Chessbase Promoting RobboLito?

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

Milos

Re: Chessbase Promoting RobboLito?

Post by Milos »

Uri Blass wrote:Rybka is going to be the strongest thing in their engine room even if they allow robbo to play.
All your hopes and wishful thinking will go vain very soon. Just wait and watch... :mrgreen:
Dr.Wael Deeb

Post by Dr.Wael Deeb »

Milos wrote:
Uri Blass wrote:Rybka is going to be the strongest thing in their engine room even if they allow robbo to play.
All your hopes and wishful thinking will go vain very soon. Just wait and watch... :mrgreen:
Aha :mrgreen:
_No one can hit as hard as life.But it ain’t about how hard you can hit.It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.How much you can take and keep moving forward….
kingliveson

Post by kingliveson »

Michael Diosi wrote:Hi,

I am also muted for having using an Arena logo in my profile. They also manipulated my popularity ranking.
Another user OverPoint got his account muted and rank demoted to a Pawn for speaking out--this means he can't access some of the server services.

This issue of muting accounts and demoting ranks is rampant. You don't have to break any rules; it is based off emotions and feelings. Not only that, when a person thinks he is untouchable, you see the kind of behavior being exuded. Maybe someone can chime in...is this normal business for German companies to take your money and then do to you as they will without regards for laws and common decency, or this is unique to ChessBase? If a company takes your money and does not provide the services promised, and if all efforts trying to contact the company fail, is this not called fraud?
Harvey Williamson
Full name: Harvey Williamson

Post by Harvey Williamson »

seeing as the Playchess engine room can be a hot topic sometimes a forum has been set up for its discussion http://hiarcs.net/forums/viewforum.php?f=17