Polyglot++ simplified

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: Harvey Williamson, bob, hgm

Forum rules
This textbox is used to restore diagrams posted with the [d] tag before the upgrade.
Post Reply
User avatar
Rebel
Posts: 5672
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:04 am

Polyglot++ simplified

Post by Rebel » Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:56 pm

Poly 1.6

Seems I have made Poly too complicated, questions I get by email not always end successfully, hence a simplified version.

http://rebel13.nl/download/books.html
90% of coding is debugging, the other 10% is writing bugs.

Post Reply