Best Computer Chess Program

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

cdani

Re: Best Computer Chess Program

Post by cdani »

Sean Evans wrote:
cdani wrote:
Sean Evans wrote:
cdani wrote:
Sean Evans wrote: Derivative/plagiarized:
There are several strong chess engines that are derivatives: Houdini 5, Fire, Rybka, Andscacs, GullChess, etc.
Where do you saw that Andscacs is a derivative??? I wrote Andscacs from the start.
More lying! That is what they all say and they all get caught!!
How is possible that you say that I lie? You have 0 base to say it. Is just your imagination, obviously.
You started development of Andscacs in Sept 2013:
- four months later it is the runner-up at the IGWT III;
- in July 2016 it is the runner-up at the WCRCC 2016, only losing to Komodo; and
- Feb 2017 on the CCRL 40/40 Rating List it is in 7th at 3242; higher than Chiron4, Gull3, Rybka5, etc..

Are you stating you developed an original program in that little time that is better than so many programs that have been in development for 20+ years? I DO NOT THINK SO!

Yet more lying in the Computer Chess Club by another cracker! CASE CLOSED!!

Cordially,

Sean Evans
I will not try to argue against your suppositions, because is your basis of argumentation.

Administrators, you should not allow that someone call a liar to anyone for free. Please, do something about it. Thanks.
Laskos
Full name: Kai Laskos

Post by Laskos »

cdani wrote:
Sean Evans wrote:
cdani wrote:
Sean Evans wrote:
cdani wrote:
There are several strong chess engines that are derivatives: Houdini 5, Fire, Rybka, Andscacs, GullChess, etc.
Where do you saw that Andscacs is a derivative??? I wrote Andscacs from the start.
How is possible that you say that I lie? You have 0 base to say it. Is just your imagination, obviously.
- in July 2016 it is the runner-up at the WCRCC 2016, only losing to Komodo; and
- Feb 2017 on the CCRL 40/40 Rating List it is in 7th at 3242; higher than Chiron4, Gull3, Rybka5, etc..

Are you stating you developed an original program in that little time that is better than so many programs that have been in development for 20+ years? I DO NOT THINK SO!

Cordially,

Sean Evans
I will not try to argue against your suppositions, because is your basis of argumentation.

Administrators, you should not allow that someone call a liar to anyone for free. Please, do something about it. Thanks.
Daniel, this guy has been trolling for years here.
Sean Evans

Post by Sean Evans »

Harvey Williamson wrote:
Sean Evans wrote: Yet more lying in the Computer Chess Club by another cracker! CASE CLOSED!!

Cordially,

Sean Evans
Sean,
I have not seen you post any evidence to support your conclusions. Please do not accuse people of lying without very strong evidence to support your statement. Otherwise we may be forced to send you on another nice little holiday.
Cordially,
Harvey
You and your lying about Hiarcs as the analysis engine used at an important match without providing any proof is why you should not be a censorboard member! You are a joke!
Sean Evans

Post by Sean Evans »

cdani wrote:
Sean Evans wrote:
cdani wrote:
Sean Evans wrote:
cdani wrote:

Cordially,

Sean Evans

We went through this with Rybka's author and Houdini's author, you are not the first author to lie here! So, do not be so dramatic about it...Mr. LIAR!!
schack

Post by schack »

Mods - please ban this schmuck. Daniel should not be subjected to such slander.
Pio

Post by Pio »

Hi!

I am sure that Daniel's Andscacs is more original than most other engines.

You can see it from the posts Daniel is doing in the technical forum. Just because some people cannot improve very fast it does not mean there is no exception.

/Pio
Harvey Williamson
Full name: Harvey Williamson

Post by Harvey Williamson »

schack wrote:Mods - please ban this schmuck. Daniel should not be subjected to such slander.
Sean is now taking a cordial holiday.