ProDeo 2.9 -- UPDATE --

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: bob, hgm, Harvey Williamson

Forum rules
This textbox is used to restore diagrams posted with the [d] tag before the upgrade.
User avatar
Rebel
Posts: 5357
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:04 am

Re: ProDeo 2.9 -- UPDATE --

Post by Rebel » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:01 am

Image

As proven by the picture, fixed an annoying bug, forgot to include a file also, sloppy sloppy me.

For those who already downloaded the big one there is a fix, copy "ProDeo.exe" and "example.html" in the root and "click.wav" into the WAV sub-folder. Or else redownload. http://rebel13.nl/dl/pd29_fix.zip

And especially for Franz a light version of only 20 Mb with a small database. http://rebel13.nl/dl/ProDeo29c.7z

And a song - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YNsZLtzF18
90% of coding is debugging, the other 10% is writing bugs.

User avatar
F.Huber
Posts: 794
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2006 3:50 pm
Location: Austria
Contact:

Re: ProDeo 2.9 -- UPDATE --

Post by F.Huber » Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:04 pm

Rebel wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:01 am
And especially for Franz a light version of only 20 Mb with a small database. http://rebel13.nl/dl/ProDeo29c.7z
Aah, that's nice! :)

Regards,
Frnaz

Daniel
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:26 am
Full name: Daniel Tapia

Re: ProDeo 2.9 -- UPDATE --

Post by Daniel » Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:47 am

The website says
This section has been greatly worked on, scroll down to the ProDeo 2.92 update to learn and download.
but the download link at the bottom only allows for the download of 2.91. Did I miss something? Thank you in advance.

User avatar
Rebel
Posts: 5357
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:04 am

Re: ProDeo 2.9 -- UPDATE --

Post by Rebel » Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:41 am

Daniel wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:47 am
The website says
This section has been greatly worked on, scroll down to the ProDeo 2.92 update to learn and download.
but the download link at the bottom only allows for the download of 2.91. Did I miss something? Thank you in advance.
You did not miss anything, my bad. Corrected it. The 2.92 version has been delayed.
90% of coding is debugging, the other 10% is writing bugs.

User avatar
PeterO
Posts: 159
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:35 pm

Re: ProDeo 2.9 -- UPDATE --

Post by PeterO » Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:19 pm

Hi,
Is there a ProDeo version for android?

Peter

User avatar
Rebel
Posts: 5357
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:04 am

Re: ProDeo 2.9 -- UPDATE --

Post by Rebel » Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:16 pm

PeterO wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:19 pm
Hi,
Is there a ProDeo version for android?

Peter
Nope.
90% of coding is debugging, the other 10% is writing bugs.

Post Reply