First a God, now a scoundrel

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

fern

First a God, now a scoundrel

Post by fern »

Funny to see so diverse opinions about Vas and how some changed in time.
If you have asked me, though I believed Vas when he announced the best engine ever, with his beta 1, I never believed he would be different in anything to any other guy when money is at stake.
If there is a nasty and -for me -despicable activity is business.
It poison everything.

I say only this...
fern
Dr.Wael Deeb

Re: First a God, now a scoundrel

Post by Dr.Wael Deeb »

fern wrote:Funny to see so diverse opinions about Vas and how some changed in time.
If you have asked me, though I believed Vas when he announced the best engine ever, with his beta 1, I never believed he would be different in anything to any other guy when money is at stake.
It poison everything.

I say only this...
fern
Very true Fern,I'd say hell true....
Dr.D
_No one can hit as hard as life.But it ain’t about how hard you can hit.It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.How much you can take and keep moving forward….
zullil
Full name: Louis Zulli

Post by zullil »

Gee, I thought this was about Tiger Woods.
Rolf

Post by Rolf »

fern wrote:Funny to see so diverse opinions about Vas and how some changed in time.
It poison everything.

I say only this...
fern
Not only business, the poison is everywhere. It's like the air or God. Look, Bob is so poisoned that he prefers to deal with students and holding classes just because the money is his fetish. But you can always step out and make another choice. Bob could have come for the debate. But no, the poison was coming. It was already there. So Vas got it all. Poor Bob.
-Popper and Lakatos are good but I'm stuck on Leibowitz
bob

Post by bob »

Rolf wrote:
It poison everything.

I say only this...
fern
Not only business, the poison is everywhere. It's like the air or God. Look, Bob is so poisoned that he prefers to deal with students and holding classes just because the money is his fetish. But you can always step out and make another choice. Bob could have come for the debate. But no, the poison was coming. It was already there. So Vas got it all. Poor Bob.
Your ignorance continues to amaze me. So I should just dump a class, which is a review for final exams, and tell the students "So what if you paid your hard-earned money to take this course, Rolf has set up an online discussion that is more important than your education"???

Please grow up and act like a responsible adult. I have a job that I take seriously. Not sure what you mean by "poor bob" however. "Poor Rolf" would likely be understood by all, however.
Rolf

Post by Rolf »

bob wrote:
Rolf wrote:
It poison everything.

I say only this...
fern
Your ignorance continues to amaze me. So I should just dump a class, which is a review for final exams, and tell the students "So what if you paid your hard-earned money to take this course, Rolf has set up an online discussion that is more important than your education"???

Please grow up and act like a responsible adult. I have a job that I take seriously. Not sure what you mean by "poor bob" however. "Poor Rolf" would likely be understood by all, however.

Sorry Bob, I was trying to joke in English. Sorry.
slobo

Post by slobo »

bob wrote:
Rolf wrote:
It poison everything.

I say only this...
fern

I would not say "poor Rolf", I´d rather say "poor poeple" who are treated by psychologist like Rolf.
"Well, I´m just a soul whose intentions are good,
Oh Lord, please don´t let me be misunderstood."
Rolf

Post by Rolf »

slobo wrote:
I would not say "poor Rolf", I´d rather say "poor poeple" who are treated by psychologist like Rolf.
People are mistreated by anonymous cloners and others and they are then helpd by a psychologist who keeps an eye on the logical nonsense these anonymous chess cyber terrorists are using. It was a pleasure to help you, so nothing of poor or such. It was honor to help in such a case.
gerold

Post by gerold »

bob wrote:
Rolf wrote:
It poison everything.

I say only this...
fern

Thanks Bob for what you have done for Chess.
Thanks Bob for taking your students serious therefore:
Making the world a better place.
There is no other field more important than Education.
I am sure you have many many students that have
thanked you for the guidances you have given them.

Very Best to you.

Gerold.
slobo

Post by slobo »

Rolf wrote:
slobo wrote:
People are mistreated by anonymous cloners and others and they are then helpd by a psychologist who keeps an eye on the logical nonsense these anonymous chess cyber terrorists are using. It was a pleasure to help you, so nothing of poor or such. It was honor to help in such a case.
They are "poor people" because you are treating them while you are not able to treat yourself. If you knew you would know how to distinguish reality from your wrong perception.
"Well, I´m just a soul whose intentions are good,
Oh Lord, please don´t let me be misunderstood."