Whatdo you think the score would be in six game match Kaspar

Discussion of computer chess matches and engine tournaments.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

bigo

Whatdo you think the score would be in six game match Kaspar

Post by bigo »

Whatdo you think the score would be in six game match Kasparov s Rybka2.3.2a dual core 4200 ock 2442mz? I think Kasparov would win

4-2
George Tsavdaris

Re: Whatdo you think the score would be in six game match Ka

Post by George Tsavdaris »

bigo wrote:Whatdo you think the score would be in six game match Kasparov s Rybka2.3.2a dual core 4200 ock 2442mz? I think Kasparov would win

4-2
Kasparov of today would lose. He is retired for some time and to be back is not so easy in this high level.
Kasparov of the 2850 rating, i think he would lose too or draw.

But anyway all these are just speculations. Probably we will never know....
After his son's birth they've asked him:
"Is it a boy or girl?"
YES! He replied.....
Uri Blass

Post by Uri Blass »

bigo wrote:Whatdo you think the score would be in six game match Kasparov s Rybka2.3.2a dual core 4200 ock 2442mz? I think Kasparov would win

4-2
I think rybka is going to win 6-0

You did not mention time control so I guess that the time control is 5 minute blitz because I do not expect kasparov to agree to play slower time control(he stopped playing serious chess and is going to play only for fun).

Uri
swami

Post by swami »

Uri Blass wrote:

4-2
I think rybka is going to win 6-0

You did not mention time control so I guess that the time control is 5 minute blitz because I do not expect kasparov to agree to play slower time control(he stopped playing serious chess and is going to play only for fun).

Uri
That's funny,Uri. If he ever came back to chess, he would never play a 5 minutes against the computer as he would be sure that it's and always will be difficult.The chance is long time control, but it wouldn't happen anyway, why bother playing the machine and lose his popularity as world number 1 in the rating list?

Regards.
mariaclara

Post by mariaclara »

:shock:

:D

:lol: ooooh. Wow! thought this was 4 real.

so its just a dream
hehehe :roll: :roll: :roll:

................. Mu Shin ..........................