Levy's interview on Chessbase about ICGA/rybka

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

bhlangonijr

Re: Levy's interview on Chessbase about ICGA/rybka

Post by bhlangonijr »

Damir wrote:Thanks for confirming to me that those involved in this witchhunter progress are indeed the commercial entities, and the same people who in previous times wanted Rybka participations in important events limited and even hardware restrictions imposed, just so they desperately could win WCCC title...
Bingo Mr. Illuminati! Indeed they are part of a global conspiracy against Vas so that the "commercial entities" can clean up their way to make more and more money... You can even forget about the evidence against Vas: It must have been planted in the binaries of Rybka 1.0 and 2.x just to incriminate him.
Terry McCracken

Post by Terry McCracken »

Damir wrote:No shit Sherlock. Unlike you, I am not spewing it.
That's all you're spewing you moron. Go play in the traffic...
Terry McCracken
bob

Post by bob »

Damir wrote:Thanks for confirming to me that those involved in this witchhunter progress are indeed the commercial entities, and the same people who in previous times wanted Rybka participations in important events limited and even hardware restrictions imposed, just so they desperately could win WCCC title...
Mark Watkins is a "commercial entity"? Bob Hyatt is a "commercial entity"? Zach Wegner is a "commercial entity"? Mark Lefler is a "commercial entity"? Only Harvey is associated with a commercial computer chess program.

Do you actually know ANYTHING at all about computer chess??? Ever seen ME ask for a hardware limitation? Or, ever seen me COMPLAIN because a limit was imposed for one event?

You couldn't fill a thimble with what you know about computer chess, it would seem...
Don

Post by Don »

bob wrote:
Mark Watkins is a "commercial entity"? Bob Hyatt is a "commercial entity"? Zach Wegner is a "commercial entity"? Mark Lefler is a "commercial entity"? Only Harvey is associated with a commercial computer chess program.
I was not a commercial entity at the time - that was years before I decided to try to sell Komodo.

Do you actually know ANYTHING at all about computer chess??? Ever seen ME ask for a hardware limitation? Or, ever seen me COMPLAIN because a limit was imposed for one event?

You couldn't fill a thimble with what you know about computer chess, it would seem...
Rebel
Full name: Ed Schröder

Post by Rebel »

bob wrote:
Damir wrote:This report is complete and utter nonsense, and looks like something Prof. Hyatt would come up with, supporting his views. Levy and others on the ICGA panel ( mainly Vas competitors) who have financial interest, would just agree upon this, and hereby prevent Rybka from participating in any events.
Simply shows how little you know. Those answers were written by David, with input from Mark L, Mark W, Harvey, and myself to name just four. The questions were clearly influenced by Chris and Ed, and had some clear indications that this was the case. The answers had to skirt around some hidden implications here and there, and I thought they were well-worded and clear...
You gimme and Chris too much credit :lol:

The CB people have a mind of their own, in fact came up with the 0. or .0 explanation.
Kingghidorah

Post by Kingghidorah »

Terry McCracken wrote:
Like your avatar, you're full of shit.
this is the bottom line, sorry for thr truth, no programs have heir own style now, it is all copied expcept some poeple moTS of the homebrews are close to home
En passant,

Lonnie

"Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself."

Harvey Fierstein
bob

Post by bob »

Don wrote:
bob wrote:
I was not a commercial entity at the time - that was years before I decided to try to sell Komodo.

I was only listing those I had indicated helped David prepare his response to the Ed/Chris list of questions... Many of which were questions worded as accusations. And the idiots on the Rybka Forum can't even quote correctly. They quoted a question, and implied it was a statement by Levy. It was the question he was answering. :) (the one about did this harm vas' legacy, etc..)
bob

Post by bob »

Rebel wrote:
bob wrote:
Damir wrote:This report is complete and utter nonsense, and looks like something Prof. Hyatt would come up with, supporting his views. Levy and others on the ICGA panel ( mainly Vas competitors) who have financial interest, would just agree upon this, and hereby prevent Rybka from participating in any events.
Simply shows how little you know. Those answers were written by David, with input from Mark L, Mark W, Harvey, and myself to name just four. The questions were clearly influenced by Chris and Ed, and had some clear indications that this was the case. The answers had to skirt around some hidden implications here and there, and I thought they were well-worded and clear...
You gimme and Chris too much credit :lol:

The CB people have a mind of their own, in fact came up with the 0. or .0 explanation.
Bullshit. You have a known tendency to misspell a couple of words in a very unnatural way. And then the question about "Where is the ICGA located?" Right from the Rybka Forum? And then your "wait for part 2?" How would you know what is in there, hmmm? You are not very good at deception...
Rebel
Full name: Ed Schröder

Post by Rebel »

bob wrote: Bullshit. You have a known tendency to misspell a couple of words in a very unnatural way. And then the question about "Where is the ICGA located?" Right from the Rybka Forum?
Can you solve this made up riddle yourself ?
And then your "wait for part 2?" How would you know what is in there, hmmm?
Those famous little birds.
You are not very good at deception...
You are correct.
bob

Post by bob »

Rebel wrote:
bob wrote: Bullshit. You have a known tendency to misspell a couple of words in a very unnatural way. And then the question about "Where is the ICGA located?" Right from the Rybka Forum?
Can you solve this made up riddle yourself ?
And then your "wait for part 2?" How would you know what is in there, hmmm?
Those famous little birds.
You are not very good at deception...
You are correct.
Little birds, my ass. You guys were feeding Friedel questions. Absolutely no doubt. The SAME questions, using the same improper words that were posed on RF multiple times. Give it a rest...