Komodo free

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

Krzysztof Grzelak

Komodo free

Post by Krzysztof Grzelak »

I'm sorry to ask you. When will the new free version of Komodo engine. The men from Komodo stopped at 9 and have not made any available for a long time.
menniepals

Re: Komodo free

Post by menniepals »

Komodo 9 is already strong enough for regular use. But hopefully some new version will come as freeware. But still waiting for Komodo 12 android.
mjlef

Post by mjlef »

Krzysztof Grzelak wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:43 pm I'm sorry to ask you. When will the new free version of Komodo engine. The men from Komodo stopped at 9 and have not made any available for a long time.
I sent ebay a takedown notice. Thanks for reporting this to us. You can email us directly next time so as not to advertise the pirates.

I would be very leery of getting copies of Komodo from people like these. It is doubtful they actually broke the copy protection correctly and it could be very weak, or even have who-knows-what in it. So be careful.

Mark
Leo
Full name: Leo Anger

Post by Leo »

Mark you may have meant your message to go here:http://talkchess.com/forum3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=68932
Advanced Micro Devices fan.
Krzysztof Grzelak

Post by Krzysztof Grzelak »

I will write it so that everyone will understand me well. The pirate versions of the Komodo engine are much better than the developers themselves.
Werewolf

Post by Werewolf »

Krzysztof Grzelak wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:56 pm I will write it so that everyone will understand me well. The pirate versions of the Komodo engine are much better than the developers themselves.
What?
mjlef

Post by mjlef »

Leo wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:35 am Mark you may have meant your message to go here:http://talkchess.com/forum3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=68932
You are right. sorry.