Anand vs Topalov Game 11

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

Dr.Wael Deeb

Re: Anand vs Topalov Game 11

Post by Dr.Wael Deeb »

playjunior wrote:
Dr.Wael Deeb wrote:
Terry McCracken wrote:[d]1R6/p5k1/5pP1/5P1K/8/1p3r2/8/8 w - - 0 66

Draw
Agreed....The 12th game will be played very carefully and the tiebreaks are knocking on the door....I fear the worst for Anand,Topalov is a tiebreaker,a classic one,it will be difficult to outplay him....
Dr.D
Anand is like 100-150 ELO stringer than Topa in rapid. IMO Topa either wins tomorrow or Anand is the favorite.
Yeah,I agree,but the digits are a little bit overestimated....anyway,we'll see....
Dr.D
_No one can hit as hard as life.But it ain’t about how hard you can hit.It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.How much you can take and keep moving forward….
AdminX

Post by AdminX »

Dr.Wael Deeb wrote:
playjunior wrote:
Dr.Wael Deeb wrote:

Draw
Agreed....The 12th game will be played very carefully and the tiebreaks are knocking on the door....I fear the worst for Anand,Topalov is a tiebreaker,a classic one,it will be difficult to outplay him....
Dr.D
Anand is like 100-150 ELO stringer than Topa in rapid. IMO Topa either wins tomorrow or Anand is the favorite.
Yeah,I agree,but the digits are a little bit overestimated....anyway,we'll see....
Dr.D
I am going to have to take Wael's side on this one. Yes, history has show Anand to be one of the very best Speed players around, But in this match Anand has also blown chance after chance to put this guy down. I feel upset in favor of Topalov in the playoff if there is one in this match. I think chances are good for a Topalov win in game 12. :wink:
"Good decisions come from experience, and experience comes from bad decisions."

Post by gerold »

AdminX wrote:
Dr.Wael Deeb wrote:
playjunior wrote:
Dr.Wael Deeb wrote:

Draw
Dr.D
Dr.D
I am going to have to take Wael's side on this one. Yes, history has show Anand to be one of the very best Speed players around, But in this match Anand has also blown chance after chance to put this guy down. I feel upset in favor of Topalov in the playoff if there is one in this match. I think chances are good for a Topalov win in game 12. :wink:
Thanks for the posts on the games Ted. Much appreciated.

Anand will win the match :) When he pulled the game over
to the King side in the 11 game taking a win from Topalov
showed me something.

Best,
Gerold.
AdminX

Post by AdminX »

gerold wrote:
AdminX wrote:
Dr.Wael Deeb wrote:
playjunior wrote:
Dr.Wael Deeb wrote:

Draw
Dr.D
Dr.D
Thanks for the posts on the games Ted. Much appreciated.

Anand will win the match :) When he pulled the game over
to the King side in the 11 game taking a win from Topalov
showed me something.

Best,
Gerold.
Hi Gerold,

I hope so, but I do feel the tide is turning ... :lol:
"Good decisions come from experience, and experience comes from bad decisions."