CSVN tournament, 7 + 8 December!

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: bob, hgm, Harvey Williamson

Forum rules
This textbox is used to restore diagrams posted with the [d] tag before the upgrade.
User avatar
flok
Posts: 204
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:19 am
Full name: Folkert van Heusden
Contact:

CSVN tournament, 7 + 8 December!

Post by flok » Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:06 pm

December 7/8, the 56th Programmer Tournament and 39th User Tournament will be held.

This time NOT in Leiden, NOT in Amersfoort, instead this time it will be held in Gouda!

Biljart en bridgecentrum De Hoog
Nieuwe Gouwe OZ 11b
2801 SB Gouda, the Netherlands

Be there!

www.csvn.nl
www.vanheusden.com: Micah / Embla / PuppetMaster / DeepBrutePos / Pos / Feeks

Joost Buijs
Posts: 1004
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:47 am
Location: Almere, The Netherlands

Re: CSVN tournament, 7 + 8 December!

Post by Joost Buijs » Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:24 am

flok wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:06 pm
December 7/8, the 56th Programmer Tournament and 39th User Tournament will be held.
This coincides with the ACTA tournament from Charles Roberson, maybe not so handy!

User avatar
Ronald
Posts: 95
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:18 am
Location: Rotterdam
Full name: Ronald Friederich
Contact:

Re: CSVN tournament, 7 + 8 December!

Post by Ronald » Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:19 am

Joost Buijs wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:24 am
flok wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:06 pm
December 7/8, the 56th Programmer Tournament and 39th User Tournament will be held.
This coincides with the ACTA tournament from Charles Roberson, maybe not so handy!
Unfortunate that they are in the same weekend, but I prefer the "real" tournament, so I will be there!

Looking forward to it.

User avatar
Rebel
Posts: 4812
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:04 am

Re: CSVN tournament, 7 + 8 December!

Post by Rebel » Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:56 am

flok wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:06 pm
December 7/8, the 56th Programmer Tournament and 39th User Tournament will be held.

This time NOT in Leiden, NOT in Amersfoort, instead this time it will be held in Gouda!

Biljart en bridgecentrum De Hoog
Nieuwe Gouwe OZ 11b
2801 SB Gouda, the Netherlands

Be there!

www.csvn.nl
What's the current list of participants?
90% of coding is debugging, the other 10% is writing bugs.

User avatar
flok
Posts: 204
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:19 am
Full name: Folkert van Heusden
Contact:

Re: CSVN tournament, 7 + 8 December!

Post by flok » Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:48 pm

Hi,
Rebel wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:56 am
What's the current list of participants?
Current participants:

The Baron - Richard Pijl
Micah - (me)
Rofchade - Ronald Friederiech
Arminius - Volker Annuss
The King - Johan de Koning
www.vanheusden.com: Micah / Embla / PuppetMaster / DeepBrutePos / Pos / Feeks

Paloma
Posts: 890
Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:07 pm

Re: CSVN tournament, 7 + 8 December!

Post by Paloma » Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:40 am

Is now shredder, komodo and chiron also on the list?

jdart
Posts: 3869
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 4:23 am
Location: http://www.arasanchess.org

Re: CSVN tournament, 7 + 8 December!

Post by jdart » Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:55 am

Arasan is also participating, remotely (Tessa Pijl will operate it).

--Jon

Paloma
Posts: 890
Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:07 pm

Re: CSVN tournament, 7 + 8 December!

Post by Paloma » Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:47 pm

Does the csvn tournament take place this weekend or not?

No list of participants, no schedule, no news

Bad. :( :(

User avatar
flok
Posts: 204
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:19 am
Full name: Folkert van Heusden
Contact:

Re: CSVN tournament, 7 + 8 December!

Post by flok » Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:48 pm

Paloma wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:47 pm
Does the csvn tournament take place this weekend or not?

No list of participants, no schedule, no news

Bad. :( :(
Yes.
www.vanheusden.com: Micah / Embla / PuppetMaster / DeepBrutePos / Pos / Feeks

Paloma
Posts: 890
Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:07 pm

Re: CSVN tournament, 7 + 8 December!

Post by Paloma » Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:36 pm

Yes what?

Is it cancelled?

Post Reply