The grand unified rating list 2016-04-14

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: bob, hgm, Harvey Williamson

Forum rules
This textbox is used to restore diagrams posted with the [d] tag before the upgrade.
Vinvin
Posts: 4557
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:40 am
Full name: Vincent Lejeune

The grand unified rating list 2016-04-14

Post by Vinvin » Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:31 pm

Games used for this list :
Old projects : rapid from WBEC, SWCR1, Chess War, Mega FREEWARE.
Active projects :
- CEGT 5+3 (3.1 GHz to 3.7 GHz , ponder=on)
- CEGT 40/20 (AMD64X2 4200+ = 2.2 GHz , ponder=on)
- CEGT 40/20 (AMD64X2 4200+ = 2.2 GHz , ponder=off)
- CCRL 40/40 (Athlon 64 X2 4600+ = 2.4 GHz , ponder=off)
- CountryChess (30m+5s Intel 2.93GHz , ponder=off)
- http://www.amateurschach.de/
- http://www.rwbc-chess.de/Ratings/Ratings.htm
- Le Fou numérique : http://americanfoot.free.fr/echecs/
- FastGM 30 min and 240s+2.4s

Generated with Bayeselo and Ordo 1.2.

- If there's no "n-CPU" info, it's 1 CPU.
- If there's no "n-bit" info, it's 32 bit.

6500 engines, now !

Code: Select all

Total games            2'721'809
 - White wins          1'002'748
 - Draws                 952'596
 - Black wins            766'465
Bayeselo : http://home.scarlet.be/vincentlejeune/r ... 160414.txt

Ordo 1.2 : http://home.scarlet.be/vincentlejeune/r ... 160414.txt

Vinvin
Posts: 4557
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:40 am
Full name: Vincent Lejeune

Re: The grand unified rating list 2016-04-14

Post by Vinvin » Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:00 pm

Correction, those are from old projects :
- http://www.rwbc-chess.de/Ratings/Ratings.htm
- Le Fou numérique : http://americanfoot.free.fr/echecs/

nuno
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:51 pm

Re: The grand unified rating list 2016-04-14

Post by nuno » Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:52 pm

Good work!
Thank you.

Guenther
Posts: 3280
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:33 am
Location: Regensburg, Germany
Full name: Guenther Simon
Contact:

Re: The grand unified rating list 2016-04-14

Post by Guenther » Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:57 am

Vinvin wrote:Correction, those are from old projects :
- http://www.rwbc-chess.de/Ratings/Ratings.htm
- Le Fou numérique : http://americanfoot.free.fr/echecs/
If you do us a little favour I would provide you some name corrections :) (double triple etc. entries - list already imported in OO)
It would be nice to have Mint exceptionally split in ponder on/off entries, because of its ponder bug (difference probably some hundred rating pts).

source:http://talkchess.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 6&start=20

Thanks for the work on that list!

teaser example:

Code: Select all

AICE 0.72.3
AICE 0.723
-------------------------
Alex 1.4-r3
Alex 1.4r3
-------------------------
Alfil 8 Beta 0.1
Alfil 8b.01
-------------------------
Alfil 8 Beta 0.4
Alfil 8b0.4
-------------------------
AliChess 4.18
Alichess 4.18
-------------------------
ApiLChess 1.04
APILchess 1.04
-------------------------
ApiLChess 1.05 r1b
APILchess 1.05r1b
-------------------------
Aristarch 4.4
Aristarch 4.40
-------------------------
Armageddon 2.247
Armageddon 2.47
-------------------------
Armageddon 2.251
ArmageddonWB 2.51
-------------------------
Armageddon 2.289
Armageddon 2.89
-------------------------
Atak 4.0e
ATAK 4.0e
-------------------------
Baby Chess 11.1
BabyChess 11.1

Vinvin
Posts: 4557
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:40 am
Full name: Vincent Lejeune

Re: The grand unified rating list 2016-04-14

Post by Vinvin » Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:17 am

Guenther wrote:
Vinvin wrote:Correction, those are from old projects :
- http://www.rwbc-chess.de/Ratings/Ratings.htm
- Le Fou numérique : http://americanfoot.free.fr/echecs/
If you do us a little favour I would provide you some name corrections :) (double triple etc. entries - list already imported in OO)
It would be nice to have Mint exceptionally split in ponder on/off entries, because of its ponder bug (difference probably some hundred rating pts).

source:http://talkchess.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 6&start=20

Thanks for the work on that list!

teaser example:
...
Thanks for your input Guenther.
I know there still a lot of duplicates.
I'll ask some questions about the exact name of some engines in this thread next week ...

Guenther
Posts: 3280
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:33 am
Location: Regensburg, Germany
Full name: Guenther Simon
Contact:

Re: The grand unified rating list 2016-04-14

Post by Guenther » Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:23 am

Vinvin wrote:Games used for this list :
Old projects : rapid from WBEC, SWCR1, Chess War, Mega FREEWARE.
Active projects :
- CEGT 5+3 (3.1 GHz to 3.7 GHz , ponder=on)
- CEGT 40/20 (AMD64X2 4200+ = 2.2 GHz , ponder=on)
- CEGT 40/20 (AMD64X2 4200+ = 2.2 GHz , ponder=off)
- CCRL 40/40 (Athlon 64 X2 4600+ = 2.4 GHz , ponder=off)
- CountryChess (30m+5s Intel 2.93GHz , ponder=off)
- http://www.amateurschach.de/
- http://www.rwbc-chess.de/Ratings/Ratings.htm
Well, it's better to rank RWBC among the 'old projects'. It is inactive (with one little exception) for over five years now. There are no plans to change this.

Guenther

Vinvin
Posts: 4557
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:40 am
Full name: Vincent Lejeune

Re: The grand unified rating list 2016-04-14

Post by Vinvin » Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:25 am

Guenther wrote:
Vinvin wrote:Games used for this list :
Old projects : rapid from WBEC, SWCR1, Chess War, Mega FREEWARE.
Active projects :
- CEGT 5+3 (3.1 GHz to 3.7 GHz , ponder=on)
- CEGT 40/20 (AMD64X2 4200+ = 2.2 GHz , ponder=on)
- CEGT 40/20 (AMD64X2 4200+ = 2.2 GHz , ponder=off)
- CCRL 40/40 (Athlon 64 X2 4600+ = 2.4 GHz , ponder=off)
- CountryChess (30m+5s Intel 2.93GHz , ponder=off)
- http://www.amateurschach.de/
- http://www.rwbc-chess.de/Ratings/Ratings.htm
Well, it's better to rank RWBC among the 'old projects'. It is inactive (with one little exception) for over five years now. There are no plans to change this.

Guenther
Already done in the second post.

Guenther
Posts: 3280
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:33 am
Location: Regensburg, Germany
Full name: Guenther Simon
Contact:

Re: The grand unified rating list 2016-04-14

Post by Guenther » Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:42 am

Vinvin wrote:
Guenther wrote:
Well, it's better to rank RWBC among the 'old projects'. It is inactive (with one little exception) for over five years now. There are no plans to change this.

Guenther
Already done in the second post.
Oops.

I now realized that I miss some game collections from famous old sites like Infinite Loop (Igor Gorelikov) and George Lyapko.

For Infinite Loop it seems all games are still there in the Wayback Archive!
http://web.archive.org/web/201204031341 ... /games.php

Vinvin
Posts: 4557
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:40 am
Full name: Vincent Lejeune

Re: The grand unified rating list 2016-04-14

Post by Vinvin » Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:01 am

Vinvin wrote:
Guenther wrote:
Vinvin wrote:Correction, those are from old projects :
- http://www.rwbc-chess.de/Ratings/Ratings.htm
- Le Fou numérique : http://americanfoot.free.fr/echecs/
If you do us a little favour I would provide you some name corrections :) (double triple etc. entries - list already imported in OO)
It would be nice to have Mint exceptionally split in ponder on/off entries, because of its ponder bug (difference probably some hundred rating pts).

source:http://talkchess.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 6&start=20

Thanks for the work on that list!

teaser example:
...
Thanks for your input Guenther.
I know there still a lot of duplicates.
I'll ask some questions about the exact name of some engines in this thread next week ...
BTW there's already a nice wiki page about engines since 2004 here : http://computer-chess.org/doku.php?id=c ... t#releases

flok

Re: The grand unified rating list 2016-04-14

Post by flok » Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:35 am

Hi,

Embla is missing in the list: https://www.vanheusden.com/Embla/

Post Reply