Forbidden

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: bob, hgm, Harvey Williamson

Forum rules
This textbox is used to restore diagrams posted with the [d] tag before the upgrade.
ernest
Posts: 1885
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:30 pm

Re: Forbidden

Post by ernest » Fri May 22, 2020 8:58 pm

xr_a_y wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 7:28 am
Seems that all IP from France are banned also,
It works again, now !!!

Wonder why ! :o :D

User avatar
Werner
Posts: 2485
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:09 pm

Re: Forbidden

Post by Werner » Sat May 23, 2020 6:55 am

I have still the problem here from Germany. Is there a tool to follow the route and find the reason?
Werner

User avatar
Werner
Posts: 2485
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:09 pm

Re: Forbidden

Post by Werner » Sat May 23, 2020 8:15 am

Werner wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 6:55 am
I have still the problem here from Germany. Is there a tool to follow the route and find the reason?
with pathping I get this result:
Routenverfolgung zu "talkchess.com" [3.13.56.189]
über maximal 30 Hops:
0 xxxxxx.fritz.box ------
1 fritz.box ------
2 100.64.16.1
3 213.86.11.9
4 213.86.148.9
5 212.36.140.127
6 212.36.140.127
7 99.82.177.62
8 * * *
Werner

User avatar
Rebel
Posts: 5157
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:04 am

Re: Forbidden

Post by Rebel » Sat May 23, 2020 8:39 am

ernest wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 8:58 pm
xr_a_y wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 7:28 am
Seems that all IP from France are banned also,
It works again, now !!!

Wonder why ! :o :D
The provider where Talkchess hosts is under attack by hackers.

I am just back from a 3 days ban.
90% of coding is debugging, the other 10% is writing bugs.

corres
Posts: 2659
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:41 am
Location: hungary

Re: Forbidden

Post by corres » Sat May 23, 2020 1:28 pm

Rebel wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 8:39 am
ernest wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 8:58 pm
xr_a_y wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 7:28 am
Seems that all IP from France are banned also,
It works again, now !!!
Wonder why !
The provider where Talkchess hosts is under attack by hackers.
I am just back from a 3 days ban.
I think it is not an accident.

mkchan
Posts: 84
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:17 pm
Location: India
Contact:

Re: Forbidden

Post by mkchan » Sat May 23, 2020 3:10 pm

India is blocked too, I had to finally use a us-central based proxy to get in

fishpov
Posts: 48
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:05 pm

Re: Forbidden

Post by fishpov » Sat May 23, 2020 8:50 pm

I confirm same problem from France. I need to use a proxy to login again.

Modern Times
Posts: 2544
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:02 pm

Re: Forbidden

Post by Modern Times » Sat May 23, 2020 9:25 pm

I have had no issues from the U.K.
.

Opinions expressed here are my own, and not necessarily those of the CCRL Group.

sarona
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:14 pm
Location: Calgary, Canada
Full name: Ron R. Doughie

Re: Forbidden

Post by sarona » Sat May 23, 2020 9:33 pm

I am located in western Canada and I am not experiencing any problems logging in or just viewing the forum. Everything has been normal.

ernest
Posts: 1885
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:30 pm

Re: Forbidden

Post by ernest » Sat May 23, 2020 11:02 pm

ernest wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 8:58 pm
xr_a_y wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 7:28 am
Seems that all IP from France are banned also,
It works again, now !!!
But obviously, for lots of users (France, Germany, ...) it still doesn't ! :(

Post Reply