Stockfish 9

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Dann Corbit, Harvey Williamson

Forum rules
This textbox is used to restore diagrams posted with the [d] tag before the upgrade.
jkiliani
Posts: 143
Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:26 pm

Re: Stockfish 9

Post by jkiliani » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:30 pm

Fantastic work, kudos to the Stockfish team for their efforts!

Milos
Posts: 4018
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:47 am

Re: Stockfish 9

Post by Milos » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:32 pm

SzG wrote:While Krzysztof's posts may be debatable, to make fun of his English is rather cheap. Anyway, I am sure his English is much better than the Polish of most of the posters here.
His English might be better than the Polish of most of the posters here, but is certainly worse than the Polish-English Google Translate :lol: :lol:.

Krzysztof Grzelak
Posts: 930
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:47 am

Re: Stockfish 9

Post by Krzysztof Grzelak » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:38 pm

Milos wrote:His English might be better than the Polish of most of the posters here, but is certainly worse than the Polish-English Google Translate :lol: :lol:.
I wonder where you came from these conclusions. Yet such a request. Let's stick to the topic that I took up and do not write about Google Translate.

Milos
Posts: 4018
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:47 am

Re: Stockfish 9

Post by Milos » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:51 pm

Krzysztof Grzelak wrote:
Milos wrote:His English might be better than the Polish of most of the posters here, but is certainly worse than the Polish-English Google Translate :lol: :lol:.
I wonder where you came from these conclusions. Yet such a request. Let's stick to the topic that I took up and do not write about Google Translate.
You actually remind me of ELIZA. :lol:

Krzysztof Grzelak
Posts: 930
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:47 am

Re: Stockfish 9

Post by Krzysztof Grzelak » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:59 pm

Milos wrote:You actually remind me of ELIZA. :lol:
I'm very sorry but it will disappoint you because I'm not a psychoanalyst.

duncan
Posts: 12031
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:50 pm

Re: Stockfish 9

Post by duncan » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:21 pm

Krzysztof Grzelak wrote:
SzG wrote:While Krzysztof's posts may be debatable, to make fun of his English is rather cheap. Anyway, I am sure his English is much better than the Polish of most of the posters here.
I'm sorry but you're wrong here. I am sorry to ask you why such an opinion is from you.
may I ask are you a chess programmer ?

Krzysztof Grzelak
Posts: 930
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:47 am

Re: Stockfish 9

Post by Krzysztof Grzelak » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:24 pm

duncan wrote:may I ask are you a chess programmer ?
I'm not a chess programmer.

User avatar
CMCanavessi
Posts: 930
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:06 pm
Location: Argentina

Re: Stockfish 9

Post by CMCanavessi » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:42 pm

Krzysztof Grzelak wrote:
duncan wrote:may I ask are you a chess programmer ?
I'm not a chess programmer.
Are you a programmer?

Krzysztof Grzelak
Posts: 930
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:47 am

Re: Stockfish 9

Post by Krzysztof Grzelak » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:49 pm

CMCanavessi wrote: Are you a programmer?
It is difficult to answer this question. I'm learning to program in HTML.

User avatar
Evert
Posts: 2929
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:42 pm
Location: NL
Contact:

Re: Stockfish 9

Post by Evert » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:04 pm

Krzysztof Grzelak wrote:
CMCanavessi wrote: Are you a programmer?
It is difficult to answer this question. I'm learning to program in HTML.
It's a bit of a stretch to call HTML a programming language.

Post Reply