The eventually upcoming police policy in the CCC....

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

Graham Banks

Re: The eventually upcoming police policy in the CCC....

Post by Graham Banks »

Bill Rogers wrote:Michiguel
First of all you appearantely don't even have a clue as to what Spamming means, so quit using it in the wrong context. A spammer is a personn who is cutting into a site and trying to sell a product or at least keeps bragging about iit
Dr. Weeb is not selling anything or doing any bragging about anything, if any he is complaining about poster like you. I realize that you have only been a member here for a shpr while but you sure are opinionated for a reelative newbe.
I have been a member of this forum for about 10 or so years now so don't pretend to understand or know about it than I do. You have the right to epress your opinions just the same as everyone else here does but you don't have the right to start flame wars against anyone as it can eventually lead to your banisment.
Be Nice.
Bill
With all due respect it is not Miguel who is the problem Bill.

Cheers,
Graham.
gbanksnz at gmail.com
Bill Rogers

Post by Bill Rogers »

Darrin
Of you believe that someone is calling you names or any other form of bad treatment, the trick is not to fight back but to hit the little red (!) in the upper right hand corner and post a complaaint. That is not only the smartest way to do business but in the long run the best way to. The moderators, if given enough complaints will either warn the other person to stop or they might even decide to ban them for a while.
Bill
Dr.Wael Deeb

Post by Dr.Wael Deeb »

Graham Banks wrote:
First of all you appearantely don't even have a clue as to what Spamming means, so quit using it in the wrong context. A spammer is a personn who is cutting into a site and trying to sell a product or at least keeps bragging about iit
Dr. Weeb is not selling anything or doing any bragging about anything, if any he is complaining about poster like you. I realize that you have only been a member here for a shpr while but you sure are opinionated for a reelative newbe.
I have been a member of this forum for about 10 or so years now so don't pretend to understand or know about it than I do. You have the right to epress your opinions just the same as everyone else here does but you don't have the right to start flame wars against anyone as it can eventually lead to your banisment.
Be Nice.
Bill

Cheers,
Graham.
With all due respect Graham,your friend Miguel is an excellent programmer with an amazing chess engine,but it's quite obvious that he's suffering from the spamming paranoia and he admited this fact personally....
Go through his posts through the latest two months for example....he sees spammers everywhre no matter what the topic is.....I am not interested to dig out 20 examples at least,go see for yourself....

Another thing Graham,you can'y judje people just because they have 11-12 posts and didn't exceed the 10 000 posts barrier....I am telling you that as a friend,don't get offended....
Dr.D
_No one can hit as hard as life.But it ain’t about how hard you can hit.It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.How much you can take and keep moving forward….
Dr.Wael Deeb

Post by Dr.Wael Deeb »

Be Nice.
Bill
Thanks Bill for your opinion....in fact Dr.Deeb was decieved by one of the commercial chess programmers and is seeking his rights,that's all....
Dr.D
_No one can hit as hard as life.But it ain’t about how hard you can hit.It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.How much you can take and keep moving forward….
Graham Banks

Post by Graham Banks »

Dr.Wael Deeb wrote: Another thing Graham,you can'y judje people just because they have 11-12 posts and didn't exceed the 10 000 posts barrier....I am telling you that as a friend,don't get offended....
Dr.D
Of course not Wael. No offence taken. As I mentioned, quite often it's the timing of their joining coupled with what they post that tells a story. :)

Cheers,
Graham.
gbanksnz at gmail.com
michiguel

Post by michiguel »

Dr.Wael Deeb wrote:
Graham Banks wrote:
Be Nice.
Bill

Cheers,
Graham.
With all due respect Graham,your friend Miguel is an excellent programmer with an amazing chess engine,but it's quite obvious that he's suffering from the spamming paranoia and he admited this fact personally....
With all due respect, whatever Bill has been smoking, it must be of questionable legal status. :-) And if you read carefully, he was not referring to you Wael, he was referring to Dr. Weeb or.. Weed.
(Honestly, Bill, what are you talking about?)

Go through his posts through the latest two months for example....he sees spammers everywhre no matter what the topic is.....I am not interested to dig out 20 examples at least,go see for yourself....
Yes, two posts. One in December, one in January.

Miguel

Another thing Graham,you can'y judje people just because they have 11-12 posts and didn't exceed the 10 000 posts barrier....I am telling you that as a friend,don't get offended....
Dr.D
djbl

Post by djbl »

Graham Banks wrote:
Dr.Wael Deeb wrote: Another thing Graham,you can'y judje people just because they have 11-12 posts and didn't exceed the 10 000 posts barrier....I am telling you that as a friend,don't get offended....
Dr.D
Of course not Wael. No offence taken. As I mentioned, quite often it's the timing of their joining coupled with what they post that tells a story. :)

Cheers,
Graham.
what exactly is it you are trying to imply? i mean, you might just as well come right out with it. im sorry though because i didnt realise there was a right and a wrong time to join this forum, and i didnt realise we had to please a selection of other members with our opinions.
mariaclara

Post by mariaclara »

:D Darren,

Please take into consideration Uncle Bill's advice.

:wink:
Bill Rogers wrote:Darrin
Of you believe that someone is calling you names or any other form of bad treatment, the trick is not to fight back but to hit the little red (!) in the upper right hand corner and post a complaaint. That is not only the smartest way to do business but in the long run the best way to. The moderators, if given enough complaints will either warn the other person to stop or they might even decide to ban them for a while.
Bill

................. Mu Shin ..........................