A Very Novel Idea Concerning Vas- BE FAIR

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

Watchman

Re: A Very Novel Idea Concerning Vas- BE FAIR

Post by Watchman »

For a short bit of entertainment... Here's the country hit, "Lookin' for Clones" I wish to dedicate to "Carol Rodanu". Enjoy!

I was lookin' for clones in all the wrong places
Lookin' for clones in too many places
Searchin' her lines, lookin' for traces
Of what I'm schemin' of

Hoping to find a match and discover
I'll bless the day I uncover,
you - lookin' for clones.
Rob O. / Watchman
geots

Post by geots »

bob wrote:
Romy wrote:
bob wrote:
Tom Barrister wrote:Mr. Rajlich's best move is to keep his mouth shut until if and when he gets sued or charged with a crime. His attorney(s) would be foolish to tell him to do anything but stay silent.
I understand the issue of self-incrimination. But to allow this process to proceed to its end without any input from the defense is going to be a problem as well. It will certainly be a negative advertising impact.
Please not to confuse ICGA's kangaroos with a Court.
Just read before you post, and you won't write nonsense. No one is saying the ICGA investigation is a court. But the FSF and Fabien may well turn this into a court case... Tom was pointing out the danger of responding to our investigation, in light of possible pending actual court action...

Tom Barrister is correct. I visit to a Kenya Parks once, with Ceausescu money. You can enter by car to the area where there is a large BABOON POPULATIONS. There is a warningsign for the car user, it state some thing like--
"Stay Silent, keep window up, because Baboon to attack without senses or reason"

But to person who think derivative of x^2 be 2x dx, which is sheerly nonsense, I may have to explain analogy. Better I PM to him my cellphone number (Bucharest) and we can to respectfuley discuss originality of CRAFTY itself.
Feel free to discuss the originality of Crafty. Everyone on the planet that is interested has seen the source. I don't have a thing to hide. The "plagiarists" have the problems...

If you want a real derivative lesson, here goes:

Y = X^2.

dy
--- = 2X
dx

Properly read "derivative of Y with respect to X of the function Y = X2 is 2x.

If you want to integrate the above

you write it as

[integral sign] 2x dx = X^2 + C. If you are talking about the complete function. I gave a simple example for _one term_ of a function...

Books give a ton of examples. Derivative of N * X ^ Y = N * Y * X ^ (N-1)

is that _really_ so important to the discussion, or just a stupid diversion? I know the answer. You do to. It is not "important" leaving "diversion"

Why don't you grow up, and offer legitimate criticisms of the data we have presented, or else go away? Either one would be equally satisfactory IMHO. So far all you have offered is utter nonsense.

Benefit of the doubt= #6
Romy

Post by Romy »

bob wrote:I don't believe any of them are Osipov.
Your belief be wrong. One of them, and only the one, is Masked Osipov.

I have proof. Which will be produced when effect is maximised.

Now unconnected to Strelka-- Some ICGA suprema (not Mr Levy) may want to check also their family genealogics on subject of cloning and catching. Glasshouses? Not that it reach such an absurd level, if Confederacy car even reaches far, Mr Levy can do the requireds because he is not of straw and cannot permit himself damaged by dummys.
He <Osipiv> posts here from time to time.
In last 6 hours. He is here always. You observes everything, but comprehends nothing?
The ICGA will provide judge, jury, and possibly "executioner", if they think it necessary.
We have the word for it, into English it renders approximately "Delusion for Grandeurs". ICGA is joke. They respond to a complaint from "Jury Osipov" of Tunguska!
Romy

Post by Romy »

Watchman wrote:For a short bit of entertainment... Here's the country hit, "Lookin' for Clones" I wish to dedicate to "Carol Rodanu". Enjoy!

I was lookin' for clones in all the wrong places
Lookin' for clones in too many places
Searchin' her lines, lookin' for traces
Of what I'm schemin' of

Hoping to find a match and discover
I'll bless the day I uncover,
you - lookin' for clones.
Thanks to you. I put into my kindle.

BTW is it original verse, or is it illegal copy (certify by ZW or WD)?
bob

Post by bob »

That went right over my head. In the case of Rybka/fruit/crafty, that would be written as "benefit of zero doubt" because there really is no doubt possible... If you are not an asm programmer, perhaps, until it is laid out clearly as we are now doing. But for an asm programmer that can also read C, the doubt is simply not there...

But your comment still eludes me...
Watchman

Post by Watchman »

Romy wrote:BTW is it original verse, or is it illegal copy?
Well... that all depends on who you ask. :D
Rob O. / Watchman
bob

Post by bob »

Romy wrote:
bob wrote:I don't believe any of them are Osipov.
Your belief be wrong. One of them, and only the one, is Masked Osipov.

I have proof. Which will be produced when effect is maximised.

Now unconnected to Strelka-- Some ICGA suprema (not Mr Levy) may want to check also their family genealogics on subject of cloning and catching. Glasshouses? Not that it reach such an absurd level, if Confederacy car even reaches far, Mr Levy can do the requireds because he is not of straw and cannot permit himself damaged by dummys.
He <Osipiv> posts here from time to time.
In last 6 hours. He is here always. You observes everything, but comprehends nothing?
The ICGA will provide judge, jury, and possibly "executioner", if they think it necessary.
We have the word for it, into English it renders approximately "Delusion for Grandeurs". ICGA is joke. They respond to a complaint from "Jury Osipov" of Tunguska!
No, they responded to a complaint signed by 16 well-known chess engine authors. If one turns out to be Osipov, so what? It doesn't invalidate the investigation, as we are not looking at Strelka in any form or fashion, we are _only_ examining Fruit source, Crafty source, and the various Rybka binaries...

You act like this revelation would be earth-shattering. In reality it would be like a cotton ball dropping to the floor for all the impact it will have...
Romy

Post by Romy »

bob wrote:it is pretty obvious who copied what, there
Is this from the person who express need to clarify that Shakespeare (dec'd 1616) did not copy from Fruit or Crafty?

Do you need the link as reminder?

And why continue the nonsense and try to justify your statement that derivative of x^2 is 2xdx, which is nonsense?

Here--

y = x^2

so

dy/dx = 2x

So 2xdx = dy (and not = dy/dx, which is the derivative of y with respect to x)

Insted, 2xdx is the change in y

Not the limit of the ratio of the change in y to change in x, which is the derivative.

I am blush to keep correcting you.

If you think I mention here because I avoid answering some other point of yours and obfuscate the nodecount, your points contain so many holes that I ran out of margin even spinespace to correct. To save time, just admit mistake, move on, you have tenure, no one dismisses computer science prof because he make 1+1=3. If they did, all computerscience department in Alabama could be empty of teacher and then maybe "Jury Osipov" take over as Prof.(Ass.) and corrupt morals of the students with Strelkafyings
bob

Post by bob »

That doesn't even justify a comment, so I pass. I'll respond to actual content. If you can come up with some.

I do wonder why you want to hide behind the anonymizer? Most "men" can stand up for what they believe, not hide behind a proxy that provides bogus IP addresses. Of course, not _all_ of us are men, eh???
Graham Banks

Post by Graham Banks »

bob wrote:I do wonder why you want to hide behind the anonymizer? Most "men" can stand up for what they believe, not hide behind a proxy that provides bogus IP addresses. Of course, not _all_ of us are men, eh???
To be fair, it took BB or BB+ a while to become a real man and there are several other members here who are not real men either by your definition.
gbanksnz at gmail.com