EXchess 6.71b in test

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

Sylwy
Full name: SilvianR

Re: EXchess 6.71b in test

Post by Sylwy »

fern wrote: Serbians were stopped just in time regards
fern
WOW !

GENERALISSIMO, I'm your slave !

SR :wink:
fern

Post by fern »

Thanks John
Kyodai

Post by Kyodai »

fern wrote:SEND ME A COPY!!!!!!!
Hmm.. fernando, fernando.... this Excess engine might be just tooo much for you.. ;-)

Maybe his opponent in the match - Daydreamer will suit better :roll:

(PS I was champion in highjumping of my school - many years ago.--
But still think I can manage those heights no matter if more than 40 years
have passed - and maany kg + in weights.

With just a little training och proper concentration, you know,,, I can still....
at least I live in those dreams - since I know more about high jumping now..

(The truth is I probably won't lift much from the ground...... 8-)
fern

Post by fern »

Ok, Sune, I see that you have given too much credit to my exercises in self deprecation. In fact I am a STRONG chess player with much more success with these engines than I declare. In order to get a smile or even better, a laugh, I am prepared to say anything even against me...

As a proof of this I can send you any day the draw I got against Chess Challenger 7 with only 5 take backs....There you will see my real chess mettle....

Honorary clown regards
F
Kyodai

Post by Kyodai »

fern wrote:
As a proof of this I can send you any day the draw I got against Chess Challenger 7 with only 5 take backs....There you will see my real chess mettle....

Honorary clown regards
F

But this is much better than drawing Chess Challenger 5 with only 7 take backs... :shock:

Jokes aside - I like the Fritzy development with facilities like Deep Analyse - Cloud Analyse - online opening book to check etc. Now analysies are possible with a cluster of engines. Must be interesting for those who play
serious chess. Either for a living or as a hobby with obsessed flavour (like some corr-tourneys.)
Dr.Wael Deeb

Post by Dr.Wael Deeb »

Kyodai wrote:
fern wrote:

Honorary clown regards
F

But this is much better than drawing Chess Challenger 5 with only 7 take backs... :shock:

Jokes aside - I like the Fritzy development with facilities like Deep Analyse - Cloud Analyse - online opening book to check etc. Now analysies are possible with a cluster of engines. Must be interesting for those who play
serious chess. Either for a living or as a hobby with obsessed flavour (like some corr-tourneys.)
I agree....

The innovations related to ChessBase are remarkable.....
Dr.D
_No one can hit as hard as life.But it ain’t about how hard you can hit.It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.How much you can take and keep moving forward….
fern

Post by fern »

If I only was a serious player. ...! Of Fritz gui what I like the most are the sardonic comments. There you have my childish constitution.... I have never used the database and I never will. In fact I do not know if my current favorite opening -e4 followed at once by c4- has existence in the annals of the game or not.

Non serious regards
fern
Dr.Wael Deeb

Post by Dr.Wael Deeb »

fern wrote:If I only was a serious player. ...! Of Fritz gui what I like the most are the sardonic comments. There you have my childish constitution.... I have never used the database and I never will. In fact I do not know if my current favorite opening -e4 followed at once by c4- has existence in the annals of the game or not.

Non serious regards
fern
The most important thing is to get maximum joy from what you're doing.....
Dr.D
_No one can hit as hard as life.But it ain’t about how hard you can hit.It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.How much you can take and keep moving forward….
fern

Post by fern »

Exactly. But now tell me, learned doc, somebody in this world play e4 followed by c4?

From far away Chile regards
Fern
Dr.Wael Deeb

Post by Dr.Wael Deeb »

fern wrote:Exactly. But now tell me, learned doc, somebody in this world play e4 followed by c4?

From far away Chile regards
Fern
Only a chess genius will play this line :shock: