Senpai 2.0

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Harvey Williamson, bob

Forum rules
This textbox is used to restore diagrams posted with the [d] tag before the upgrade.
User avatar
Guenther
Posts: 2322
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:33 am
Location: Regensburg, Germany
Contact:

Re: Senpai 2.0

Post by Guenther » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:55 pm

ernest wrote:Hi Tony,

Unfortunately, none your compiles, 32-bit ot 64-bit, work on my systems (of course I used your dll's) :
*old laptop, Win 7
*old biprocessor, Win XP w32 and Win XP x64

The command uci works, but the command go depth 16 (or other) leads to a crash ("Senpai 2.0 encountered a problem...").

In 2014, there was a guy here named kongsian who produced a Senpai1.0_32.exe compile, which was the only one working with my systems. :o
I sent him a p.m. :)
Have you tried it in a GUI too? Several uci programs don't run with
a 'go' command in the console, but still work in a GUI.
Senpai 2.0-64 does the same here on my hardware.

Guenther
Guenther Simon
http://rwbc-chess.de/

tmokonen
Posts: 915
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 5:46 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: Senpai 2.0

Post by tmokonen » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:03 pm

It worked for me from the console when I issued an isready command before the go infinite command.

User avatar
Steve Maughan
Posts: 1030
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:28 pm
Location: Florida, USA
Contact:

Re: Senpai 2.0

Post by Steve Maughan » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:13 pm

tmokonen wrote:It worked for me from the console when I issued an isready command before the go infinite command.
You're right. Senpai 2 needs a "isready" command before a "go" command

Steve
http://www.chessprogramming.net - Maverick Chess Engine

ernest
Posts: 1763
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:30 pm

Re: Senpai 2.0

Post by ernest » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:24 pm

tmokonen wrote:It worked for me from the console when I issued an isready command before the go infinite command.
Well, ladida!, thanks Tony, Guenther, Steve !!!

Indeed isready is the password for Senpai !!!

Fabien, salut !, tu aurais pu le dire !!!

User avatar
Guenther
Posts: 2322
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:33 am
Location: Regensburg, Germany
Contact:

Re: Senpai 2.0

Post by Guenther » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:30 pm

ernest wrote:
tmokonen wrote:It worked for me from the console when I issued an isready command before the go infinite command.
Well, ladida!, thanks Tony, Guenther, Steve !!!

Indeed isready is the password for Senpai !!!

Fabien, salut !, tu aurais pu le dire !!!
Note that this will work also for others you thought they don't work.
Regrettably I don't remember which ones they were.
Guenther Simon
http://rwbc-chess.de/

Ryan Benitez
Posts: 716
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2006 12:21 am
Location: Portland Oregon

Re: Senpai 2.0

Post by Ryan Benitez » Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:14 am

Thank you Fabien. The source code is absolutely beautiful. I always enjoy your work. It is like art.

Xann
Posts: 125
Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:14 pm
Location: Lille, France

Re: Senpai 2.0

Post by Xann » Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:49 am

Ryan Benitez wrote:Thank you Fabien. The source code is absolutely beautiful. I always enjoy your work. It is like art.
Thanks!

The code is actually subpar compared to, say, version 1. The simplicity is now between the lines, in eval for instance.

Fabien.

tpoppins
Posts: 628
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:11 pm
Location: upstate

Re: Senpai 2.0

Post by tpoppins » Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:21 am

Senpai could really benefit from at least 5-men TB support. In a game from a recent 40/4 4CPU CCRL gauntlet it reached the following position against Fritz 16:

[d]8/8/k3b3/3p4/2pK4/8/8/3B4 w - - 0 159

This is a 6-men TB draw, and the only move to draw is 159.Kc5. Senpai played it and found several other only-moves until here

[d]8/5bk1/8/3p4/B1pK4/8/8/8 w - - 0 177

where after a 17-seconds think it blundered with 177.Bc6 (177.Ke5 was the only move) and F16, using 5-men Nalimov, naturally didn't let the win slip away.

[pgn][Event "Fritz 16 64-bit 40/4 4CPU Gauntlet"]
[Site "Dual E5-2670"]
[Date "2017.11.16"]
[Round "11"]
[White "Senpai 2.0 64-bit 4CPU"]
[Black "Fritz 16 64-bit 4CPU"]
[Result "0-1"]
[ECO "A34"]
[PlyCount "399"]
[EventDate "2017.??.??"]
[TimeControl "40/120:0"]

1. c4 {book} c5 {book} 2. Nc3 {book} e5 {book} 3. g3 {book} Nc6 {book} 4. e3 {
0.09/19 1.3s} Nf6 {-0.06/22 7.7s} 5. Bg2 {0.03/19 1.2s} d6 {-0.07/21 3.6s} 6.
Nge2 {0.10/18 1.7s} h5 {-0.07/22 8.6s} 7. d3 {0.11/17 1.9s} h4 {-0.06/20 5.5s}
8. a3 {0.00/18 1.4s} hxg3 {-0.07/22 8.5s} 9. hxg3 {0.31/17 1.2s} Rxh1+ {
-0.11/21 1.8s} 10. Bxh1 {0.22/19 1.7s} Bg4 {-0.06/21 2.7s} 11. Nd5 {0.20/21 4.
6s} Qd7 {-0.08/20 4.7s} 12. Qa4 {0.19/21 1.9s} Nxd5 {-0.05/22 4.7s} 13. cxd5 {
0.24/21 6.1s} Nb8 {-0.11/22 1.7s} 14. Qb3 {0.30/20 1.7s} Na6 {0.02/22 2.0s} 15.
f3 {0.07/21 1.8s} Bh5 {0.06/23 1.9s} 16. Bg2 {0.04/22 2.1s} Be7 {0.02/23 3.5s}
17. e4 {0.04/21 1.8s} O-O-O {0.06/22 4.1s} 18. Be3 {0.00/21 2.1s} Rh8 {0.10/20
2.5s} 19. O-O-O {0.00/22 18} Bg6 {0.07/22 1.6s} 20. Qc2 {0.05/23 2.5s} Nc7 {
0.07/21 1.2s} 21. f4 {0.00/21 1.3s} f6 {0.05/22 4.7s} 22. Nc3 {0.30/19 1.7s}
Kb8 {0.05/20 2.0s} 23. f5 {0.18/20 1.5s} Be8 {0.02/25 3.0s} 24. Rh1 {0.19/23 1.
6s} Rxh1+ {0.02/24 1.4s} 25. Bxh1 {0.19/21 0.59s} Bd8 {0.03/24 1.7s} 26. Bf3 {
0.25/22 1.9s} Nb5 {0.02/24 2.9s} 27. Nxb5 {0.18/23 2.2s} Qxb5 {0.02/22 0.47s}
28. Bd1 {0.18/24 3.3s} Qd7 {0.02/23 2.6s} 29. Qh2 {0.72/24 3.7s} g6 {0.00/26 2.
8s} 30. fxg6 {0.74/20 2.2s} Bxg6 {0.00/25 2.4s} 31. Qh6 {0.56/21 4.3s} Be8 {
-0.08/25 2.3s} 32. Qf8 {0.54/23 6.0s} Kc7 {-0.05/23 2.9s} 33. Bd2 {0.52/24 13}
Bg6 {-0.04/25 3.4s} 34. g4 {0.53/22 2.4s} Be8 {-0.04/25 4.0s} 35. Qh8 {0.53/22
2.7s} Qf7 {-0.02/26 2.3s} 36. Be1 {0.41/21 4.4s} Qg6 {-0.01/27 2.2s} 37. Ba5+ {
0.32/21 2.0s} b6 {-0.01/29 2.1s} 38. Bd2 {0.35/23 2.0s} Bd7 {-0.01/28 2.5s} 39.
Qh5 {0.32/25 3.1s} Qg7 {-0.01/26 3.1s} 40. a4 {0.30/26 3.3s} Kb7 {0.00/26 1.4s}
41. Kb1 {0.19/24 11} a6 {0.00/26 4.2s} 42. Ka2 {0.18/23 2.6s} b5 {0.04/29 4.1s}
43. b3 {0.18/25 3.6s} bxa4 {0.04/30 3.5s} 44. bxa4 {0.41/26 2.7s} Qg8 {0.04/30
2.2s} 45. Kb3 {0.41/29 2.7s} Ka7 {0.04/30 4.1s} 46. Kb2 {0.41/30 2.9s} Kb6 {
0.04/31 2.0s} 47. Qh4 {0.41/27 2.7s} Kc7 {0.04/27 3.3s} 48. Ka2 {0.41/25 2.3s}
Kb7 {0.04/30 4.2s} 49. Qh5 {0.41/26 2.4s} Be8 {0.04/29 6.5s} 50. Qh6 {0.41/27
2.3s} Be7 {0.04/30 2.0s} 51. Qh4 {0.41/27 2.1s} Bd7 {0.04/30 3.1s} 52. Qh3 {
0.41/29 2.1s} Bc8 {0.04/30 2.4s} 53. Kb2 {0.41/30 2.3s} Bd8 {0.04/25 3.3s} 54.
Qh5 {0.41/29 1.9s} Kb8 {0.04/30 2.6s} 55. Qh4 {0.41/29 1.9s} Be7 {0.04/30 2.2s}
56. Ka2 {0.41/25 4.9s} Bd7 {0.04/32 4.1s} 57. Qh3 {0.41/29 2.0s} Bd8 {0.04/30
2.2s} 58. Ka3 {0.41/29 2.7s} Ka7 {0.04/30 3.0s} 59. Qh4 {0.41/29 2.0s} Be7 {
0.04/30 2.6s} 60. Kb2 {0.41/26 1.5s} Kb6 {0.04/32 2.2s} 61. Qh3 {0.41/25 1.7s}
Kc7 {0.04/34 2.6s} 62. Ba5+ {0.41/27 2.5s} Kb7 {0.04/34 2.0s} 63. Ka3 {0.41/25
1.9s} Bd8 {0.04/29 3.7s} 64. Bd2 {0.00/26 1.7s} Bc7 {0.04/26 2.6s} 65. Qh5 {
0.25/27 6.5s} Ka7 {0.04/30 3.7s} 66. Ka2 {0.41/26 1.8s} Ka8 {0.04/31 2.5s} 67.
Qh4 {0.31/23 2.7s} Bd8 {0.04/32 1.5s} 68. Kb3 {0.41/27 2.3s} Be7 {0.04/28 2.7s}
69. Qh2 {0.41/26 2.0s} Kb7 {0.04/29 5.5s} 70. Qh5 {0.41/28 1.9s} Bc8 {0.04/30
3.1s} 71. Kc2 {0.34/26 5.1s} Ka8 {0.04/26 2.3s} 72. Kb2 {0.38/24 2.4s} Bd7 {
0.04/34 2.6s} 73. Qh3 {0.36/23 2.5s} Bd8 {0.00/30 2.5s} 74. Qh6 {0.35/25 3.3s}
Be7 {0.00/30 1.8s} 75. Ka3 {0.34/24 2.3s} Kb7 {0.04/33 3.7s} 76. Qh2 {0.34/24
3.1s} Kb6 {0.04/32 5.2s} 77. Qh3 {0.35/25 2.8s} Ka7 {0.04/32 2.5s} 78. Qh4 {
0.31/25 8.6s} Kb6 {0.00/28 3.0s} 79. Qh2 {0.32/24 2.5s} Kb7 {0.04/32 1.3s} 80.
Qh1 {0.31/25 4.6s} Kc8 {0.04/28 1.2s} 81. Qh3 {0.31/26 3.8s} Kc7 {0.04/32 4.3s}
82. Ka2 {0.31/26 4.8s} Bc8 {0.04/34 4.6s} 83. Kb1 {0.31/24 3.6s} Kb6 {0.04/26
4.7s} 84. Qh4 {0.31/25 2.7s} Bd7 {0.04/33 3.5s} 85. Kc1 {0.31/22 2.9s} Kb7 {
0.04/32 3.2s} 86. Qh5 {0.30/23 3.9s} Bd8 {0.04/32 3.3s} 87. Kb1 {0.25/22 2.9s}
Kc8 {0.04/31 3.4s} 88. Kb2 {0.25/22 2.3s} Kb8 {0.04/31 2.0s} 89. Ka3 {0.25/23
4.4s} Be7 {0.04/30 6.4s} 90. Be1 {0.25/25 2.4s} Ka7 {0.00/28 2.5s} 91. Kb2 {
0.04/23 5.3s} Kb6 {0.00/29 2.5s} 92. Kc1 {0.06/24 2.7s} Bf8 {0.00/30 2.6s} 93.
Bc3 {0.19/24 2.5s} Be8 {0.00/37 2.5s} 94. a5+ {0.19/24 2.1s} Kb7 {0.12/29 2.8s}
95. Qh2 {0.15/23 2.7s} Qg7 {0.12/28 5.1s} 96. Bd2 {0.00/21 1.7s} Be7 {0.12/28
2.7s} 97. Qh6 {0.00/25 1.9s} Qxh6 {0.17/28 3.1s} 98. Bxh6 {0.00/28 0.37s} Kc8 {
0.22/31 1.9s} 99. Bd2 {0.00/33 4.0s} Bb5 {0.44/32 1.9s} 100. Bc2 {-0.10/29 3.4s
} Kd8 {0.54/35 2.2s} 101. Be1 {-0.31/28 7.0s} Ke8 {0.66/32 2.3s} 102. Kd2 {
-0.19/30 2.4s} Bd7 {0.74/32 1.3s} 103. Bd1 {-0.51/25 4.6s} Kf7 {0.74/33 1.9s}
104. Be2 {-0.61/25 5.5s} Bb5 {0.75/34 1.9s} 105. Kc3 {-0.62/26 2.2s} Bf8 {
0.75/38 2.4s} 106. Bd1 {-0.72/24 2.4s} Kg6 {0.75/41 2.3s} 107. Bb3 {-0.72/26 1.
9s} Kg5 {1.20/25 2.0s} 108. Bd1 {-0.93/25 4.1s} Bd7 {1.31/25 1.2s} 109. Bd2+ {
-0.72/27 2.4s} Kh4 {1.41/27 1.0s} 110. Kb2 {-0.94/24 4.0s} Bxg4 {1.42/28 1.6s}
111. Bb3 {-1.05/22 4.5s} Bd7 {1.43/31 4.8s} 112. Bc4 {-1.12/23 2.9s} Bc8 {
1.43/28 0.60s} 113. Kc3 {-1.22/25 2.7s} Kg4 {1.47/35 4.9s} 114. Kc2 {-1.15/25
1.9s} f5 {1.41/34 3.2s} 115. exf5 {-1.13/29 1.6s} Be7 {1.41/38 2.2s} 116. Kd1 {
-1.13/30 1.9s} Kxf5 {1.41/38 3.4s} 117. Ke2 {-1.13/30 2.0s} e4 {1.41/40 5.1s}
118. Bc3 {-1.13/28 1.8s} Bg5 {1.41/38 3.1s} 119. Be1 {-1.13/29 2.6s} Bf4 {
1.41/41 3.3s} 120. Bc3 {-1.13/30 2.0s} Be5 {1.41/44 4.9s} 121. Be1 {-1.13/31 7.
1s} Bb7 {1.41/36 3.6s} 122. Bf2 {-1.13/31 4.9s} Bf4 {1.41/39 7.4s} 123. Be1 {
-1.13/33 5.3s} Bh2 {1.41/40 3.2s} 124. Bc3 {-1.13/33 6.1s} Bg3 {1.41/37 8.9s}
125. Bd2 {-1.13/34 4.3s} Bh4 {1.41/40 3.6s} 126. Bc3 {-1.13/33 5.5s} Bg5 {
1.41/33 1.6s} 127. Bh8 {-1.13/30 4.4s} Bc8 {1.41/39 3.0s} 128. Bb2 {-1.13/31 4.
9s} Bh6 {1.41/38 2.9s} 129. Bc3 {-1.13/31 4.6s} Bf4 {1.41/37 1.6s} 130. Be1 {
-1.13/31 3.6s} Be5 {1.41/38 2.8s} 131. Bf2 {-1.13/32 4.1s} Bb7 {1.41/37 2.5s}
132. Be1 {-1.13/32 3.9s} Bf4 {1.39/36 3.8s} 133. Bc3 {-1.13/30 3.5s} Bc1 {
1.41/38 2.5s} 134. Ke1 {-1.13/32 3.5s} Ba3 {1.41/40 2.5s} 135. dxe4+ {-1.53/27
13} Kxe4 {1.41/41 0.48s} 136. Kd2 {-1.53/27 2.3s} Bb4 {1.41/40 0.55s} 137. Kc2
{-1.53/27 2.4s} Bxc3 {1.41/42 0.56s} 138. Kxc3 {-1.53/24 0.37s} Bc8 {1.41/47 1.
3s} 139. Bb3 {-1.53/24 2.2s} Ke5 {1.41/47 1.4s} 140. Ba2 {-1.53/26 2.4s} Bb7 {
1.42/46 3.7s} 141. Bc4 {-1.53/27 2.2s} Bxd5 {1.54/40 3.8s} 142. Bxa6 {-1.61/21
2.1s} Bc6 {1.74/33 0.97s} 143. Kc4 {-1.60/23 1.9s} Ke6 {1.74/34 0.31s} 144.
Bc8+ {-1.79/23 4.8s} Ke7 {1.86/36 1.6s} 145. Ba6 {-1.93/24 1.5s} Kd7 {1.92/34
3.4s} 146. Kd3 {-1.99/24 1.2s} Ba4 {2.54/34 2.0s} 147. Ke4 {-2.17/21 2.4s} Kc6
{2.69/35 2.1s} 148. Bc4 {-2.31/23 1.3s} Bc2+ {2.69/36 0.94s} 149. Kf4 {-2.28/
23 1.1s} Bg6 {2.71/35 0.83s} 150. Ba6 {-2.26/24 1.1s} Bf7 {2.78/39 3.3s} 151.
Ke4 {-2.28/23 1.1s} Bb3 {3.05/39 3.2s} 152. Be2 {-2.28/24 0.93s} Bd5+ {3.14/44
1.4s} 153. Ke3 {-2.28/23 1.2s} Bg8 {3.14/48 4.3s} 154. Ke4 {-2.28/24 1.3s} d5+
{3.14/49 11} 155. Ke5 {-2.24/24 1.6s} c4 {2.64/38 0.40s} 156. Kd4 {-2.34/25 1.
3s} Kb5 {2.63/62 3.8s} 157. Bd1 {-2.36/25 1.4s} Be6 {2.63/62 0.99s} 158. a6 {
-2.38/22 1.7s} Kxa6 {2.63/62 0.23s} 159. Kc5 {-2.27/25 1.8s} Ka5 {2.63/62 0.20s
} 160. Bc2 {-2.44/25 1.1s} Bg8 {2.63/62 0.12s} 161. Bd1 {-2.27/30 6.3s} Bf7 {
2.63/62 0.16s} 162. Bc2 {-2.27/32 6.2s} Be6 {2.63/62 0.17s} 163. Bd1 {-2.27/34
7.2s} Bg8 {2.63/62 0.13s} 164. Bc2 {-2.27/33 6.7s} Ka6 {2.63/62 0.20s} 165. Bf5
{-2.17/31 13} Ka7 {2.63/62 1.0s} 166. Kc6 {-0.66/21 5.4s} Bf7 {2.63/61 1.1s}
167. Bg4 {-0.60/21 9.3s} Ka6 {2.63/62 0.45s} 168. Kc5 {-2.17/26 4.5s} Kb7 {
2.63/62 0.27s} 169. Bd7 {-2.27/27 7.8s} Kc7 {2.49/62 4.4s} 170. Ba4 {-2.34/27
2.8s} Bg8 {2.83/54 4.5s} 171. Bb5 {-2.37/28 3.4s} Be6 {2.92/50 1.5s} 172. Bc6 {
-2.37/29 3.2s} Kd8 {2.94/51 2.7s} 173. Kd4 {-2.41/28 3.0s} Ke7 {3.14/50 1.5s}
174. Ke5 {-2.41/28 2.8s} Bf7 {3.22/56 4.7s} 175. Ba4 {-2.41/30 2.6s} Kf8 {
3.17/47 1.2s} 176. Kd4 {-2.41/28 2.4s} Kg7 {3.16/61 2.0s} 177. Bc6 {-3.00/28 17
} Kf6 {4.93/37 0.68s} 178. Bd7 {-3.00/25 0.98s} Bg8 {6.69/35 1.0s} 179. Bg4 {
-3.00/22 0.95s} Kg5 {9.85/35 0.61s} 180. Bd1 {-3.05/24 1.4s} Kf4 {9.85/34 0.84s
} 181. Bh5 {-3.31/24 3.4s} Kg3 {9.85/33 5.4s} 182. Ke3 {-3.43/23 0.86s} Kg2 {
16.38/32 1.9s} 183. Be2 {-5.36/23 5.0s} Bf7 {16.38/30 0.92s} 184. Bd1 {-4.89/
20 0.43s} Kf1 {16.41/24 0.71s} 185. Bc2 {-5.88/23 2.3s} Ke1 {16.41/30 0.57s}
186. Bf5 {-5.69/14 0.087s} Kd1 {#31/29 7.1s} 187. Bg4+ {-7.19/17 1.1s} Kc1 {
#27/37 7.1s} 188. Bf5 {-6.01/13 0.024s} Kb2 {#29/41 5.4s} 189. Kd4 {-6.69/13 0.
062s} c3 {#27/51 6.0s} 190. Kc5 {-9.12/15 0.14s} Bg8 {#29/33 6.0s} 191. Kd4 {
-15.07/16 0.45s} Kb3 {#29/39 5.3s} 192. Bd3 {-3.25/1 0} Be6 {#27/41 9.0s} 193.
Bg6 {-3.72/1 0.002s} Kb2 {#27/35 5.2s} 194. Ke5 {-6.04/11 0.009s} Bg8 {#27/58
20} 195. Kf6 {-9.40/12 0.035s} Kb3 {#25/47 4.9s} 196. Bb1 {-12.82/13 0.21s} c2
{#29/62 1.00s} 197. Bxc2+ {-13.02/10 0.014s} Kxc2 {#25/62 0.016s} 198. Kg7 {
-13.21/12 0.030s} Kd2 {#23/62 0.013s} 199. Kxg8 {-13.40/15 0.094s} Ke3 {
#21/62 0.012s} 200. Kf7 {adjudication} 0-1

[/pgn]

User avatar
Guenther
Posts: 2322
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:33 am
Location: Regensburg, Germany
Contact:

Re: Senpai 2.0

Post by Guenther » Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:07 am

tpoppins wrote:Senpai could really benefit from at least 5-men TB support. In a game from a recent 40/4 4CPU CCRL gauntlet it reached the following position against Fritz 16:

[d]8/8/k3b3/3p4/2pK4/8/8/3B4 w - - 0 159

This is a 6-men TB draw, and the only move to draw is 159.Kc5. Senpai played it and found several other only-moves until here

[d]8/5bk1/8/3p4/B1pK4/8/8/8 w - - 0 177

where after a 17-seconds think it blundered with 177.Bc6 (177.Ke5 was the only move) and F16, using 5-men Nalimov, naturally didn't let the win slip away.

[pgn][Event "Fritz 16 64-bit 40/4 4CPU Gauntlet"]
[Site "Dual E5-2670"]
[Date "2017.11.16"]
[Round "11"]
[White "Senpai 2.0 64-bit 4CPU"]
[Black "Fritz 16 64-bit 4CPU"]
[Result "0-1"]
[ECO "A34"]
[PlyCount "399"]
[EventDate "2017.??.??"]
[TimeControl "40/120:0"]

1. c4 {book} c5 {book} 2. Nc3 {book} e5 {book} 3. g3 {book} Nc6 {book} 4. e3 {
0.09/19 1.3s} Nf6 {-0.06/22 7.7s} 5. Bg2 {0.03/19 1.2s} d6 {-0.07/21 3.6s} 6.
Nge2 {0.10/18 1.7s} h5 {-0.07/22 8.6s} 7. d3 {0.11/17 1.9s} h4 {-0.06/20 5.5s}
8. a3 {0.00/18 1.4s} hxg3 {-0.07/22 8.5s} 9. hxg3 {0.31/17 1.2s} Rxh1+ {
-0.11/21 1.8s} 10. Bxh1 {0.22/19 1.7s} Bg4 {-0.06/21 2.7s} 11. Nd5 {0.20/21 4.
6s} Qd7 {-0.08/20 4.7s} 12. Qa4 {0.19/21 1.9s} Nxd5 {-0.05/22 4.7s} 13. cxd5 {
0.24/21 6.1s} Nb8 {-0.11/22 1.7s} 14. Qb3 {0.30/20 1.7s} Na6 {0.02/22 2.0s} 15.
f3 {0.07/21 1.8s} Bh5 {0.06/23 1.9s} 16. Bg2 {0.04/22 2.1s} Be7 {0.02/23 3.5s}
17. e4 {0.04/21 1.8s} O-O-O {0.06/22 4.1s} 18. Be3 {0.00/21 2.1s} Rh8 {0.10/20
2.5s} 19. O-O-O {0.00/22 18} Bg6 {0.07/22 1.6s} 20. Qc2 {0.05/23 2.5s} Nc7 {
0.07/21 1.2s} 21. f4 {0.00/21 1.3s} f6 {0.05/22 4.7s} 22. Nc3 {0.30/19 1.7s}
Kb8 {0.05/20 2.0s} 23. f5 {0.18/20 1.5s} Be8 {0.02/25 3.0s} 24. Rh1 {0.19/23 1.
6s} Rxh1+ {0.02/24 1.4s} 25. Bxh1 {0.19/21 0.59s} Bd8 {0.03/24 1.7s} 26. Bf3 {
0.25/22 1.9s} Nb5 {0.02/24 2.9s} 27. Nxb5 {0.18/23 2.2s} Qxb5 {0.02/22 0.47s}
28. Bd1 {0.18/24 3.3s} Qd7 {0.02/23 2.6s} 29. Qh2 {0.72/24 3.7s} g6 {0.00/26 2.
8s} 30. fxg6 {0.74/20 2.2s} Bxg6 {0.00/25 2.4s} 31. Qh6 {0.56/21 4.3s} Be8 {
-0.08/25 2.3s} 32. Qf8 {0.54/23 6.0s} Kc7 {-0.05/23 2.9s} 33. Bd2 {0.52/24 13}
Bg6 {-0.04/25 3.4s} 34. g4 {0.53/22 2.4s} Be8 {-0.04/25 4.0s} 35. Qh8 {0.53/22
2.7s} Qf7 {-0.02/26 2.3s} 36. Be1 {0.41/21 4.4s} Qg6 {-0.01/27 2.2s} 37. Ba5+ {
0.32/21 2.0s} b6 {-0.01/29 2.1s} 38. Bd2 {0.35/23 2.0s} Bd7 {-0.01/28 2.5s} 39.
Qh5 {0.32/25 3.1s} Qg7 {-0.01/26 3.1s} 40. a4 {0.30/26 3.3s} Kb7 {0.00/26 1.4s}
41. Kb1 {0.19/24 11} a6 {0.00/26 4.2s} 42. Ka2 {0.18/23 2.6s} b5 {0.04/29 4.1s}
43. b3 {0.18/25 3.6s} bxa4 {0.04/30 3.5s} 44. bxa4 {0.41/26 2.7s} Qg8 {0.04/30
2.2s} 45. Kb3 {0.41/29 2.7s} Ka7 {0.04/30 4.1s} 46. Kb2 {0.41/30 2.9s} Kb6 {
0.04/31 2.0s} 47. Qh4 {0.41/27 2.7s} Kc7 {0.04/27 3.3s} 48. Ka2 {0.41/25 2.3s}
Kb7 {0.04/30 4.2s} 49. Qh5 {0.41/26 2.4s} Be8 {0.04/29 6.5s} 50. Qh6 {0.41/27
2.3s} Be7 {0.04/30 2.0s} 51. Qh4 {0.41/27 2.1s} Bd7 {0.04/30 3.1s} 52. Qh3 {
0.41/29 2.1s} Bc8 {0.04/30 2.4s} 53. Kb2 {0.41/30 2.3s} Bd8 {0.04/25 3.3s} 54.
Qh5 {0.41/29 1.9s} Kb8 {0.04/30 2.6s} 55. Qh4 {0.41/29 1.9s} Be7 {0.04/30 2.2s}
56. Ka2 {0.41/25 4.9s} Bd7 {0.04/32 4.1s} 57. Qh3 {0.41/29 2.0s} Bd8 {0.04/30
2.2s} 58. Ka3 {0.41/29 2.7s} Ka7 {0.04/30 3.0s} 59. Qh4 {0.41/29 2.0s} Be7 {
0.04/30 2.6s} 60. Kb2 {0.41/26 1.5s} Kb6 {0.04/32 2.2s} 61. Qh3 {0.41/25 1.7s}
Kc7 {0.04/34 2.6s} 62. Ba5+ {0.41/27 2.5s} Kb7 {0.04/34 2.0s} 63. Ka3 {0.41/25
1.9s} Bd8 {0.04/29 3.7s} 64. Bd2 {0.00/26 1.7s} Bc7 {0.04/26 2.6s} 65. Qh5 {
0.25/27 6.5s} Ka7 {0.04/30 3.7s} 66. Ka2 {0.41/26 1.8s} Ka8 {0.04/31 2.5s} 67.
Qh4 {0.31/23 2.7s} Bd8 {0.04/32 1.5s} 68. Kb3 {0.41/27 2.3s} Be7 {0.04/28 2.7s}
69. Qh2 {0.41/26 2.0s} Kb7 {0.04/29 5.5s} 70. Qh5 {0.41/28 1.9s} Bc8 {0.04/30
3.1s} 71. Kc2 {0.34/26 5.1s} Ka8 {0.04/26 2.3s} 72. Kb2 {0.38/24 2.4s} Bd7 {
0.04/34 2.6s} 73. Qh3 {0.36/23 2.5s} Bd8 {0.00/30 2.5s} 74. Qh6 {0.35/25 3.3s}
Be7 {0.00/30 1.8s} 75. Ka3 {0.34/24 2.3s} Kb7 {0.04/33 3.7s} 76. Qh2 {0.34/24
3.1s} Kb6 {0.04/32 5.2s} 77. Qh3 {0.35/25 2.8s} Ka7 {0.04/32 2.5s} 78. Qh4 {
0.31/25 8.6s} Kb6 {0.00/28 3.0s} 79. Qh2 {0.32/24 2.5s} Kb7 {0.04/32 1.3s} 80.
Qh1 {0.31/25 4.6s} Kc8 {0.04/28 1.2s} 81. Qh3 {0.31/26 3.8s} Kc7 {0.04/32 4.3s}
82. Ka2 {0.31/26 4.8s} Bc8 {0.04/34 4.6s} 83. Kb1 {0.31/24 3.6s} Kb6 {0.04/26
4.7s} 84. Qh4 {0.31/25 2.7s} Bd7 {0.04/33 3.5s} 85. Kc1 {0.31/22 2.9s} Kb7 {
0.04/32 3.2s} 86. Qh5 {0.30/23 3.9s} Bd8 {0.04/32 3.3s} 87. Kb1 {0.25/22 2.9s}
Kc8 {0.04/31 3.4s} 88. Kb2 {0.25/22 2.3s} Kb8 {0.04/31 2.0s} 89. Ka3 {0.25/23
4.4s} Be7 {0.04/30 6.4s} 90. Be1 {0.25/25 2.4s} Ka7 {0.00/28 2.5s} 91. Kb2 {
0.04/23 5.3s} Kb6 {0.00/29 2.5s} 92. Kc1 {0.06/24 2.7s} Bf8 {0.00/30 2.6s} 93.
Bc3 {0.19/24 2.5s} Be8 {0.00/37 2.5s} 94. a5+ {0.19/24 2.1s} Kb7 {0.12/29 2.8s}
95. Qh2 {0.15/23 2.7s} Qg7 {0.12/28 5.1s} 96. Bd2 {0.00/21 1.7s} Be7 {0.12/28
2.7s} 97. Qh6 {0.00/25 1.9s} Qxh6 {0.17/28 3.1s} 98. Bxh6 {0.00/28 0.37s} Kc8 {
0.22/31 1.9s} 99. Bd2 {0.00/33 4.0s} Bb5 {0.44/32 1.9s} 100. Bc2 {-0.10/29 3.4s
} Kd8 {0.54/35 2.2s} 101. Be1 {-0.31/28 7.0s} Ke8 {0.66/32 2.3s} 102. Kd2 {
-0.19/30 2.4s} Bd7 {0.74/32 1.3s} 103. Bd1 {-0.51/25 4.6s} Kf7 {0.74/33 1.9s}
104. Be2 {-0.61/25 5.5s} Bb5 {0.75/34 1.9s} 105. Kc3 {-0.62/26 2.2s} Bf8 {
0.75/38 2.4s} 106. Bd1 {-0.72/24 2.4s} Kg6 {0.75/41 2.3s} 107. Bb3 {-0.72/26 1.
9s} Kg5 {1.20/25 2.0s} 108. Bd1 {-0.93/25 4.1s} Bd7 {1.31/25 1.2s} 109. Bd2+ {
-0.72/27 2.4s} Kh4 {1.41/27 1.0s} 110. Kb2 {-0.94/24 4.0s} Bxg4 {1.42/28 1.6s}
111. Bb3 {-1.05/22 4.5s} Bd7 {1.43/31 4.8s} 112. Bc4 {-1.12/23 2.9s} Bc8 {
1.43/28 0.60s} 113. Kc3 {-1.22/25 2.7s} Kg4 {1.47/35 4.9s} 114. Kc2 {-1.15/25
1.9s} f5 {1.41/34 3.2s} 115. exf5 {-1.13/29 1.6s} Be7 {1.41/38 2.2s} 116. Kd1 {
-1.13/30 1.9s} Kxf5 {1.41/38 3.4s} 117. Ke2 {-1.13/30 2.0s} e4 {1.41/40 5.1s}
118. Bc3 {-1.13/28 1.8s} Bg5 {1.41/38 3.1s} 119. Be1 {-1.13/29 2.6s} Bf4 {
1.41/41 3.3s} 120. Bc3 {-1.13/30 2.0s} Be5 {1.41/44 4.9s} 121. Be1 {-1.13/31 7.
1s} Bb7 {1.41/36 3.6s} 122. Bf2 {-1.13/31 4.9s} Bf4 {1.41/39 7.4s} 123. Be1 {
-1.13/33 5.3s} Bh2 {1.41/40 3.2s} 124. Bc3 {-1.13/33 6.1s} Bg3 {1.41/37 8.9s}
125. Bd2 {-1.13/34 4.3s} Bh4 {1.41/40 3.6s} 126. Bc3 {-1.13/33 5.5s} Bg5 {
1.41/33 1.6s} 127. Bh8 {-1.13/30 4.4s} Bc8 {1.41/39 3.0s} 128. Bb2 {-1.13/31 4.
9s} Bh6 {1.41/38 2.9s} 129. Bc3 {-1.13/31 4.6s} Bf4 {1.41/37 1.6s} 130. Be1 {
-1.13/31 3.6s} Be5 {1.41/38 2.8s} 131. Bf2 {-1.13/32 4.1s} Bb7 {1.41/37 2.5s}
132. Be1 {-1.13/32 3.9s} Bf4 {1.39/36 3.8s} 133. Bc3 {-1.13/30 3.5s} Bc1 {
1.41/38 2.5s} 134. Ke1 {-1.13/32 3.5s} Ba3 {1.41/40 2.5s} 135. dxe4+ {-1.53/27
13} Kxe4 {1.41/41 0.48s} 136. Kd2 {-1.53/27 2.3s} Bb4 {1.41/40 0.55s} 137. Kc2
{-1.53/27 2.4s} Bxc3 {1.41/42 0.56s} 138. Kxc3 {-1.53/24 0.37s} Bc8 {1.41/47 1.
3s} 139. Bb3 {-1.53/24 2.2s} Ke5 {1.41/47 1.4s} 140. Ba2 {-1.53/26 2.4s} Bb7 {
1.42/46 3.7s} 141. Bc4 {-1.53/27 2.2s} Bxd5 {1.54/40 3.8s} 142. Bxa6 {-1.61/21
2.1s} Bc6 {1.74/33 0.97s} 143. Kc4 {-1.60/23 1.9s} Ke6 {1.74/34 0.31s} 144.
Bc8+ {-1.79/23 4.8s} Ke7 {1.86/36 1.6s} 145. Ba6 {-1.93/24 1.5s} Kd7 {1.92/34
3.4s} 146. Kd3 {-1.99/24 1.2s} Ba4 {2.54/34 2.0s} 147. Ke4 {-2.17/21 2.4s} Kc6
{2.69/35 2.1s} 148. Bc4 {-2.31/23 1.3s} Bc2+ {2.69/36 0.94s} 149. Kf4 {-2.28/
23 1.1s} Bg6 {2.71/35 0.83s} 150. Ba6 {-2.26/24 1.1s} Bf7 {2.78/39 3.3s} 151.
Ke4 {-2.28/23 1.1s} Bb3 {3.05/39 3.2s} 152. Be2 {-2.28/24 0.93s} Bd5+ {3.14/44
1.4s} 153. Ke3 {-2.28/23 1.2s} Bg8 {3.14/48 4.3s} 154. Ke4 {-2.28/24 1.3s} d5+
{3.14/49 11} 155. Ke5 {-2.24/24 1.6s} c4 {2.64/38 0.40s} 156. Kd4 {-2.34/25 1.
3s} Kb5 {2.63/62 3.8s} 157. Bd1 {-2.36/25 1.4s} Be6 {2.63/62 0.99s} 158. a6 {
-2.38/22 1.7s} Kxa6 {2.63/62 0.23s} 159. Kc5 {-2.27/25 1.8s} Ka5 {2.63/62 0.20s
} 160. Bc2 {-2.44/25 1.1s} Bg8 {2.63/62 0.12s} 161. Bd1 {-2.27/30 6.3s} Bf7 {
2.63/62 0.16s} 162. Bc2 {-2.27/32 6.2s} Be6 {2.63/62 0.17s} 163. Bd1 {-2.27/34
7.2s} Bg8 {2.63/62 0.13s} 164. Bc2 {-2.27/33 6.7s} Ka6 {2.63/62 0.20s} 165. Bf5
{-2.17/31 13} Ka7 {2.63/62 1.0s} 166. Kc6 {-0.66/21 5.4s} Bf7 {2.63/61 1.1s}
167. Bg4 {-0.60/21 9.3s} Ka6 {2.63/62 0.45s} 168. Kc5 {-2.17/26 4.5s} Kb7 {
2.63/62 0.27s} 169. Bd7 {-2.27/27 7.8s} Kc7 {2.49/62 4.4s} 170. Ba4 {-2.34/27
2.8s} Bg8 {2.83/54 4.5s} 171. Bb5 {-2.37/28 3.4s} Be6 {2.92/50 1.5s} 172. Bc6 {
-2.37/29 3.2s} Kd8 {2.94/51 2.7s} 173. Kd4 {-2.41/28 3.0s} Ke7 {3.14/50 1.5s}
174. Ke5 {-2.41/28 2.8s} Bf7 {3.22/56 4.7s} 175. Ba4 {-2.41/30 2.6s} Kf8 {
3.17/47 1.2s} 176. Kd4 {-2.41/28 2.4s} Kg7 {3.16/61 2.0s} 177. Bc6 {-3.00/28 17
} Kf6 {4.93/37 0.68s} 178. Bd7 {-3.00/25 0.98s} Bg8 {6.69/35 1.0s} 179. Bg4 {
-3.00/22 0.95s} Kg5 {9.85/35 0.61s} 180. Bd1 {-3.05/24 1.4s} Kf4 {9.85/34 0.84s
} 181. Bh5 {-3.31/24 3.4s} Kg3 {9.85/33 5.4s} 182. Ke3 {-3.43/23 0.86s} Kg2 {
16.38/32 1.9s} 183. Be2 {-5.36/23 5.0s} Bf7 {16.38/30 0.92s} 184. Bd1 {-4.89/
20 0.43s} Kf1 {16.41/24 0.71s} 185. Bc2 {-5.88/23 2.3s} Ke1 {16.41/30 0.57s}
186. Bf5 {-5.69/14 0.087s} Kd1 {#31/29 7.1s} 187. Bg4+ {-7.19/17 1.1s} Kc1 {
#27/37 7.1s} 188. Bf5 {-6.01/13 0.024s} Kb2 {#29/41 5.4s} 189. Kd4 {-6.69/13 0.
062s} c3 {#27/51 6.0s} 190. Kc5 {-9.12/15 0.14s} Bg8 {#29/33 6.0s} 191. Kd4 {
-15.07/16 0.45s} Kb3 {#29/39 5.3s} 192. Bd3 {-3.25/1 0} Be6 {#27/41 9.0s} 193.
Bg6 {-3.72/1 0.002s} Kb2 {#27/35 5.2s} 194. Ke5 {-6.04/11 0.009s} Bg8 {#27/58
20} 195. Kf6 {-9.40/12 0.035s} Kb3 {#25/47 4.9s} 196. Bb1 {-12.82/13 0.21s} c2
{#29/62 1.00s} 197. Bxc2+ {-13.02/10 0.014s} Kxc2 {#25/62 0.016s} 198. Kg7 {
-13.21/12 0.030s} Kd2 {#23/62 0.013s} 199. Kxg8 {-13.40/15 0.094s} Ke3 {
#21/62 0.012s} 200. Kf7 {adjudication} 0-1

[/pgn]
I don't think 5men would have helped here. The evals tell otherwise.
If F16 used 5men here it was as clueless, which you can easily see from the pgn output. Before the 6men drawing move 177. Ke5! it still thought it was up +3.16... (conversion to 5men is far away)

It would be easy to test though by just setting up both with 5men from a position before move 177 and see what's the outcome with a lot of games
and color changes and compare with the outcome when the Black side has no tbs at all.

Moreover I don't think a lot of people test with 6men (not speaking of online contests or analysis of course).
Guenther Simon
http://rwbc-chess.de/

Post Reply