Adam's Computer Chess Page

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

Richard Allbert

Re: Adam's Computer Chess Page

Post by Richard Allbert »

Nice job, Adam.
Adam Hair

Post by Adam Hair »

Steve B wrote:
gleperlier wrote:+1 for this super website !

Same here
thie site has so many interesting and compelling articles its hard to choose the best ones

i guess i would chose these two if i had to chose...

http://adamsccpages.blogspot.com/2012/0 ... ation.html

http://adamsccpages.blogspot.com/2012/0 ... ger-1.html

i also like the "Thanks" Page
although that last entry is a bit..
Iffy Regards
Steve
:P
Yeah, the thanking of Miguel was done during a moment of weakness and I now regret it. :)

But that first entry is rock solid. ;)

Adam
Adam Hair

Post by Adam Hair »

Richard Allbert wrote:Nice job, Adam.
Thank you, Richard. I want the blog to be a resource for someone entering this hobby, whether they are a new author or an enthusiast. I am not certain how well it can serve those who have been around for a while (CPW and CCW fill that role admirably), but I try to present some information that could be of interest to those people also.
Kingghidorah

Post by Kingghidorah »

nice job, I bookmarked it.
En passant,

Lonnie

"Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself."

Harvey Fierstein
fern

Post by fern »

Hey man, you quoted me in your site and not a word of thanks in your list of people to be thanked.

My Serbians are on the way regards
Fern
Adam Hair

Post by Adam Hair »

fern wrote:Hey man, you quoted me in your site and not a word of thanks in your list of people to be thanked.

My Serbians are on the way regards
Fern
The check is in the mail!

Keep your Serbs at bay,
Adam
gerold

Post by gerold »

Adam Hair wrote:I have created a page with Google Blogger. Over the past three years, I have learned a lot about computer chess (though I have much still to learn), and I decided to try to give back to the community in some way.

At the very least, my efforts will have value due to the links I provide. Those links are the source of almost all of my knowledge concerning computer chess.

My goal for this blog is to present the results of my testing and experiments with computer chess engines, as well as to provide information to others concerning engines, GUIs, and ancillary programs. In addition, I hope to enlighten the newcomer, and possibly the old-timer (ever once in a while), by high-lighting the work of the programmers and the enthusiasts who have contributed to this hobby/field of endeavor. I truly appreciate the amount of time and effort these people have spent, especially since I have been reaping the fruits of their labors, and this is my way of honoring those people.

At the moment, the content on my blog leans towards what I know best. However, I want it to cover all aspects of computer chess (to some degree). The topics found there will be expanded.

If anyone sees factual errors or could provide additional information, feel free to pm me. From that point, we can communicate via pm or email.

Adam
Very good. Thanks Adam.

Best,
Gerold.
Denis P. Mendoza

Post by Denis P. Mendoza »

Hoorah! I'm not too active in forums other than ours :wink:. But I'd like to thank you for making another important one for the community. It's worth leeching up to the last byte :lol: !
Adam Hair

Post by Adam Hair »

Thank you Lonnie, Gerold, and Denis. I hope you guys find some things of interest to you in the blog.