When a great genius appears, dunces can be relied upon also.

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

geots

Re: When a great genius appears, dunces can be relied upon a

Post by geots »

Romy wrote:
Robert Flesher wrote:we have respected "experts" in field of computer chess stating there is illegal code copying present in Rybka 1.0.
So-called "experts" in field of computer chess may not be such experts in field of optimising compilers...hopefully, they can extricates themselves before it bites them. See my contribution above for relevance.

In some ways, you could I suppose be wasting your time. Not much you can say to someone like Bob who agrees to some sort of screwy hearing over Vas and Rybka, then states that "even if he is found innocent, he is still guilty". Of course they all know that they cant prove anything unless they get their hands on the code for any versions of Rybka AFTER Beta 1. Of course they know he wont do that- no sane person would. Let's see the code for Shredder and Hiarcs. I would like to see how they got within 200 elo of Rybka.
Christopher Conkie

Post by Christopher Conkie »

Romy wrote:
Terry McCracken wrote:What accusations have been made against you?
Is there a memory impairment? You accused me of being some Christopher (Conkie?) and some Roberto made another. Scroll back to find unless rogue moderator are at work.
I think it is your memory that is failing you.

http://www.talkchess.com/forum/viewtopi ... 11&t=38432
Terry McCracken

Post by Terry McCracken »

Romy wrote:
Terry McCracken wrote:What accusations have been made against you?
Is there a memory impairment? You accused me of being some Christopher (Conkie?) and some Roberto made another. Scroll back to find unless rogue moderator are at work.
I said Chris Whittington, jerk.

That isn't being accussed of wrong doing or a crime like Vas.

What crime were you accussed of? Being an @ss-H isn't a crime the last time I checked.
Terry McCracken
Romy

Post by Romy »

geots wrote:Let's see the code for Shredder and Hiarcs. I would like to see how they got within 200 elo of Rybka.
Hear, hear!

Stone thrower pack is apparently less aware that powerful weapon can be deployed against them. Psychopathology of baboon is brave in collections, until a Abrams M1A2 roll into view. Then I predict a scattering.

I checked my compiler reasoning with a computer department of top university. And object can be a patch of output chunks from different compilers with I/O defined. I am so informed.
Terry McCracken

Romy wrote:
geots wrote:Let's see the code for Shredder and Hiarcs. I would like to see how they got within 200 elo of Rybka.
Hear, hear!

Stone thrower pack is apparently less aware that powerful weapon can be deployed against them. Psychopathology of baboon is brave in collections, until a Abrams M1A2 roll into view. Then I predict a scattering.

I checked my compiler reasoning with a computer department of top university. And object can be a patch of output chunks from different compilers with I/O defined. I am so informed.
Why? What unethical practices are they guilty of?

Did they rip off Chess System Tal?? :lol:
Terry McCracken
Romy

Post by Romy »

Terry McCracken wrote:I said Chris Whittington, jerk.
Being an @ss-H
If Conkie is not same (a name sounds very improbable, like yours), then maybe I am accused of being 3, not 2!

But I understand your deployment here. You will abuse and insult, as above, and so give an excuse for a "moderator" to delete the whole thread and so submerge the compiler refutation I provide.

What is your special position that allow you to make contentfree abusive post and survive? Can I buy this? How much?
Christopher Conkie

Post by Christopher Conkie »

Romy wrote:
Being an @ss-H
If Conkie is not same (a name sounds very improbable, like yours), then maybe I am accused of being 3, not 2!

But I understand your deployment here. You will abuse and insult, as above, and so give an excuse for a "moderator" to delete the whole thread and so submerge the compiler refutation I provide.

What is your special position that allow you to make contentfree abusive post and survive? Can I buy this? How much?
In my country Carol is a girls name, and that is an absolute certainty. We are breeding. Be afraid, be very afraid.

;)
Terry McCracken

Romy wrote:
Being an @ss-H

Twitty, follower, or just a Vas suck-up, you've made no case for Rybka just an ass of yourself.

I could care less whether they delete the thread, I'm tired of stupidity.
Hopefully I'm not alone.

You don't want to be burnt, keep your hands out of the fire.

All this comes across as desperation to protect one programmer who got caught.
Terry McCracken
Romy

Post by Romy »

geots wrote:you could I suppose be wasting your time. Not much you can say to someone like Bob who agrees to some sort of screwy hearing over Vas and Rybka, then states that "even if he is found innocent, he is still guilty". Of course they all know that they cant prove anything unless they get their hands on the code for any versions of Rybka AFTER Beta 1
They do not have even bonafide source for RYBKA Beta 1 (only Strelkafied reverse engineer job, so it fall foul of non-reversibility caused by many-to-one relationship between high-level source and object), so my refutation still applies.

If this gets within ten kilometres of the correctly constituted judicial authority, the many-one nature of compile process will deliver terminal blow to stonethrower logic. To win Mr Rajlich has to prove nothing, a compile process from undefined compilers' modules is irreversible functionally, period. The stonethrower must show other-wise. This is impossible.

All that "decompile" can produce is a source that may have been legally congruent to the original, and which when compiled will produce the object code. In no way it suggests, let alones proves, that this was legally congruent to the actual source used by Mr Rajlich.

From the university of Mr Rajlich's family can come experts to testify this, experts real at whose name the ICGA will tremble. Demonstrations can be arranged with actual compilers of very different source compiling to identical object.

Then Mr Rajlich can choose who has most money from any vandal pack, and obtain a compensation by due process.

But, it will not become to this. Mr Rajlich is too gentleman and Mr Levy too clever to fall inside the baboontrap. (I have no authority from or connection of Mr Rajlich, last sentence is my hope for community good. I derives my authority only from legal practice).
Last edited by Romy on Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
geots

Post by geots »

Romy wrote:
geots wrote:Welcome to the forum. It may be too late, but I hope you had all your shots and other vaccinations before posting here. There is a lot of crap floating around.
Thank you. I did. And I observed as you said.

Even, it appears I am some person or persons I am not. Same people who made the false accusation against Mr Rajlich have made baseless, evidenceless accusations against me. Making accusations without even the semblances of proof is apparently a norm here, and some moderators either participate or permit.

Mr Rajlich always appeared a gentleman in posting. But he has invoked a massive inferiority complex in some other. Chess is only the game.

Since two apparently very different source codes can, given supercompilers, render into the same object code, comparing object code of RYBKA (early) and other programs (source or object, it does not concern) proves...nothing, except about the logic powers of the pack hunters.

Showing that Fruit source in small parts compiles into object code modules similar or even identical to chunks within RYBKA is an example of non-proof. S/N ratio high to overload.

Watch your back. People are beginning to realize you have more knowledge in programming with each of your posts. When they cant attack your premises- the Vas haters will attack your character. Isn't that the way a democracy works?