Request

Discussion of computer chess matches and engine tournaments.

Moderators: bob, hgm, Harvey Williamson

Forum rules
This textbox is used to restore diagrams posted with the [d] tag before the upgrade.
Post Reply
User avatar
Rebel
Posts: 4908
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:04 am

Request

Post by Rebel » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:17 pm

Can someone post a link where to download Fritz eng-eng PGN games, or post 5-10 games here?

Thanks in advance.
90% of coding is debugging, the other 10% is writing bugs.

User avatar
Graham Banks
Posts: 33583
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:52 am
Location: Auckland, NZ

Re: Request

Post by Graham Banks » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:25 pm

Rebel wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:17 pm
Can someone post a link where to download Fritz eng-eng PGN games, or post 5-10 games here?

Thanks in advance.
Hi Ed,

https://www.computerchess.org.uk/ccrl/4 ... #by_engine

Hope this helps.
My email addresses:
gbanksnz at gmail.com
gbanksnz at yahoo.co.nz

Post Reply