Ke6f5 Rh6h8) -0.24/19 0} Ra2 {(Ra7a2
Bf3b7 Ra2e2+ Ke6f5 Re2e8 Bb7g2 Re8f8+ Kf5e6 Rf8b8 Ke6f5 Rb8c8 Bg2b7 Rc8c7
Bb7h1) +0.25/21 0} 100. Bh1 {(Bf3h1 Ra2f2 Bh1c6 Rf2e2+ Ke6f6 Kd4c5 Bc6b7
Re2b2 Bb7a8 Kc5d6 Kf6f5 Rb2f2+ Kf5e4 Rf2a2) -0.24/18 0} Ra6+ {(Ra2a6+ Ke6f5
Ra6a7 Bh1g2 Ra7a2 Bg2b7 Ra2f2+ Kf5e6 Rf2e2+ Ke6f5 Re2e8 Bb7g2 Re8f8+ Kf5e6)
+0.25/19 0} 101. Kf5 {(Ke6f5 Ra6a5+ Kf5e6 Ra5e5+ Ke6f6 Re5e2 Bh1a8 Re2h2
Kf6e6 Rh2h7 Ba8f3 Rh7h8 Bf3g2 Rh8g8) -0.24/19 0} Ra7 {(Ra6a7 Bh1g2 Ra7a2
Bg2b7 Ra2f2+ Kf5e6 Rf2e2+ Ke6f5 Re2e8 Bb7g2 Re8f8+ Kf5e6 Rf8b8 Ke6f5)
+0.25/21 0} 102. Bg2 {(Bh1g2 Ra7g7 Bg2a8 Rg7e7 Ba8c6 Re7h7 Bc6g2 Rh7f7+
Kf5e6 Rf7g7 Bg2f3 Rg7g3 Bf3b7 Rg3h3) -0.24/20 0} Ra2 {(Ra7a2 Bg2b7 Ra2f2+
Kf5e6 Rf2e2+ Ke6f5 Re2e8 Bb7g2 Re8f8+ Kf5e6 Rf8b8 Ke6f5 Rb8c8 Bg2b7)
+0.25/21 0} 103. Bb7 {(Bg2b7 Ra2f2+ Kf5e6 Rf2e2+ Ke6f6 Re2b2 Bb7a8 Rb2b6+
Kf6f5 Rb6h6 Ba8f3 Rh6h8 Bf3g2 Rh8e8) -0.24/19 0} Rf2+ {(Ra2f2+ Kf5e6 Rf2e2+
Ke6f5 Re2e8 Bb7g2 Re8f8+ Kf5e6 Rf8b8 Ke6f5 Rb8c8 Bg2b7 Rc8c7 Bb7h1)
+0.25/21 0} 104. Ke6 {(Kf5e6 Rf2e2+ Ke6f6 Re2b2 Bb7a8 Rb2b6+ Kf6f5 Rb6h6
Ba8f3 Rh6h8 Bf3g2 Rh8e8 Bg2c6 Re8e7) -0.24/20 0} Re2+ {(Rf2e2+ Ke6f5 Re2e8
Bb7g2 Re8f8+ Kf5e6 Rf8b8 Ke6f5 Rb8c8 Bg2b7 Rc8c7 Bb7h1 Rc7f7+ Kf5e6)
+0.25/22 0} 105. Kf6 {(Ke6f6 Re2b2 Bb7a8 Rb2b6+ Kf6f5 Rb6b8 Ba8c6 Rb8f8+
Kf5e6 Rf8c8 Bc6b7 Rc8e8+ Ke6f6 Re8f8+) -0.24/20 0} Rb2 {(Re2b2 Bb7a8 Rb2f2+
Kf6e6 Rf2e2+ Ke6f5 Re2e3 Ba8g2 Re3e8 Bg2b7 Re8b8 Bb7c6 Rb8c8 Bc6b7)
+0.25/21 0} 106. Ba8 {(Bb7a8 Rb2b6+ Kf6f5 Rb6b8 Ba8c6 Rb8f8+ Kf5e6 Rf8c8
Bc6b7 Rc8e8+ Ke6f6 Re8f8+ Kf6e6 Rf8f2) -0.24/19 0} Rf2+ {(Rb2f2+ Kf6e6
Rf2e2+ Ke6f5 Re2e3 Ba8g2 Re3e8 Bg2b7 Re8b8 Bb7c6 Rb8c8 Bc6b7 Rc8c7 Bb7h1)
+0.25/20 0} 107. Ke6 {(Kf6e6 Rf2h2 Ba8f3 Rh2h6+ Ke6f5 Rh6h8 Bf3g2 Rh8e8
Bg2c6 Re8e7 Kf5f6 Re7h7 Kf6g5 Rh7f7) -0.24/20 0} Re2+ {(Rf2e2+ Ke6f5 Re2e3
Ba8g2 Re3e8 Bg2b7 Re8b8 Bb7c6 Rb8c8 Bc6b7 Rc8c7 Bb7h1 Rc7f7+ Kf5e6)
+0.25/22 0} 108. Kf5 {(Ke6f5 Re2h2 Kf5e6 Rh2h7 Ba8f3 Rh7h8 Bf3g2 Rh8g8
Bg2b7 Rg8e8+ Ke6f6 Re8f8+ Kf6e6 Rf8f2) -0.24/20 0} Re3 {(Re2e3 Ba8g2 Re3e8
Bg2b7 Re8b8 Bb7c6 Rb8c8 Bc6b7 Rc8c7 Bb7h1 Rc7f7+ Kf5e6 Rf7g7 Bh1f3)
+0.25/22 0} 109. Bb7 {(Ba8b7 Re3e7 Bb7c6 Re7h7 Bc6g2 Rh7f7+ Kf5e6 Rf7g7
Bg2f3 Rg7g3 Bf3b7 Rg3h3 Ke6f5 Rh3h5+) -0.24/21 0} Re8 {(Re3e8 Bb7g2 Re8f8+
Kf5e6 Rf8b8 Ke6f5 Rb8c8 Bg2b7 Rc8c7 Bb7h1 Rc7f7+ Kf5e6 Rf7g7 Bh1f3)
+0.25/22 0} 110. Bc6 {(Bb7c6 Re8e7 Kf5f6 Re7h7 Kf6g5 Rh7f7 Bc6e8 Rf7c7
Kg5f4 Rc7c2 Be8b5 Rc2f2+ Kf4g4 Rf2f7) -0.24/16 0} Rc8 {(Re8c8 Bc6b7 Rc8c7
Bb7h1 Rc7f7+ Kf5e6 Rf7g7 Bh1f3 Rg7g3 Bf3b7 Rg3g5 Bb7f3 Rg5a5 Bf3b7)
+0.25/21 0} 111. Bg2 {(Bc6g2 Rc8f8+ Kf5e6 Rf8g8 Bg2b7 Rg8e8+ Ke6f6 Re8f8+
Kf6e6 Rf8g8 Ke6f5 Rg8f8+ Kf5e6 Rf8g8) -0.24/19 0} Rf8+ {(Rc8f8+ Kf5e6 Rf8b8
Ke6f5 Rb8c8 Bg2b7 Rc8c7 Bb7h1 Rc7f7+ Kf5e6 Rf7g7 Bh1f3 Rg7g3 Bf3b7)
+0.25/23 1} 112. Ke6 {(Kf5e6 Rf8g8 Bg2b7 Rg8e8+ Ke6f6 Re8f8+ Kf6e6 Rf8g8
Ke6f5 Rg8f8+ Kf5e6 Rf8g8 Ke6f5 Rg8f8+) -0.24/20 0} Rb8 {(Rf8b8 Ke6f5 Rb8c8
Bg2b7 Rc8c7 Bb7h1 Rc7f7+ Kf5e6 Rf7g7 Bh1f3 Rg7g3 Bf3b7 Rg3g5 Bb7f3)
+0.25/23 0} 113. Kf5 {(Ke6f5 Rb8g8 Bg2b7 Rg8g7 Bb7a8 Rg7e7 Ba8c6 Re7h7
Bc6g2 Rh7f7+ Kf5e6 Rf7g7 Bg2f3 Rg7g3) -0.24/21 0} Rc8 {(Rb8c8 Bg2b7 Rc8c7
Bb7h1 Rc7f7+ Kf5e6 Rf7g7 Bh1f3 Rg7g3 Bf3b7 Rg3g5 Bb7f3 Rg5a5 Bf3b7)
+0.25/23 0} 114. Kf6 {(Kf5f6 Rc8c2 Bg2b7 Rc2c7 Bb7f3 Rc7c3 Bf3b7 Rc3g3
Bb7c6 Rg3c3 Bc6g2 Rc3g3 Bg2c6 Rg3c3) -0.24/19 0} Rc2 {(Rc8c2 Bg2h3 Kd4d5
Bh3e6+ Kd5d6 Be6b3 Rc2f2+ Kf6g5 Kd6e5 Kg5g4 Ke5e4 Kg4g5 Rf2f5+ Kg5g4)
+0.25/16 0} 115. Bb7 {(Bg2b7 Rc2c7 Bb7f3 Rc7c3 Bf3b7 Rc3g3 Bb7c6 Rg3g8
Kf6f5 Rg8g7 Bc6a8 Rg7e7 Ba8c6 Re7h7) -0.24/20 0} Rc5 {(Rc2c5 Bb7f3 Rc5c3
Bf3b7 Rc3b3 Bb7g2 Rb3g3 Bg2c6 Rg3c3 Bc6b7 Rc3b3 Bb7g2 Rb3g3 Bg2c6) +0.25/22
0} 116. Ke6 {(Kf6e6 Rc5c7 Bb7f3 Rc7h7 Bf3g2 Rh7g7 Bg2f3 Rg7g3 Bf3b7 Rg3h3
Ke6f5 Rh3h5+ Kf5e6 Rh5h6+) -0.24/21 0} Rg5 {(Rc5g5 Bb7f3 Rg5g7 Ke6f6 Rg7g1
Bf3c6 Rg1g3 Bc6b7 Rg3b3 Bb7g2 Rb3g3 Bg2c6 Rg3c3 Bc6b7) +0.25/23 0} 117. Bf3
{(Bb7f3 Rg5g8 Bf3b7 Rg8e8+ Ke6f6 Re8f8+ Kf6e6 Rf8g8 Ke6f5 Rg8g7 Bb7a8 Rg7e7
Ba8c6 Re7h7) -0.24/20 0} Rg7 {(Rg5g7 Ke6f6 Rg7g1 Bf3c6 Rg1g3 Bc6b7 Rg3b3
Bb7g2 Rb3g3 Bg2c6 Rg3c3 Bc6b7 Rc3b3 Bb7g2) +0.25/22 0} 118. Kf6 {(Ke6f6
Rg7d7 Kf6e6 Rd7a7 Bf3g2 Ra7a6+ Ke6f5 Ra6a2 Bg2b7 Ra2f2+ Kf5e6 Rf2e2+ Ke6f6
Re2b2) -0.24/18 0} Rg1 {(Rg7g1 Bf3c6 Rg1g3 Bc6b7 Rg3b3 Bb7g2 Rb3g3 Bg2c6
Rg3c3 Bc6b7 Rc3b3 Bb7g2 Rb3g3 Bg2c6) +0.25/21 0} 119. Bb7 {(Bf3b7 Rg1f1+
Kf6e6 Rf1e1+ Ke6f6 Re1b1 Bb7g2 Rb1b2 Bg2a8 Rb2b6+ Kf6f5 Rb6b8 Ba8c6 Rb8f8+)
-0.24/19 0} Rf1+ {(Rg1f1+ Kf6e6 Rf1b1 Bb7g2 Rb1b2 Bg2f3 Rb2b3 Bf3g2 Rb3g3
Bg2b7 Rg3g5 Bb7f3 Rg5g7 Ke6f6) +0.25/22 0} 120. Ke6 {(Kf6e6 Rf1e1+ Ke6f6
Re1b1 Bb7g2 Rb1b2 Bg2a8 Rb2b6+ Kf6f5 Rb6b8 Ba8c6 Rb8f8+ Kf5e6 Rf8c8)
-0.24/19 0} Rb1 {(Rf1b1 Bb7g2 Rb1b2 Bg2f3 Rb2b3 Bf3g2 Rb3g3 Bg2b7 Rg3g5
Bb7f3 Rg5g7 Ke6f6 Rg7g1 Bf3c6) +0.25/23 0} 121. Bg2 {(Bb7g2 Rb1g1 Bg2a8
Rg1g6+ Ke6f5 Rg6g1 Ba8c6 Rg1g7 Bc6a8 Rg7e7 Ba8c6 Re7h7 Bc6g2 Rh7f7+)
-0.24/20 0} Rb2 {(Rb1b2 Bg2f3 Rb2b3 Bf3g2 Rb3g3 Bg2b7 Rg3g5 Bb7f3 Rg5g7
Ke6f6 Rg7g1 Bf3c6 Rg1g3 Bc6b7) +0.25/22 0} 122. Bf3 {(Bg2f3 Rb2b8 Bf3g2
Rb8b6+ Ke6f5 Rb6b5+ Kf5e6 Rb5e5+ Ke6f6) -0.24/20 0} Rb3 {(Rb2b3 Bf3d1
Rb3b6+ Ke6f5 Rb6b1 Bd1h5 Rb1f1+ Kf5e6 Rf1f2 Bh5g4 Kd4e4 Ke6d6 Rf2d2+ Kd6e6)
0.00/22 3} 123. Bg2 {(Bf3g2 Rb3g3 Bg2b7 Rg3h3 Ke6f5 Rh3h5+ Kf5e6 Rh5h6+
Ke6f5 Rh6h8 Kf5e6 Rh8f8 Bb7c6 Rf8c8) -0.24/19 2} Rg3 {(Rb3g3 Bg2b7 Rg3g8
Ke6f5 Rg8b8 Bb7c6 Rb8c8 Bc6b7 Rc8c7 Bb7h1 Rc7f7+ Kf5e6) +0.25/22 0} 124.
Bb7 {(Bg2b7 Rg3h3 Ke6f5 Rh3h5+ Kf5e6 Rh5h6+ Ke6f5 Rh6h8 Kf5e6 Rh8f8 Bb7c6
Rf8c8 Bc6b7 Rc8e8+) -0.24/18 0} Rg8 {(Rg3g8 Ke6f5 Rg8b8 Bb7c6 Rb8c8 Bc6b7
Rc8c7 Bb7h1 Rc7f7+ Kf5e6) 0.00/24 0} 125. Kd7 {(Ke6d7 Rg8g1 Bb7c8 Rg1c1
Kd7d8 Kd4e5) 0.00/20 0} Rg6 {(Rg8g6 Bb7f3 Rg6h6 Bf3c6 Rh6f6 Bc6g2 Kd4e5
Kd7c7) 0.00/28 0} 126. Bc8 {(Bb7c8 Rg6b6 Kd7d8 Rb6d6+) 0.00/26 0} Rg3
{(Rg6g3 Bc8b7 Rg3g7+ Kd7c6 Kd4e5 Kc6b6 Rg7xb7+ Kb6xb7 Ke5f5 Kb7c6 Kf5e6
Kc6c5 Ke6e5 Kc5c4) 0.00/40 0} 127. Kc6 {(Kd7c6 Rg3a3) 0.00/59 0} Ke5
{(Kd4e5) 0.00/59 0 50 moves rule} 1/2-1/2

[Site "RUTH-07E2FB46AF"]
[Date "2009.10.25"]
[Round "78"]
[Result "1/2-1/2"]
[BlackElo "2900"]
[ECO "C02"]
[Opening "French"]
[Time "23:39:59"]
[WhiteElo "2900"]
[TimeControl "300"]
[Termination "normal"]
[PlyCount "119"]
[WhiteType "program"]
[BlackType "program"]

Rd7g7 f4f5 Rg7g5 f5f6 Rg5g4) -0.58/12 2} 36. Rh2 {(Rc2h2 Qe8g6 Kg1h1 Rf8f7
-0.47/10 0} 39. f6 {(f5f6 Rg5g4 Kg1h1 Qe8f7 a3a4 Rf8c8 a4a5) +0.50/10 1}
Rg4 {(Rg5g4 Rh2g2 Bh6g5 Kg1h2 Qe8d7 Rg2e2) -0.45/9 1} 40. Kh1 {(Kg1h1 Qe8f7
Re2b2 Ra8xa5 Rb2b6) -0.79/10 1} 47. bxa5 {(b4xa5) +1.19/7 0} Bh6 {(Bg5h6
Rd1b1 Kg8h8 Re2b2 Qf7g6 Rb1g1 Qg6f7 Rb2b6) -1.20/11 7} 48. Rb1 {(Rd1b1
Rf8c8 Rb1b6 Rg4xd4 c3xd4 c4c3) +1.45/8 0} Kh8 {(Kg8h8 Re2b2 Qf7g6 Rb1g1
Qg6f7 Rb2b6 Rf8e8 Kh1h2 Re8g8) -1.16/12 3} 49. Reb2 {(Re2b2 Qf7g6 Rb1g1
Qg6f7 Rb2b6 Rf8e8 Kh1h2 Re8g8) +1.38/11 1} Qg6 {(Qf7g6 Rb1g1 h5h4 Nd4xe6
h4xg3 Kh1g2 Rf8e8 Rb2xb7 Rg4h4) -1.17/11 1} 50. Rg1 {(Rb1g1 Qg6f7 Rb2b6
Rf8e8 Nd4b5 Bh6f8 a5a6) +1.36/10 0} h4 {(h5h4 Nd4xe6 Rf8c8 Rb2xb7 h4xg3
Kh1g2 Rc8g8 Rg1e1) -1.16/10 3} 51. Nxe6 {(Nd4xe6 h4xg3 Kh1g2 Rf8e8 Rg1h1
Re8xe6 Rh1xh6) +1.16/9 1} Rc8 {(Rf8c8) -1.06/8 0} 52. Rxb7 {(Rb2xb7 h4xg3
Kh1g2 Rg4h4 Rg1h1) +1.61/8 1} hxg3 {(h4xg3) -1.08/7 0} 53. Kg2 {(Kh1g2
Rg4h4 Rg1h1 Qg6c2+ Kg2xg3 Rh4xh1 Qf3xh1 Qc2xc3+ Kg3g4 Rc8g8+ Rb7g7 Bh6xg7
f6xg7+ Rg8xg7+) +0.34/11 3} Rh4 {(Rg4h4 Rg1h1 Qg6c2+ Kg2xg3 Rh4xh1 Qf3xh1
Qc2xc3+ Kg3g4 Rc8g8+ Rb7g7 Qc3xe5) -0.49/9 3} 54. Rh1 {(Rg1h1 Qg6c2+ Kg2xg3
Rh4xh1 Qf3xh1 Qc2g6+ Kg3f2 Qg6c2+ Kf2g3 Qc2g6+ Kg3f2 Qg6c2+ Kf2g3 Qc2g6+)
0.00/10 3} Qc2+ {(Qg6c2+) -0.44/7 0} 55. Kxg3 {(Kg2xg3) 0.00/9 0} Rxh1
{(Rh4xh1 Qf3xh1 Qc2g6+ Kg3f2 Qg6c2+ Kf2g3 Qc2g6+ Kg3f2 Qg6c2+ Kf2g3 Qc2g6+
Kg3f2 Qg6c2+ Kf2g3) 0.00/9 0} 56. Qxh1 {(Qf3xh1 Qc2g6+ Kg3f2 Qg6c2+ Kf2g3
Qc2g6+ Kg3f2 Qg6c2+ Kf2g3 Qc2g6+ Kg3f2 Qg6c2+ Kf2g3 Qc2g6+) 0.00/10 0} Qg6+
{(Qc2g6+ Kg3f2 Qg6c2+ Kf2g3 Qc2g6+ Kg3f2 Qg6c2+ Kf2g3 Qc2g6+ Kg3f2 Qg6c2+
Kf2g3 Qc2g6+ Kg3f2) 0.00/11 0} 57. Kf2 {(Kg3f2 Qg6c2+ Kf2g3 Qc2g6+ Kg3f2
Qg6c2+ Kf2g3 Qc2g6+ Kg3f2 Qg6c2+ Kf2g3 Qc2g6+ Kg3f2 Qg6c2+) 0.00/12 0} Qc2+
{(Qg6c2+ Kf2g3 Qc2g6+ Kg3f2 Qg6c2+ Kf2g3 Qc2g6+ Kg3f2 Qg6c2+ Kf2g3 Qc2g6+
Kg3f2 Qg6c2+ Kf2g3) 0.00/12 0} 58. Kg3 {(Kf2g3 Qc2g6+ Kg3f2 Qg6c2+ Kf2g3
Qc2g6+ Kg3f2 Qg6c2+ Kf2g3 Qc2g6+ Kg3f2 Qg6c2+ Kf2g3 Qc2g6+) 0.00/19 1} Qg6+
{(Qc2g6+ Kg3f2 Qg6c2+ Kf2g3 Qc2g6+ Kg3f2 Qg6c2+ Kf2g3 Qc2g6+ Kg3f2 Qg6c2+
Kf2g3 Qc2g6+ Kg3f2) 0.00/12 0} 59. Kf2 {(Kg3f2 Qg6c2+ Kf2g3 Qc2g6+ Kg3f2
Qg6c2+ Kf2g3 Qc2g6+ Kg3f2 Qg6c2+ Kf2g3 Qc2g6+ Kg3f2 Qg6c2+) 0.00/14 0} Qc2+
{(Qg6c2+ Kf2g3 Qc2g6+ Kg3f2 Qg6c2+ Kf2g3 Qc2g6+ Kg3f2 Qg6c2+ Kf2g3 Qc2g6+
Kg3f2 Qg6c2+ Kf2g3) 0.00/13 1} 60. Kg3 {(Kf2g3 Qc2g6+ Kg3f2 Qg6c2+ Kf2g3
Qc2g6+ Kg3f2 Qg6c2+ Kf2g3 Qc2g6+ Kg3f2 Qg6c2+ Kf2g3 Qc2g6+) 0.00/20 1
3-fold repetition} 1/2-1/2

[Site "RUTH-07E2FB46AF"]
[Date "2009.10.25"]
[Round "79"]
[Result "1-0"]
[BlackElo "2900"]
[ECO "E14"]
[Opening "Queen's Indian"]
[Time "23:48:21"]
[Variation "4.e3 Bb7 5.Bd3 Be7 6.O-O O-O 7.Nc3"]
[WhiteElo "2900"]
[TimeControl "300"]
[PlyCount "108"]
[WhiteType "program"]
[BlackType "program"]

1. Nf3 Nc6 {(Nb8c6 Nb1c3 Ng8f6 d2d4 d7d5 Bc1f4 Nf6h5 Qd1d2 Nh5xf4 Qd2xf4
e7e6) -0.12/13 8} 2. d4 d5 {(d7d5 c2c4 Ng8f6 c4xd5 Qd8xd5 Nb1c3 Qd5a5 Qd1b3
e7e6 g2g3 Bf8d6) -0.09/13 16} 3. c4 {(c2c4 Ng8f6 c4xd5 Qd8xd5 Nb1c3 Qd5a5
Qd1b3 e7e6 g2g3 Bf8d6) +0.09/12 14} e6 {(e7e6 Nb1c3 Ng8f6 e2e3 Bf8b4 Bf1d3
Nf6e4 Bc1d2 Ne4xd2) -0.10/12 16} 4. Nc3 {(Nb1c3 Ng8f6 e2e3 Bf8b4 Bf1d3
Nf6e4 Qd1b3 d5xc4) +0.12/11 8} Nf6 {(Ng8f6 e2e3 h7h6 a2a3 Bf8e7 Bf1d3 OO OO
b7b6) -0.09/12 9} 5. e3 {(e2e3 Bf8e7 Bf1d3 OO OO Bc8d7 h2h3) +0.09/10 2}
Be7 {(Bf8e7 Bf1d3 OO OO Nc6b4 Bd3e2 Bc8d7 Nf3e5) -0.10/11 10} 6. Bd3
{(Bf1d3 OO OO Nc6b4 Bd3e2 Nf6e4 Bc1d2 Ne4xd2 Qd1xd2 b7b6) +0.14/12 13} O-O
{(OO OO Nc6b4 Bd3e2 Nf6e4 Bc1d2 c7c5 h2h3) -0.12/11 5} 7. O-O {(OO Nc6b4
Bd3e2 Nf6e4 Bc1d2 c7c5 a2a3 Nb4c6) +0.12/11 4} Nb4 {(Nc6b4 Bd3e2 Nf6e4
Bc1d2 c7c5 h2h3 Ne4xd2 Qd1xd2 d5xc4 Be2xc4 c5xd4) -0.12/11 6} 8. Be2
{(Bd3e2 Nf6e4 Bc1d2 c7c5 a2a3 Nb4c6 h2h3 Ne4xd2) +0.11/11 12} Ne4 {(Nf6e4
Bc1d2 Ne4xd2 Qd1xd2 Nb4c6 Be2d3 f7f5 Ra1c1 Rf8f6) -0.15/11 23} 9. Bd2
{(Bc1d2 c7c5 h2h3 Ne4xd2 Qd1xd2 c5xd4 e3xd4 d5xc4 Be2xc4 Bc8d7 a2a3)
+0.15/10 5} Nxd2 {(Ne4xd2 Qd1xd2 Nb4c6 h2h3 b7b6 Ra1c1 d5xc4 Be2xc4 Bc8b7
d4d5) -0.15/11 15} 10. Qxd2 {(Qd1xd2 Nb4c6 h2h3 g7g6 Rf1d1 a7a5 Nf3e5
Be7f6) +0.18/11 11} Nc6 {(Nb4c6 Ra1c1 a7a6 Rf1d1 Qd8d6 c4c5 Qd6d7 Be2d3)
-0.15/11 11} 11. h3 {(h2h3 a7a6 Ra1c1 g7g6 Rf1d1 Qd8d6 c4c5) +0.17/10 7} b6
{(b7b6 Ra1c1 a7a6 c4xd5 e6xd5 Be2d3 Rf8e8 e3e4) -0.15/10 2} 12. cxd5
{(c4xd5 e6xd5 Be2b5 Bc8b7 Ra1c1 Qd8d6 e3e4 Nc6b4 e4e5) +0.19/11 6} exd5
{(e6xd5 Ra1c1 Bc8b7 Be2b5 Qd8d6 e3e4 d5xe4) -0.15/10 3} 13. Bb5 {(Be2b5
Nc6a5 Rf1c1 Ra8b8 Bb5d3 Bc8e6 Nc3e2 c7c5) +0.26/11 7} Bb7 {(Bc8b7 Nc3e2
Qd8d6 Ne2f4 Nc6b4 a2a3 a7a6 Bb5a4) -0.13/11 15} 14. Qc2 {(Qd2c2 Nc6b4 Qc2b1
c7c6 Bb5e2 Qd8d6 a2a3 Nb4a6) +0.11/11 15} Qd6 {(Qd8d6 Bb5xc6 Bb7xc6 Nf3e5
Bc6d7 Ra1c1 f7f5 Rf1d1) -0.13/10 4} 15. Bxc6 {(Bb5xc6 Bb7xc6 Ra1c1 f7f5
a2a4 a7a6 Nc3e2 Bc6d7 Nf3e5) +0.16/11 6} Bxc6 {(Bb7xc6 Nf3e5 Bc6d7 Ra1c1
f7f5 Rf1d1 c7c6) -0.13/10 1} 16. Rac1 {(Ra1c1 Ra8c8 Nf3e5 Bc6d7 Qc2d3 f7f6
Ne5xd7 Qd6xd7 Rf1e1) +0.12/11 8} f5 {(f7f5 a2a4 a7a6 Nc3e2 Bc6d7 Qc2xc7)
-0.17/9 4} 17. a4 {(a2a4 a7a6 Nc3e2 Bc6e8 Ne2f4 c7c6 Nf3e5 c6c5 b2b3)
+0.22/12 3} a6 {(a7a6 Nc3e2 Bc6e8 Ne2f4 c7c6 b2b3 a6a5 Nf3e5 c6c5) -0.32/12
5} 18. Ne2 {(Nc3e2 Bc6e8 Ne2f4 c7c6 Nf3e5 c6c5 b2b3 Be7g5) +0.30/11 1} Bd7
{(Bc6d7 Nf3e5 c7c5 Ne5xd7 Qd6xd7 a4a5 c5xd4 Ne2xd4 b6xa5 Qc2c7 Qd7xc7
Rc1xc7 Be7h4) -0.28/12 3} 19. Ne5 {(Nf3e5 c7c5 Ne5xd7 Qd6xd7 a4a5 c5xd4
a5xb6 d4xe3 f2xe3 Qd7b5 Ne2f4) +0.37/10 1} Rac8 {(Ra8c8 Ne2f4 Bd7e8 Qc2e2
Rc8a8 b2b3 Be7f6 Qe2c2) -0.36/11 9} 20. Nf4 {(Ne2f4 Bd7e8 b2b4 c7c5 b4xc5
b6xc5 Qc2b3 c5c4 Qb3b7) +0.36/11 4} Be8 {(Bd7e8 Qc2e2 a6a5 b2b3 Be7g5 Rf1d1
Rc8d8) -0.35/10 1} 21. b4 {(b2b4 g7g5 Nf4d3 Be7f6 Qc2b3 Be8d7 Rc1c2 g5g4)
+0.43/11 5} c6 {(c7c6 Qc2d3 b6b5 Rc1c5 Qd6b8 Rc5c2 Qb8d6) -0.50/10 5} 22.
Rb1 {(Rc1b1 Rc8c7 Rf1c1 c6c5 b4xc5 b6xc5 Rb1b8 Be8d7) +0.48/10 6} Rc7
{(Rc8c7 Nf4d3 Qd6f6 a4a5 b6b5 Nd3c5 Be7d6) -0.54/10 6} 23. Rfc1 {(Rf1c1
Be7g5 a4a5 b6b5 Rb1b2 Rc7a7 Rb2b3) +0.55/10 4} Bg5 {(Be7g5 a4a5 Rc7b7 Qc2d3
b6xa5 Qd3xa6 Rb7xb4) -0.57/9 2} 24. a5 {(a4a5 b6b5 Rb1b2 Rf8f6 Rb2b3 Rc7c8
Qc2d3) +0.59/10 1} Rb7 {(Rc7b7 a5xb6 Bg5xf4 e3xf4 Rb7xb6 Qc2c3 Rf8f6 Qc3a3
Rf6e6) -0.60/10 1} 25. axb6 {(a5xb6 Bg5xf4 e3xf4 Rb7xb6 Ne5d3 Be8h5 Rc1e1
Rf8b8 Rb1a1) +0.59/10 1} Bxf4 {(Bg5xf4 e3xf4 Rb7xb6 Qc2c3 Rf8f6 Qc3d2 Rf6e6
Rc1c5 Re6e7) -0.66/11 2} 26. exf4 {(e3xf4) +0.55/8 0} Rxb6 {(Rb7xb6 Ne5d3
Be8h5 Rc1e1 Rf8b8 Rb1c1 Rb8e8 Re1e5) -0.69/11 2} 27. Nd3 {(Ne5d3 Qd6f6
Nd3c5 Qf6d6 Rc1e1 Be8d7 Qc2d3 Rf8a8) +0.77/11 6} Bh5 {(Be8h5 Rb1a1 Rf8b8
Nd3e5 Bh5e8 Qc2xf5 Qd6xb4 Qf5d3 a6a5) -0.76/11 7} 28. Ra1 {(Rb1a1 Qd6f6
Nd3e5 Bh5e8 Qc2c3 Qf6h6 Ne5d3 Be8h5 Rc1e1 Rf8e8 Re1xe8+ Bh5xe8) +0.78/11 2}
Ra8 {(Rf8a8 Rc1e1 Rb6b5 Re1e5 a6a5 Qc2c3 a5a4) -0.79/10 2} 29. Re1 {(Rc1e1
Qd6f6 Qc2c5 Rb6b5 Qc5c3 Rb5b7 Re1e5 Rb7c7 Ra1e1) +0.86/11 5} Rb5 {(Rb6b5
Re1e3 Ra8a7 Ra1e1 Bh5f7 Re1c1) -0.83/9 2} 30. Qc3 {(Qc2c3 Bh5f7 Ra1a4 Qd6f6
Re1e5 g7g6 Re5e1) +0.87/10 3} Bf7 {(Bh5f7 Ra1a4 Rb5b6 Re1e5 Ra8b8 Ra4a1
Qd6f6) -0.84/10 4} 31. Ra4 {(Ra1a4 Qd6c7 Re1e5 Bf7g6 Ra4a2 Qc7b6 Re5e6)
+0.86/10 4} Rb6 {(Rb5b6 Re1e5 Bf7g6 Ra4a1 Ra8b8 Ra1e1 Bg6f7 g2g3 Qd6f6)
-0.89/10 3} 32. Re5 {(Re1e5 g7g6 Nd3c5 Kg8g7 Ra4a3 Ra8a7 Ra3a1) +0.89/10 1}
Bg6 {(Bf7g6 Nd3c5 Qd6d8 Qc3e3 Ra8a7 Qe3e1) -0.89/9 1} 33. Nc5 {(Nd3c5 Qd6d8
Qc3e1 Ra8a7 Ra4a3 Qd8d6 Qe1d2) +0.90/10 3} Qd8 {(Qd6d8 Qc3e3 Ra8a7 Qe3e1
Qd8d6 Qe1c3) -0.89/9 1} 34. Ra3 {(Ra4a3 Qd8d6 g2g3 Ra8a7 Kg1g2 Qd6d8 Ra3a4
Rb6b5 Ra4a1 Qd8b6) +0.93/10 7} Qd6 {(Qd8d6 Ra3a1 Ra8b8 Re5e6 Qd6xf4)
-0.94/8 1} 35. Qe1 {(Qc3e1 Ra8b8 Nc5xa6 Rb8a8 Qe1a1 Rb6b5 Na6c5) +1.09/10
2} Rab8 {(Ra8b8 Nc5xa6 Rb8a8 Qe1a1 Rb6b5 Na6c5 Ra8b8) -1.12/10 2} 36. Re6
{(Re5e6 Qd6xf4 Ra3e3 Rb8f8 Nc5d7 Rb6b8 Nd7xb8 Qf4xb8 Re6xc6 Qb8b7) +2.12/11
3} Qxf4 {(Qd6xf4 Ra3e3 Rb8f8 Nc5d7 Rb6b8 Nd7xb8 Qf4xb8 Re6xc6 Qb8b7 Qe1c3)
-2.15/11 2} 37. Rae3 {(Ra3e3) +1.94/9 0} Rf8 {(Rb8f8 Nc5d7 Rb6b8 Nd7xb8
Qf4xb8 Re6xc6 Qb8b7 Qe1c3 f5f4 Rc6c7 Qb7b6) -2.40/12 1} 38. Nd7 {(Nc5d7)
+1.94/7 0} Rbb8 {(Rb6b8 Nd7xb8 Qf4xb8 Re6xc6 Qb8b7 Rc6d6 Bg6f7 Re3e7 Qb7c8
Qe1e5) -2.50/11 0} 39. Nxb8 {(Nd7xb8 Qf4xb8 Re6xc6 Qb8b7 Rc6d6 Bg6f7 Re3e7
Qb7c8) +2.59/10 1} Qxb8 {(Qf4xb8 Re6xc6 Qb8b7 Rc6d6 Bg6f7 Re3e7 Qb7a8
Rd6d7) -2.54/11 0} 40. Rxc6 {(Re6xc6) +2.42/9 0} Qb7 {(Qb8b7 Rc6d6 Bg6f7
Re3e7 Qb7a8 Rd6d7 g7g6) -2.77/10 0} 41. Qc3 {(Qe1c3 Bg6f7 Qc3c5 h7h6 Re3e7
Qb7b5) +2.93/9 1} Qd7 {(Qb7d7 Rc6xa6 f5f4 Re3e5 Qd7b7) -2.89/8 0} 42. Rc7
{(Rc6c7 Qd7d6 Qc3c5 Qd6f6 Qc5xd5+ Bg6f7 Qd5c6 Qf6xc6 Rc7xc6 Rf8d8) +3.85/11
1} Qa4 {(Qd7a4 Qc3c5 h7h6 Qc5xd5+ Bg6f7 Qd5xf5) -3.14/8 0} 43. Qc5 {(Qc3c5
h7h6 Qc5xd5+ Bg6f7 Re3e7 Qa4d1+ Kg1h2 Qd1h5 g2g4) +4.62/10 0} h6 {(h7h6
Qc5xd5+ Bg6f7 Re3e7 Qa4d1+ Kg1h2 Qd1h5 g2g4 Qh5g6) -5.04/10 1} 44. Qxd5+
{(Qc5xd5+ Bg6f7 Re3e7 Qa4d1+ Kg1h2 Qd1h5 g2g4 Qh5g6 Qd5xf5) +5.09/10 0} Bf7
{(Bg6f7 Re3e7 Qa4d1+ Kg1h2 Qd1h5 g2g4 Qh5g6) -5.12/9 0} 45. Ree7 {(Re3e7
Qa4d1+ Kg1h2 Qd1h5 g2g4 Qh5g6 Qd5xf5 Qg6d6+ Kh2g1) +5.28/10 0} Qd1+
{(Qa4d1+ Kg1h2 Qd1h5 g2g4 Qh5g6 Qd5xf5 Qg6d6+ Kh2g1 Qd6f6) -5.25/10 0} 46.
Kh2 {(Kg1h2) +4.54/9 0} Qh5 {(Qd1h5 g2g4 Qh5g6 Qd5xf5 Qg6d6+ Kh2g1 Qd6f6
Qf5xf6 g7xf6 Rc7a7) -5.28/11 2} 47. Qe6 {(Qd5e6 f5f4 Re7xf7 Qh5xf7 Rc7xf7
Rf8xf7 Qe6xa6 f4f3 Qa6c8+ Kg8h7 b4b5 Rf7f6) +7.97/10 3} f4 {(f5f4 Re7xf7
Qh5xf7 Rc7xf7 Rf8xf7 Qe6xa6 Kg8f8 Qa6d6+ Kf8e8 Qd6e6+ Ke8f8 d4d5) -8.01/9
1} 48. Rxf7 {(Re7xf7 Qh5xf7 Rc7xf7 Rf8xf7 Qe6xa6 f4f3 Qa6c8+ Kg8h7 b4b5
Rf7f6) +8.05/7 0} Qxf7 {(Qh5xf7 Rc7xf7 Rf8xf7 Qe6xa6 Kg8f8 Qa6d6+ Kf8e8
Qd6e6+ Ke8f8 d4d5) -8.32/8 1} 49. Rxf7 {(Rc7xf7 Rf8xf7 Qe6xa6 f4f3 Qa6c8+
Kg8h7 b4b5) +8.17/7 0} Rxf7 {(Rf8xf7 Qe6xa6 Kg8f8 Qa6d6+ Kf8e8 b4b5)
-8.03/6 0} 50. Qxa6 {(Qe6xa6 f4f3 Qa6a8+ Rf7f8 Qa8d5+ Kg8h8 Qd5xf3 Rf8d8)
+8.81/9 2} Re7 {(Rf7e7 Qa6d6 Re7e2 Qd6xf4) -8.46/7 0} 51. Qc8+ {(Qa6c8+
Kg8f7 b4b5 h6h5 Qc8f5+ Kf7e8 Qf5xh5+ Ke8d8) +9.31/8 1} Kf7 {(Kg8f7 Qc8f5+
Kf7e8 b4b5 Ke8d8 Qf5xf4) -8.48/9 1} 52. b5 {(b4b5 Re7e8 Qc8f5+ Kf7e7 Qf5e5+
Ke7d7 Qe5xg7+ Re8e7) +10.10/8 2} Re8 {(Re7e8 Qc8c7+ Kf7g8 b5b6 f4f3 b6b7
f3xg2 Kh2xg2 h6h5 b7b8Q) -12.97/9 10} 53. Qf5+ {(Qc8f5+ Kf7g8 b5b6 Re8b8
Qf5d5+ Kg8h7 b6b7 f4f3) +12.81/8 0} Kg8 {(Kf7g8 Qf5xf4 g7g5 Qf4f6 Re8e1
Qf6xh6 Re1f1 Qh6xg5+ Kg8h7) -12.70/11 8} 54. b6 {(b5b6 Re8b8 b6b7 Rb8xb7
Qf5c8+ Kg8f7 Qc8xb7+ Kf7f6 Qb7c6+ Kf6f5) +13.75/8 1} f3 {(f4f3 Qf5xf3 Re8d8
b6b7 Rd8e8) -13.72/7 1} 55. ... {1-0 Arena Adjudication} 1-0

[Site "RUTH-07E2FB46AF"]
[Date "2009.10.25"]
[Round "80"]
[Result "1-0"]
[BlackElo "2900"]
[ECO "C02"]
[Opening "French"]
[Time "23:56:54"]
[WhiteElo "2900"]
[TimeControl "300"]
[Termination "normal"]
[PlyCount "150"]
[WhiteType "program"]
[BlackType "program"]

Rd7g7 f4f5 Rg7g5 f5f6 Rg5g4) -0.58/12 3} 36. Rh2 {(Rc2h2 Qe8g6 Kg1h1 Rf8f7
-0.47/10 1} 39. f6 {(f5f6 Rg5g4 Kg1h1 Qe8f7 a3a4 Rf8c8 a4a5) +0.50/10 1}
Rg4 {(Rg5g4 Rh2g2 Bh6g5 Kg1h2 Qe8d7 Rg2e2) -0.45/9 0} 40. Kh1 {(Kg1h1 Qe8f7
Re2b2) -0.72/9 0} 47. bxa5 {(b4xa5) +1.19/7 0} Bh6 {(Bg5h6 Kh1h2 Kg8h8
Nd4b5 Qf7g6 Rd1d4) -0.76/9 0} 48. Rb1 {(Rd1b1 Rf8c8 Rb1b6 Rg4xd4 c3xd4
c4c3) +1.45/8 0} Rc8 {(Rf8c8 Rb1b6 Rg4xd4 c3xd4 c4c3 Re2c2 Bh6d2) -1.54/9
4} 49. Kh2 {(Kh1h2 Rg4xd4 c3xd4 c4c3 Re2c2 Qf7g6 Qf3d1 Rc8c7) +1.45/10 6}
Rxd4 {(Rg4xd4 c3xd4 c4c3 a5a6 b7xa6 Qf3d3 Qf7c7 Re2c2 Qc7c6) -1.62/11 3}
50. cxd4 {(c3xd4 c4c3 a5a6 b7xa6 Re2c2 Bh6d2 Qf3d3) +1.53/10 0} c3 {(c4c3
a5a6 b7xa6 Qf3d3 Qf7a7 Re2c2 Bh6d2 a4a5) -1.76/11 1} 51. a6 {(a5a6 b7xa6
Qf3d3 Rc8c4 Re2c2 Qf7c7 a4a5 Bh6f8) +1.75/11 2} bxa6 {(b7xa6 Qf3d3 Rc8c4
Re2c2 Qf7c7 Rb1f1 Bh6f8 f6f7+ Kg8g7 Qd3e3) -1.89/12 3} 52. Qd3 {(Qf3d3
Rc8c4 Re2c2 Qf7c7 a4a5 Bh6f8 Rb1b6) +1.83/10 0} Rc4 {(Rc8c4 Re2c2 Qf7c7
Rb1f1 Bh6f8 f6f7+ Kg8h8 Qd3e3 Qc7e7 Rc2xc3) -2.11/12 4} 53. Rc2 {(Re2c2
Qf7c7 a4a5 Bh6f8 Rb1b6 Qc7c8) +2.05/9 0} Qc7 {(Qf7c7 Rb1f1 Bh6f8 f6f7+
Kg8h8 Qd3e3 Qc7d8 Rc2xc3 Rc4xa4 Rc3c6 Ra4a3 Qe3f2) -2.83/13 8} 54. a5
{(a4a5 Bh6f8 Rb1b6 Qc7c8 Kh2g2 Bf8b4) +2.22/9 0} Bd2 {(Bh6d2 Kh2g2 Qc7c8
f6f7+ Kg8g7 Rb1f1 Qc8f8) -2.24/9 1} 55. Qf3 {(Qd3f3 Kg8f8 Qf3xh5 Rc4c6
Qh5g4 Bd2h6) +2.59/9 1} Rc6 {(Rc4c6 Qf3xh5 Kg8f8 Qh5g4 Bd2h6 Kh2g2 Qc7a7)
-3.04/10 1} 56. Qxh5 {(Qf3xh5 Kg8f8 Kh2g2 Qc7a7 Rb1b6 Rc6xb6) +2.87/9 0}
Kf8 {(Kg8f8 Qh5g4 Bd2h6 Rb1b3 Qc7a7 Rc2xc3 Rc6xc3 Rb3xc3 Qa7d7) -5.20/11 2}
57. Kg2 {(Kh2g2 Qc7a7 f6f7 Qa7xf7 Rb1f1 Rc6c7) +5.35/8 0} Qa7 {(Qc7a7 f6f7
Qa7xf7 Rb1f1 Qf7xf1+ Kg2xf1 Rc6c7 Kf1e2 Rc7f7 Qh5g4) -5.42/10 1} 58. f7
{(f6f7 Qa7xf7 Rb1f1 Qf7xf1+ Kg2xf1 Rc6c7 Kf1e2 Rc7f7) +5.42/9 0} Qxf7
{(Qa7xf7 Rb1f1 Qf7xf1+ Kg2xf1 Rc6c7 Kf1e2 Rc7f7 Qh5g4) -5.42/9 0} 59. Rf1
{(Rb1f1 Qf7xf1+ Kg2xf1 Rc6c7 Qh5e2 Rc7a7 Qe2d3) +5.58/8 0} Qxf1+ {(Qf7xf1+
Kg2xf1 Rc6c7 Qh5g4 Kf8f7 Kf1e2 Rc7e7 Qg4f3+) -5.88/9 1} 60. Kxf1 {(Kg2xf1)
+4.62/7 0} Rc7 {(Rc6c7 Qh5g4 Kf8f7 Kf1e2 Rc7e7 Qg4f3+) -6.28/10 1} 61. Rxd2
{(Rc2xd2 c3xd2 Qh5h6+ Kf8e7 Kf1e2 Rc7c6 Qh6xh7+ Ke7d8 Ke2xd2) +6.42/9 1}
cxd2 {(c3xd2 Qh5h6+ Kf8e7 Kf1e2 Rc7c6 Qh6xh7+ Ke7d8 Ke2xd2 Rc6c4) -6.76/9
1} 62. Qh6+ {(Qh5h6+ Kf8e7 Kf1e2 Rc7c4 Qh6xh7+ Ke7e8 Qh7a7) +6.74/8 0} Ke7
{(Kf8e7 Kf1e2 Rc7c6 Qh6xh7+ Ke7d8 Ke2xd2 Rc6c4) -6.76/9 0} 63. Ke2 {(Kf1e2
Rc7c4 Qh6xh7+ Ke7e8 Qh7a7) +6.74/7 0} Rc6 {(Rc7c6 Qh6xh7+ Ke7d8 Ke2xd2
Rc6c4) -6.76/7 0} 64. Qxh7+ {(Qh6xh7+ Ke7d8 Ke2xd2 Rc6c4) +6.84/6 0} Kd8
{(Ke7d8 Ke2xd2 Rc6c4 Qh7a7 Rc4c6 Qa7b8+ Kd8d7) -7.70/9 0} 65. Qb7 {(Qh7b7
Rc6c1 Ke2xd2 Rc1c4) +8.11/7 0} Rc4 {(Rc6c4 Qb7xa6 d2d1Q+ Ke2xd1 Rc4xd4+
Kd1e2 Rd4e4+ Ke2d3 Kd8e7) -8.47/8 1} 66. Qb6+ {(Qb7b6+ Kd8e7 Qb6a7+ Ke7f8
Qa7xa6 d2d1Q+ Ke2xd1 Rc4xd4+ Kd1c2 Rd4g4 Qa6d6+ Kf8f7) +8.39/9 1} Ke7
{(Kd8e7 Qb6xa6 d2d1Q+ Ke2xd1 Rc4c3 Qa6d6+ Ke7f7 Qd6d7+ Kf7f8 Qd7d8+ Kf8g7)
-9.05/9 1} 67. Qa7+ {(Qb6a7+ Ke7f8 Qa7xa6 d2d1Q+ Ke2xd1 Rc4xd4+ Kd1c2 Rd4g4
Qa6d6+ Kf8f7) +8.39/7 0} Kd8 {(Ke7d8 Ke2xd2 Rc4b4 Qa7c5 Rb4b2+ Kd2c3 Rb2g2
Qc5d6+ Kd8e8 Qd6xe6+ Ke8f8) -9.25/11 10} 68. Qxa6 {(Qa7xa6 d2d1Q+ Ke2xd1
Rc4xd4+ Kd1e2 Rd4e4+ Ke2d3 Re4e1 Qa6xe6) +8.47/8 1} d1=Q+ {(d2d1Q+ Ke2xd1
Rc4xd4+ Kd1e2 Rd4e4+ Ke2d3 Re4e1 Qa6d6+ Kd8c8 Qd6xe6+ Kc8b8) -8.88/8 1} 69.
Kxd1 {(Ke2xd1) +4.62/7 0} Rxd4+ {(Rc4xd4+ Kd1e2 Rd4e4+ Ke2d3 Re4e1 Qa6d6+
Kd8c8 Qd6xe6+ Kc8b8) -8.87/8 0} 70. Ke2 {(Kd1e2) +5.20/1 0} Re4+ {(Rd4e4+
Ke2d3 Re4e1 Qa6d6+ Kd8c8 Qd6xe6+ Kc8b8 Qe6b6+ Kb8c8) -8.97/8 0} 71. Kd3
{(Ke2d3 Re4e1 Qa6d6+ Kd8c8 Qd6xe6+ Kc8b8 Qe6b6+ Kb8c8) +8.97/8 0} Re1
{(Re4e1 Qa6d6+ Kd8c8 Qd6xe6+ Kc8b8 Qe6b6+ Kb8c8 Qb6c5+ Kc8d7) -9.08/8 0}
72. Qxe6 {(Qa6xe6 Kd8c7 Qe6e7+) +8.99/5 0} Ra1 {(Re1a1) -9.12/4 0} 73.
Qxd5+ {(Qe6xd5+) +8.24/4 0} Ke7 {(Kd8e7 Qd5c5+ Ke7e6 Qc5d6+ Ke6f5) -10.03/6
1} 74. Qc5+ {(Qd5c5+ Ke7e6 Qc5d6+ Ke6f5 a5a6) +10.65/6 0} Ke6 {(Ke7e6
Qc5d6+ Ke6f5 Qd6f6+ Kf5g4 e5e6 Ra1xa5) -12.30/7 0} 75. Qd6+ {(Qc5d6+ Ke6f5
a5a6 Kf5g5 Qd6e7+ Kg5f5) +12.59/7 1} Kf5 {(Ke6f5 Qd6f6+ Kf5g4 e5e6 Ra1xa5
Qf6h4+ Kg4f5) -12.52/8 1 Black resigns} 1-0

[Site "RUTH-07E2FB46AF"]
[Date "2009.10.26"]
[Round "81"]
[Result "1-0"]
[BlackElo "2900"]
[ECO "E14"]
[Opening "Queen's Indian"]
[Time "00:06:29"]
[Variation "4.e3 Bb7 5.Bd3 Be7 6.O-O O-O 7.Nc3"]
[WhiteElo "2900"]
[TimeControl "300"]
[PlyCount "125"]
[WhiteType "program"]
[BlackType "program"]

1. Nf3 Nc6 {(Nb8c6 Nb1c3 Ng8f6 d2d4 d7d5 Bc1f4 Nf6h5 Qd1d2 Nh5xf4 Qd2xf4
e7e6) -0.12/13 9} 2. d4 d5 {(d7d5 c2c4 Ng8f6 c4xd5 Qd8xd5 Nb1c3 Qd5a5 Qd1b3
e7e6 g2g3 Bf8d6) -0.09/13 16} 3. c4 {(c2c4 Ng8f6 c4xd5 Qd8xd5 Nb1c3 Qd5a5
Qd1b3 e7e6 g2g3 Bf8d6) +0.09/12 14} e6 {(e7e6 Nb1c3 Ng8f6 e2e3 Bf8b4 Bf1d3
Nf6e4 Bc1d2 Ne4xd2) -0.10/12 16} 4. Nc3 {(Nb1c3 Ng8f6 e2e3 Bf8b4 Bf1d3
Nf6e4 Qd1b3 d5xc4) +0.12/11 8} Nf6 {(Ng8f6 e2e3 h7h6 a2a3 Bf8e7 Bf1d3 OO OO
b7b6) -0.09/12 9} 5. e3 {(e2e3 Bf8e7 Bf1d3 OO OO Bc8d7 h2h3) +0.09/10 2}
Be7 {(Bf8e7 Bf1d3 OO OO Nc6b4 Bd3e2 Bc8d7 Nf3e5) -0.10/11 10} 6. Bd3
{(Bf1d3 OO OO Nc6b4 Bd3e2 Nf6e4 Bc1d2 Ne4xd2 Qd1xd2 b7b6) +0.14/12 13} O-O
{(OO OO Nc6b4 Bd3e2 Nf6e4 Bc1d2 c7c5 h2h3) -0.12/11 5} 7. O-O {(OO Nc6b4
Bd3e2 Nf6e4 Bc1d2 c7c5 a2a3 Nb4c6) +0.12/11 4} Nb4 {(Nc6b4 Bd3e2 Nf6e4
Bc1d2 c7c5 h2h3 Ne4xd2 Qd1xd2 d5xc4 Be2xc4 c5xd4) -0.12/11 6} 8. Be2
{(Bd3e2 Nf6e4 Bc1d2 c7c5 a2a3 Nb4c6 h2h3 Ne4xd2) +0.11/11 12} Ne4 {(Nf6e4
Bc1d2 Ne4xd2 Qd1xd2 Nb4c6 Be2d3 f7f5 Ra1c1 Rf8f6) -0.15/11 23} 9. Bd2
{(Bc1d2 c7c5 h2h3 Ne4xd2 Qd1xd2 c5xd4 e3xd4 d5xc4 Be2xc4 Bc8d7 a2a3)
+0.15/10 5} Nxd2 {(Ne4xd2 Qd1xd2 Nb4c6 h2h3 b7b6 Ra1c1 d5xc4 Be2xc4 Bc8b7
d4d5) -0.15/11 15} 10. Qxd2 {(Qd1xd2 Nb4c6 h2h3 g7g6 Rf1d1 a7a5 Nf3e5
Be7f6) +0.18/11 11} Nc6 {(Nb4c6 Ra1c1 a7a6 Rf1d1 Qd8d6 c4c5 Qd6d7 Be2d3)
-0.15/11 10} 11. h3 {(h2h3 a7a6 Ra1c1 g7g6 Rf1d1 Qd8d6 c4c5) +0.17/10 7} b6
{(b7b6 Ra1c1 a7a6 c4xd5 e6xd5 Be2d3 Rf8e8 e3e4) -0.15/10 2} 12. cxd5
{(c4xd5 e6xd5 Be2b5 Bc8b7 Ra1c1 Qd8d6 e3e4 Nc6b4 e4e5) +0.19/11 6} exd5
{(e6xd5 Ra1c1 Bc8b7 Be2b5 Qd8d6 e3e4 d5xe4) -0.15/10 3} 13. Bb5 {(Be2b5
Nc6a5 Rf1c1 Ra8b8 Bb5d3 Bc8e6 Nc3e2 c7c5) +0.26/11 7} Bb7 {(Bc8b7 Nc3e2
Qd8d6 Ne2f4 Nc6b4 a2a3 a7a6 Bb5a4) -0.13/11 15} 14. Qc2 {(Qd2c2 Nc6b4 Qc2b1
c7c6 Bb5e2 Qd8d6 a2a3 Nb4a6) +0.11/11 15} Qd6 {(Qd8d6 Bb5xc6 Bb7xc6 Nf3e5
Bc6d7 Ra1c1 f7f5 Rf1d1) -0.13/10 4} 15. Bxc6 {(Bb5xc6 Bb7xc6 Ra1c1 f7f5
a2a4 a7a6 Nc3e2 Bc6d7 Nf3e5) +0.16/11 6} Bxc6 {(Bb7xc6 Nf3e5 Bc6d7 Ra1c1
f7f5 Rf1d1 c7c6) -0.13/10 1} 16. Rac1 {(Ra1c1 Ra8c8 Nf3e5 Bc6d7 Qc2d3 f7f6
Ne5xd7 Qd6xd7 Rf1e1) +0.12/11 8} f5 {(f7f5 a2a4 a7a6 Nc3e2 Bc6d7 Qc2xc7)