Dear Google AlphaZero chess team.

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

shrapnel

Re: Leo.

Post by shrapnel »

Jhoravi wrote:Alpha Zero will chew you up and spit you out.
Before that happens, Google Servers will crash trying to figure out the gobbledygook he is talking :lol:
i7 5960X @ 4.1 Ghz, 64 GB G.Skill RipJaws RAM, Twin Asus ROG Strix OC 11 GB Geforce 2080 Tis
MikeGL

Re: another machine mistake...

Post by MikeGL »

Father wrote:** four and not for
** Father and not.Rather
** playchess and. not.paycheque
What a crazy and illogical automatic dictionary...

With best respect,
Father and grand-father playchess usser
Since Google team just noticed the horrible state of auto-correct and auto-complete system on
our devices, I heard they already decided to modify A0 to handle auto-correct properly.

Joking aside, I would love to see your won games against SF dev version on a
decent hardware with decent hash at 30 mins per game.
supersharp77

Re: Dear Google AlphaZero chess team.

Post by supersharp77 »

Father wrote:December 26, 2017.

Dear Google chess organization.

Let me.know when could.I play for chess games against your hardware and. software of AlphaZero. I believe I can conquers you artificial intelligence.
Best regards, Pablo Ignacio.Restrepo
Rather and grand father. paycheque users

Hahahahahaha......LMAO!! Who is this Guy?!?! Hilarious Post!! :D :lol: :wink: :)
Father
Full name: Pablo Ignacio Restrepo

Post by Father »

Un.refrán en idioma. castellano o español afirma: «quien.sonríe de.último, sonríe mejor.»

¿Podría alguien ayudarme con el traductor de.google.a.traducir perfectamente al.idioma.Ingles?

Thanks in.advance...
I am thinking chess is in a coin.Human beings for ever playing in one face.Now I am playing in the other face:"Antichess". Computers are as a fortres where owner forgot to close a little door behind. You must enter across this door.Forget the front.
Ovyron

Post by Ovyron »

Father wrote:Un.refrán en idioma. castellano o español afirma: «quien.sonríe de.último, sonríe mejor.»
Translation to Spanish:
Father wrote:A.proverb in.castillan or spanish language says:
«they.who smile.last, smile best.»
FWCC

Post by FWCC »

Pablo,Alphazero is unlike anything that we have seen before.Fischer started calling chess "The Old Chess", are we at the point where we call our engines"The Old Engines?"Pablo you won't be playing against the old engines you will be playing an alien from another world.We are sure closed positions will not work against AlphaZero. You may be decimated but good luck in your attempt!

FWCC
TAL WAS CORRECT
Father
Full name: Pablo Ignacio Restrepo

Post by Father »

John.

Life is strange. There are new ways, and surprices in the midle of them.
Babel tower was an example, about what happened in the.moment that humans.belived Gods themselves.

The swamp was the secret over super.technology.

Humans must put atention to Mr Steve Hawking words in the.man.versus.machines battle, but over everithings, we must be listening the voice of God into our heart into the power of the silence.

Did you remember about Arnold Shuazenager beating the Alien?The swamp was the secret over super.technology.

God bless you.ever, Jhon.

With best.respect,

Pablo
I am thinking chess is in a coin.Human beings for ever playing in one face.Now I am playing in the other face:"Antichess". Computers are as a fortres where owner forgot to close a little door behind. You must enter across this door.Forget the front.
Ovyron

Post by Ovyron »

Pablo, no puedes sólo cerrar la posición y ganar en el reloj contra Alpha Zero, pues ella juega sus partidas a "un minuto por jugada", así que tus tácticas usuales no funcionarían.
Milos

Post by Milos »

Ovyron wrote:Pablo, no puedes sólo cerrar la posición y ganar en el reloj contra Alpha Zero, pues ella juega sus partidas a "un minuto por jugada", así que tus tácticas usuales no funcionarían.
If you had at least a bit of a clue you'd know that A0 on 5min/game TC that Pablo usually plays is extremely weak, few hundred Elo weaker than SF. So actually, even though Pablo is effectively a clown I believe he would have more than a decent chance against A0 at that TC.
Ovyron

Post by Ovyron »

Milos wrote:
Ovyron wrote:Pablo, no puedes sólo cerrar la posición y ganar en el reloj contra Alpha Zero, pues ella juega sus partidas a "un minuto por jugada", así que tus tácticas usuales no funcionarían.
If you had at least a bit of a clue you'd know that A0 on 5min/game TC that Pablo usually plays is extremely weak, few hundred Elo weaker than SF. So actually, even though Pablo is effectively a clown I believe he would have more than a decent chance against A0 at that TC.
Thank you for enlightening me, I had absolutely no idea whatsoever that Pablo could draw against 3300 ELO engines so easily. :roll: