Pawn specifications

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

Terry McCracken

Re: Pawn specifications

Post by Terry McCracken »

Lyudmil Tsvetkov wrote:I know I should have left this forum long ago, but something continuously draws me back.

Here maybe one last thread before I leave for certain.
Don't you dare leave! You're one of the few reasons I still read CCC!

You're a chess player first and foremost!
Terry McCracken
Lyudmil Tsvetkov

Post by Lyudmil Tsvetkov »

mjlef wrote:
Lyudmil Tsvetkov wrote:I know I should have left this forum long ago, but something continuously draws me back.

Here maybe one last thread before I leave for certain.
Lyudmil,

Larry and I both enjoy your postings. Your ideas are very stimulating, so please keep posting. I cannot say you always agree with all your ideas, but most of them end up starting discussions and often lead to things that make our program stronger.

Mark
Thank you for the kind words, Mark, Dann, Steve and Terry!

Mark, that is the end of me: please do not tell me a suggestion of mine lead to even half an elo increase for Komodo, as you know very well I mainly belong to the SF team. :) I definitely should not have posted in this case. :shock:

Now, I just take a break from the forum, I mean give the forum a well-deserved break from my posts, but no one said that I left the forum permanently.

It is only that..., when you start losing games even to engines like SF, then it is time to pack up and go...

But of course, as long as there is free use of Louis' 16 cores, I might be tempted to come back for a while; it will get even better when Louis buys 64 cores, then I might spend all my time here. :D
Ralph Stoesser

Post by Ralph Stoesser »

I've always suspected you to be a secret Komodo agent because of your chain bonuses that are clearly incompatible with SF. 8-)