What? No talk of Houdini 1.5 on the Rybka forum ?

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

IWB

Re: What? No talk of Houdini 1.5 on the Rybka forum ?

Post by IWB »

Damir wrote:Hi Ingo

Are you saying Houdini 1.5 is Rybka ? How much did you have to drink for the Christmas party tonight. :lol: :lol:
Christmas Party is a good guess ... :-)

No, you deliberatly want to missunderstand that. :-)

I only try to keep real. The worst case assumtion is, that Houdini is based on a R3 decompile. In that case RH has gained more or less 100 Elo.

Do I believe that ... I have no clue and I dont mind. Live goes on, do you want to complain in 20 years that the US won the cold war and lost the credit in the world ...

Actualy I dont care at all - as live goes on ... ahh I said that already, sorry.

Bye
Ingo
NATIONAL12

Post by NATIONAL12 »

Uri Blass wrote:There are more than 100 posts about houdini 1.5 in one of the the rybka subforum.

If you do not post there often you have no access to that subforum
but people post there and that subforum has 93 members.
hi Uri i hope you have looked at my latest posts(the edge) on my 15+10 match on big hardware. and what i have found.very disturbing,i only hope others can reproduce.
LaurenceChen

Post by LaurenceChen »

NATIONAL12 wrote:
Uri Blass wrote:There are more than 100 posts about houdini 1.5 in one of the the rybka subforum.

If you do not post there often you have no access to that subforum
but people post there and that subforum has 93 members.
hi Uri i hope you have looked at my latest posts(the edge) on my 15+10 match on big hardware. and what i have found.very disturbing,i only hope others can reproduce.
Paul, can you post your finds here? Thanks.
Nimzovik

Post by Nimzovik »

Damir wrote:Hi Ingo

Are you saying Houdini 1.5 is Rybka ? How much did you have to drink for the Christmas party tonight. :lol: :lol:
It was inevitable -wasn't it? :roll: :roll: :roll: