Ed Schröder retires from ICGA.

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

natasha

Re: Ed Schröder retires from ICGA.

Post by natasha »

geots wrote:
natasha wrote:
geots wrote:Of course I see that Hyatt replies to each of my threads. I never read ANY of his replies to ANYTHING by ANYONE any longer. If you want an idea of why, read Jeroen's summary of Hyatt in the "Engine Origins" section concerning this issue.

I stand by what I have said, and I will leave his replies to you to waste time reading if you choose to. I don't trust him, I don't trust his motives with his obsessive vendetta against Vas and Rybka- which goes much further than any normal person would carry it. As for ICGA, it was a move that Ed felt he needed to make, and I applaud him for his standing up for his beliefs. And I doubt he will be the only one. Even rats know when to leave a sinking ship. The best thing would be for ICGA down the road to only have Bob and Levy left- arguing over a game of checkers.

george

rats are highly intelligent creatures

why are you still wading in rybkas sewers :?:

Jesus, where do you Einsteins keep dragging up from. They wake you up from a coma also and drag you here.
if thats the brightest comeback your microsoft mind can offer you should go back
to using your "Femfatal" user name and spam more on immortal as per usal rather than show your hypocrisy and non posts here dear
geots

Post by geots »

natasha wrote:
geots wrote:
natasha wrote:
geots wrote:Of course I see that Hyatt replies to each of my threads. I never read ANY of his replies to ANYTHING by ANYONE any longer. If you want an idea of why, read Jeroen's summary of Hyatt in the "Engine Origins" section concerning this issue.

I stand by what I have said, and I will leave his replies to you to waste time reading if you choose to. I don't trust him, I don't trust his motives with his obsessive vendetta against Vas and Rybka- which goes much further than any normal person would carry it. As for ICGA, it was a move that Ed felt he needed to make, and I applaud him for his standing up for his beliefs. And I doubt he will be the only one. Even rats know when to leave a sinking ship. The best thing would be for ICGA down the road to only have Bob and Levy left- arguing over a game of checkers.

george

Jesus, where do you Einsteins keep dragging up from. They wake you up from a coma also and drag you here.
if thats the brightest comeback your microsoft mind can offer you should go back
to using your "Femfatal" user name and spam more on immortal as per usal rather than show your hypocrisy and non posts here dear

I was right, another idiot has drug up.
natasha

Post by natasha »

geots wrote:
natasha wrote:
geots wrote:
natasha wrote:

george

I was right, another idiot has drug up.
your drugged up

or mearly semi literate as regards the Queens English

strange as i would have thought by your using "Femfatal " user name youd be very familar with anything associated with "Queens"
Sarciness

Post by Sarciness »

natasha wrote:
your drugged up

strange as i would have thought by your using "Femfatal " user name youd be very familar with anything associated with "Queens"
(Rewritten, at least a bit closer to the Queen's English)

You're drugged up! Or perhaps merely semi-literate with regards to the Queen's English!

Strange as I would have thought that due to your use of the username "Femfatal" you'd be very familiar with anything associated with "Queens"!

No idea what this argument was about and I'm sure my version is still not perfect but your lack of effort with English is appauling- so I had to laugh at your little mini-lecture!
bob

Post by bob »

Rebel wrote:
bob wrote:
Zach Wegner wrote:
Rebel wrote:Did you a favor and updated the page, I don't think you will like it. But you forced me. The thing you have to learn is to take responsibility for what you said in the past but is not convenient today.

http://www.top-5000.nl/pst.htm
When did Bob change his name to ICGA Bob?
Consider the source. Then ignore the content. You will be better off.
Bob, I would do the same for you.

Chris too.
I have been ignoring Chris for years so I don't need THAT advice. :)
bob

Post by bob »

Rebel wrote:
Zach Wegner wrote:
Rebel wrote:Did you a favor and updated the page, I don't think you will like it. But you forced me. The thing you have to learn is to take responsibility for what you said in the past but is not convenient today.

Nowhere on that page.

What about your promise ?

Zach - No, you're not being unreasonable here. But it is actually a very large amount of work to get all the assembly and REd C code side-by-side. I already did most of that a while back, but I haven't been working on it for a while.

http://www.top-5000.nl/more.htm
For someone that claims to be an expert, and who claims to have refuted the ICGA evidence, you SURE DO need a LOT OF HELP to do straightforward things, don't you? Always waiting for someone else to disassemble this, or locate "that" in the binary, or "please give the offset for this in the binary" and such.
JuLieN
Full name: Julien Marcel

Post by JuLieN »

bob wrote:
Rebel wrote:
bob wrote:
Zach Wegner wrote:

Chris too.
If I'm not mistaken, I think that what Ed meant is that what he does for Vas he would do for you, too, and so you shouldn't take his arguments any personal. :?:
"The only good bug is a dead bug." (Don Dailey)
[Blog: http://tinyurl.com/predateur ] [Facebook: http://tinyurl.com/fbpredateur ] [MacEngines: http://tinyurl.com/macengines ]
natasha

Post by natasha »

Sarciness wrote:
natasha wrote:
your drugged up

(Rewritten, at least a bit closer to the Queen's English)

You're drugged up! Or perhaps merely semi-literate with regards to the Queen's English!

Strange as I would have thought that due to your use of the username "Femfatal" you'd be very familiar with anything associated with "Queens"!

No idea what this argument was about and I'm sure my version is still not perfect but your lack of effort with English is appalling- so I had to laugh at your little mini-lecture!
you've not much of an idea about it as your to dim to read its origins

:?:

your version of what may i ask ... George , femfatal , bill strong
:?:

do try to follow the threads before presuming to toss your 1 cents worth in , it will help and others

even George

and please do try to take me on in sarcasm if and whenever you achieve at least a level of mediocrity

with practice i do believe you could...
achieve mediocrity that is

btw

try to read correctly

George wrote incorrect English

my response was a "play on that " you muppet
Rebel

Post by Rebel »

JuLieN wrote:
bob wrote:
Rebel wrote:
bob wrote:
Zach Wegner wrote:

Chris too.
If I'm not mistaken, I think that what Ed meant is that what he does for Vas he would do for you, too, and so you shouldn't take his arguments any personal. :?:
You understood well Julien.
Terry McCracken

Post by Terry McCracken »

M ANSARI wrote:
Terry McCracken wrote:
M ANSARI wrote:
Terry McCracken wrote:
M ANSARI wrote:
Terry McCracken wrote:
geots wrote:I have had people also ask me, even over the phone if you can believe it, why I never respond to any threads attacking me by Terry McCracken. All I can ever tell them is that he is mentally unbalanced and has some issues that really are not a laughing matter. So I NEVER EVER READ ONE OF HIS THREADS- to me or anyone else. For those to me, there are no exceptions. And I cannot reply to something I never have and never will- read.

george

And you know a Guy who Knows a Guy. Mostly inmates of Bellvue and have fantasy phone discussions.

You're right, it's not a laughing matter.

If pea-brain members actually do phone you that's even more pathetic.

Is this little deranged racist creep still allowed to post ??? I applaud moderation for accepting the arduous task of cleaning up and deleting the majority of Terry's posts. Any of the previous moderation teams would have given up a long time ago and banned him. I suggest medals be awarded to the moderation team!
Who's deranged Ansari? It's not me. You have tossed that little number long enough. As for racist, that ball belongs in your court. You tossed that ball several times my way. You have said horrific things to me in CTF, my Message Center and now here in CCC and even the Rybka Forum.
I've put up with you attacking me long enough. Your slur against Israel is not forgotten...not just a slur but stating Israel doesn't have the right to exist, this said when Iran swore to destroy Israel! My Muslim Jew hater remark came from immense frustration with you and your sickening attacks.
How many times do I have to put up with your ill-gotten remarks?

You're not privileged, no matter what you believe. It's time you were held accountable for what you say on these boards, it's time you grow some balls and take responsibilty for what you say instead of passing the blame on to others. Be a man for once instead of behaving like a petulant child. If not, you'll come off looking like the Village Idiot!

One of the main reasons I left CTF about 3 years ago is because racists like you were allowed to run amok. While I have serious reservations about how Israel is taking over land that is mandated by the UN for Palestinians, or against apartheid walls destroying a normal living for Palestinians, I challenge you to find one single post that was "anti jew". That would be stupid as I employ 3 jewish people, one of which has been one of my best friends for more than 30 years. Unlike you I can tell the difference between a jew and the policies of the israeli government ... both are not the same. Hell, you don't even know the difference between a kuwaiti and an iraqi ... you somehow think that the US is at war with Kuwait ??? "my kind" (quoting you) is different from the "iraqi kind" ... you cannot seem to tell the difference, I mean talk about xenophobic ignorance. There is a good reason why CTF is closed to public viewing, a quick look at the posts there by the general public would think it is a meeting place for the KKK. That is most certainly not the case and you are the exception not the norm.

Anyway if you have nothing of value to post then it is better to clamp your mouth. This is not the CTF and if you cannot understand that I suggest you stay in CTF. You can agree or disagree on subject dealing with COMPUTER CHESS and that is fine, but when all you have to offer is personal childish insults it kind of gets annoying trying to wade through all your crap and it would be better for you to shut the f.ck up.
You are the biggest idiot I've ever seen on this forum, you twist things to suit you and you have the audacity to lie about the conversations that took place in CTF which has now overflowed to every forum! The last thing I am is a xenophobic ignoramus like yourself! You're lucky you live far from me. I would advise you to stay where you are! If you faced me I would shut your goddamn mouth once and for all!

I was in computer chess when you were in diapers. You attack people like Bob over Rybka due to the fact you haven't enough neurons to connect the dots!

If I were the racist you claim and deranged as you claim, liken to the KKK etcetra, then you would have to worry about reprisal. You're a balless antagonist who projects his feelings and actions onto others. You're nothing but a spineless troll.

Now thank me and the rest of Canada and the United States in 1991 for saving your miserable ass!

At least I got you use Google to improve your demographic and historical knowledge. I guess now you realize what an totally ignorant fool you were by thinking that the US military was busy killing "my kind". And please spare me the crap about "you" saving "my ass". Since when do you represent the US military ... I always find it funny that you think you had anything to do with the US military or Canadian military for that matter ... also you do realize that the a large part of the US military is not made up of "your kind" but rather of minorities :D .

As for Bob, I really don't think he needs someone like you to stick up for him. If anything, he is probably revolted by your posts as are many others you think are on your side. I do not agree with Bob with regards to the Rybka issue, but I also respect his point of view and his immense contribution to computer chess. As you mature (and I hope you do) you will realize that disagreeing with someone does not mean he should automatically become recipient of insults and hateful personal attacks. So by you siding with Bob, does not mean you have to automatically start calling Ed a "lying bastard" ... capiche ??? Now behave yourself before I send someone to spank you.
What a puerile little rodent. I likely know more facts about what happened between Aug. 1990 when Saddam invaded Kuwait, the months that lead up to Dessert Storm and finally the full expulsion of his army in Feb. 1991.

No, you smug weasel, I didn't google anything, I didn't have to!

You don't speak for Bob or his opinion or lack thereof about me or my posts.
I needn't defend or support him as he's quite capable to do that himself.

You have no understanding whatsoever why I oppose Rybka, it's not personal, it's due to the insurmountable evidence that Rybka is a derivative.

By the way, I didn't mean Ed was a lying bastard, he's genuinely misled and misguided. I meant Dr. Riis and ChessBase. I won't retract that statement.
ChessBase lost my business over this affair long ago. Maybe that will change at some point but it won't help by publishing defamatory nonsense.

Capiche?
Terry McCracken