Nominees?

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

Eelco de Groot
Full name:   

Nominees?

Post by Eelco de Groot »

So far there is no one on the list. I think it is possible Sam is busy so he has not updated the election thread, but it could also be possible there are no nominees yet. It is not a very wanted 'job', I would probably decline running if I was nominated, sorry, but I think at the same time it is also unlucky if tomorrow we find that maybe there are only three or less nominees, who feel they can't decline, because there is nobody else. Who knows there are people who would not mind running (again), but they don't get nominated. Overall it is more fair if there is at least a choice possible both for the nominees to maybe form a team and for the voters to vote upon.

Eelco
Sam Hull
Full name: Sam Hull

Re: Nominees?

Post by Sam Hull »

Hi Eelco,

The status is current - it's a new record for low interest this time around.

-Sam-
gerold

Post by gerold »

Sam Hull wrote:Hi Eelco,

-Sam-
Will the present team stay on if no one is elected to run ? The team now is doing such a good job in both forums just well if they stay on for another 6 mos.

Best,
Gerold.
Graham Banks

Post by Graham Banks »

gerold wrote:
Sam Hull wrote:Hi Eelco,

-Sam-
Will the present team stay on if no one is elected to run ? The team now is doing such a good job in both forums just well if they stay on for another 6 mos.

Best,
Gerold.
They've already said several times that they won't.
gbanksnz at gmail.com