HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015 !

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

nimh

Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015 !

Post by nimh »

Happy new year!
Frank Quisinsky
Full name: Frank Quisinsky

Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015 !

Post by Frank Quisinsky »

Hi Ruxy,

you, you engine lover you!!?

For you and all the others from my site ...

HAPPY NEW YEAR

We have a lot to do in engine testing!!
So many engines are stronger and stronger with nice playing styles. We can really happy about "our" programmers in 2014. In 2014 the clone topics are more and more vanished! Dicussions around clones, like Houdini and others are falling. Good for disappointed old stars ... I am sure we can see in 2015 much comeback.

I believe the last year was one of the best years in really good engine developing ...

ICE, Andscacs, Deuterium, Gaviota, Senpai, Fizbo, Vajolet, Rodent, Nirvanachess, ExChess ... comback from Jochen and Sergei ... not to Forget Fabian and ... and ... Dusan and so many others with great improvements. A new front replaced old not longer updated engines ... with a lot of new ideas we like.

A good example are the eval from ICE after the opening book moves.

Again ...
A good year for young talents!
Furthermore, a lot of this talents are helping here with compiles, tools and great messages for non programmers and the readers.

Full according to my taste!
I am very happy in 2014 with computer chess.
I can see a positive development!

Our TOP3 with Komodo, Stockfish and the new Fire will give us a lot of possibilities in analysing.

Best
Frank