No chance

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Harvey Williamson, bob

Forum rules
This textbox is used to restore diagrams posted with the [d] tag before the upgrade.
User avatar
George Tsavdaris
Posts: 1539
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2006 11:35 am

Re: Some analysis.

Post by George Tsavdaris » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:31 pm

zullil wrote: SF doesn't (yet) see a mate, though it shows White winning:

Code: Select all

+4.61 29... Qb4 30. Bh6 Rfc8 31. Nh4 Qf8 32. Bxf8 Kxf8 33. Nxg6+ Ke8 34. Ne7 Rc7 35. Bxf7+ Kd7 36. bxa3 Ba4 37. Rc3 Rcb7 38. Rb1 b2 39. Ng6 Bd1 40. Rxd1 b1=Q 41. Rxb1 Rxb1+ 42. Kg2 R1b2+ 43. Kg3 R2b3 44. Rxb3 cxb3 45. Nf4 Rb6 46. Bxe6+ Rxe6 47. f7 b2 48. f8=Q b1=Q 49. Nxe6 Kxe6 50. Qe8+ Kf5 51. Qf7+ Kg5 52. h4+ Kh6 53. Qxd5 Qg1+ 54. Kh3 Qf1+ 55. Kg4 Qg1+ 56. Kf5 Qg6+ 57. Kf4 Qf7+ 58. Ke4 Qg6+ 59. Ke3 (depth 45, 0:07:48)
[EDIT] What about Qb4 in response to Bxc3?
Then 29.Bxb4 Rxb4 30.Rg1 wins.
After his son's birth they've asked him:
"Is it a boy or girl?"
YES! He replied.....

zullil
Posts: 5115
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:31 pm
Location: PA USA
Full name: Louis Zulli

Re: Some analysis.

Post by zullil » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:52 pm

George Tsavdaris wrote:
zullil wrote: SF doesn't (yet) see a mate, though it shows White winning:

Code: Select all

+4.61 29... Qb4 30. Bh6 Rfc8 31. Nh4 Qf8 32. Bxf8 Kxf8 33. Nxg6+ Ke8 34. Ne7 Rc7 35. Bxf7+ Kd7 36. bxa3 Ba4 37. Rc3 Rcb7 38. Rb1 b2 39. Ng6 Bd1 40. Rxd1 b1=Q 41. Rxb1 Rxb1+ 42. Kg2 R1b2+ 43. Kg3 R2b3 44. Rxb3 cxb3 45. Nf4 Rb6 46. Bxe6+ Rxe6 47. f7 b2 48. f8=Q b1=Q 49. Nxe6 Kxe6 50. Qe8+ Kf5 51. Qf7+ Kg5 52. h4+ Kh6 53. Qxd5 Qg1+ 54. Kh3 Qf1+ 55. Kg4 Qg1+ 56. Kf5 Qg6+ 57. Kf4 Qf7+ 58. Ke4 Qg6+ 59. Ke3 (depth 45, 0:07:48)
[EDIT] What about Qb4 in response to Bxc3?
Then 29.Bxb4 Rxb4 30.Rg1 wins.
Of course, but Lyudmil said Bxc3 was "mating".

User avatar
George Tsavdaris
Posts: 1539
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2006 11:35 am

Re: Some analysis.

Post by George Tsavdaris » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:20 pm

zullil wrote:
George Tsavdaris wrote:
zullil wrote: SF doesn't (yet) see a mate, though it shows White winning:

Code: Select all

+4.61 29... Qb4 30. Bh6 Rfc8 31. Nh4 Qf8 32. Bxf8 Kxf8 33. Nxg6+ Ke8 34. Ne7 Rc7 35. Bxf7+ Kd7 36. bxa3 Ba4 37. Rc3 Rcb7 38. Rb1 b2 39. Ng6 Bd1 40. Rxd1 b1=Q 41. Rxb1 Rxb1+ 42. Kg2 R1b2+ 43. Kg3 R2b3 44. Rxb3 cxb3 45. Nf4 Rb6 46. Bxe6+ Rxe6 47. f7 b2 48. f8=Q b1=Q 49. Nxe6 Kxe6 50. Qe8+ Kf5 51. Qf7+ Kg5 52. h4+ Kh6 53. Qxd5 Qg1+ 54. Kh3 Qf1+ 55. Kg4 Qg1+ 56. Kf5 Qg6+ 57. Kf4 Qf7+ 58. Ke4 Qg6+ 59. Ke3 (depth 45, 0:07:48)
[EDIT] What about Qb4 in response to Bxc3?
Then 29.Bxb4 Rxb4 30.Rg1 wins.
Of course, but Lyudmil said Bxc3 was "mating".
Well it will mate eventually. :D
20 moves, 40, 60 moves some time it will....
After his son's birth they've asked him:
"Is it a boy or girl?"
YES! He replied.....

Ron Langeveld
Posts: 132
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:02 pm

Re: Some analysis.

Post by Ron Langeveld » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:55 pm

Lyudmil Tsvetkov wrote:
George Tsavdaris wrote:Here is some analysis of the position(the PGN is meant to be read in Fritz/Chessbase GUI as it contains some symbols that i don't know if they appear in other GUI).

Starting after the Queen sacrifice with 22.Qf6+, it seems that black holds with 24...h5 instead of 24...h6 that seems to lead to a win for white.
So Qxf6 is not a good testposition after all as it leads to a draw most probably.
Any help to further improve the analysis and find things that i've missed, is welcomed. :D

[Event "?"]
[Site "?"]
[Date "2015.03.01"]
[Round "?"]
[White "Lyudmil Tsvetkov"]
[Black "?"]
[Result "1-0"]
[Annotator "User"]
[SetUp "1"]
[FEN "r4rk1/1b2bp1p/1q2p1p1/3pPnP1/p1pP2Q1/PpP1PN1R/1P5P/R1BB3K w - - 0 17"]
[PlyCount "38"]

17. Bd2 Rab8 18. Be2 Bc6 19. Be1 Nxe3 20. Qf4 Nc2 21. Rd1 Kg7 $6 (21... Nxa3
22. bxa3 Qd8 {Black is fine.}) 22. Qf6+ $3 {It may not win after all since 24..
.h5 instead of h6 seems to hold, but it worths 2 exclamation marks just for
the bravery of it.} Bxf6 23. gxf6+ Kg8 24. Ng5 h5 (24... h6 $2 $18 {Loses.} 25.
Rxh6 Nxa3 (25... Rb7 26. Bf2 $1 {It's over!!!! 1-0} Nxd4 27. Bxd4 Qa5 28. Rg1
Qxc3 29. bxc3 b2) (25... Ne3 26. Nf3 $3 (26. Bd2 $2 Nf5 $1 (26... Nxd1 $2 27.
Bxd1 Rb7 28. Nf3 {Transposition with 26.Nf3.}) 27. Rh7 (27. Rh3 Nxd4 28. cxd4
Qxd4 29. Rh7 $11) 27... Nxd4 $11) 26... Nf5 $1 (26... Nxd1 27. Bxd1 Rb7 28. Bd2
{Black can't counterattack on queenside and white will put the Bishop to g7
agd win with Rh8 so black has to protect g7 with the Queen.} Rfb8 29. Rh3 Qd8
30. Bh6 (30. Ng5 $2 Qf8 31. Nf3 Qxa3 32. bxa3 g5 $1 (32... b2 $4 33. Bh6 b1=Q
34. Bg7 Qxd1+ 35. Kg2 Qe2+ 36. Kg3) 33. Bxg5 b2 34. Bh6 b1=Q 35. Bg7 Qh7) 30...
Qf8 31. Bxf8 Rxf8 32. Ng5 {White has a winning attack on the lone King with
his 3 pieces and the h-Pawn.} Ra8 (32... Rbb8 {0} 33. Rh7 Be8 34. h4 Rb6 35. h5
gxh5 36. Bxh5 Rb7 37. Rg7+ Kh8 38. Bg4 Rb8 39. Kh2 Ra8 (39... Rb7 40. Bxe6 fxe6
41. Rxb7) 40. Kg3 Rb8 41. Kh4 Ra8 42. Kh5 Rb8 43. Kh6 Ra8 44. Nxe6 fxe6 45.
Bxe6) 33. Rh7 Raa7 34. h4 Bb5 (34... Be8 35. h5 gxh5 36. Bxh5 Rc7 37. Rg7+ Kh8
38. Nh3 Bb5 (38... Rcb7 39. Nf2) 39. Nf2 Ra8 (39... Rc8 40. Bg6) (39... Be8 40.
Ng4 Ra8 41. Nh6 Bc6 42. Nxf7+) 40. Bg6) 35. h5 gxh5 36. Bxh5 Be8 37. Rg7+ Kh8
38. Nh3) (26... Rb7 27. Bd2 Ng4 (27... Nxd1 28. Bxd1 {Transposition with main
line.}) (27... Nf5 28. Rg1 $1 Rc8 (28... Rc7 $2 29. Rh3 $1 (29. Rg4 {Maybe
this works also.} Rd8 $1 (29... Nxh6 $2 30. Bxh6) (29... Rfc8 $2 30. Rh3 Bb5
31. Nh4 Kf8 32. Nxf5 Ke8 33. Nd6+ Kd7 34. Nxf7) 30. Rh3 Rb7 31. Nh4 Kf8 32.
Nxf5 Ke8 33. Nd6+ Rxd6 34. Rh8+ Kd7 35. exd6) 29... Bb5 30. Rg4 Rd8 31. Ng5 (
31. Nh4 {Maybe this works too.} Kf8 32. Nxf5 Ke8 33. Nd6+ Rxd6 34. exd6 Rb7)
31... Ra7 (31... Qa7 32. Rh7 Rb7 33. Rf4) 32. Rh7 Bc6 33. Rf4 Qa5 34. Bg4 Nxd4
35. Rxd4 Qb6 36. Bf3 Qxd4 37. cxd4) 29. Rh3 Qd8 30. Ng5 Qf8 31. Bg4 Rcb8 32.
Rh7 Qh6 (32... Nh6 $2 33. Be3 $3 Rb6 (33... Nf5 34. Bxf5 exf5 35. Rg3) 34. Rg3
Ra6 35. Rh3) 33. Rxh6 Nxh6 34. Bh3 Bd7 (34... Nf5 $6 35. Bxf5 exf5) 35. Bf4 {
Unclear.}) 28. Rg1 Nxh6 (28... Nf2+ 29. Kg2 Ne4 (29... Nd3 30. Kf1 Nxe5 (30...
Rbb8 31. Rg4) 31. Nxe5 Qd8 32. Bg5) 30. Rh4 Nxd2 31. Nxd2 Ra8 (31... Bd7 32.
Nf3) 32. Nf3 Qc7 (32... Rc8 33. Ng5) 33. Ng5 Ra5 34. Kf1 Qd8 35. Rg3) 29. Bxh6
Ra8 (29... Rd7 30. Rg3) (29... Qa5 30. Rg3 Qxc3 31. Rh3 Qc1+ 32. Bxc1 c3 33.
Bh6 c2 34. Bg7 c1=Q+ 35. Kg2) 30. Rg4 Qd8 31. Rh4 Qf8 32. Ng5 Qxh6 33. Rxh6 Be8
(33... Rf8 34. h4 Bb5 (34... Rc7 35. Rh7 $18) 35. h5 gxh5 36. Bxh5 Bc6 37. Rh7
Be8 38. Rg7+ Kh8 39. Bg4 $18) 34. h4 Ra6 35. h5 gxh5 36. Bxh5 Rc7 37. Rh7 Raa7
38. Rg7+ Kh8 39. Nh3 Rcb7 40. Nf2) 27. Rh3 Rb7 (27... Nxd4 $2 28. Nxd4 Qc7 29.
Bg3 $18) (27... Qd8 $2 28. Bd2 $18 Bd7 29. Ng5 Qc7 30. Bf4 Ng7 (30... Rfc8 31.
Bg4 Nxd4 (31... Qd8 32. Rg1 Ng7 (32... Nxd4 33. Nxf7) (32... Qf8 33. Bxf5 exf5
34. Rh7 Be6 35. Rg3 Qxa3 36. Rgh3 Qa1+ 37. Kg2 Qxb2+ 38. Kg3 Qxc3+ 39. Nf3) 33.
fxg7) (31... Ne7 32. Rh7) 32. Rxd4) (30... Rfd8 31. Bg4 Nxd4 32. Rxd4) 31. fxg7
Kxg7 32. Rh7+ Kg8 33. Rf1) (27... Rfc8 28. Bd2 $18 Qd8 29. Rg1 Qf8 (29... Rc7
30. Nh4) 30. Nh4 Nd6 (30... Nxd4 31. cxd4 c3 (31... Be8 32. Rg4) 32. Nxg6 fxg6
33. Rxg6+ Kf7 34. Bh5 Ke8 35. Rg7+ Kd8 36. Bxc3 Rb5 37. Rhg3) 31. Nxg6 fxg6 32.
Rxg6+ Kf7 33. Bh5 Ke8 34. Bh6 Qxh6 35. Rxh6+ Kd8 36. exd6 Kd7 37. Rg3) 28. Bd2
$1 $18 Rc8 29. Rg1 Qd8 30. Rg4 (30. Nh4 {This works too.}) 30... Qf8 (30... Be8
31. Nh4 $1 Nd6 (31... Ng7 32. Ng2 $1) 32. Bh6 Ne4 33. Rxe4 $1 dxe4 34. Bg7) 31.
Nh4 Nxd4 (31... Qxa3 32. Nxf5) 32. cxd4 c3 33. Nf3 $3) 26. Bd2 $3 (26. Bf2 $2
Qa5 $1 $11 27. Rg1 (27. Kg2 Qxc3 $1 $11 (27... Rb7 $2 28. h4 Nb5 (28... Nb1 29.
h5) 29. h5 Nd6 30. Rh1) (27... Nc2 $2 28. h4 $1 a3 (28... Qxc3 29. bxc3 b2 30.
h5 b1=Q 31. Rxb1 Rxb1 32. hxg6 fxg6 33. Rxg6+ Kh8 34. Rh6+ Kg8 35. Bg4) 29. h5
axb2 (29... gxh5 30. Rh1) (29... a2 30. hxg6) 30. hxg6 b1=Q 31. g7) 28. bxc3 (
28. h4 Qxb2 29. Rh7 $11) 28... b2 $11 29. Bd3 (29. Bg4 b1=Q 30. Rxb1 Nxb1 31.
h4 a3 32. h5 gxh5 33. Bxh5 a2 34. Rh7 Rb7 35. Rg7+ Kh8 $11) 29... b1=Q 30. Bxb1
Rxb1) (27. h4 Qxc3 28. bxc3 b2 $11) (27. Rh3 $1 Nb5 $1 (27... Qxc3 $2 28. Rxc3
Nb5 29. Rh3 a3 30. Rg1 $18) (27... Nc2 $2 28. Rg1 Qxc3 29. Rxc3 a3 30. Rh3 a2
31. Rg4 a1=Q+ 32. Bg1 Qe1 33. Nf3 Ne3 34. Nxe1 Nxg4 35. Bxg4 g5 36. Be3 c3 37.
Bc1 Rb4 38. Rxc3 Rc4 39. Bd1 Rxc3 40. bxc3 Rb8 41. Nd3 Ra8 42. Bb2 Bb5 $16) (
27... Nb1 $2 28. Rg1 Nxc3 29. Rg4 Nd1) 28. Rg1 (28. Rh7 $2 Qxc3 29. bxc3 b2 30.
Rg1 Nxd4 31. Rg7+ Kh8 32. Rg3 (32. Rg4 b1=Q+ 33. Kg2 Nf5) 32... b1=Q+ 33. Kg2
Qf5 $11) 28... Qxc3 (28... Nxc3 $2 29. Rg4 $1 Nd1 30. Bg3) (28... Nd6 $6 29.
exd6 (29. Rh7 Ne4 (29... Nf5 30. Bg4 Bd7 31. Bxf5 exf5 32. Rg3 f4 33. Rg7+ Kh8
34. Rf3 Bg4 35. Rxf4 Bh5 36. Rh7+ Kg8 37. e6) (29... Ne8 30. Rg4 Qd8 31. Bg3
Nxf6 32. exf6 Qxf6 33. Be5 Qxe5 34. dxe5 f6) 30. Rg7+ Kh8 31. Nxe4 Rg8 {Hmmm})
29... Qd8 30. Bg3 Qxf6 (30... a3 31. Be5 axb2 32. Rh7 $1 $18) (30... e5 31.
Bxe5 Qc8 32. Rh7 Qf5 $16) 31. Be5 Qxe5 32. dxe5 a3 $16) 29. bxc3 b2 30. Rg4 (
30. Bh5 Be8 $11) 30... b1=Q+ 31. Kg2 Qf5 32. Rh7 Qxg4+ 33. Bxg4 $11) (27. Be1
Nc2 28. Bg4 (28. Bd2 a3 $11 29. h4 (29. bxa3 $2 Rb7 $17) 29... Qa7 30. h5 a2
31. hxg6 fxg6 32. Rxg6+ Kh8 $11) 28... a3 29. Bd2 a2 $11) 27... Qxc3 $11 28.
Bf3 Qd3 29. Rg4 Qf1+ 30. Bg1 Qe1 31. h4 c3 32. h5 Be8 $11) 26... Nc2 (26... Nb1
27. Rg1 Nxd2 28. Rg4) (26... Qa5 27. Rg1 Rfc8 28. Rg4) (26... Qxd4 27. cxd4)
27. Nf3 $3 Nxd4 (27... Rfc8 28. Rg1 Ne3 (28... a3 29. Rg4) (28... Qd8 29. Rg4)
(28... Nxd4 29. Nxd4 a3 30. Rg3) 29. Bxe3) (27... Qc7 28. Rg1 $1 a3 (28... Nxd4
29. Rg3 $1) 29. Rg4) (27... Ne1 28. Rxe1 $18) (27... a3 28. Rh3 a2 (28... axb2
29. Bh6) (28... Qxd4 29. Nxd4) 29. Bh6) 28. Nxd4 Qc7 29. Bf4 a3 30. Rh3 axb2
31. Bh6 Qxe5 32. Bg7) 25. Bf2 (25. Bxh5 Nxa3 (25... Nxe1 $2 26. Rxe1 $18) 26.
Bf2 Nb5 27. Rg1 Qc7 $1 {Transposition with main line of 25.Bf2} 28. Be2 {
Transposition with 25.Bf2. Unclear result.} (28. Bg4 a3 $11 {Transposition
with 25.Bf2}) (28. Rg4 Nd6 29. exd6 Qd8 30. Nxf7 Qxf6 31. Bxg6 Qxg6 32. Rxg6+
Kxf7 $11) 28... Nd6 $1 $11) 25... Nxa3 26. Rg1 Qc7 27. Bxh5 (27. Rxh5 Qxe5 (
27... gxh5 $4 28. Nxf7+ Kxf7 (28... Kh7 29. Rg7#) 29. Bxh5#) 28. dxe5 d4+ 29.
Bf3 Bxf3+ 30. Nxf3 dxc3 $11) 27... Nb5 $1 28. Be2 (28. Bg4 a3 $11 {White can't
play Rg4 as in the Be2 variation, so black has the time to play a3.} (28... Nd6
$6 29. exd6 Qd8 (29... Qd7 $2 30. Rh7 Qd8 31. Rg7+ Kh8 32. Nxf7+ Rxf7 33. Rxf7
Rb7 34. Rxb7 Bxb7 35. Bg3 $16) 30. Bg3 Qxf6 (30... a3 $2 31. Be5 $18) 31. Be5
Qxe5 32. dxe5 a3 33. bxa3 Rb7 $14) 29. Rh7 Qxe5 $1 30. dxe5 d4+ 31. Rg2 Bxg2+
32. Kxg2 a2 $11) 28... Nd6 (28... Nxc3 $4 29. Rg4 $18) (28... a3 $4 29. Rg4 $18
) 29. Rh7 (29. exd6 Qd7 (29... Qxd6 $2 30. Bg3 e5 (30... Qd8 31. Be5 a3 32. Rg4
$18) 31. Bxe5 Qxe5 32. dxe5 a3 $16) 30. Bg3 e5 (30... a3 $4 31. Be5 $18) 31.
Rh7 exd4 $11) 29... Ne8 30. Rg4 Qd8 31. Bg3 Nxf6 32. exf6 Qxf6 33. Be5 Qxe5 34.
dxe5 f6 35. exf6 Rb7 {Unclear.} 1-0
Thanks for the analysis.

You do not stop amazing me.
On h5, white simply captures Bh5, and the game is over.

As I told you and Kim, white has at least some 5-6 full pawns advantage above in terms of evaluation at the root, and in such case you do not need to calculate anything - the win is simply there.
When 17.Bd2 is the root I am quite confident that after 17....Kg7 intending Rh8 white may be dreaming about 5-6 pawns advantage but I would prefer black after 17...Kg7 nonetheless ;)

Lyudmil Tsvetkov
Posts: 6037
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:41 am

Re: Some analysis.

Post by Lyudmil Tsvetkov » Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:05 am

Ron Langeveld wrote:
Lyudmil Tsvetkov wrote:
George Tsavdaris wrote:Here is some analysis of the position(the PGN is meant to be read in Fritz/Chessbase GUI as it contains some symbols that i don't know if they appear in other GUI).

Starting after the Queen sacrifice with 22.Qf6+, it seems that black holds with 24...h5 instead of 24...h6 that seems to lead to a win for white.
So Qxf6 is not a good testposition after all as it leads to a draw most probably.
Any help to further improve the analysis and find things that i've missed, is welcomed. :D

[Event "?"]
[Site "?"]
[Date "2015.03.01"]
[Round "?"]
[White "Lyudmil Tsvetkov"]
[Black "?"]
[Result "1-0"]
[Annotator "User"]
[SetUp "1"]
[FEN "r4rk1/1b2bp1p/1q2p1p1/3pPnP1/p1pP2Q1/PpP1PN1R/1P5P/R1BB3K w - - 0 17"]
[PlyCount "38"]

17. Bd2 Rab8 18. Be2 Bc6 19. Be1 Nxe3 20. Qf4 Nc2 21. Rd1 Kg7 $6 (21... Nxa3
22. bxa3 Qd8 {Black is fine.}) 22. Qf6+ $3 {It may not win after all since 24..
.h5 instead of h6 seems to hold, but it worths 2 exclamation marks just for
the bravery of it.} Bxf6 23. gxf6+ Kg8 24. Ng5 h5 (24... h6 $2 $18 {Loses.} 25.
Rxh6 Nxa3 (25... Rb7 26. Bf2 $1 {It's over!!!! 1-0} Nxd4 27. Bxd4 Qa5 28. Rg1
Qxc3 29. bxc3 b2) (25... Ne3 26. Nf3 $3 (26. Bd2 $2 Nf5 $1 (26... Nxd1 $2 27.
Bxd1 Rb7 28. Nf3 {Transposition with 26.Nf3.}) 27. Rh7 (27. Rh3 Nxd4 28. cxd4
Qxd4 29. Rh7 $11) 27... Nxd4 $11) 26... Nf5 $1 (26... Nxd1 27. Bxd1 Rb7 28. Bd2
{Black can't counterattack on queenside and white will put the Bishop to g7
agd win with Rh8 so black has to protect g7 with the Queen.} Rfb8 29. Rh3 Qd8
30. Bh6 (30. Ng5 $2 Qf8 31. Nf3 Qxa3 32. bxa3 g5 $1 (32... b2 $4 33. Bh6 b1=Q
34. Bg7 Qxd1+ 35. Kg2 Qe2+ 36. Kg3) 33. Bxg5 b2 34. Bh6 b1=Q 35. Bg7 Qh7) 30...
Qf8 31. Bxf8 Rxf8 32. Ng5 {White has a winning attack on the lone King with
his 3 pieces and the h-Pawn.} Ra8 (32... Rbb8 {0} 33. Rh7 Be8 34. h4 Rb6 35. h5
gxh5 36. Bxh5 Rb7 37. Rg7+ Kh8 38. Bg4 Rb8 39. Kh2 Ra8 (39... Rb7 40. Bxe6 fxe6
41. Rxb7) 40. Kg3 Rb8 41. Kh4 Ra8 42. Kh5 Rb8 43. Kh6 Ra8 44. Nxe6 fxe6 45.
Bxe6) 33. Rh7 Raa7 34. h4 Bb5 (34... Be8 35. h5 gxh5 36. Bxh5 Rc7 37. Rg7+ Kh8
38. Nh3 Bb5 (38... Rcb7 39. Nf2) 39. Nf2 Ra8 (39... Rc8 40. Bg6) (39... Be8 40.
Ng4 Ra8 41. Nh6 Bc6 42. Nxf7+) 40. Bg6) 35. h5 gxh5 36. Bxh5 Be8 37. Rg7+ Kh8
38. Nh3) (26... Rb7 27. Bd2 Ng4 (27... Nxd1 28. Bxd1 {Transposition with main
line.}) (27... Nf5 28. Rg1 $1 Rc8 (28... Rc7 $2 29. Rh3 $1 (29. Rg4 {Maybe
this works also.} Rd8 $1 (29... Nxh6 $2 30. Bxh6) (29... Rfc8 $2 30. Rh3 Bb5
31. Nh4 Kf8 32. Nxf5 Ke8 33. Nd6+ Kd7 34. Nxf7) 30. Rh3 Rb7 31. Nh4 Kf8 32.
Nxf5 Ke8 33. Nd6+ Rxd6 34. Rh8+ Kd7 35. exd6) 29... Bb5 30. Rg4 Rd8 31. Ng5 (
31. Nh4 {Maybe this works too.} Kf8 32. Nxf5 Ke8 33. Nd6+ Rxd6 34. exd6 Rb7)
31... Ra7 (31... Qa7 32. Rh7 Rb7 33. Rf4) 32. Rh7 Bc6 33. Rf4 Qa5 34. Bg4 Nxd4
35. Rxd4 Qb6 36. Bf3 Qxd4 37. cxd4) 29. Rh3 Qd8 30. Ng5 Qf8 31. Bg4 Rcb8 32.
Rh7 Qh6 (32... Nh6 $2 33. Be3 $3 Rb6 (33... Nf5 34. Bxf5 exf5 35. Rg3) 34. Rg3
Ra6 35. Rh3) 33. Rxh6 Nxh6 34. Bh3 Bd7 (34... Nf5 $6 35. Bxf5 exf5) 35. Bf4 {
Unclear.}) 28. Rg1 Nxh6 (28... Nf2+ 29. Kg2 Ne4 (29... Nd3 30. Kf1 Nxe5 (30...
Rbb8 31. Rg4) 31. Nxe5 Qd8 32. Bg5) 30. Rh4 Nxd2 31. Nxd2 Ra8 (31... Bd7 32.
Nf3) 32. Nf3 Qc7 (32... Rc8 33. Ng5) 33. Ng5 Ra5 34. Kf1 Qd8 35. Rg3) 29. Bxh6
Ra8 (29... Rd7 30. Rg3) (29... Qa5 30. Rg3 Qxc3 31. Rh3 Qc1+ 32. Bxc1 c3 33.
Bh6 c2 34. Bg7 c1=Q+ 35. Kg2) 30. Rg4 Qd8 31. Rh4 Qf8 32. Ng5 Qxh6 33. Rxh6 Be8
(33... Rf8 34. h4 Bb5 (34... Rc7 35. Rh7 $18) 35. h5 gxh5 36. Bxh5 Bc6 37. Rh7
Be8 38. Rg7+ Kh8 39. Bg4 $18) 34. h4 Ra6 35. h5 gxh5 36. Bxh5 Rc7 37. Rh7 Raa7
38. Rg7+ Kh8 39. Nh3 Rcb7 40. Nf2) 27. Rh3 Rb7 (27... Nxd4 $2 28. Nxd4 Qc7 29.
Bg3 $18) (27... Qd8 $2 28. Bd2 $18 Bd7 29. Ng5 Qc7 30. Bf4 Ng7 (30... Rfc8 31.
Bg4 Nxd4 (31... Qd8 32. Rg1 Ng7 (32... Nxd4 33. Nxf7) (32... Qf8 33. Bxf5 exf5
34. Rh7 Be6 35. Rg3 Qxa3 36. Rgh3 Qa1+ 37. Kg2 Qxb2+ 38. Kg3 Qxc3+ 39. Nf3) 33.
fxg7) (31... Ne7 32. Rh7) 32. Rxd4) (30... Rfd8 31. Bg4 Nxd4 32. Rxd4) 31. fxg7
Kxg7 32. Rh7+ Kg8 33. Rf1) (27... Rfc8 28. Bd2 $18 Qd8 29. Rg1 Qf8 (29... Rc7
30. Nh4) 30. Nh4 Nd6 (30... Nxd4 31. cxd4 c3 (31... Be8 32. Rg4) 32. Nxg6 fxg6
33. Rxg6+ Kf7 34. Bh5 Ke8 35. Rg7+ Kd8 36. Bxc3 Rb5 37. Rhg3) 31. Nxg6 fxg6 32.
Rxg6+ Kf7 33. Bh5 Ke8 34. Bh6 Qxh6 35. Rxh6+ Kd8 36. exd6 Kd7 37. Rg3) 28. Bd2
$1 $18 Rc8 29. Rg1 Qd8 30. Rg4 (30. Nh4 {This works too.}) 30... Qf8 (30... Be8
31. Nh4 $1 Nd6 (31... Ng7 32. Ng2 $1) 32. Bh6 Ne4 33. Rxe4 $1 dxe4 34. Bg7) 31.
Nh4 Nxd4 (31... Qxa3 32. Nxf5) 32. cxd4 c3 33. Nf3 $3) 26. Bd2 $3 (26. Bf2 $2
Qa5 $1 $11 27. Rg1 (27. Kg2 Qxc3 $1 $11 (27... Rb7 $2 28. h4 Nb5 (28... Nb1 29.
h5) 29. h5 Nd6 30. Rh1) (27... Nc2 $2 28. h4 $1 a3 (28... Qxc3 29. bxc3 b2 30.
h5 b1=Q 31. Rxb1 Rxb1 32. hxg6 fxg6 33. Rxg6+ Kh8 34. Rh6+ Kg8 35. Bg4) 29. h5
axb2 (29... gxh5 30. Rh1) (29... a2 30. hxg6) 30. hxg6 b1=Q 31. g7) 28. bxc3 (
28. h4 Qxb2 29. Rh7 $11) 28... b2 $11 29. Bd3 (29. Bg4 b1=Q 30. Rxb1 Nxb1 31.
h4 a3 32. h5 gxh5 33. Bxh5 a2 34. Rh7 Rb7 35. Rg7+ Kh8 $11) 29... b1=Q 30. Bxb1
Rxb1) (27. h4 Qxc3 28. bxc3 b2 $11) (27. Rh3 $1 Nb5 $1 (27... Qxc3 $2 28. Rxc3
Nb5 29. Rh3 a3 30. Rg1 $18) (27... Nc2 $2 28. Rg1 Qxc3 29. Rxc3 a3 30. Rh3 a2
31. Rg4 a1=Q+ 32. Bg1 Qe1 33. Nf3 Ne3 34. Nxe1 Nxg4 35. Bxg4 g5 36. Be3 c3 37.
Bc1 Rb4 38. Rxc3 Rc4 39. Bd1 Rxc3 40. bxc3 Rb8 41. Nd3 Ra8 42. Bb2 Bb5 $16) (
27... Nb1 $2 28. Rg1 Nxc3 29. Rg4 Nd1) 28. Rg1 (28. Rh7 $2 Qxc3 29. bxc3 b2 30.
Rg1 Nxd4 31. Rg7+ Kh8 32. Rg3 (32. Rg4 b1=Q+ 33. Kg2 Nf5) 32... b1=Q+ 33. Kg2
Qf5 $11) 28... Qxc3 (28... Nxc3 $2 29. Rg4 $1 Nd1 30. Bg3) (28... Nd6 $6 29.
exd6 (29. Rh7 Ne4 (29... Nf5 30. Bg4 Bd7 31. Bxf5 exf5 32. Rg3 f4 33. Rg7+ Kh8
34. Rf3 Bg4 35. Rxf4 Bh5 36. Rh7+ Kg8 37. e6) (29... Ne8 30. Rg4 Qd8 31. Bg3
Nxf6 32. exf6 Qxf6 33. Be5 Qxe5 34. dxe5 f6) 30. Rg7+ Kh8 31. Nxe4 Rg8 {Hmmm})
29... Qd8 30. Bg3 Qxf6 (30... a3 31. Be5 axb2 32. Rh7 $1 $18) (30... e5 31.
Bxe5 Qc8 32. Rh7 Qf5 $16) 31. Be5 Qxe5 32. dxe5 a3 $16) 29. bxc3 b2 30. Rg4 (
30. Bh5 Be8 $11) 30... b1=Q+ 31. Kg2 Qf5 32. Rh7 Qxg4+ 33. Bxg4 $11) (27. Be1
Nc2 28. Bg4 (28. Bd2 a3 $11 29. h4 (29. bxa3 $2 Rb7 $17) 29... Qa7 30. h5 a2
31. hxg6 fxg6 32. Rxg6+ Kh8 $11) 28... a3 29. Bd2 a2 $11) 27... Qxc3 $11 28.
Bf3 Qd3 29. Rg4 Qf1+ 30. Bg1 Qe1 31. h4 c3 32. h5 Be8 $11) 26... Nc2 (26... Nb1
27. Rg1 Nxd2 28. Rg4) (26... Qa5 27. Rg1 Rfc8 28. Rg4) (26... Qxd4 27. cxd4)
27. Nf3 $3 Nxd4 (27... Rfc8 28. Rg1 Ne3 (28... a3 29. Rg4) (28... Qd8 29. Rg4)
(28... Nxd4 29. Nxd4 a3 30. Rg3) 29. Bxe3) (27... Qc7 28. Rg1 $1 a3 (28... Nxd4
29. Rg3 $1) 29. Rg4) (27... Ne1 28. Rxe1 $18) (27... a3 28. Rh3 a2 (28... axb2
29. Bh6) (28... Qxd4 29. Nxd4) 29. Bh6) 28. Nxd4 Qc7 29. Bf4 a3 30. Rh3 axb2
31. Bh6 Qxe5 32. Bg7) 25. Bf2 (25. Bxh5 Nxa3 (25... Nxe1 $2 26. Rxe1 $18) 26.
Bf2 Nb5 27. Rg1 Qc7 $1 {Transposition with main line of 25.Bf2} 28. Be2 {
Transposition with 25.Bf2. Unclear result.} (28. Bg4 a3 $11 {Transposition
with 25.Bf2}) (28. Rg4 Nd6 29. exd6 Qd8 30. Nxf7 Qxf6 31. Bxg6 Qxg6 32. Rxg6+
Kxf7 $11) 28... Nd6 $1 $11) 25... Nxa3 26. Rg1 Qc7 27. Bxh5 (27. Rxh5 Qxe5 (
27... gxh5 $4 28. Nxf7+ Kxf7 (28... Kh7 29. Rg7#) 29. Bxh5#) 28. dxe5 d4+ 29.
Bf3 Bxf3+ 30. Nxf3 dxc3 $11) 27... Nb5 $1 28. Be2 (28. Bg4 a3 $11 {White can't
play Rg4 as in the Be2 variation, so black has the time to play a3.} (28... Nd6
$6 29. exd6 Qd8 (29... Qd7 $2 30. Rh7 Qd8 31. Rg7+ Kh8 32. Nxf7+ Rxf7 33. Rxf7
Rb7 34. Rxb7 Bxb7 35. Bg3 $16) 30. Bg3 Qxf6 (30... a3 $2 31. Be5 $18) 31. Be5
Qxe5 32. dxe5 a3 33. bxa3 Rb7 $14) 29. Rh7 Qxe5 $1 30. dxe5 d4+ 31. Rg2 Bxg2+
32. Kxg2 a2 $11) 28... Nd6 (28... Nxc3 $4 29. Rg4 $18) (28... a3 $4 29. Rg4 $18
) 29. Rh7 (29. exd6 Qd7 (29... Qxd6 $2 30. Bg3 e5 (30... Qd8 31. Be5 a3 32. Rg4
$18) 31. Bxe5 Qxe5 32. dxe5 a3 $16) 30. Bg3 e5 (30... a3 $4 31. Be5 $18) 31.
Rh7 exd4 $11) 29... Ne8 30. Rg4 Qd8 31. Bg3 Nxf6 32. exf6 Qxf6 33. Be5 Qxe5 34.
dxe5 f6 35. exf6 Rb7 {Unclear.} 1-0
Thanks for the analysis.

You do not stop amazing me.
On h5, white simply captures Bh5, and the game is over.

As I told you and Kim, white has at least some 5-6 full pawns advantage above in terms of evaluation at the root, and in such case you do not need to calculate anything - the win is simply there.
When 17.Bd2 is the root I am quite confident that after 17....Kg7 intending Rh8 white may be dreaming about 5-6 pawns advantage but I would prefer black after 17...Kg7 nonetheless ;)
Thanks for the interest, Ron.

The main test position is the one just before Qf6.

The line you are reffering to is way back.

But yes, Kg7, followed by Rh8, is the strongest defence, not certain how that ends, but it is the most reasonable move, to get rid of the bind on f6.

SF is afraid that in such case lines for attack are opened on the king side, whether it is right I am not fully certain, no time to check everything.

That is why I said in one of my messages that actually I got the initial position, after an artificial constructing, a bit not quite as I wanted it to: probably still winning, but with black being able to defend much much tougher.

But the main point was to show that such positions with a strong bind are losing for the bound side, and you have such a bind just before Qf6.

My point was not to win at any cost the game: you can always construct better positions with similar binds that engines still do not understand, and where even Kg7 and Rh8 will not be available.

Lyudmil Tsvetkov
Posts: 6037
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:41 am

Re: Some analysis.

Post by Lyudmil Tsvetkov » Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:08 am

zullil wrote:
Lyudmil Tsvetkov wrote:
On Nc3, white plays of course Bc3 a3 Bd2

[d]1r3rk1/5p2/1qb1pPp1/3pP2B/2pP4/pp3N1R/1P1B3P/3R3K b - - 0 2

mating
SF doesn't (yet) see a mate, though it shows White winning:

Code: Select all

+4.61 29... Qb4 30. Bh6 Rfc8 31. Nh4 Qf8 32. Bxf8 Kxf8 33. Nxg6+ Ke8 34. Ne7 Rc7 35. Bxf7+ Kd7 36. bxa3 Ba4 37. Rc3 Rcb7 38. Rb1 b2 39. Ng6 Bd1 40. Rxd1 b1=Q 41. Rxb1 Rxb1+ 42. Kg2 R1b2+ 43. Kg3 R2b3 44. Rxb3 cxb3 45. Nf4 Rb6 46. Bxe6+ Rxe6 47. f7 b2 48. f8=Q b1=Q 49. Nxe6 Kxe6 50. Qe8+ Kf5 51. Qf7+ Kg5 52. h4+ Kh6 53. Qxd5 Qg1+ 54. Kh3 Qf1+ 55. Kg4 Qg1+ 56. Kf5 Qg6+ 57. Kf4 Qf7+ 58. Ke4 Qg6+ 59. Ke3 (depth 45, 0:07:48)
[EDIT] What about Qb4 in response to Bxc3?
Qb4 does not quite look as a very promising defence, does it? :)

On Qb4, white has Nd2, followed by Nb1.

Lyudmil Tsvetkov
Posts: 6037
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:41 am

Re: Some analysis.

Post by Lyudmil Tsvetkov » Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:13 am

George Tsavdaris wrote:
Lyudmil Tsvetkov wrote: Will you stop that nonsense?

On Nc3, white plays of course Bc3 a3 Bd2
Why you can't talk like a civilized person? :? I'm trying to figure out if this is a valid testposition, so there is no need to speak so aggressively for no reason.

In our position yes you are right since 29...Qb4 30. Bh6 Rd8 31. Nh4! wins.
Sorry that you take it like that, George, I never really meant to be agressive.

Thanks for the interest in the position btw.

It is just that some of the lines you propose look a bit preposterous.

On Qb4, white should mate relatively quickly after Nd2, followed by Nb1.

lech
Posts: 986
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:02 pm

Re: Some analysis.

Post by lech » Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:33 pm

Lyudmil, this position is very important for the future of chess engines:
[D]1r3r2/4bpkp/1qb1p1p1/3pP1P1/p1pP1Q2/PpP2N1R/1Pn1B2P/3RB2K w - - bm Qf6+;
At this time I work at some endgame problemas (Sting!)
In the closer future I will try to get this position (midle-game problems).
The problem of the horizon effect is far to leave it for an artifical intelligence, somethink it means :P
Many thanks for this position! :)
Maybe, I can't be friendly, but let me be useful.

Lyudmil Tsvetkov
Posts: 6037
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:41 am

Re: Some analysis.

Post by Lyudmil Tsvetkov » Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:15 am

lech wrote:Lyudmil, this position is very important for the future of chess engines:
[D]1r3r2/4bpkp/1qb1p1p1/3pP1P1/p1pP1Q2/PpP2N1R/1Pn1B2P/3RB2K w - - bm Qf6+;
At this time I work at some endgame problemas (Sting!)
In the closer future I will try to get this position (midle-game problems).
The problem of the horizon effect is far to leave it for an artifical intelligence, somethink it means :P
Many thanks for this position! :)
You are welcome, Marek.

Yeah, middlegame is always more important.

User avatar
George Tsavdaris
Posts: 1539
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2006 11:35 am

Re: Leela solves the Qf6+!!

Post by George Tsavdaris » Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:12 pm

Leela finds the Qf6+!! move!!!!!! WTF?? :shock: :shock: :shock:
INSTANTLY. By its eval! :shock: :shock:
Net 10815 to be accurate. I haven't tried others.
I guess this is because she knows that this specific pattern of encircling the King with these specific pieces works, i can't find other explanation.
she even finds the right continuation with Ng5!!

[d]1r3r2/4bpkp/1qb1p1p1/3pP1P1/p1pP1Q2/PpP2N1R/1Pn1B2P/3RB2K w - - 0 6

Lc0 10815:
1/2 00:00 2 64 +1,90 Be1-f2 Rf8-h8
2/3 00:00 6 111 +1,50 Be1-f2 Rf8-h8 Rd1-f1
3/4 00:00 20 270 +0,96 Be1-f2 Rf8-h8 Rh3-h6 Qb6-d8
3/5 00:00 45 463 +1,70 Be1-d2 Rf8-h8 Rh3-h6 Nc2xa3 h2-h4
4/6 00:00 109 807 +1,17 Be1-d2 Rf8-h8 Rd1-f1 Qb6-d8 Rh3-h6 Bc6-e8
4/7 00:00 223 1,179 +1,13 Be1-d2 Rf8-h8 Rd1-f1 Qb6-d8 Rh3-h6 Bc6-e8
4/9 00:00 372 1,530 +1,03 Be1-d2 Rf8-h8 Rd1-f1 Qb6-d8 Rh3-h6 Bc6-e8
5/10 00:00 431 1,584 +1,03 Be1-d2 Rf8-h8 Rd1-f1 Qb6-d8 Rh3-h6 Bc6-e8
5/11 00:00 499 1,657 +1,70 Qf4-f6+ Be7xf6 g5xf6+ Kg7-g8 Nf3-g5 h7-h5 Be2xh5 Nc2xe1 Rd1xe1 Rb8-b7 Bh5-g4
5/12 00:00 658 1,665 +1,54 Qf4-f6+ Be7xf6 g5xf6+ Kg7-g8 Nf3-g5 h7-h5 Be2xh5 Nc2xe1 Rd1xe1 Rb8-b7 Bh5-g4
6/12 00:00 710 1,674 +1,50 Qf4-f6+ Be7xf6 g5xf6+ Kg7-g8 Nf3-g5 h7-h5 Be2xh5 g6xh5 Rh3xh5 Nc2-e3 Be1-d2 Ne3xd1 Kh1-g1
6/13 00:00 774 1,751 +1,67 Qf4-f6+ Be7xf6 g5xf6+ Kg7-g8 Nf3-g5 h7-h5 Be2xh5 Rb8-b7 Bh5-e2 Nc2xe1 Rd1xe1 Rf8-d8 Re1-f1
7/13 00:00 1,057 2,017 +1,69 Qf4-f6+ Be7xf6 g5xf6+ Kg7-g8 Nf3-g5 h7-h5 Be2xh5 Rb8-b7 Bh5-e2 Nc2xe1 Rd1xe1 Rf8-d8 Re1-f1
7/14 00:00 1,335 2,115 +1,96 Qf4-f6+ Be7xf6 g5xf6+ Kg7-g8 Nf3-g5 h7-h5 Be2xh5 Rb8-b7 Bh5-e2 Nc2xe1 Rd1xe1 Rf8-d8 Re1-f1
7/15 00:00 1,532 2,220 +2,10 Qf4-f6+ Be7xf6 g5xf6+ Kg7-g8 Nf3-g5 h7-h5 Be2xh5 g6xh5 Be1-f2 Rf8-d8 Rh3xh5 Nc2xd4 Bf2xd4
8/15 00:00 1,753 2,343 +2,21 Qf4-f6+ Be7xf6 g5xf6+ Kg7-g8 Nf3-g5 h7-h5 Be2xh5 Rf8-d8 Be1-f2 g6xh5 Rh3xh5 Nc2xd4 Bf2xd4
9/15 00:01 3,167 2,598 +2,05 Qf4-f6+ Be7xf6 g5xf6+ Kg7-g8 Nf3-g5 h7-h5 Be2xh5 Nc2xa3 Bh5-f3 Na3-c2 Rh3-h7 Nc2xe1 Rd1xe1 a4-a3 Rh7-g7+
9/16 00:01 3,382 2,621 +2,06 Qf4-f6+ Be7xf6 g5xf6+ Kg7-g8 Nf3-g5 h7-h5 Be2xh5 Nc2xa3 Bh5-f3 Na3-c2 Rh3-h7 Nc2xe1 Rd1xe1 a4-a3 Rh7-g7+
9/17 00:01 3,715 2,695 +2,05 Qf4-f6+ Be7xf6 g5xf6+ Kg7-g8 Nf3-g5 h7-h5 Be2xh5 Nc2xa3 Bh5-f3 Na3-c2 Rh3-h7 Nc2xe1 Rd1xe1 a4-a3 Rh7-g7+
9/18 00:01 4,155 2,770 +1,98 Qf4-f6+ Be7xf6 g5xf6+ Kg7-g8 Nf3-g5 h7-h5 Be2xh5 Nc2xa3 Bh5-f3 Na3-c2 Rh3-h7 Nc2-e3 Be1-d2 Ne3xd1 Bf3xd1 a4-a3 Rh7-g7+
9/20 00:01 4,924 2,854 +1,87 Qf4-f6+ Be7xf6 g5xf6+ Kg7-g8 Nf3-g5 h7-h5 Be2xh5 Nc2xa3 Bh5-f3 Na3-c2 Rh3-h7 Nc2-e3 Be1-d2 Ne3xd1 Bf3xd1 a4-a3 Rh7-g7+
10/20 00:02 5,993 2,944 +1,94 Qf4-f6+ Be7xf6 g5xf6+ Kg7-g8 Nf3-g5 h7-h5 Be2xh5 Nc2xa3 Bh5-e2 Na3-c2 Rh3-h7 Nc2xe1 Rd1xe1 a4-a3 Rh7-g7+ Kg8-h8 Re1-f1 Qb6xd4
10/21 00:02 8,291 2,984 +1,72 Qf4-f6+ Be7xf6 g5xf6+ Kg7-g8 Nf3-g5 h7-h5 Be2xh5 Nc2xa3 Bh5-e2 Na3-c2 Rh3-h7 Nc2-e3 Be1-d2 Ne3xd1 Be2xd1 a4-a3 Rh7-g7+ Kg8-h8
11/21 00:04 13,935 3,118 +1,58 Qf4-f6+ Be7xf6 g5xf6+ Kg7-g8 Nf3-g5 h7-h5 Be2xh5 Nc2xa3 Bh5-e2 Na3-c2 Be1-f2 a4-a3 Rh3-h7 a3xb2 Rh7-g7+ Kg8-h8 Rd1-g1 b2-b1Q Rg1xb1 Nc2xd4
11/22 00:04 15,910 3,198 +1,54 Qf4-f6+ Be7xf6 g5xf6+ Kg7-g8 Nf3-g5 h7-h5 Be2xh5 Nc2xa3 Bh5-e2 Na3-c2 Be1-f2 a4-a3 Rh3-h7 a3xb2 Rd1-g1 b2-b1Q Rg1xb1 Qb6-a5 Rh7-g7+ Kg8-h8
11/23 00:05 18,629 3,296 +1,54 Qf4-f6+ Be7xf6 g5xf6+ Kg7-g8 Nf3-g5 h7-h5 Be2xh5 Nc2xa3 Bh5-e2 Na3-c2 Be1-f2 a4-a3 Rh3-h7 a3xb2 Rd1-g1 b2-b1Q Rg1xb1 Qb6-a5 Rh7-g7+ Kg8-h8
11/24 00:05 19,230 3,321 +1,56 Qf4-f6+ Be7xf6 g5xf6+ Kg7-g8 Nf3-g5 h7-h5 Be2xh5 Nc2xa3 Bh5-f3 Na3-c2 Be1-f2 a4-a3 Rh3-h7 a3xb2 Rd1-g1 b2-b1Q Rg1xb1 b3-b2 Rh7-g7+ Kg8-h8
12/24 00:06 20,987 3,333 +1,56 Qf4-f6+ Be7xf6 g5xf6+ Kg7-g8 Nf3-g5 h7-h5 Be2xh5 Nc2xa3 Bh5-f3 Na3-c2 Be1-f2 a4-a3 Rh3-h7 a3xb2 Rd1-g1 Nc2xd4 Bf2xd4 Qb6xd4 c3xd4 c4-c3 Rh7-g7+ Kg8-h8
12/25 00:06 22,595 3,353 +1,52 Qf4-f6+ Be7xf6 g5xf6+ Kg7-g8 Nf3-g5 h7-h5 Be2xh5 Nc2xa3 Bh5-f3 Na3-b5 Rh3-h7 a4-a3 Rh7-g7+ Kg8-h8 Be1-f2 a3xb2 Rd1-g1 b2-b1Q Rg1xb1 Nb5xc3
13/25 00:09 34,770 3,575 +1,33 Qf4-f6+ Be7xf6 g5xf6+ Kg7-g8 Nf3-g5 h7-h5 Be2xh5 Nc2xa3 Bh5-f3 Na3-b5 Rh3-h7 a4-a3 Rh7-g7+ Kg8-h8 Be1-f2 Nb5xc3 Rd1-g1 Nc3-e4 Bf3xe4 d5xe4 Bf2-e3 a3xb2 Rg7-h7+
13/26 00:10 36,725 3,567 +1,31 Qf4-f6+ Be7xf6 g5xf6+ Kg7-g8 Nf3-g5 h7-h5 Be2xh5 Nc2xa3 Bh5-f3 Na3-b5 Rh3-h7 a4-a3 Rh7-g7+ Kg8-h8 Be1-f2 Nb5xc3 Rd1-g1 a3xb2 Rg7-h7+ Kh8-g8 Rh7-g7+ Kg8-h8 Rg7-h7+ Kh8-g8 Rh7-g7+ Kg8-h8
13/27 00:11 41,246 3,618 +1,25 Qf4-f6+ Be7xf6 g5xf6+ Kg7-g8 Nf3-g5 h7-h5 Be2xh5 Nc2xa3 Bh5-f3 Na3-b5 Rh3-h7 a4-a3 Rh7-g7+ Kg8-h8 Be1-f2 Nb5xc3 Rd1-g1 a3xb2 Rg1-g4 b2-b1Q+ Kh1-g2 Qb1-e4 Bf3xe4 Nc3xe4
14/27 00:14 54,692 3,734 +1,13 Qf4-f6+ Be7xf6 g5xf6+ Kg7-g8 Nf3-g5 h7-h5 Be2xh5 Nc2xa3 Bh5-f3 Na3-b5 Rh3-h7 a4-a3 Rh7-g7+ Kg8-h8 Kh1-g2 a3xb2 Rg7-h7+ Kh8-g8 Bf3-g4 b2-b1R Rd1xb1 Nb5xd4
14/28 00:15 56,581 3,724 +1,13 Qf4-f6+ Be7xf6 g5xf6+ Kg7-g8 Nf3-g5 h7-h5 Be2xh5 Nc2xa3 Bh5-f3 Na3-b5 Rh3-h7 a4-a3 Rh7-g7+ Kg8-h8 Kh1-g2 a3xb2 Rg7-h7+ Kh8-g8 Bf3-g4 b2-b1R Rd1xb1 Nb5xd4
14/29 00:15 58,528 3,752 +1,10 Qf4-f6+ Be7xf6 g5xf6+ Kg7-g8 Nf3-g5 h7-h5 Be2xh5 Nc2xa3 Bh5-f3 Na3-b5 Rh3-h7 a4-a3 Rh7-g7+ Kg8-h8 Kh1-g2 a3xb2 Rg7-h7+ Kh8-g8 Bf3-g4 b2-b1R Rd1xb1 Nb5xd4
14/29 00:20 76,002 3,689 +1,02 Qf4-f6+ Be7xf6 g5xf6+ Kg7-g8 Nf3-g5 h7-h5 Be2xh5 Nc2xa3 Bh5-f3 Na3-b5 Rh3-h7 a4-a3 Rh7-g7+ Kg8-h8 Rg7-h7+ Kh8-g8 Rh7-g7+ Kg8-h8 Kh1-g2 a3xb2 Be1-d2 Nb5xd4 Rg7-h7+
14/30 00:24 87,441 3,637 +1,01 Qf4-f6+ Be7xf6 g5xf6+ Kg7-g8 Nf3-g5 h7-h5 Be2xh5 Nc2xa3 Bh5-f3 Na3-b5 Rh3-h7 a4-a3 Rh7-g7+ Kg8-h8 Rg7-h7+ Kh8-g8 Rh7-g7+ Kg8-h8 Kh1-g2 a3xb2 Be1-d2 Nb5xd4 Rg7-h7+
15/30 00:28 104,399 3,607 +0,98 Qf4-f6+ Be7xf6 g5xf6+ Kg7-g8 Nf3-g5 h7-h5 Be2xh5 Nc2xa3 Bh5-f3 Na3-b5 Rh3-h7 a4-a3 Rh7-g7+ Kg8-h8 Rg7-h7+ Kh8-g8 Be1-f2 Nb5xc3 Rh7-g7+ Kg8-h8 Rd1-g1 Nc3-e4 Bf3xe4 d5xe4 Bf2-e3 a3xb2 Rg7-h7+
15/30 00:33 124,537 3,668 +1,11 Qf4-f6+ Be7xf6 g5xf6+ Kg7-g8 Nf3-g5 h7-h5 Be2xh5 Nc2xa3 Be1-f2 Rb8-b7 Bh5-f3 Na3-b5 Rd1-g1 Nb5-d6 Rh3-h7 Nd6-f5 Bf3-g4 a4-a3 Bg4xf5 e6xf5 Rh7-g7+ Kg8-h8 Rg1-g3 a3xb2 Rg3-h3+
15/30 00:38 143,525 3,684 +1,25 Qf4-f6+ Be7xf6 g5xf6+ Kg7-g8 Nf3-g5 h7-h5 Be2xh5 Nc2xa3 Be1-f2 Na3-c2 Rd1-g1 Qb6-c7 Bh5-f3 a4-a3 Rg1-g4 a3xb2 Rg4-h4 b2-b1Q+ Bf2-g1 Qb1xg1+ Kh1xg1 b3-b2 Rh4-h8+
15/35 00:48 184,453 3,770 +1,48 Qf4-f6+ Be7xf6 g5xf6+ Kg7-g8 Nf3-g5 h7-h5 Be2xh5 Nc2xa3 Be1-f2 Na3-c2 Rd1-g1 Qb6-c7 Bh5-f3 a4-a3 Rg1-g4 a3xb2 Rg4-h4 b2-b1Q+ Bf2-g1 Qb1xg1+ Kh1xg1 b3-b2 Rh4-h8+
16/35 00:52 196,477 3,773 +1,51 Qf4-f6+ Be7xf6 g5xf6+ Kg7-g8 Nf3-g5 h7-h5 Be2xh5 Nc2xa3 Be1-f2 Qb6-c7 Bh5-f3 Na3-b5 Rd1-g1 Nb5-d6 e5xd6 Qc7-d8 Bf2-g3 Qd8xf6 Bg3-e5 Qf6-g7 Be5xg7 Kg8xg7 Rh3-h7+ Kg7-g8 h2-h4 a4-a3 h4-h5 a3xb2 h5-h6 Rb8-a8 Rh7-g7+ Kg8-h8
16/35 00:57 211,669 3,708 +1,57 Qf4-f6+ Be7xf6 g5xf6+ Kg7-g8 Nf3-g5 h7-h5 Be2xh5 Nc2xa3 Be1-f2 Rb8-b7 Bh5-f3 Na3-b5 Rd1-g1 Nb5xd4 c3xd4 c4-c3 Rg1-g4 Qb6-a6 Kh1-g2 Qa6-f1+ Kg2xf1 Bc6-b5+ Kf1-g2 c3xb2 Rg4-h4 Bb5-f1+ Kg2xf1 b2-b1Q+ Kf1-g2 Qb1-f1+ Kg2xf1
16/35 01:02 233,433 3,759 +1,61 Qf4-f6+ Be7xf6 g5xf6+ Kg7-g8 Nf3-g5 h7-h5 Be2xh5 Nc2xa3 Be1-f2 Rb8-b7 Bh5-f3 Na3-b5 Rd1-g1 Nb5xd4 c3xd4 c4-c3 Rg1-g4 Qb6-a6 Kh1-g2 c3-c2 Bf2-e3 Bc6-b5 Rh3-h7 Bb5-f1+ Kg2-g3 Qa6-d3 Rg4-h4 Bf1-h3
17/35 01:07 253,425 3,777 +1,66 Qf4-f6+ Be7xf6 g5xf6+ Kg7-g8 Nf3-g5 h7-h5 Be2xh5 Nc2xa3 Be1-f2 Rb8-b7 Bh5-f3 Na3-c2 Rd1-g1 Nc2xd4 c3xd4 c4-c3 Rg1-g4 Qb6-a6 Kh1-g2 c3-c2 Bf2-e3 Bc6-b5 Rh3-h7 Bb5-f1+ Kg2-f2 c2-c1Q Rg4-h4 Qc1-e1+ Kf2xe1 Qa6-e2+
17/35 01:12 277,666 3,849 +1,72 Qf4-f6+ Be7xf6 g5xf6+ Kg7-g8 Nf3-g5 h7-h5 Be2xh5 Nc2xa3 Be1-f2 Rb8-b7 Bh5-f3 Na3-c2 Rd1-g1 Nc2xd4 c3xd4 c4-c3 Rg1-g4 Qb6-a6 Kh1-g2 c3-c2 Bf2-e3 Bc6-b5 Rh3-h7 Bb5-f1+ Kg2-f2 c2-c1Q Rg4-h4 Qc1-e1+ Kf2xe1 Qa6-e2+
17/35 01:22 322,343 3,924 +1,76 Qf4-f6+ Be7xf6 g5xf6+ Kg7-g8 Nf3-g5 h7-h5 Be2xh5 Nc2xa3 Be1-f2 Rb8-b7 Bh5-f3 Na3-c2 Rd1-g1 Nc2xd4 c3xd4 c4-c3 Rg1-g4 Qb6-a6 Kh1-g2 c3-c2 Bf2-e3 Bc6-b5 Rh3-h7 Bb5-f1+ Kg2-f2 c2-c1Q Rg4-h4 Qc1-e1+ Kf2xe1 Qa6-e2+
17/35 01:27 344,879 3,957 +1,70 Qf4-f6+ Be7xf6 g5xf6+ Kg7-g8 Nf3-g5 h7-h5 Be2xh5 Nc2xa3 Be1-f2 Rb8-b7 Bh5-f3 Na3-b5 Rd1-g1 Nb5-d6 Rh3-h7 Nd6-f5 Bf3-g4 Bc6-d7 Bg4xf5 e6xf5 Rh7-g7+ Kg8-h8 Rg7-h7+ Kh8-g8 Kh1-g2 f5-f4 Rh7-g7+ Kg8-h8 Kg2-f3 Bd7-f5
17/35 01:32 363,560 3,945 +1,70 Qf4-f6+ Be7xf6 g5xf6+ Kg7-g8 Nf3-g5 h7-h5 Be2xh5 Nc2xa3 Be1-f2 Rb8-b7 Bh5-f3 Na3-b5 Rd1-g1 Nb5-d6 Rh3-h7 Nd6-f5 Bf3-g4 Bc6-d7 Bg4xf5 e6xf5 Rh7-g7+ Kg8-h8 Bf2-e3 f5-f4 Rg7-h7+ Kh8-g8 Be3xf4 Bd7-f5 Rh7-g7+ Kg8-h8 Rg7-h7+ Kh8-g8 Rh7-g7+ Kg8-h8 Rg7-h7+
18/35 01:34 375,315 3,971 +1,69 Qf4-f6+ Be7xf6 g5xf6+ Kg7-g8 Nf3-g5 h7-h5 Be2xh5 Nc2xa3 Be1-f2 Rb8-b7 Bh5-f3 Na3-b5 Rd1-g1 Nb5-d6 Rh3-h7 Nd6-f5 Bf3-g4 Bc6-d7 Bg4xf5 e6xf5 Rh7-g7+ Kg8-h8 Bf2-e3 f5-f4 Rg7-h7+ Kh8-g8 Be3xf4 Bd7-f5 Rh7-g7+ Kg8-h8 Rg7-h7+ Kh8-g8 Rh7-g7+ Kg8-h8 Rg7-h7+
18/36 01:38 386,103 3,933 +1,64 Qf4-f6+ Be7xf6 g5xf6+ Kg7-g8 Nf3-g5 h7-h5 Be2xh5 Nc2xa3 Be1-f2 Rb8-b7 Bh5-f3 Na3-b5 Rd1-g1 Nb5-d6 Rh3-h7 Nd6-f5 Bf3-g4 Bc6-d7 Bg4xf5 e6xf5 Rh7-g7+ Kg8-h8 Bf2-e3 f5-f4 Rg7-h7+ Kh8-g8 Be3xf4 Bd7-f5 Rh7-g7+ Kg8-h8 Rg7-h7+ Kh8-g8 Rh7-g7+ Kg8-h8 Rg7-h7+
18/38 01:47 421,805 3,906 +1,57 Qf4-f6+ Be7xf6 g5xf6+ Kg7-g8 Nf3-g5 h7-h5 Be2xh5 Nc2xa3 Be1-f2 Rb8-b7 Bh5-f3 Na3-b5 Rd1-g1 Nb5-d6 Rh3-h7 Nd6-f5 Bf3-g4 Bc6-d7 Bg4xf5 e6xf5 Rh7-g7+ Kg8-h8 Bf2-e3 f5-f4 Rg7-h7+ Kh8-g8 Be3xf4 Bd7-f5 Rh7-g7+ Kg8-h8 Rg7-h7+ Kh8-g8 Rh7-g7+ Kg8-h8 Rg7-h7+
18/38 01:52 446,834 3,955 +1,62 Qf4-f6+ Be7xf6 g5xf6+ Kg7-g8 Nf3-g5 h7-h5 Be2xh5 Nc2xa3 Be1-f2 Rb8-b7 Bh5-f3 Na3-b5 Rh3-h7 Nb5xc3 Rh7-g7+ Kg8-h8 Rd1-g1 Nc3-e4 Bf3xe4 d5xe4 Rg1-g4 e4-e3+ Kh1-g1 Qb6xd4 Rg4xd4 Bc6-f3 Ng5xf3 e3xf2+ Kg1xf2 g6-g5 Nf3xg5 c4-c3 Rd4-h4+
19/38 01:53 450,273 3,956 +1,61 Qf4-f6+ Be7xf6 g5xf6+ Kg7-g8 Nf3-g5 h7-h5 Be2xh5 Nc2xa3 Be1-f2 Rb8-b7 Bh5-f3 Na3-b5 Rh3-h7 Nb5xc3 Rh7-g7+ Kg8-h8 Rd1-g1 Nc3-e4 Bf3xe4 d5xe4 Rg1-g4 e4-e3+ Kh1-g1 Qb6xd4 Rg4xd4 Bc6-f3 Ng5xf3 e3xf2+ Kg1xf2 g6-g5 Nf3xg5 c4-c3 Rd4-h4+
19/39 01:54 454,590 3,965 +1,60 Qf4-f6+ Be7xf6 g5xf6+ Kg7-g8 Nf3-g5 h7-h5 Be2xh5 Nc2xa3 Be1-f2 Rb8-b7 Bh5-f3 Na3-b5 Rh3-h7 Nb5xc3 Rh7-g7+ Kg8-h8 Rd1-g1 Nc3-e4 Bf3xe4 d5xe4 Rg1-g4 e4-e3+ Kh1-g1 Qb6xd4 Rg4xd4 Bc6-f3 Ng5xf3 e3xf2+ Kg1xf2 g6-g5 Nf3xg5 c4-c3 Rd4-h4+
19/40 01:55 457,169 3,964 +1,60 Qf4-f6+ Be7xf6 g5xf6+ Kg7-g8 Nf3-g5 h7-h5 Be2xh5 Nc2xa3 Be1-f2 Rb8-b7 Bh5-f3 Na3-b5 Rh3-h7 Nb5xc3 Rh7-g7+ Kg8-h8 Rd1-g1 Nc3-e4 Bf3xe4 d5xe4 Rg1-g4 e4-e3+ Kh1-g1 Qb6xd4 Rg4xd4 Bc6-f3 Ng5xf3 e3xf2+ Kg1xf2 g6-g5 Nf3xg5 c4-c3 Rd4-h4+
19/41 01:55 459,876 3,972 +1,59 Qf4-f6+ Be7xf6 g5xf6+ Kg7-g8 Nf3-g5 h7-h5 Be2xh5 Nc2xa3 Be1-f2 Rb8-b7 Bh5-f3 Na3-b5 Rh3-h7 Nb5-d6 Rh7-g7+ Kg8-h8 Rg7-h7+ Kh8-g8 Rh7-g7+ Kg8-h8 Rd1-g1 Nd6-f5 Rg7-h7+ Kh8-g8 Bf3-g4 Bc6-d7 Bg4xf5 e6xf5 Rh7-g7+ Kg8-h8 Rg7-h7+ Kh8-g8 Rg1-g3 f5-f4 Rh7-g7+ Kg8-h8 Rg3-f3 Bd7-g4
19/42 01:58 475,797 4,014 +1,53 Qf4-f6+ Be7xf6 g5xf6+ Kg7-g8 Nf3-g5 h7-h5 Be2xh5 Nc2xa3 Be1-f2 Rb8-b7 Bh5-f3 Na3-b5 Rh3-h7 Nb5-d6 Rh7-g7+ Kg8-h8 Rg7-h7+ Kh8-g8 Rh7-g7+ Kg8-h8 Rd1-g1 Nd6-f5 Rg7-h7+ Kh8-g8 Bf3-g4 Bc6-d7 Bg4xf5 e6xf5 Rh7-g7+ Kg8-h8 Rg7-h7+ Kh8-g8 Bf2-e3 f5-f4 Rh7-g7+ Kg8-h8 Rg7-h7+ Kh8-g8
19/43 01:58 477,853 4,017 +1,53 Qf4-f6+ Be7xf6 g5xf6+ Kg7-g8 Nf3-g5 h7-h5 Be2xh5 Nc2xa3 Be1-f2 Rb8-b7 Bh5-f3 Na3-b5 Rh3-h7 Nb5-d6 Rh7-g7+ Kg8-h8 Rg7-h7+ Kh8-g8 Rh7-g7+ Kg8-h8 Rd1-g1 Nd6-f5 Rg7-h7+ Kh8-g8 Bf3-g4 Bc6-d7 Bg4xf5 e6xf5 Rh7-g7+ Kg8-h8 Rg7-h7+ Kh8-g8 Bf2-e3 f5-f4 Rh7-g7+ Kg8-h8 Rg7-h7+ Kh8-g8
19/43 02:03 497,696 4,015 +1,48 Qf4-f6+ Be7xf6 g5xf6+ Kg7-g8 Nf3-g5 h7-h5 Be2xh5 Nc2xa3 Be1-f2 Rb8-b7 Bh5-f3 Na3-b5 Rh3-h7 Nb5-d6 Rh7-g7+ Kg8-h8 Rg7-h7+ Kh8-g8 Rd1-g1 Nd6-f5 Bf3-g4 Bc6-d7 Bg4xf5 e6xf5 Rh7-g7+ Kg8-h8 Rg7-h7+ Kh8-g8 Kh1-g2 f5-f4 Kg2-f3 Bd7-f5 Rh7-g7+
After his son's birth they've asked him:
"Is it a boy or girl?"
YES! He replied.....

Post Reply