Naum is back ...

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

beachknight

Re: Naum is back ...

Post by beachknight »

Wooow. Sixth item in News-Ticker today including a rating list.

Congrats, Frank.

http://www.schach-welt.de/index.php?opt ... &Itemid=79

Best,
hi, merhaba, hallo HT
Frank Quisinsky
Full name: Frank Quisinsky

Post by Frank Quisinsky »

Hi Harun,

thanks for your comment.

I can't working each day on the page. But with time a lot of information will be available :-)

Hope that the rating list will be interesting.
Some more information about the engines / statistics and so on will be add to the topic "Ratinglist".

So far I am working on two interviews and my second part of "Hardware / Software configurations".

Best
Frank
kingliveson

Post by kingliveson »

This is good news for chess enthusiasts. May be Zappa too will come back. A lot is happening now in computer chess.
Dr.Wael Deeb

Post by Dr.Wael Deeb »

kingliveson wrote:This is good news for chess enthusiasts. May be Zappa too will come back. A lot is happening now in computer chess.
Crossed fingers for that 8-)
Dr.D
_No one can hit as hard as life.But it ain’t about how hard you can hit.It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.How much you can take and keep moving forward….
tomgdrums

Post by tomgdrums »

Dr.Wael Deeb wrote:
kingliveson wrote:This is good news for chess enthusiasts. May be Zappa too will come back. A lot is happening now in computer chess.
Dr.D
Hey Dr. D!

Do you know what I need to do to get Zappa to insert it's analysis automatically into a game during analyze game mode for the Shredder 12 GUI.

I know how it works for infinite analysis but Zappa won't insert the line during analyze game mode. (actually only a few engines do during this mode) What am I missing?

Thanks
Dr.Wael Deeb

Post by Dr.Wael Deeb »

tomgdrums wrote:
Dr.Wael Deeb wrote:
Dr.D
Hey Dr. D!

Do you know what I need to do to get Zappa to insert it's analysis automatically into a game during analyze game mode for the Shredder 12 GUI.

I know how it works for infinite analysis but Zappa won't insert the line during analyze game mode. (actually only a few engines do during this mode) What am I missing?

Thanks
Hi Tom,
Well,I am not familiar with the analysis mode under the Shredder GUI,I use mainly the excellent ChessBase GUI for this purpose,but I will take a look today when I have the time and I'll report back if I find a way to do that....
Dr.D
_No one can hit as hard as life.But it ain’t about how hard you can hit.It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.How much you can take and keep moving forward….
Jouni

Post by Jouni »

Yes Naum needs a small facelift now:

Code: Select all

1   RobboLito 0085e4 w32   1111½½1½10½½½11111½1½½11½½11½1½½½½½1½10½  28.5/40
2   Naum 4                 0000½½0½01½½½00000½0½½00½½00½0½½½½½0½01½  11.5/40

Jouni