Shredder-Chess-Engine will be updated

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

Henryval

Re: Shredder-Chess-Engine will be updated

Post by Henryval »

you are totally wrong ingo

last year i asked SMK for the first time if there will be an update on shredder and gui. he answered me as follows. and it was mentioned for public:
Sie wollten mir Neuigkeiten für meine Blog-Leser bezüglich Ihres Shredder-Projektes mitteilen, was leider jedoch nicht geschah.
>
> Ich frage daher gezielt nochmal nach:
>
> Wird es eine neue Version der Shredder GUI geben?
>
> Wird die Shredder-Engine nochmal ein Update erfahren?

Hallo Herr Boden,

auf alle Fragen ja :-)

Viele Grüße
Stefan Meyer-Kahlen
Don't let Your tricky mind kick You out of paradise!
IWB

Post by IWB »

Henryval wrote:you are totally wrong ingo
No Joe I am not! The problem is that in english the term "update" does have a slightly different meaning than what you refered to german. The better english term is "new release"!

And believe me, I know what I am talking about AND I do not quote other peoples private emails to someone.

Ingo
Henryval

Post by Henryval »

your answer looks sophisticated to me. after all what we know now smk ist working on an new release as you said. some may call it update, who cares?

smks mails are not really privat because mails on my blogadress are for public infos. and therefore you don't will find privat things in those mails. otherwise i wouldn't share those mails with the public.

the important thing is: the information from smk is out and the shredder project goes on. that's for sure.
Don't let Your tricky mind kick You out of paradise!