Play with the Certabo electronic chess boards on Chess.com and Lichess.org

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

mephisto

Play with the Certabo electronic chess boards on Chess.com and Lichess.org

Post by mephisto »

It is now possibleto play with the Certabo electronic chess boards on Chess.com and Lichess.org plus Chess24.com will follow shortly.

The Certabo team has developed a revolutionary smart recognition algorithm that allows you to play on online chess sites. The Certabo Online Gaming software allows a sophisticated recognition of the remote virtual board and a perfect integration with all range of physical Certabo boards.

Simply start the software and choose which browser to use then click on the preferred online gaming site (if you want save your credential and will straight forward log into your account). Select game options exactly as you do now and start immediately playing on your Certabo board. Your move will appear in real time on your opponent remote board while your opponent's move, will be displayed by the LEDs on your Certabo board. The convenient and discreet informative banner if necessary will alert of your turn, to move your opponent's piece on Certabo board or even tell if you misplace a piece.

Certabo Online Gaming technology does not require any integration or access to online proprietary game servers, therefore bypassing all the today limitations in theory can be used with most online gaming sites.

More details can be found at www.certabo.com
What's my next move? - to the fridge for another beer !!
Ponti

Re: Play with the Certabo electronic chess boards on Chess.com and Lichess.org

Post by Ponti »

Interesting. Are there any videos ?
A. Ponti
AMD Ryzen 1800x, Windows 10.
FIDE current ratings: standard 1913, rapid 1931
mephisto

Re: Play with the Certabo electronic chess boards on Chess.com and Lichess.org

Post by mephisto »

There are obviously two on the Certabo web site but I might try myself but it won't be very professional.
What's my next move? - to the fridge for another beer !!