https://github.com/killerducky/lc0/rele ... -fish-v0.5
* Fix crash in v0.4 when Syzygy is not used.
* Stop the AuxEngine when lc0 is done searching.
* This prevents us from cheating by thinking into opponent's time for the last AuxEngine search.
* The cheating was only minor, on my machine ~20 AuxEngine evals are done per move in ~70ms each. So AuxEngine would think an extra 35ms per move on average.
* Fix off by one error in AuxEngineFollowPvDepth.
* Setting this to 1 is supposed to only update the first move, but it would update 2 moves.
* Also update default from 3 to 4 so the behavior is the same as previous releases.
* Add some more logging stats
Code: Select all
auxengine_queue_ size 252 Average duration 72ms Number of evals 23 Number of updates 64