ShashChess

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: bob, hgm, Harvey Williamson

Forum rules
This textbox is used to restore diagrams posted with the [d] tag before the upgrade.
peter
Posts: 2009
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:38 am
Full name: Peter Martan

Re: ShashChess

Post by peter » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:32 pm

amchess wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:14 pm
Hi, Peter.
Those options are used in the eval, but also in the search.
So, they change they engine's behavior.
I see, Andrea. Looking forward to test it.
Thanks again.
Peter.

peter
Posts: 2009
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:38 am
Full name: Peter Martan

Re: ShashChess

Post by peter » Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:28 pm

peter wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:32 pm
Looking forward to test it.
BTW sse4.2- compile again doesn't have UCI- option of EvalFile, sse3-popcnt works. Same with BrainLearn 1.1.
Peter.

amchess
Posts: 107
Joined: Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:42 pm

Re: ShashChess

Post by amchess » Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:52 pm

peter wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:28 pm
peter wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:32 pm
Looking forward to test it.
BTW sse4.2- compile again doesn't have UCI- option of EvalFile, sse3-popcnt works. Same with BrainLearn 1.1.
Yes, an error by me: too much executables and not a lot time!
I corrected.
Thanks.

peter
Posts: 2009
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:38 am
Full name: Peter Martan

Re: ShashChess

Post by peter » Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:24 am

amchess wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:52 pm
peter wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:28 pm
peter wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:32 pm
Looking forward to test it.
BTW sse4.2- compile again doesn't have UCI- option of EvalFile, sse3-popcnt works. Same with BrainLearn 1.1.
Yes, an error by me: too much executables and not a lot time!
I corrected.
Sorry to bother you, but sse4.2 still doesn't have EvalFile.
:oops:
Peter.

amchess
Posts: 107
Joined: Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:42 pm

Re: ShashChess

Post by amchess » Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:33 pm

peter wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:24 am
amchess wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:52 pm
peter wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:28 pm
peter wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:32 pm
Looking forward to test it.
BTW sse4.2- compile again doesn't have UCI- option of EvalFile, sse3-popcnt works. Same with BrainLearn 1.1.
Yes, an error by me: too much executables and not a lot time!
I corrected.
Sorry to bother you, but sse4.2 still doesn't have EvalFile.
:oops:
No problems. I'm in holidays. I'll when I'll can back

Post Reply