VANKYO MatrixPad Z1 7 inch Tablet

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

MikeB

VANKYO MatrixPad Z1 7 inch Tablet

Post by MikeB »

VANKYO MatrixPad Z1 7 inch Tablet, Android 10, 32GB Storage, Quad-Core Processor, IPS HD Display, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Black, 2020 Upgrade

$65 - nice little device plus it can stream Netflix - not for me , but these are for for my grandchildren.

Black Diamond works well on it , very lightly powered, cfish sees about 70k nps (single core) , which make it perfect for scaling the engine down for human play. Plan to release a minimalist version of Black Diamond for this device in the coming weeks, specifically for chidlren/grandchildren, I hope to have every NNUE engine using a different net to increase a variety of play between engines.
Of course it will also be suitable for us grownups as well - even if your name is Magnus Carlsen. So if were you considering getting your children or grandchildren a device like this — keep your eyes open. Will definitely be available for download around the weekend of the 20th.

in this photo, one can get the sense of the size, but pictures can be misleading as the more distance object will always look smaller without the benefit of 3D - right click and select open in new window to see larger picture...