Strongest Toga?

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

kingliveson

Re: Strongest Toga?

Post by kingliveson »

Michel wrote:
I have about 11 different versions in my engine directory, tell the truth I don't even know what is what anymore. Let me know if you want them.

DeepLearninToga 1.5.21a
Toga II Merge_b9_28
Toga_II_20SE
Toga1.4.3JD-beta
Toga1.4beta5c
toga134
Toga142JD
TogaCMLX_x64_DannCorbit
TogaIIv1.4.1SE
TogaIIv1.4.1SE6 MULTI-CPU
TogaIIv1_1_.4.8SE_MPfixed

Hmm, you are still missing a few:-). The various cyclones, The Mad Prune, Toga The Killer, TogaToy, Toga 2.0 (w. kiro config)....
This is all I have:
cyclone_2.3
cyclone_3.0
cyclone_3.1
cyclone_xTreme_StormPack

TheMadPrune 1.1.2X-BUILDS
TheMadPrune 1.1.21
TheMadPrune 1.1.25

And

GrapeFruit
Grapefruit_1.0_beta
Grapefruit_10_source_only
GrapeFruit-teemu-newest
bnemias

Post by bnemias »

kingliveson wrote:I have about 11 different versions in my engine directory, tell the truth I don't even know what is what anymore. Let me know if you want them.
    Michel wrote:Hmm, you are still missing a few:-). The various cyclones, The Mad Prune, Toga The Killer, TogaToy, Toga 2.0 (w. kiro config)....
    I checked my directory. I have 3.1.2SE and an MP version. I always liked that one. If the hardware I was running on was faster, I might have chosen it over 1.4.1SE. I also have 1.3x4, 1.3.1, Checkov, and several more obscure ones that I know little about like 3.1.3SE MP. Suspiciously absent is 1.2.1a. I can't believe I don't have that one.
    beachknight

Post by beachknight »

kingliveson wrote:
    beachknight wrote:I am curious whether TogaIIv1.4.8SE_MPfixed.exe is 64 bit?
    I suspect thaht it is 32 bit engine.

best,
    Hi Harun,

It's a 32 bit version.
    Thanks, Franklin.
    hi, merhaba, hallo HT
    David Dahlem

Post by David Dahlem »

Graham Banks wrote:
    David Dahlem wrote:What's the strongest available Toga version, and where can it be downloaded?

Thanks
    In my opinion, Grapefruit 1.0 is the strongest Toga derivative, slightly ahead of Toga II 1.4.1SE.
    If you can't find links to downloads, I'll happily put them in the CCRL public forum for you. Just let me know.

Cheers,
    Graham.
    I think Grapefruit 1.0 beta is stronger than Grapefruit 1.0. Do you, or anyone else, have a download link for Grapefruit 1.0 beta?

Thanks
    Dave
    noctiferus

Post by noctiferus »

I sent you a pm.
    if you don't receive it, please mail me.

noctiferus
    noctiferus

Post by noctiferus »

I can't even count how many various Togas they are: with some possible duplications, I have almost 100MB.
    don't forget cyrenbomb, fruitcake... and some other.
    ouch.. Protector, sort of a bitboard toga
    Graham Banks

Post by Graham Banks »

David Dahlem wrote: I think Grapefruit 1.0 beta is stronger than Grapefruit 1.0. Do you, or anyone else, have a download link for Grapefruit 1.0 beta?

Thanks
    Dave
    I only have Grapefruit 1.0a3 and Grapefruit 1.0, but the earlier versions might be in the link that I posted?

Cheers,
    Graham.
    gbanksnz at gmail.com
    Graham Banks

Post by Graham Banks »

noctiferus wrote:I can't even count how many various Togas they are: with some possible duplications, I have almost 100MB.
    don't forget cyrenbomb, fruitcake... and some other.
    ouch.. Protector, sort of a bitboard toga
    At this stage, I treat Protector as an engine on its own, not as a Toga derivative.
    gbanksnz at gmail.com
    David Dahlem

Post by David Dahlem »

Graham Banks wrote:
    David Dahlem wrote: I think Grapefruit 1.0 beta is stronger than Grapefruit 1.0. Do you, or anyone else, have a download link for Grapefruit 1.0 beta?

Thanks
    Dave
    I only have Grapefruit 1.0a3 and Grapefruit 1.0, but the earlier versions might be in the link that I posted?

Cheers,
    Graham.
    No, i didn't see it. I had it on an older computer that died, now i can't find it again. It was clearly better than the 1.0 version.
    Graham Banks

Post by Graham Banks »

David Dahlem wrote:
    Graham Banks wrote:

Thanks
    Dave

Cheers,
    Graham.
    No, i didn't see it. I had it on an older computer that died, now i can't find it again. It was clearly better than the 1.0 version.
    You're in luck. I found it on an older computer. I will post it in the CCRL public forum for you.

Cheers,
    Graham.
    gbanksnz at gmail.com