Data Section

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Harvey Williamson, bob

Forum rules
This textbox is used to restore diagrams posted with the [d] tag before the upgrade.
Post Reply
User avatar
Rebel
Posts: 4257
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:04 am

Data Section

Post by Rebel » Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:50 pm

I opened a DATA section, the purpose of that page is that the interested reader can download updates of (large) data files without the need to release a new version. Currently:

1. update of the ProDeo book now analyzed at long time control, depths vary from 25-30.
2. update of the CONSULT database, added 4.2 million positions, including TCEC and CCC.

And in support of (2) a request for PGN games or analyzed EPD files with score & depth from CCRL top-10 engines with a minimum time control of 15 seconds average. You can upload (preferable in zipped format) in our DROPBOX account anonymously.

In the hope that everything works as intended:

http://rebel13.nl/download/data.html
90% of coding is debugging, the other 10% is writing bugs.

Post Reply