ProDeo 1.74

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Harvey Williamson, bob

Forum rules
This textbox is used to restore diagrams posted with the [d] tag before the upgrade.
User avatar
Sylwy
Posts: 3358
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2006 2:19 pm
Location: IASI (Romania) - the historical capital of MOLDOVA

ProDeo 1.74

Post by Sylwy » Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:47 am

60-65 ELO points over 1.6 version !

http://www.top-5000.nl/prodeo17.htm

Thank you Ed !

Kurt
Posts: 45
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:18 pm
Contact:

Re: ProDeo 1.74

Post by Kurt » Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:56 pm

Has anybody succeeded in running ProDeo under Scid Linux?
Kurt

User avatar
mclane
Posts: 15328
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:40 pm
Location: germany
Contact:

Re: ProDeo 1.74

Post by mclane » Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:25 pm

Sylwy wrote:60-65 ELO points over 1.6 version !

http://www.top-5000.nl/prodeo17.htm

Thank you Ed !

wow !!
this is cool:

Motor Punkte No Cr St St Ho St No Ko De De Cr Ti Ry Iv Na Gu De Sp De Hi Ha Hi Sp Fr De Za Cr No Co Pr Ch Ch Pr Ga Re Jo Ro Fr Ar He Pr N2 Cu SO Gr Ro Bi Ku S-B
01: No-sse-4304.01 196,5/235 ····· ==110 ==1=1 0=111 =00== ===== 1==1= =111= 1==11 =0==1 =1=01 10110 =111= 10=01 11111 =1=0= =1111 11101 11111 1=111 1==1= 011=1 111=1 1111= 1111= 10111 11=10 11111 11111 =1111 11=11 11=11 1111= 11111 11111 11111 =1111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 20970,
02: Critter_1.2_64bit [t1] 194,5/235 ==001 ····· ==1== =010= 10==0 0=011 =0=== 1==== =1=0= 1=1=1 ===11 =11== 111=1 11==1 10111 11100 =1==1 11111 1=1=1 11111 ==011 1=111 11111 11111 ==111 1111= 11111 11111 0111= 11111 11111 10111 =1=11 11111 =1111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 1111= 11111 11111 11111 20579,
03: Strelka_5.1x64 192,0/235 ==0=0 ==0== ····· ==0=1 =1=1= =111= ==1== 0=100 =1=01 =011= 01011 =110= =1111 11=11 ===01 ==111 011== 111=1 1=111 1=01= 10=11 =111= 11111 11111 11111 11111 111== =111= 1110= 11111 11111 11111 11111 1==11 11111 11111 1=1=1 =1111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 20281,
04: Stockfish_64_VE01 [t1] 191,5/235 1=000 =101= ==1=0 ····· =0011 ===11 0=011 1=01= 010=1 0==1= 1=10= ===0= ==101 =10== 1=1=0 111== 1=111 0=111 1=111 ==111 11=1= =1111 11101 111=1 =1111 1111= 11111 11111 111=1 =11=1 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 1111= 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 19889,
05: Houdini_20_x64 [t1] 188,5/235 =11== 01==1 =0=0= =1100 ····· 0111= 0=0=0 1==10 1==== =1=== 11=1= 0=11= 00=11 11==0 1=111 10101 11==1 1111= 1==10 11110 11=11 =11=1 =11== 101=1 11111 1111= =1110 1==11 11111 11111 1=110 11111 11111 11111 11111 110=1 1111= 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 19808,
06: Stockfish-211-64-ja [t1] 186,5/235 ===== 1=100 =000= ===00 1000= ····· 00100 00==0 000== 1=111 1==01 =1==1 =1=1= ==01= 1=111 11=== 11101 111=1 =110= =111= 111=1 =1=11 1111= 11111 11111 11001 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 1111= 11111 11111 11=11 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 111=1 11111 1=111 11111 11111 11111 18985,
07: No-sse-4323.00 184,5/229 0==0= =1=== ==0== 1=100 1=1=1 11011 ····· =1=== 0=00= 0=010 =101= 1110 10=11 =0011 111=0 1110= 11011 101= 11=1= 1=101 11011 ==1== 10111 11111 011= 1111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 1111 11111 =1111 11111 01111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 1111 11111 19178,
08: Komodo3-64 184,0/235 =000= 0==== 1=011 0=10= 0==01 11==1 =0=== ····· 1111= 0=1=0 =1=10 ==1=0 101== 0==1= =111= =1010 1=1=1 =101= 1=000 =1111 11101 11=1= 11=11 =1=11 =1110 =1=11 11111 11111 111=1 1111= 11111 1=111 111=1 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11110 11=11 11111 11111 11111 18968,
09: Deep Rybka 4.1 x64 [t1] 180,0/235 0==00 =0=1= =0=10 101=0 0==== 111== 1=11= 0000= ····· 00=01 1=1=1 0==11 =01== =1=1= ===== 1101= =1==1 1=111 1=1=1 1==11 1=11= ===== ====1 111=1 11111 =1=11 1=111 01111 01111 11111 1=111 11=11 11111 11111 1=111 =1111 11111 1=1=1 =1111 =0111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 1111= 11111 18661,
10: DeepSaros23c4-win32 179,5/235 =1==0 0=0=0 =100= 1==0= =0=== 0=000 1=101 1=0=1 11=10 ····· =10== ==1=0 1==== ===10 1=1== =11=1 111=1 011=1 0==11 ==110 1=1=0 11=11 1==11 11111 1=1== 1=111 111== =11=1 =1111 11111 11=11 11111 1111= 11111 11111 1=111 =1111 11111 11111 1=111 11111 =1111 11011 11111 111=1 11111 1111= 11111 18497,
11: Crab-x64_PGO [t1] 176,5/234 =0=10 ===00 10100 0=01= 00=0= 0==10 =010= =0=01 0=0=0 =01== ····· ====1 01=== 11111 =1==1 ===11 ===0= 10101 1=011 1111= 1010= 11111 1111= 111== =1111 10=11 11=1= 11=11 11111 1111 1=1=1 11110 11111 11=11 =111= 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 17736,
12: Tinapa1.01 [t1] 174,0/234 01001 =00== =001= ===1= 1=00= =0==0 0001 ==0=1 1==00 ==0=1 ====0 ····· 0100= 0011= 00==1 ==110 01=11 1==01 11011 11111 1=101 ====1 11111 00=== 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 111=1 1111= 11111 11111 1111= 1111= 11111 111=1 11111 1=11= 1=1=1 11111 1=111 11111 11111 1=111 11111 11111 17406,
13: Rybka 3_64 [t1] 171,5/235 =000= 000=0 =0000 ==010 11=00 =0=0= 01=00 010== =10== 0==== 10=== 1011= ····· =0=== ==1=0 111=1 01=1= 101== =0111 011=0 11=11 =1111 =01== =1111 =11=1 11=11 1=111 =111= 11111 1=11= 10111 1=111 11=11 11111 11=11 11111 1111= 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 1=111 11111 11111 16886,
14: IvanHoe53_64 [t1] 170,5/234 01=10 00==0 00=00 =01== 00==1 ==10= =1100 1==0= =0=0= ===01 00000 1100= =1=== ····· 1=1=1 =01=1 ====1 =1111 =1=1= 11111 1011= 11=1= 10011 11111 1==1= ==1=0 110=0 11111 11101 11=1 111=1 111=1 =1111 1=111 11111 11==1 11111 11111 11111 11111 11=11 11111 11111 11111 10111 11111 11111 11111 17119,
15: Naum4.2_64 [t1] 152,5/234 00000 01000 ===10 0=0=1 0=000 0=000 000=1 =000= ===== 0=0== =0==0 11==0 ==0=1 0=0=0 ····· =10== =1=0= 10001 =1101 =1111 01=00 10=11 =1111 1111= 1=11= 101=1 ==011 11==1 11111 11== 1111= =110= 1=111 11=11 =11=1 11111 11111 =1101 111=1 11110 11111 11111 11111 11011 11101 1111= 11111 11111 14653,
16: Gull 1_2 x64 151,5/235 =0=1= 00011 ==000 000== 01010 00=== 0001= =0101 0010= =00=0 ===00 ==001 000=0 =10=0 =01== ····· =0=11 =00=0 =1001 1=010 1=11= =1==0 =1==1 010=1 01011 10=11 ==1== 0111= 11111 01111 1111= 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11=1= 11111 01111 =1110 1=011 111=1 111=1 11111 1=111 11111 11111 11111 14480,
17: Deepsjeng2010_32_ct 151,0/235 =0000 =0==0 100== 0=000 00==0 00010 00100 0=0=0 =0==0 000=0 ===1= 10=00 10=0= ====0 =0=1= =1=00 ····· 1=11= 01=== 1=1== =11== 11==1 11=10 001== 11111 =1111 =1=11 ===11 1=110 1=1=1 1111= 11111 ===11 10111 =1==1 11111 11=11 111== ==11= =1=11 ==111 1=111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 14350,
18: Spark-1.0-win64-mp [t1] 145,5/234 00010 00000 000=0 1=000 0000= 000=0 010= =010= 0=000 100=0 01010 0==10 010== =0000 01110 =11=1 0=00= ····· ===== ==00= 11110 =01== =11=1 101== ==1== 11=== 1101= 1111= 11111 =0111 ===1= 11101 =1111 11111 1=11= 1111= 01=11 11111 10111 11111 11=11 11111 11111 11111 1=111 111=1 11111 11111 13360,
19: DeepShredder12UCIx64 [t1] 144,0/235 00000 0=0=0 0=000 0=000 0==01 =001= 00=0= 0=111 0=0=0 1==00 0=100 00100 =1000 =0=0= =0010 =0110 10=== ===== ····· =00== 1==01 1=011 =1==1 =11=1 11=1= =1111 11=10 1=1=1 01010 11111 1111= ==11= 11011 11110 1=10= =1011 11111 0111= =111= 11111 11111 10111 11=1= 11111 11111 11=11 11111 11111 13585,
20: Hiarcs12MPUCI [t1_tc01] 137,5/235 0=000 00000 0=10= ==000 00001 =000= 0=010 =0000 0==00 ==001 0000= 00000 100=1 00000 =0000 0=101 0=0== ==11= =11== ····· 0=100 =0=== 010=1 ==0=1 01=10 0=0=1 =1=11 11=11 1111= =111= =111= 11=1= 11111 11111 1=111 01111 11111 1110= 1=111 =1111 11111 =111= 11111 11111 11111 1=111 11111 11111 12136,
21: Hannibal1.1x64 133,5/235 0==0= ==100 01=00 00=0= 00=00 000=0 00100 00010 0=00= 0=0=1 0101= 0=010 00=00 0100= 10=11 0=00= =00== 00001 0==10 1=011 ····· ==00= 00==0 10=10 1==1= =0110 01=11 1=1=1 1011= 1==11 1===1 111== 11111 11111 111=0 =1111 =1111 11==1 11111 11011 =1111 11011 ==111 1=111 =0111 1110= 11111 11111 12332,
22: Hiarcs12MPUCI [t1] 130,0/235 100=0 0=000 =000= =0000 =00=0 =0=00 ==0== 00=0= ===== 00=00 00000 ====0 =0000 00=0= 01=00 =0==1 00==0 =10== 0=100 =1=== ==11= ····· 0011= =1==0 11=10 =00=1 110== 1001= 10=11 11==1 1==01 11111 ==111 1111= 11==0 ==111 11111 1111= ==1=1 =101= 101=1 11=11 11111 11111 11101 1=111 11111 11111 11807,
23: Spike1.4 127,0/235 000=0 00000 00000 00010 =00== 0000= 01000 00=00 ====0 0==00 0000= 00000 =10== 01100 =0000 =0==0 00=01 =00=0 =0==0 101=0 11==1 1100= ····· ==110 1=1== =0=10 11==1 1111= 00==0 11111 =11== 1=111 =1111 11110 =1101 1=0=0 11=11 11111 11111 1=1=0 =011= 11111 111=1 11111 11111 10111 11111 11111 11163,
24: Fruit090624k5_64 [t1] 125,0/235 0000= 00000 00000 000=0 010=0 00000 00000 =0=00 000=0 00000 000== 11=== =0000 00000 0000= 101=0 110== 010== =00=0 ==1=0 01=01 =0==1 ==001 ····· 0=001 1=100 101=1 =1111 1110= 01111 1111= 11101 1110= 1=1== =1111 11011 1=111 1111= =1110 11111 11011 1=111 11111 =1=11 11111 11=11 11=11 11111 10613,
25: Deep-onno-1-2-70-x64 [t1] 121,0/234 0000= ==000 00000 =0000 00000 00000 100= =0001 00000 0=0== =0000 00000 =00=0 0==0= 0=00= 10100 00000 ==0== 00=0= 10=01 0==0= 00=01 0=0== 1=110 ····· 1==01 0==1= =1=0= 111=1 01111 =1111 1=111 1=111 11111 111== 11==1 11=11 11111 11111 01011 11101 11=== 11==1 111=1 0111= 11111 11111 11111 10137,
26: Zappa Mexico II x64 [t1] 115,0/234 01000 0000= 00000 0000= 0000= 00110 0000 =0=00 =0=00 0=000 01=00 00000 00=00 ==0=1 010=0 01=00 =0000 00=== =0000 1=1=0 =1001 =11=0 =1=01 0=011 0==10 ····· ===1= 11=== 110=1 101=0 =10== 11=11 11=0= 1=001 1=011 0==01 0111= 1111= 01111 1=111 1===1 11=11 =111= 1=111 11111 =1=1= 11111 11111 10025,
27: Crafty-234-64-ja 101,5/234 00=01 00000 000== 00000 =0001 00000 00000 00000 0=000 000== 00=0= 00000 0=000 001=1 ==100 ==0== =0=00 0010= 00=01 =0=00 10=00 001== 00==0 010=0 1==0= ===0= ····· 011=1 ===1= 1001 ==11= 1==11 1=0=0 1=100 ====0 =1100 =1101 1111= 0=011 11=01 ==111 111== 11=1= =1111 =1111 11=1= =0111 11111 8731,0
28: Now2t 89,0/234 00000 00000 =000= 00000 0==00 00000 00000 00000 10000 =00=0 00=00 00000 =000= 00000 00==0 1000= ===00 0000= 0=0=0 00=00 0=0=0 0110= 0000= =0000 =0=1= 00=== 100=0 ····· 0==== 01=1 10=11 ==10= =0=11 ==100 10=11 =0=0= =111= ===11 =1100 11101 =1101 11==1 11111 01110 11111 ==11= 11111 10111 7030,5
29: Colossus2008b 83,0/235 00000 1000= 0001= 000=0 00000 00000 00000 000=0 10000 =0000 00000 00000 00000 00010 00000 00000 0=001 00000 10101 0000= 0100= 01=00 11==1 0001= 000=0 001=0 ===0= 1==== ····· 110== 10111 ==0=1 =0111 =0=00 1===1 01=== 1=0=1 00=10 11110 =0010 00=1= 110=1 0=101 =1110 ===01 ===== 1111= 11111 6941,2
30: Prodeo1.74 [offizielle Version] 83,0/230 =0000 00000 00000 =00=0 00000 00000 00000 0000= 00000 00000 0000 00000 0=00= 00=0 00== 10000 0=0=0 =1000 00000 =000= 0==00 00==0 00000 10000 10000 010=1 0110 10=0 001== ····· 1==01 100== ==011 =001= 111=1 11111 0000= 11111 ===10 01011 11111 10=01 1=11= =1==1 =1011 11100 11111 11111 6222,7
31: ChessTiger2007.1 81,5/235 00=00 00000 00000 00000 0=001 00000 00000 00000 0=000 00=00 0=0=0 000=0 01000 000=0 0000= 0000= 0000= ===0= 0000= =000= 0===0 0==10 =00== 0000= =0000 =01== ==00= 01=00 01000 0==10 ····· 000=0 =101= 11110 100== 11=1= 1=00= 1=0=1 111=1 =1111 ==000 110== =1=01 =1111 111== =1=1= 11=11 11111 6440,0
32: ChessTiger2007.1 [gambit] 80,5/235 00=00 01000 00000 00000 00000 0000= 00000 0=000 00=00 00000 00001 0000= 0=000 000=0 =001= 00000 00000 00010 ==00= 00=0= 000== 00000 0=000 00010 0=000 00=00 0==00 ==01= ==1=0 011== 111=1 ····· 0==10 000=0 ===10 01==1 =1110 01111 =0001 1==== =111= 11111 10=01 ==1== 1101= 11111 11111 1=111 6126,2
33: ProDeo1.73 [6] 79,0/235 0000= =0=00 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 000=0 00000 0000= 00000 00000 00=00 =0000 0=000 00000 ===00 =0000 00100 00000 00000 ==000 =0000 0001= 0=000 00=1= 0=1=1 =1=00 =1000 ==100 =010= 1==01 ····· ==101 11110 11111 01011 1==10 11001 01011 01=10 0111= 1010= 11011 =1=11 10111 =111= =1111 5858,0
34: Gaviota-win64-0.84 [t1] 78,5/235 00000 00000 0==00 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00=00 00000 00000 0=000 00=00 00000 01000 00000 00001 00000 00000 0000= 00001 0=0== 00000 0=110 0=011 ==011 =1=11 =110= 00001 111=1 ==010 ····· 11110 1=011 01011 01000 0===0 1=111 =000= 01111 01111 ==1== 11011 11111 11111 11111 5510,2
35: Redqueen-1.0.0-win64 [t1] 70,5/235 00000 =0000 00000 00000 00000 00=00 00000 00000 0=000 00000 =000= 0000= 00=00 00000 =00=0 00000 =0==0 0=00= 0=01= 0=000 000=1 00==1 =0010 =0000 000== 0=100 ====1 01=00 0===0 000=0 011== ===01 00001 00001 ····· ===11 00110 00010 10110 1010= 101=1 01=11 100== 01110 ==1=0 =1111 11011 10111 5642,5
36: Jonny400 68,5/235 00000 00000 00000 00000 001=0 00000 00000 00000 =0000 0=000 00000 0000= 00000 00==0 00000 00000 00000 0000= =0100 10000 =0000 ==000 0=1=1 00100 00==0 1==10 =0011 =1=1= 10=== 00000 00=0= 10==0 00000 0=100 ===00 ····· =0011 0=000 1=011 11=01 01=1= =1111 01=1= 00001 1==10 10101 11111 11111 5281,0
37: Rotor06 68,0/234 =0000 00000 0=0=0 00000 0000= 00000 0000 00000 00000 =0000 00000 00000 0000= 00000 00000 00=0= 00=00 10=00 00000 00000 =0000 00000 00=00 0=000 00=00 1000= =0010 =000= 0=1=0 1111= 0=11= =0001 10100 10100 11001 =1100 ····· 11101 0010= 11=== 11=11 1==00 01=0= ==001 00111 00111 11111 11111 4886,5
38: FrancescaMad019 67,5/235 00000 00000 =0000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 0=0=0 00000 00000 000=0 00000 00000 =0010 00000 000== 00000 1000= 0001= 00==0 0000= 00000 0000= 00000 0000= 0000= ===00 11=01 00000 0=1=0 10000 0==01 10111 11101 1=111 00010 ····· 10=01 100=1 1111= 0=0=1 10=10 00=11 =1=10 11101 11111 11111 4777,7
39: Arasanx13.2-64 [t1] 65,0/235 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 =0000 00000 =0000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 000=0 10000 ==00= 01000 =000= 0=000 00000 ==0=0 00000 =0001 00000 10000 1=100 =0011 00001 ===01 000=0 =1110 00110 1===1 01001 0=100 1101= 01=10 ····· 0=110 00100 00011 0=111 01=10 1111= =10=0 11110 11111 4747,7
40: Hermann 2.8 64 bit 62,5/235 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 =1000 0=000 00000 0=00= 00000 00000 00001 =0001 =0=00 00000 00000 =0000 00100 =010= 0=0=1 00000 10100 0=000 00=10 00010 =1101 10100 =0000 0==== 10100 0=000 0101= 00=10 00=== 011=0 1=001 ····· 11101 00101 =0101 1=0=0 01100 =1100 11111 1=111 4832,0
41: ProDeo1.6 [mach011] 61,0/235 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 10000 00000 00000 00000 00000 0=0=0 00000 00=00 00000 0=100 ==000 00=00 00000 00000 =0000 010=0 =100= 00100 00010 0===0 ==000 =0010 11=0= 00000 ==111 =000= 10=01 =111= 010=0 10=0= 00=00 0000= 11011 00010 ····· 1=001 01001 10110 11=11 001=0 1101= =1111 4665,7
42: N2_x64 56,5/235 00000 00000 00000 0000= 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 =0000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 000=0 0=000 00000 01000 =000= 00100 00=00 00000 0=000 00=== 00=00 000== 00==0 001=0 01=10 001== 00000 1000= 10000 10=00 =0000 0==11 1=1=0 11100 11010 0=110 ····· 11011 0011= 11110 10=== 11101 111=1 3856,5
43: Cucko1.2 53,5/235 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 000=0 00000 00000 00000 00100 00000 0=000 00000 00000 00000 000=0 00000 00000 00=0= 00000 ==000 00000 000=0 00000 00==0 =000= 00=0= 00000 1=010 0=00= =0=10 01=10 0101= 10000 011== 10=0= 10=1= 01=01 1=000 =1010 10110 00100 ····· 10010 001=0 1=010 11=11 11111 3683,2
44: SOS 5.1 for Arena 51,5/235 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00001 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00100 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 0=000 00000 00000 =0=00 000=0 0=000 =0000 10001 =0001 =0==0 =0000 ==0== 00100 ==0== 10001 11110 ==110 11=00 10=01 0=1=1 01001 1100= 01101 ····· 11=0= 0=100 11001 01111 3434,7
45: GreKo8.2 49,5/235 00000 0000= 00000 00000 00000 0=000 00000 00=00 00000 000=0 00000 00000 00000 01000 00010 0=000 00000 0=000 00000 00000 =1000 00010 00000 00000 1000= 00000 =0000 00000 ===10 =0100 000== 0010= =0=00 00100 ==0=1 0==01 11000 =0=01 0000= 10011 00=00 00001 110=1 00=1= ····· 01=10 11111 11111 3534,5
46: Rodin4.0 49,0/235 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 0=000 0=000 00000 0000= 00000 00000 000=0 00=00 0=000 0001= 0=000 01000 00=00 00000 =0=0= 00=0= ==00= ===== 00011 =0=0= 00000 01000 00000 =0000 01010 11000 00010 =01=1 =0011 110=1 01=== 0=101 1=011 10=01 ····· 11011 01010 3505,0
47: Bikjump2.01_64bit 16,5/234 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 0000 00000 0000= 0000= 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00=00 00000 00000 =1000 00000 0000= 00000 00=00 00000 =000= 00000 00100 00000 00000 00000 00001 00000 0010= 00010 00=00 00110 00000 00100 ····· 011=1 1053,0
48: Kurt_0_9_2_beta_x64 10,0/235 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 01000 00000 00000 00000 0=000 =0000 00000 01000 00000 00000 00000 00000 0=000 =0000 000=0 00000 10000 00000 10101 100=0 ····· 552,50

5629 Partien von 5640 gespielt
Name des Turniers: Arena Turnier
Ort/ Land: ORION8-LATITUDE, Deutschland
Spielstufe: Blitz 2/2
Hardware: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 CPU T7600 @ 2.33GHz mit 4.096 MB Speicher
Betriebssystem: Microsoft Windows Vista Professional (Build 6000)
PGN-Datei: C:\schach\arena201\Arena.pgn
Internetseite:
E-Mail Adresse:

my best prodeo 1.6 style was ranked 41. the new engine is 30 so far.

ed ! congratulations !!
What seems like a fairy tale today may be reality tomorrow.
Here we have a fairy tale of the day after tomorrow....

User avatar
David Dahlem
Posts: 900
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 8:06 pm

Re: ProDeo 1.74

Post by David Dahlem » Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:05 am

mclane wrote:[quote="
my best prodeo 1.6 style was ranked 41. the new engine is 30 so far.
Hi Thorsten

Do you have any new styles for ProDeo 1.74?

User avatar
Sylwy
Posts: 3358
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2006 2:19 pm
Location: IASI (Romania) - the historical capital of MOLDOVA

Re: ProDeo 1.74

Post by Sylwy » Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:01 am

Hi Thor !

Yes , the new ProDeo is the best , by far !

Regards,
SilvianR

Kurt
Posts: 45
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:18 pm
Contact:

Re: ProDeo 1.74

Post by Kurt » Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:49 am

Lieber Thorsten
Mit solchen Riesenlisten kann niemand etwas anfangen. Weshalb nicht eine übersichtliche Gesamttabelle (mich interessiert es einen Deut, ob Engine X in Partie Nr. 22 nur Remis gespielt hat).
Gruss
Kurt

User avatar
mclane
Posts: 15328
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:40 pm
Location: germany
Contact:

Re: ProDeo 1.74

Post by mclane » Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:16 pm

hallo kurt, das turnier ist beendet. ob das jemand gebrauchen kann, also die komplette liste, keine ahnung. fuer mich ist wichtig zu sehen wo die programme liegen, mit dene ich mich beschäftige. die liste ist ein abfallprodukt dieser beschäftigung.


Motor Punkte No Cr St St No Ho St Ko De De Cr Ti Iv Ry Na Gu De Sp De Hi Ha Hi Sp Fr De Za Cr No Pr Co Ch Ch Pr Ga Re Jo Ro Fr Ar He Pr N2 Cu SO Gr Ro Bi Ku S-B
01: No-sse-4304.01 196,5/235 ····· ==110 ==1=1 0=111 1==1= =00== ===== =111= 1==11 =0==1 =1=01 10110 10=01 =111= 11111 =1=0= =1111 11101 11111 1=111 1==1= 011=1 111=1 1111= 1111= 10111 11=10 11111 =1111 11111 11=11 11=11 1111= 11111 11111 11111 =1111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 21011,
02: Critter_1.2_64bit [t1] 194,5/235 ==001 ····· ==1== =010= =0=== 10==0 0=011 1==== =1=0= 1=1=1 ===11 =11== 11==1 111=1 10111 11100 =1==1 11111 1=1=1 11111 ==011 1=111 11111 11111 ==111 1111= 11111 11111 11111 0111= 11111 10111 =1=11 11111 =1111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 1111= 11111 11111 11111 20616,
03: Strelka_5.1x64 192,0/235 ==0=0 ==0== ····· ==0=1 ==1== =1=1= =111= 0=100 =1=01 =011= 01011 =110= 11=11 =1111 ===01 ==111 011== 111=1 1=111 1=01= 10=11 =111= 11111 11111 11111 11111 111== =111= 11111 1110= 11111 11111 11111 1==11 11111 11111 1=1=1 =1111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 20321,
04: Stockfish_64_VE01 [t1] 191,5/235 1=000 =101= ==1=0 ····· 0=011 =0011 ===11 1=01= 010=1 0==1= 1=10= ===0= =10== ==101 1=1=0 111== 1=111 0=111 1=111 ==111 11=1= =1111 11101 111=1 =1111 1111= 11111 11111 =11=1 111=1 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 1111= 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 19921,
05: No-sse-4323.00 189,0/235 0==0= =1=== ==0== 1=100 ····· 1=1=1 11011 =1=== 0=00= 0=010 =101= 1110= =0011 10=11 111=0 1110= 11011 101== 11=1= 1=101 11011 ==1== 10111 11111 011=1 1111= 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 =1111 11111 01111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 19625,
06: Houdini_20_x64 [t1] 188,5/235 =11== 01==1 =0=0= =1100 0=0=0 ····· 0111= 1==10 1==== =1=== 11=1= 0=11= 11==0 00=11 1=111 10101 11==1 1111= 1==10 11110 11=11 =11=1 =11== 101=1 11111 1111= =1110 1==11 11111 11111 1=110 11111 11111 11111 11111 110=1 1111= 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 19840,
07: Stockfish-211-64-ja [t1] 186,5/235 ===== 1=100 =000= ===00 00100 1000= ····· 00==0 000== 1=111 1==01 =1==1 ==01= =1=1= 1=111 11=== 11101 111=1 =110= =111= 111=1 =1=11 1111= 11111 11111 11001 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 1111= 11111 11111 11=11 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 111=1 11111 1=111 11111 11111 11111 19015,
08: Komodo3-64 184,0/235 =000= 0==== 1=011 0=10= =0=== 0==01 11==1 ····· 1111= 0=1=0 =1=10 ==1=0 0==1= 101== =111= =1010 1=1=1 =101= 1=000 =1111 11101 11=1= 11=11 =1=11 =1110 =1=11 11111 11111 1111= 111=1 11111 1=111 111=1 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11110 11=11 11111 11111 11111 19000,
09: Deep Rybka 4.1 x64 [t1] 180,0/235 0==00 =0=1= =0=10 101=0 1=11= 0==== 111== 0000= ····· 00=01 1=1=1 0==11 =1=1= =01== ===== 1101= =1==1 1=111 1=1=1 1==11 1=11= ===== ====1 111=1 11111 =1=11 1=111 01111 11111 01111 1=111 11=11 11111 11111 1=111 =1111 11111 1=1=1 =1111 =0111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 1111= 11111 18705,
10: DeepSaros23c4-win32 179,5/235 =1==0 0=0=0 =100= 1==0= 1=101 =0=== 0=000 1=0=1 11=10 ····· =10== ==1=0 ===10 1==== 1=1== =11=1 111=1 011=1 0==11 ==110 1=1=0 11=11 1==11 11111 1=1== 1=111 111== =11=1 11111 =1111 11=11 11111 1111= 11111 11111 1=111 =1111 11111 11111 1=111 11111 =1111 11011 11111 111=1 11111 1111= 11111 18536,
11: Crab-x64_PGO [t1] 177,5/235 =0=10 ===00 10100 0=01= =010= 00=0= 0==10 =0=01 0=0=0 =01== ····· ====1 11111 01=== =1==1 ===11 ===0= 10101 1=011 1111= 1010= 11111 1111= 111== =1111 10=11 11=1= 11=11 11111 11111 1=1=1 11110 11111 11=11 =111= 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 17851,
12: Tinapa1.01 [t1] 174,5/235 01001 =00== =001= ===1= 0001= 1=00= =0==0 ==0=1 1==00 ==0=1 ====0 ····· 0011= 0100= 00==1 ==110 01=11 1==01 11011 11111 1=101 ====1 11111 00=== 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 111=1 1111= 11111 11111 1111= 1111= 11111 111=1 11111 1=11= 1=1=1 11111 1=111 11111 11111 1=111 11111 11111 17525,
13: IvanHoe53_64 [t1] 171,5/235 01=10 00==0 00=00 =01== =1100 00==1 ==10= 1==0= =0=0= ===01 00000 1100= ····· =1=== 1=1=1 =01=1 ====1 =1111 =1=1= 11111 1011= 11=1= 10011 11111 1==1= ==1=0 110=0 11111 11=11 11101 111=1 111=1 =1111 1=111 11111 11==1 11111 11111 11111 11111 11=11 11111 11111 11111 10111 11111 11111 11111 17231,
14: Rybka 3_64 [t1] 171,5/235 =000= 000=0 =0000 ==010 01=00 11=00 =0=0= 010== =10== 0==== 10=== 1011= =0=== ····· ==1=0 111=1 01=1= 101== =0111 011=0 11=11 =1111 =01== =1111 =11=1 11=11 1=111 =111= 1=11= 11111 10111 1=111 11=11 11111 11=11 11111 1111= 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 1=111 11111 11111 16913,
15: Naum4.2_64 [t1] 153,5/235 00000 01000 ===10 0=0=1 000=1 0=000 0=000 =000= ===== 0=0== =0==0 11==0 0=0=0 ==0=1 ····· =10== =1=0= 10001 =1101 =1111 01=00 10=11 =1111 1111= 1=11= 101=1 ==011 11==1 11==1 11111 1111= =110= 1=111 11=11 =11=1 11111 11111 =1101 111=1 11110 11111 11111 11111 11011 11101 1111= 11111 11111 14758,
16: Gull 1_2 x64 151,5/235 =0=1= 00011 ==000 000== 0001= 01010 00=== =0101 0010= =00=0 ===00 ==001 =10=0 000=0 =01== ····· =0=11 =00=0 =1001 1=010 1=11= =1==0 =1==1 010=1 01011 10=11 ==1== 0111= 01111 11111 1111= 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11=1= 11111 01111 =1110 1=011 111=1 111=1 11111 1=111 11111 11111 11111 14504,
17: Deepsjeng2010_32_ct 151,0/235 =0000 =0==0 100== 0=000 00100 00==0 00010 0=0=0 =0==0 000=0 ===1= 10=00 ====0 10=0= =0=1= =1=00 ····· 1=11= 01=== 1=1== =11== 11==1 11=10 001== 11111 =1111 =1=11 ===11 1=1=1 1=110 1111= 11111 ===11 10111 =1==1 11111 11=11 111== ==11= =1=11 ==111 1=111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 14375,
18: Spark-1.0-win64-mp [t1] 146,0/235 00010 00000 000=0 1=000 010== 0000= 000=0 =010= 0=000 100=0 01010 0==10 =0000 010== 01110 =11=1 0=00= ····· ===== ==00= 11110 =01== =11=1 101== ==1== 11=== 1101= 1111= =0111 11111 ===1= 11101 =1111 11111 1=11= 1111= 01=11 11111 10111 11111 11=11 11111 11111 11111 1=111 111=1 11111 11111 13477,
19: DeepShredder12UCIx64 [t1] 144,0/235 00000 0=0=0 0=000 0=000 00=0= 0==01 =001= 0=111 0=0=0 1==00 0=100 00100 =0=0= =1000 =0010 =0110 10=== ===== ····· =00== 1==01 1=011 =1==1 =11=1 11=1= =1111 11=10 1=1=1 11111 01010 1111= ==11= 11011 11110 1=10= =1011 11111 0111= =111= 11111 11111 10111 11=1= 11111 11111 11=11 11111 11111 13608,
20: Hiarcs12MPUCI [t1_tc01] 137,5/235 0=000 00000 0=10= ==000 0=010 00001 =000= =0000 0==00 ==001 0000= 00000 00000 100=1 =0000 0=101 0=0== ==11= =11== ····· 0=100 =0=== 010=1 ==0=1 01=10 0=0=1 =1=11 11=11 =111= 1111= =111= 11=1= 11111 11111 1=111 01111 11111 1110= 1=111 =1111 11111 =111= 11111 11111 11111 1=111 11111 11111 12154,
21: Hannibal1.1x64 133,5/235 0==0= ==100 01=00 00=0= 00100 00=00 000=0 00010 0=00= 0=0=1 0101= 0=010 0100= 00=00 10=11 0=00= =00== 00001 0==10 1=011 ····· ==00= 00==0 10=10 1==1= =0110 01=11 1=1=1 1==11 1011= 1===1 111== 11111 11111 111=0 =1111 =1111 11==1 11111 11011 =1111 11011 ==111 1=111 =0111 1110= 11111 11111 12354,
22: Hiarcs12MPUCI [t1] 130,0/235 100=0 0=000 =000= =0000 ==0== =00=0 =0=00 00=0= ===== 00=00 00000 ====0 00=0= =0000 01=00 =0==1 00==0 =10== 0=100 =1=== ==11= ····· 0011= =1==0 11=10 =00=1 110== 1001= 11==1 10=11 1==01 11111 ==111 1111= 11==0 ==111 11111 1111= ==1=1 =101= 101=1 11=11 11111 11111 11101 1=111 11111 11111 11829,
23: Spike1.4 127,0/235 000=0 00000 00000 00010 01000 =00== 0000= 00=00 ====0 0==00 0000= 00000 01100 =10== =0000 =0==0 00=01 =00=0 =0==0 101=0 11==1 1100= ····· ==110 1=1== =0=10 11==1 1111= 11111 00==0 =11== 1=111 =1111 11110 =1101 1=0=0 11=11 11111 11111 1=1=0 =011= 11111 111=1 11111 11111 10111 11111 11111 11182,
24: Fruit090624k5_64 [t1] 125,0/235 0000= 00000 00000 000=0 00000 010=0 00000 =0=00 000=0 00000 000== 11=== 00000 =0000 0000= 101=0 110== 010== =00=0 ==1=0 01=01 =0==1 ==001 ····· 0=001 1=100 101=1 =1111 01111 1110= 1111= 11101 1110= 1=1== =1111 11011 1=111 1111= =1110 11111 11011 1=111 11111 =1=11 11111 11=11 11=11 11111 10627,
25: Deep-onno-1-2-70-x64 [t1] 121,0/235 0000= ==000 00000 =0000 100=0 00000 00000 =0001 00000 0=0== =0000 00000 0==0= =00=0 0=00= 10100 00000 ==0== 00=0= 10=01 0==0= 00=01 0=0== 1=110 ····· 1==01 0==1= =1=0= 01111 111=1 =1111 1=111 1=111 11111 111== 11==1 11=11 11111 11111 01011 11101 11=== 11==1 111=1 0111= 11111 11111 11111 10157,
26: Zappa Mexico II x64 [t1] 115,5/235 01000 0000= 00000 0000= 0000= 0000= 00110 =0=00 =0=00 0=000 01=00 00000 ==0=1 00=00 010=0 01=00 =0000 00=== =0000 1=1=0 =1001 =11=0 =1=01 0=011 0==10 ····· ===1= 11=== 101=0 110=1 =10== 11=11 11=0= 1=001 1=011 0==01 0111= 1111= 01111 1=111 1===1 11=11 =111= 1=111 11111 =1=1= 11111 11111 10131,
27: Crafty-234-64-ja 101,5/235 00=01 00000 000== 00000 00000 =0001 00000 00000 0=000 000== 00=0= 00000 001=1 0=000 ==100 ==0== =0=00 0010= 00=01 =0=00 10=00 001== 00==0 010=0 1==0= ===0= ····· 011=1 10010 ===1= ==11= 1==11 1=0=0 1=100 ====0 =1100 =1101 1111= 0=011 11=01 ==111 111== 11=1= =1111 =1111 11=1= =0111 11111 8742,2
28: Now2t 89,0/235 00000 00000 =000= 00000 00000 0==00 00000 00000 10000 =00=0 00=00 00000 00000 =000= 00==0 1000= ===00 0000= 0=0=0 00=00 0=0=0 0110= 0000= =0000 =0=1= 00=== 100=0 ····· 01=10 0==== 10=11 ==10= =0=11 ==100 10=11 =0=0= =111= ===11 =1100 11101 =1101 11==1 11111 01110 11111 ==11= 11111 10111 7038,0
29: Prodeo1.74 [offizielle Version] 85,0/235 =0000 00000 00000 =00=0 00000 00000 00000 0000= 00000 00000 00000 00000 00=00 0=00= 00==0 10000 0=0=0 =1000 00000 =000= 0==00 00==0 00000 10000 10000 010=1 01101 10=01 ····· 001== 1==01 100== ==011 =001= 111=1 11111 0000= 11111 ===10 01011 11111 10=01 1=11= =1==1 =1011 11100 11111 11111 6416,7
30: Colossus2008b 83,0/235 00000 1000= 0001= 000=0 00000 00000 00000 000=0 10000 =0000 00000 00000 00010 00000 00000 00000 0=001 00000 10101 0000= 0100= 01=00 11==1 0001= 000=0 001=0 ===0= 1==== 110== ····· 10111 ==0=1 =0111 =0=00 1===1 01=== 1=0=1 00=10 11110 =0010 00=1= 110=1 0=101 =1110 ===01 ===== 1111= 11111 6949,0
31: ChessTiger2007.1 81,5/235 00=00 00000 00000 00000 00000 0=001 00000 00000 0=000 00=00 0=0=0 000=0 000=0 01000 0000= 0000= 0000= ===0= 0000= =000= 0===0 0==10 =00== 0000= =0000 =01== ==00= 01=00 0==10 01000 ····· 000=0 =101= 11110 100== 11=1= 1=00= 1=0=1 111=1 =1111 ==000 110== =1=01 =1111 111== =1=1= 11=11 11111 6448,5
32: ChessTiger2007.1 [gambit] 80,5/235 00=00 01000 00000 00000 00000 00000 0000= 0=000 00=00 00000 00001 0000= 000=0 0=000 =001= 00000 00000 00010 ==00= 00=0= 000== 00000 0=000 00010 0=000 00=00 0==00 ==01= 011== ==1=0 111=1 ····· 0==10 000=0 ===10 01==1 =1110 01111 =0001 1==== =111= 11111 10=01 ==1== 1101= 11111 11111 1=111 6136,7
33: ProDeo1.73 [6] 79,0/235 0000= =0=00 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 000=0 00000 0000= 00000 00000 =0000 00=00 0=000 00000 ===00 =0000 00100 00000 00000 ==000 =0000 0001= 0=000 00=1= 0=1=1 =1=00 ==100 =1000 =010= 1==01 ····· ==101 11110 11111 01011 1==10 11001 01011 01=10 0111= 1010= 11011 =1=11 10111 =111= =1111 5864,2
34: Gaviota-win64-0.84 [t1] 78,5/235 00000 00000 0==00 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00=00 00000 0=000 00000 00=00 00000 01000 00000 00001 00000 00000 0000= 00001 0=0== 00000 0=110 0=011 ==011 =110= =1=11 00001 111=1 ==010 ····· 11110 1=011 01011 01000 0===0 1=111 =000= 01111 01111 ==1== 11011 11111 11111 11111 5519,0
35: Redqueen-1.0.0-win64 [t1] 70,5/235 00000 =0000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00=00 00000 0=000 00000 =000= 0000= 00000 00=00 =00=0 00000 =0==0 0=00= 0=01= 0=000 000=1 00==1 =0010 =0000 000== 0=100 ====1 01=00 000=0 0===0 011== ===01 00001 00001 ····· ===11 00110 00010 10110 1010= 101=1 01=11 100== 01110 ==1=0 =1111 11011 10111 5647,0
36: Jonny400 68,5/235 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 001=0 00000 00000 =0000 0=000 00000 0000= 00==0 00000 00000 00000 00000 0000= =0100 10000 =0000 ==000 0=1=1 00100 00==0 1==10 =0011 =1=1= 00000 10=== 00=0= 10==0 00000 0=100 ===00 ····· =0011 0=000 1=011 11=01 01=1= =1111 01=1= 00001 1==10 10101 11111 11111 5284,0
37: Rotor06 68,0/235 =0000 00000 0=0=0 00000 00000 0000= 00000 00000 00000 =0000 00000 00000 00000 0000= 00000 00=0= 00=00 10=00 00000 00000 =0000 00000 00=00 0=000 00=00 1000= =0010 =000= 1111= 0=1=0 0=11= =0001 10100 10100 11001 =1100 ····· 11101 0010= 11=== 11=11 1==00 01=0= ==001 00111 00111 11111 11111 4897,0
38: FrancescaMad019 67,5/235 00000 00000 =0000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 0=0=0 00000 00000 000=0 00000 00000 =0010 00000 000== 00000 1000= 0001= 00==0 0000= 00000 0000= 00000 0000= 0000= ===00 00000 11=01 0=1=0 10000 0==01 10111 11101 1=111 00010 ····· 10=01 100=1 1111= 0=0=1 10=10 00=11 =1=10 11101 11111 11111 4779,7
39: Arasanx13.2-64 [t1] 65,0/235 00000 00000 00000 00000 =0000 00000 00000 00000 =0000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 000=0 10000 ==00= 01000 =000= 0=000 00000 ==0=0 00000 =0001 00000 10000 1=100 =0011 ===01 00001 000=0 =1110 00110 1===1 01001 0=100 1101= 01=10 ····· 0=110 00100 00011 0=111 01=10 1111= =10=0 11110 11111 4756,5
40: Hermann 2.8 64 bit 62,5/235 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 =1000 0=000 00000 0=00= 00000 00000 00001 =0001 =0=00 00000 00000 =0000 00100 =010= 0=0=1 00000 10100 0=000 00=10 00010 10100 =1101 =0000 0==== 10100 0=000 0101= 00=10 00=== 011=0 1=001 ····· 11101 00101 =0101 1=0=0 01100 =1100 11111 1=111 4837,7
41: ProDeo1.6 [mach011] 61,0/235 00000 00000 00000 00000 10000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 0=0=0 00=00 00000 00000 0=100 ==000 00=00 00000 00000 =0000 010=0 =100= 00100 00010 0===0 ==000 =0010 00000 11=0= ==111 =000= 10=01 =111= 010=0 10=0= 00=00 0000= 11011 00010 ····· 1=001 01001 10110 11=11 001=0 1101= =1111 4672,2
42: N2_x64 56,5/235 00000 00000 00000 0000= 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 =0000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 000=0 0=000 00000 01000 =000= 00100 00=00 00000 0=000 00=== 00=00 000== 00==0 01=10 001=0 001== 00000 1000= 10000 10=00 =0000 0==11 1=1=0 11100 11010 0=110 ····· 11011 0011= 11110 10=== 11101 111=1 3861,7
43: Cucko1.2 53,5/235 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 000=0 00000 00000 00100 00000 0=000 00000 00000 00000 000=0 00000 00000 00=0= 00000 ==000 00000 000=0 00000 00==0 =000= 00=0= 00000 0=00= 1=010 =0=10 01=10 0101= 10000 011== 10=0= 10=1= 01=01 1=000 =1010 10110 00100 ····· 10010 001=0 1=010 11=11 11111 3686,0
44: SOS 5.1 for Arena 51,5/235 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00001 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00100 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 0=000 00000 00000 =0=00 000=0 0=000 =0000 10001 =0==0 =0001 =0000 ==0== 00100 ==0== 10001 11110 ==110 11=00 10=01 0=1=1 01001 1100= 01101 ····· 11=0= 0=100 11001 01111 3439,0
45: GreKo8.2 49,5/235 00000 0000= 00000 00000 00000 00000 0=000 00=00 00000 000=0 00000 00000 01000 00000 00010 0=000 00000 0=000 00000 00000 =1000 00010 00000 00000 1000= 00000 =0000 00000 =0100 ===10 000== 0010= =0=00 00100 ==0=1 0==01 11000 =0=01 0000= 10011 00=00 00001 110=1 00=1= ····· 01=10 11111 11111 3539,7
46: Rodin4.0 49,0/235 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 0=000 00000 0=000 0000= 00000 00000 000=0 00=00 0=000 0001= 0=000 01000 00=00 00000 =0=0= 00=0= ==00= 00011 ===== =0=0= 00000 01000 00000 =0000 01010 11000 00010 =01=1 =0011 110=1 01=== 0=101 1=011 10=01 ····· 11011 01010 3510,7
47: Bikjump2.01_64bit 16,5/235 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 0000= 0000= 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00=00 00000 00000 =1000 00000 00000 0000= 00=00 00000 =000= 00000 00100 00000 00000 00000 00001 00000 0010= 00010 00=00 00110 00000 00100 ····· 011=1 1053,0
48: Kurt_0_9_2_beta_x64 10,0/235 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 01000 00000 00000 00000 0=000 =0000 00000 01000 00000 00000 00000 00000 0=000 =0000 000=0 00000 10000 00000 10101 100=0 ····· 552,50

5640 Partien gespielt / Turnier beendet
Name des Turniers: Arena Turnier
Ort/ Land: ORION8-LATITUDE, Deutschland
Spielstufe: Blitz 2/2
Hardware: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 CPU T7600 @ 2.33GHz mit 4.096 MB Speicher
Betriebssystem: Microsoft Windows Vista Professional (Build 6000)
PGN-Datei: C:\schach\arena201\Arena.pgn
Internetseite:
E-Mail Adresse:
What seems like a fairy tale today may be reality tomorrow.
Here we have a fairy tale of the day after tomorrow....

Terry McCracken
Posts: 15844
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:16 am
Location: Canada

Re: ProDeo 1.74

Post by Terry McCracken » Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:13 pm

mclane wrote:
Sylwy wrote:60-65 ELO points over 1.6 version !

http://www.top-5000.nl/prodeo17.htm

Thank you Ed !

wow !!
this is cool:

Motor Punkte No Cr St St Ho St No Ko De De Cr Ti Ry Iv Na Gu De Sp De Hi Ha Hi Sp Fr De Za Cr No Co Pr Ch Ch Pr Ga Re Jo Ro Fr Ar He Pr N2 Cu SO Gr Ro Bi Ku S-B
01: No-sse-4304.01 196,5/235 ····· ==110 ==1=1 0=111 =00== ===== 1==1= =111= 1==11 =0==1 =1=01 10110 =111= 10=01 11111 =1=0= =1111 11101 11111 1=111 1==1= 011=1 111=1 1111= 1111= 10111 11=10 11111 11111 =1111 11=11 11=11 1111= 11111 11111 11111 =1111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 20970,
02: Critter_1.2_64bit [t1] 194,5/235 ==001 ····· ==1== =010= 10==0 0=011 =0=== 1==== =1=0= 1=1=1 ===11 =11== 111=1 11==1 10111 11100 =1==1 11111 1=1=1 11111 ==011 1=111 11111 11111 ==111 1111= 11111 11111 0111= 11111 11111 10111 =1=11 11111 =1111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 1111= 11111 11111 11111 20579,
03: Strelka_5.1x64 192,0/235 ==0=0 ==0== ····· ==0=1 =1=1= =111= ==1== 0=100 =1=01 =011= 01011 =110= =1111 11=11 ===01 ==111 011== 111=1 1=111 1=01= 10=11 =111= 11111 11111 11111 11111 111== =111= 1110= 11111 11111 11111 11111 1==11 11111 11111 1=1=1 =1111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 20281,
04: Stockfish_64_VE01 [t1] 191,5/235 1=000 =101= ==1=0 ····· =0011 ===11 0=011 1=01= 010=1 0==1= 1=10= ===0= ==101 =10== 1=1=0 111== 1=111 0=111 1=111 ==111 11=1= =1111 11101 111=1 =1111 1111= 11111 11111 111=1 =11=1 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 1111= 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 19889,
05: Houdini_20_x64 [t1] 188,5/235 =11== 01==1 =0=0= =1100 ····· 0111= 0=0=0 1==10 1==== =1=== 11=1= 0=11= 00=11 11==0 1=111 10101 11==1 1111= 1==10 11110 11=11 =11=1 =11== 101=1 11111 1111= =1110 1==11 11111 11111 1=110 11111 11111 11111 11111 110=1 1111= 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 19808,
06: Stockfish-211-64-ja [t1] 186,5/235 ===== 1=100 =000= ===00 1000= ····· 00100 00==0 000== 1=111 1==01 =1==1 =1=1= ==01= 1=111 11=== 11101 111=1 =110= =111= 111=1 =1=11 1111= 11111 11111 11001 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 1111= 11111 11111 11=11 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 111=1 11111 1=111 11111 11111 11111 18985,
07: No-sse-4323.00 184,5/229 0==0= =1=== ==0== 1=100 1=1=1 11011 ····· =1=== 0=00= 0=010 =101= 1110 10=11 =0011 111=0 1110= 11011 101= 11=1= 1=101 11011 ==1== 10111 11111 011= 1111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 1111 11111 =1111 11111 01111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 1111 11111 19178,
08: Komodo3-64 184,0/235 =000= 0==== 1=011 0=10= 0==01 11==1 =0=== ····· 1111= 0=1=0 =1=10 ==1=0 101== 0==1= =111= =1010 1=1=1 =101= 1=000 =1111 11101 11=1= 11=11 =1=11 =1110 =1=11 11111 11111 111=1 1111= 11111 1=111 111=1 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11110 11=11 11111 11111 11111 18968,
09: Deep Rybka 4.1 x64 [t1] 180,0/235 0==00 =0=1= =0=10 101=0 0==== 111== 1=11= 0000= ····· 00=01 1=1=1 0==11 =01== =1=1= ===== 1101= =1==1 1=111 1=1=1 1==11 1=11= ===== ====1 111=1 11111 =1=11 1=111 01111 01111 11111 1=111 11=11 11111 11111 1=111 =1111 11111 1=1=1 =1111 =0111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 1111= 11111 18661,
10: DeepSaros23c4-win32 179,5/235 =1==0 0=0=0 =100= 1==0= =0=== 0=000 1=101 1=0=1 11=10 ····· =10== ==1=0 1==== ===10 1=1== =11=1 111=1 011=1 0==11 ==110 1=1=0 11=11 1==11 11111 1=1== 1=111 111== =11=1 =1111 11111 11=11 11111 1111= 11111 11111 1=111 =1111 11111 11111 1=111 11111 =1111 11011 11111 111=1 11111 1111= 11111 18497,
11: Crab-x64_PGO [t1] 176,5/234 =0=10 ===00 10100 0=01= 00=0= 0==10 =010= =0=01 0=0=0 =01== ····· ====1 01=== 11111 =1==1 ===11 ===0= 10101 1=011 1111= 1010= 11111 1111= 111== =1111 10=11 11=1= 11=11 11111 1111 1=1=1 11110 11111 11=11 =111= 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 17736,
12: Tinapa1.01 [t1] 174,0/234 01001 =00== =001= ===1= 1=00= =0==0 0001 ==0=1 1==00 ==0=1 ====0 ····· 0100= 0011= 00==1 ==110 01=11 1==01 11011 11111 1=101 ====1 11111 00=== 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 111=1 1111= 11111 11111 1111= 1111= 11111 111=1 11111 1=11= 1=1=1 11111 1=111 11111 11111 1=111 11111 11111 17406,
13: Rybka 3_64 [t1] 171,5/235 =000= 000=0 =0000 ==010 11=00 =0=0= 01=00 010== =10== 0==== 10=== 1011= ····· =0=== ==1=0 111=1 01=1= 101== =0111 011=0 11=11 =1111 =01== =1111 =11=1 11=11 1=111 =111= 11111 1=11= 10111 1=111 11=11 11111 11=11 11111 1111= 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 1=111 11111 11111 16886,
14: IvanHoe53_64 [t1] 170,5/234 01=10 00==0 00=00 =01== 00==1 ==10= =1100 1==0= =0=0= ===01 00000 1100= =1=== ····· 1=1=1 =01=1 ====1 =1111 =1=1= 11111 1011= 11=1= 10011 11111 1==1= ==1=0 110=0 11111 11101 11=1 111=1 111=1 =1111 1=111 11111 11==1 11111 11111 11111 11111 11=11 11111 11111 11111 10111 11111 11111 11111 17119,
15: Naum4.2_64 [t1] 152,5/234 00000 01000 ===10 0=0=1 0=000 0=000 000=1 =000= ===== 0=0== =0==0 11==0 ==0=1 0=0=0 ····· =10== =1=0= 10001 =1101 =1111 01=00 10=11 =1111 1111= 1=11= 101=1 ==011 11==1 11111 11== 1111= =110= 1=111 11=11 =11=1 11111 11111 =1101 111=1 11110 11111 11111 11111 11011 11101 1111= 11111 11111 14653,
16: Gull 1_2 x64 151,5/235 =0=1= 00011 ==000 000== 01010 00=== 0001= =0101 0010= =00=0 ===00 ==001 000=0 =10=0 =01== ····· =0=11 =00=0 =1001 1=010 1=11= =1==0 =1==1 010=1 01011 10=11 ==1== 0111= 11111 01111 1111= 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11=1= 11111 01111 =1110 1=011 111=1 111=1 11111 1=111 11111 11111 11111 14480,
17: Deepsjeng2010_32_ct 151,0/235 =0000 =0==0 100== 0=000 00==0 00010 00100 0=0=0 =0==0 000=0 ===1= 10=00 10=0= ====0 =0=1= =1=00 ····· 1=11= 01=== 1=1== =11== 11==1 11=10 001== 11111 =1111 =1=11 ===11 1=110 1=1=1 1111= 11111 ===11 10111 =1==1 11111 11=11 111== ==11= =1=11 ==111 1=111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 14350,
18: Spark-1.0-win64-mp [t1] 145,5/234 00010 00000 000=0 1=000 0000= 000=0 010= =010= 0=000 100=0 01010 0==10 010== =0000 01110 =11=1 0=00= ····· ===== ==00= 11110 =01== =11=1 101== ==1== 11=== 1101= 1111= 11111 =0111 ===1= 11101 =1111 11111 1=11= 1111= 01=11 11111 10111 11111 11=11 11111 11111 11111 1=111 111=1 11111 11111 13360,
19: DeepShredder12UCIx64 [t1] 144,0/235 00000 0=0=0 0=000 0=000 0==01 =001= 00=0= 0=111 0=0=0 1==00 0=100 00100 =1000 =0=0= =0010 =0110 10=== ===== ····· =00== 1==01 1=011 =1==1 =11=1 11=1= =1111 11=10 1=1=1 01010 11111 1111= ==11= 11011 11110 1=10= =1011 11111 0111= =111= 11111 11111 10111 11=1= 11111 11111 11=11 11111 11111 13585,
20: Hiarcs12MPUCI [t1_tc01] 137,5/235 0=000 00000 0=10= ==000 00001 =000= 0=010 =0000 0==00 ==001 0000= 00000 100=1 00000 =0000 0=101 0=0== ==11= =11== ····· 0=100 =0=== 010=1 ==0=1 01=10 0=0=1 =1=11 11=11 1111= =111= =111= 11=1= 11111 11111 1=111 01111 11111 1110= 1=111 =1111 11111 =111= 11111 11111 11111 1=111 11111 11111 12136,
21: Hannibal1.1x64 133,5/235 0==0= ==100 01=00 00=0= 00=00 000=0 00100 00010 0=00= 0=0=1 0101= 0=010 00=00 0100= 10=11 0=00= =00== 00001 0==10 1=011 ····· ==00= 00==0 10=10 1==1= =0110 01=11 1=1=1 1011= 1==11 1===1 111== 11111 11111 111=0 =1111 =1111 11==1 11111 11011 =1111 11011 ==111 1=111 =0111 1110= 11111 11111 12332,
22: Hiarcs12MPUCI [t1] 130,0/235 100=0 0=000 =000= =0000 =00=0 =0=00 ==0== 00=0= ===== 00=00 00000 ====0 =0000 00=0= 01=00 =0==1 00==0 =10== 0=100 =1=== ==11= ····· 0011= =1==0 11=10 =00=1 110== 1001= 10=11 11==1 1==01 11111 ==111 1111= 11==0 ==111 11111 1111= ==1=1 =101= 101=1 11=11 11111 11111 11101 1=111 11111 11111 11807,
23: Spike1.4 127,0/235 000=0 00000 00000 00010 =00== 0000= 01000 00=00 ====0 0==00 0000= 00000 =10== 01100 =0000 =0==0 00=01 =00=0 =0==0 101=0 11==1 1100= ····· ==110 1=1== =0=10 11==1 1111= 00==0 11111 =11== 1=111 =1111 11110 =1101 1=0=0 11=11 11111 11111 1=1=0 =011= 11111 111=1 11111 11111 10111 11111 11111 11163,
24: Fruit090624k5_64 [t1] 125,0/235 0000= 00000 00000 000=0 010=0 00000 00000 =0=00 000=0 00000 000== 11=== =0000 00000 0000= 101=0 110== 010== =00=0 ==1=0 01=01 =0==1 ==001 ····· 0=001 1=100 101=1 =1111 1110= 01111 1111= 11101 1110= 1=1== =1111 11011 1=111 1111= =1110 11111 11011 1=111 11111 =1=11 11111 11=11 11=11 11111 10613,
25: Deep-onno-1-2-70-x64 [t1] 121,0/234 0000= ==000 00000 =0000 00000 00000 100= =0001 00000 0=0== =0000 00000 =00=0 0==0= 0=00= 10100 00000 ==0== 00=0= 10=01 0==0= 00=01 0=0== 1=110 ····· 1==01 0==1= =1=0= 111=1 01111 =1111 1=111 1=111 11111 111== 11==1 11=11 11111 11111 01011 11101 11=== 11==1 111=1 0111= 11111 11111 11111 10137,
26: Zappa Mexico II x64 [t1] 115,0/234 01000 0000= 00000 0000= 0000= 00110 0000 =0=00 =0=00 0=000 01=00 00000 00=00 ==0=1 010=0 01=00 =0000 00=== =0000 1=1=0 =1001 =11=0 =1=01 0=011 0==10 ····· ===1= 11=== 110=1 101=0 =10== 11=11 11=0= 1=001 1=011 0==01 0111= 1111= 01111 1=111 1===1 11=11 =111= 1=111 11111 =1=1= 11111 11111 10025,
27: Crafty-234-64-ja 101,5/234 00=01 00000 000== 00000 =0001 00000 00000 00000 0=000 000== 00=0= 00000 0=000 001=1 ==100 ==0== =0=00 0010= 00=01 =0=00 10=00 001== 00==0 010=0 1==0= ===0= ····· 011=1 ===1= 1001 ==11= 1==11 1=0=0 1=100 ====0 =1100 =1101 1111= 0=011 11=01 ==111 111== 11=1= =1111 =1111 11=1= =0111 11111 8731,0
28: Now2t 89,0/234 00000 00000 =000= 00000 0==00 00000 00000 00000 10000 =00=0 00=00 00000 =000= 00000 00==0 1000= ===00 0000= 0=0=0 00=00 0=0=0 0110= 0000= =0000 =0=1= 00=== 100=0 ····· 0==== 01=1 10=11 ==10= =0=11 ==100 10=11 =0=0= =111= ===11 =1100 11101 =1101 11==1 11111 01110 11111 ==11= 11111 10111 7030,5
29: Colossus2008b 83,0/235 00000 1000= 0001= 000=0 00000 00000 00000 000=0 10000 =0000 00000 00000 00000 00010 00000 00000 0=001 00000 10101 0000= 0100= 01=00 11==1 0001= 000=0 001=0 ===0= 1==== ····· 110== 10111 ==0=1 =0111 =0=00 1===1 01=== 1=0=1 00=10 11110 =0010 00=1= 110=1 0=101 =1110 ===01 ===== 1111= 11111 6941,2
30: Prodeo1.74 [offizielle Version] 83,0/230 =0000 00000 00000 =00=0 00000 00000 00000 0000= 00000 00000 0000 00000 0=00= 00=0 00== 10000 0=0=0 =1000 00000 =000= 0==00 00==0 00000 10000 10000 010=1 0110 10=0 001== ····· 1==01 100== ==011 =001= 111=1 11111 0000= 11111 ===10 01011 11111 10=01 1=11= =1==1 =1011 11100 11111 11111 6222,7
31: ChessTiger2007.1 81,5/235 00=00 00000 00000 00000 0=001 00000 00000 00000 0=000 00=00 0=0=0 000=0 01000 000=0 0000= 0000= 0000= ===0= 0000= =000= 0===0 0==10 =00== 0000= =0000 =01== ==00= 01=00 01000 0==10 ····· 000=0 =101= 11110 100== 11=1= 1=00= 1=0=1 111=1 =1111 ==000 110== =1=01 =1111 111== =1=1= 11=11 11111 6440,0
32: ChessTiger2007.1 [gambit] 80,5/235 00=00 01000 00000 00000 00000 0000= 00000 0=000 00=00 00000 00001 0000= 0=000 000=0 =001= 00000 00000 00010 ==00= 00=0= 000== 00000 0=000 00010 0=000 00=00 0==00 ==01= ==1=0 011== 111=1 ····· 0==10 000=0 ===10 01==1 =1110 01111 =0001 1==== =111= 11111 10=01 ==1== 1101= 11111 11111 1=111 6126,2
33: ProDeo1.73 [6] 79,0/235 0000= =0=00 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 000=0 00000 0000= 00000 00000 00=00 =0000 0=000 00000 ===00 =0000 00100 00000 00000 ==000 =0000 0001= 0=000 00=1= 0=1=1 =1=00 =1000 ==100 =010= 1==01 ····· ==101 11110 11111 01011 1==10 11001 01011 01=10 0111= 1010= 11011 =1=11 10111 =111= =1111 5858,0
34: Gaviota-win64-0.84 [t1] 78,5/235 00000 00000 0==00 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00=00 00000 00000 0=000 00=00 00000 01000 00000 00001 00000 00000 0000= 00001 0=0== 00000 0=110 0=011 ==011 =1=11 =110= 00001 111=1 ==010 ····· 11110 1=011 01011 01000 0===0 1=111 =000= 01111 01111 ==1== 11011 11111 11111 11111 5510,2
35: Redqueen-1.0.0-win64 [t1] 70,5/235 00000 =0000 00000 00000 00000 00=00 00000 00000 0=000 00000 =000= 0000= 00=00 00000 =00=0 00000 =0==0 0=00= 0=01= 0=000 000=1 00==1 =0010 =0000 000== 0=100 ====1 01=00 0===0 000=0 011== ===01 00001 00001 ····· ===11 00110 00010 10110 1010= 101=1 01=11 100== 01110 ==1=0 =1111 11011 10111 5642,5
36: Jonny400 68,5/235 00000 00000 00000 00000 001=0 00000 00000 00000 =0000 0=000 00000 0000= 00000 00==0 00000 00000 00000 0000= =0100 10000 =0000 ==000 0=1=1 00100 00==0 1==10 =0011 =1=1= 10=== 00000 00=0= 10==0 00000 0=100 ===00 ····· =0011 0=000 1=011 11=01 01=1= =1111 01=1= 00001 1==10 10101 11111 11111 5281,0
37: Rotor06 68,0/234 =0000 00000 0=0=0 00000 0000= 00000 0000 00000 00000 =0000 00000 00000 0000= 00000 00000 00=0= 00=00 10=00 00000 00000 =0000 00000 00=00 0=000 00=00 1000= =0010 =000= 0=1=0 1111= 0=11= =0001 10100 10100 11001 =1100 ····· 11101 0010= 11=== 11=11 1==00 01=0= ==001 00111 00111 11111 11111 4886,5
38: FrancescaMad019 67,5/235 00000 00000 =0000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 0=0=0 00000 00000 000=0 00000 00000 =0010 00000 000== 00000 1000= 0001= 00==0 0000= 00000 0000= 00000 0000= 0000= ===00 11=01 00000 0=1=0 10000 0==01 10111 11101 1=111 00010 ····· 10=01 100=1 1111= 0=0=1 10=10 00=11 =1=10 11101 11111 11111 4777,7
39: Arasanx13.2-64 [t1] 65,0/235 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 =0000 00000 =0000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 000=0 10000 ==00= 01000 =000= 0=000 00000 ==0=0 00000 =0001 00000 10000 1=100 =0011 00001 ===01 000=0 =1110 00110 1===1 01001 0=100 1101= 01=10 ····· 0=110 00100 00011 0=111 01=10 1111= =10=0 11110 11111 4747,7
40: Hermann 2.8 64 bit 62,5/235 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 =1000 0=000 00000 0=00= 00000 00000 00001 =0001 =0=00 00000 00000 =0000 00100 =010= 0=0=1 00000 10100 0=000 00=10 00010 =1101 10100 =0000 0==== 10100 0=000 0101= 00=10 00=== 011=0 1=001 ····· 11101 00101 =0101 1=0=0 01100 =1100 11111 1=111 4832,0
41: ProDeo1.6 [mach011] 61,0/235 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 10000 00000 00000 00000 00000 0=0=0 00000 00=00 00000 0=100 ==000 00=00 00000 00000 =0000 010=0 =100= 00100 00010 0===0 ==000 =0010 11=0= 00000 ==111 =000= 10=01 =111= 010=0 10=0= 00=00 0000= 11011 00010 ····· 1=001 01001 10110 11=11 001=0 1101= =1111 4665,7
42: N2_x64 56,5/235 00000 00000 00000 0000= 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 =0000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 000=0 0=000 00000 01000 =000= 00100 00=00 00000 0=000 00=== 00=00 000== 00==0 001=0 01=10 001== 00000 1000= 10000 10=00 =0000 0==11 1=1=0 11100 11010 0=110 ····· 11011 0011= 11110 10=== 11101 111=1 3856,5
43: Cucko1.2 53,5/235 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 000=0 00000 00000 00000 00100 00000 0=000 00000 00000 00000 000=0 00000 00000 00=0= 00000 ==000 00000 000=0 00000 00==0 =000= 00=0= 00000 1=010 0=00= =0=10 01=10 0101= 10000 011== 10=0= 10=1= 01=01 1=000 =1010 10110 00100 ····· 10010 001=0 1=010 11=11 11111 3683,2
44: SOS 5.1 for Arena 51,5/235 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00001 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00100 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 0=000 00000 00000 =0=00 000=0 0=000 =0000 10001 =0001 =0==0 =0000 ==0== 00100 ==0== 10001 11110 ==110 11=00 10=01 0=1=1 01001 1100= 01101 ····· 11=0= 0=100 11001 01111 3434,7
45: GreKo8.2 49,5/235 00000 0000= 00000 00000 00000 0=000 00000 00=00 00000 000=0 00000 00000 00000 01000 00010 0=000 00000 0=000 00000 00000 =1000 00010 00000 00000 1000= 00000 =0000 00000 ===10 =0100 000== 0010= =0=00 00100 ==0=1 0==01 11000 =0=01 0000= 10011 00=00 00001 110=1 00=1= ····· 01=10 11111 11111 3534,5
46: Rodin4.0 49,0/235 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 0=000 0=000 00000 0000= 00000 00000 000=0 00=00 0=000 0001= 0=000 01000 00=00 00000 =0=0= 00=0= ==00= ===== 00011 =0=0= 00000 01000 00000 =0000 01010 11000 00010 =01=1 =0011 110=1 01=== 0=101 1=011 10=01 ····· 11011 01010 3505,0
47: Bikjump2.01_64bit 16,5/234 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 0000 00000 0000= 0000= 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00=00 00000 00000 =1000 00000 0000= 00000 00=00 00000 =000= 00000 00100 00000 00000 00000 00001 00000 0010= 00010 00=00 00110 00000 00100 ····· 011=1 1053,0
48: Kurt_0_9_2_beta_x64 10,0/235 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 01000 00000 00000 00000 0=000 =0000 00000 01000 00000 00000 00000 00000 0=000 =0000 000=0 00000 10000 00000 10101 100=0 ····· 552,50

5629 Partien von 5640 gespielt
Name des Turniers: Arena Turnier
Ort/ Land: ORION8-LATITUDE, Deutschland
Spielstufe: Blitz 2/2
Hardware: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 CPU T7600 @ 2.33GHz mit 4.096 MB Speicher
Betriebssystem: Microsoft Windows Vista Professional (Build 6000)
PGN-Datei: C:\schach\arena201\Arena.pgn
Internetseite:
E-Mail Adresse:

my best prodeo 1.6 style was ranked 41. the new engine is 30 so far.

ed ! congratulations !!
Are we suppose to read machine language???
Terry McCracken

User avatar
Kingghidorah
Posts: 224
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:23 pm
Location: CT,USA

Re: ProDeo 1.74

Post by Kingghidorah » Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:46 am

Anyone get it to work right under Windows7 64 bit? I can only seem to get a 20MB hash at most?

User avatar
Rebel
Posts: 4271
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:04 am

Re: ProDeo 1.74

Post by Rebel » Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:48 am

Kingghidorah wrote:Anyone get it to work right under Windows7 64 bit? I can only seem to get a 20MB hash at most?
Which chess interface are you using ?

Post Reply