LCZero: Progress and Scaling. Relation to CCRL Elo

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Harvey Williamson, bob

Forum rules
This textbox is used to restore diagrams posted with the [d] tag before the upgrade.
User avatar
George Tsavdaris
Posts: 1559
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2006 11:35 am

Re: LCZero: Progress and Scaling. Relation to CCRL Elo

Post by George Tsavdaris » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:21 pm

glennsamuel32 wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:13 pm
What's the point in working backwards from move 175 when move 5 is dubious ???
Also, I'm showing that move 5 could not have happened with stronger engines...
Btw, what's the TC ?
You don't seem to understand this position at all.
Play from this with black with your super engines. I will be white and i will win easily :D
https://lichess.org/575tw2EV
After his son's birth they've asked him:
"Is it a boy or girl?"
YES! He replied.....

glennsamuel32
Posts: 84
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:31 pm
Location: 223

Re: LCZero: Progress and Scaling. Relation to CCRL Elo

Post by glennsamuel32 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:39 pm

How does one make a move ?
It's not letting me move...

Forget this --- I'll play some engine games and paste the output...
Last edited by glennsamuel32 on Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
George Tsavdaris
Posts: 1559
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2006 11:35 am

Re: LCZero: Progress and Scaling. Relation to CCRL Elo

Post by George Tsavdaris » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:45 pm

glennsamuel32 wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:39 pm
How does one make a move ?
It's not letting me move...
I guess someone else joined first that's why. Do you have a lichess account name to invite you?
After his son's birth they've asked him:
"Is it a boy or girl?"
YES! He replied.....

glennsamuel32
Posts: 84
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:31 pm
Location: 223

Re: LCZero: Progress and Scaling. Relation to CCRL Elo

Post by glennsamuel32 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:52 pm

glennsamuel32

If this doesn't work, I'll play some engine games instead :D :D

User avatar
George Tsavdaris
Posts: 1559
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2006 11:35 am

Re: LCZero: Progress and Scaling. Relation to CCRL Elo

Post by George Tsavdaris » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:53 pm

glennsamuel32 wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:52 pm
glennsamuel32

If this doesn't work, I'll play some engine games instead :D :D
I get this: "You cannot challenge glennsamuel32."

I don't know why :D
Anyway.....
After his son's birth they've asked him:
"Is it a boy or girl?"
YES! He replied.....

glennsamuel32
Posts: 84
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:31 pm
Location: 223

Re: LCZero: Progress and Scaling. Relation to CCRL Elo

Post by glennsamuel32 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:59 pm

???
I have never played on Lichess lol

glennsamuel32
Posts: 84
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:31 pm
Location: 223

Re: LCZero: Progress and Scaling. Relation to CCRL Elo

Post by glennsamuel32 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:59 pm

Should I log off ?

glennsamuel32
Posts: 84
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:31 pm
Location: 223

Re: LCZero: Progress and Scaling. Relation to CCRL Elo

Post by glennsamuel32 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:06 pm

It shows you are following me :D

yanquis1972
Posts: 1762
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:14 pm

Re: LCZero: Progress and Scaling. Relation to CCRL Elo

Post by yanquis1972 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:03 am

glennsamuel32 wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:13 pm
What's the point in working backwards from move 175 when move 5 is dubious ???
Also, I'm showing that move 5 could not have happened with stronger engines...
Btw, what's the TC ?
if you want to prove it's not a mate, find the LATEST point in the move order where mate is impossible (0.00 eval that you trust/cannot resolve). share that here & someone will either give you the appropriate reply or you'll have proven your point.

'solving' from the beginning is wasting a tremendous amount of your time, unless you think people are just making up the mate in 127, in which case i don't know why you'd even bother.

glennsamuel32
Posts: 84
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:31 pm
Location: 223

Re: LCZero: Progress and Scaling. Relation to CCRL Elo

Post by glennsamuel32 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:54 am

yanquis1972 wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:03 am
glennsamuel32 wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:13 pm
What's the point in working backwards from move 175 when move 5 is dubious ???
Also, I'm showing that move 5 could not have happened with stronger engines...
Btw, what's the TC ?
if you want to prove it's not a mate, find the LATEST point in the move order where mate is impossible (0.00 eval that you trust/cannot resolve). share that here & someone will either give you the appropriate reply or you'll have proven your point.

'solving' from the beginning is wasting a tremendous amount of your time, unless you think people are just making up the mate in 127, in which case i don't know why you'd even bother.
If you still don't get the point I'm trying to make, feel free to ignore my post or even me for that matter.
You can use the button...

Post Reply