Karpov Meeting

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

fern

Karpov Meeting

Post by fern »

To be frank, the lunch was so copious and so abundantly washed by the finest wines that we just talked about vintages and flavors, which, in my opinion, is a lot more interesting issue that any chess question. The man know his business well and has strong head. In that we got a difficult and very much fought draw

Sheers
Fern
Steve B

Re: Karpov Meeting

Post by Steve B »

fern wrote:To be frank, the lunch was so copious and so abundantly washed by the finest wines that we just talked about vintages and flavors, which, in my opinion, is a lot more interesting issue that any chess question. The man know his business well and has strong head. In that we got a difficult and very much fought draw

Sheers
Fern
pity...
would have been easy to pry the EAG V10 out of him now that he was
all liquored up

Missed Opportunity Regards
Steve
Dr.Wael Deeb

Re: Karpov Meeting

Post by Dr.Wael Deeb »

Steve B wrote:
fern wrote:To be frank, the lunch was so copious and so abundantly washed by the finest wines that we just talked about vintages and flavors, which, in my opinion, is a lot more interesting issue that any chess question. The man know his business well and has strong head. In that we got a difficult and very much fought draw

Sheers
Fern
pity...
would have been easy to pry the EAG V10 out of him now that he was
all liquored up

Missed Opportunity Regards
Steve
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
_No one can hit as hard as life.But it ain’t about how hard you can hit.It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.How much you can take and keep moving forward….