Grand-Father kill Stockfish at 16 minutes time control.

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

Father
Full name: Pablo Ignacio Restrepo

people on mistake purely and simply fantasize themselves.

Post by Father »

Good morning Kai.

Repeatedly, I, I have been debugging and improving the anti-computer technique,

I won and take draws at computers of chess for decades.

I (you, he, she, they(amateurs, experts and Masters) ) can beat the chess computers or draw, and I can do it (win or draw) with an amazing ease, either playing against the computer on the desk, or playing against the computer in a chess league, or playing against the computer by internet.

The results are some times equivalent, and there have been cases in which the first game I won, as I did against Komodo.

It is not true that there was a slight draw between hundreds of parties that has been played, that is another lie of ignorant people who refuse to accept the truth,

I do not know the reason, but it seems that ( for arrogance and envy, and ignorance) some people misinforming in the books, the articles of press and its notes.

Obviously, if a software it is designed against me and if it is manufactured, they will be able to defeat me.

But that computer has not been manufactured, nor is there a specialized book that neutralizes my anti-chess technique in a natural form.

Those(persons) who attribute the results of man versus machines, victoris and drwas that human have taken, as an effects of lag, and those who teach others that chess computers do not lose by playing against humans, purely and simply, fantasize themselves.

The force of the evidence crushes them very much despite the screams of self-denial.

Respectfully,

Pablo
I am thinking chess is in a coin.Human beings for ever playing in one face.Now I am playing in the other face:"Antichess". Computers are as a fortres where owner forgot to close a little door behind. You must enter across this door.Forget the front.
Father

please do a test to.Komodo clock...Thanks in.advance...

Post by Father »

I believe that Komodo in.nowadays to.suffer a collapse playing when you won.to.Komodo on.time playing on.the desk in normal mode, fase to fase, and that Komodo clock don't inform its loss game on.time and that Komodo to.continue playing...
15 years ago some VIP top chess engines colappsed in the 274 move u stress and otherone VIP engine colapsed it's algorithm and starting the machine doing sacrifices on mistakenly ways... Please test komodo ....Thanks in.advance,
Grand-Father
I am thinking chess is in a coin.Human beings for ever playing in one face.Now I am playing in the other face:"Antichess". Computers are as a fortres where owner forgot to close a little door behind. You must enter across this door.Forget the front.
Father

I hope to find support for help. Pablo Ignacio Restrepo

Post by Father »

May 5Th 2018

Appreciated community of chess players and administrators.

I'm Pablo Ignacio Restrepo, I play with my nicknames of "Father and Grand-Father in playchess."

My notes and publications on talkchess.com have been through the history of my time with my name of Pablo Ignacio Restrepo.
I can not access the page, and this information appears on my computer: "Forbidden you do not have permission to access / forum / intex.php on this server."

My name has been removed from the history of talkchess.com.

I do not know the reason that forbids me to access the system and I do not know the reason why my name in the history of my publications do not appear anymore.

My activity against chess computers as well as the history of my activity published in this forum has been blocked.

I do not know if the blockage that is made to my work by talkchess.com is the result of a defect in the technology or the result of an act of deliberate sabotage against me and against the work.

I want to thank everyone for having followed my chess studies against computers. I hope to find support for help.

Thank you very much,

Pablo Ignacio Restrepo
Father and Grand-Father nicknames.