Description.....illusions.......and.......

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

Christopher Conkie

Description.....illusions.......and.......

Post by Christopher Conkie »

See these people? I plucked their names out of the air........ ;-)

Ted is fucker......pretty useless unless he is jumping on the ok bandwagon. Steven is not a fucker but quite deluded. Albert is cool.....even tho he writes for CB. Andrew is bonkers but we both know we are. Harvey is harmless and so is his fucking radio station. Eduard needs to get out of church and read law instead of the fucking Bible. Andres is a top man. Vincent blows in whichever way the wind is blowing. Dann is a principled guy. Peter says it like it is. Leo works but not for people who fuck him over. Ryan wears a dressing gown not a toga. Harun is about as trustworthy as you can throw a large doner. Mark probably cares as much as I do (and that is not much). Peter is probably asleep (bless him). Shaun is doing it the right way. Don is expecting logic from trolls. Uri is smoking his pipe. Gabor is waiting for a rematch. William is glad to be here (and so am i). Susan Polgar? Be serious.....do you really want or need such a person in here? Ed is probably still trying to be friends with twitty. Larry has calculated he has better things to do. Charles is respelling his name (just in case). Mircea is better than most of these put together. Christian is waiting for the 4th reich (of chess that is). And finally.......God bless his cotton socks......... Mathias W. is waiting for the moment his company becomes solvent..... (not now Mathius....down boy, down boy).
Christopher Conkie

Re: Description.....illusions.......and.......

Post by Christopher Conkie »

Christopher Conkie wrote:See these people? I plucked their names out of the air........ ;-)

Ted is fucker......pretty useless unless he is jumping on the ok bandwagon. Steven is not a fucker but quite deluded. Albert is cool.....even tho he writes for CB. Andrew is bonkers but we both know we are. Harvey is harmless and so is his f***ing radio station. Eduard needs to get out of church and read law instead of the f***ing Bible. Andres is a top man. Vincent blows in whichever way the wind is blowing. Dann is a principled guy. Peter says it like it is. Leo works but not for people who f*** him over. Ryan wears a dressing gown not a toga. Harun is about as trustworthy as you can throw a large doner. Mark probably cares as much as I do (and that is not much). Peter is probably asleep (bless him). Shaun is doing it the right way. Don is expecting logic from trolls. Uri is smoking his pipe. Gabor is waiting for a rematch. William is glad to be here (and so am i). Susan Polgar? Be serious.....do you really want or need such a person in here? Ed is probably still trying to be friends with twitty. Larry has calculated he has better things to do. Charles is respelling his name (just in case). Mircea is better than most of these put together. Christian is waiting for the 4th reich (of chess that is). And finally.......God bless his cotton socks......... Mathias W. is waiting for the moment his company becomes solvent..... (not now Mathius....down boy, down boy).
It may be better to make a new thread. I never even got the usual "he is mad" crap. Damn.....I must have frightened you all badly. Look up......going to provide you all with a simple "assessment" position. One in which the very mechanics of an engine are revealed. It will be something simple.......you should switch your GUI to "Detect Illegality" off.....

:)

You mission.....should you accept it......it to determine the origins of the engine you give the positions......

Chris