Rybka 4 released!

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

Christopher Conkie

Re: Any logo !?!

Post by Christopher Conkie »

David Dahlem wrote:
Christopher Conkie wrote:
David Dahlem wrote:
Christopher Conkie wrote:
David Dahlem wrote:
mephisto wrote:Hi David
Love the logo and I was thinking of paying you myself but I think I'll wait for a free cloned version :-)
Regards
Bryan
Hi Bryan
No need to wait for a free cloned version, the original is free also. :lol:
Is there any chance there will be another Pooky or are you just going to make pictures for the rest of your life?

Just wondering David.
Making pictures is more fun, and less stressful. :lol:
It is good you have found a use for yourself.
It is good you have found a use for yourself.
More copy/paste?
tmokonen
Full name: Tony Mokonen

Post by tmokonen »

But seriously Chris, Pooky? Haven't we moved on to Sage by now? May as well ask Sune for a new ChessCraft. :)
djbl

Post by djbl »

am i meant to be getting this 'technical message' everytime engine loads in fritz gui?
alpha123

Post by alpha123 »

djbl wrote:am i meant to be getting this 'technical message' everytime engine loads in fritz gui?
What does the "technical message" say?

Peter
djbl

Post by djbl »

alpha123 wrote:
djbl wrote:am i meant to be getting this 'technical message' everytime engine loads in fritz gui?
What does the "technical message" say?

Peter
without loading up it says something like this....'children blah blah, nalimov path set to blah blah, hash set to blah blah, nalimov cache 1'
that is off the top of my head. it pops up in a little window that i get the option to 'copy' or 'close', only copy doesnt appear to do anything. this only happens in fritz 11 GUI as far as i can tell. i asked on rybka forum and was told it is normal but it just seems odd that this window pops up everytime i load rybka or begin an engine match with it etc. not a major problem, i was just wanting to know if it is normal for this to happen or not. and if there is some way i can prevent it in future.