CEGT - rating lists January 17th 2010

Discussion of computer chess matches and engine tournaments.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

Graham Banks

Re: CEGT - rating lists January 17th 2010

Post by Graham Banks »

JAMerolle wrote:Excuse me, the authors of these engines claim there not a clone
What authors? What are their names?
gbanksnz at gmail.com
Dr.Wael Deeb

Post by Dr.Wael Deeb »

JAMerolle wrote:Excuse me, the authors of these engines claim there not a clone, are you going by fact and what has been proven or people’s opinion
Well here are some stolen items that I am willing to bet you use.

The Phone was invented by an Italian emergent named Antonio Meucci , stolen by bell because Meucci was not up to speed on patents. See http://www.telephonetribute.com/telepho ... ntors.html

The mouse used for computer navigation was a stolen. See Bill Gates autobiography

the windshield wiper was a stolen idea by ford car company. See fords archive of lawsuits

The list is endless.
You cannot stop forward progress that fact is these authors have made something better then Rybka. The same way vas made something better then fruit which helped Rybka finds its way to the top.
It's just that Rybka is not at the top anymore and as things go on it will hardly be....
Dr.D
_No one can hit as hard as life.But it ain’t about how hard you can hit.It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.How much you can take and keep moving forward….
JAMerolle

Post by JAMerolle »

Graham Banks

Post by Graham Banks »

JAMerolle wrote:
That doesn't answer my question though. What are the real names of the "authors"?

Cheers,
Graham.
gbanksnz at gmail.com
NATIONAL12

Post by NATIONAL12 »

Dr.Wael Deeb wrote:
JAMerolle wrote:Excuse me, the authors of these engines claim there not a clone, are you going by fact and what has been proven or people’s opinion
Well here are some stolen items that I am willing to bet you use.

The Phone was invented by an Italian emergent named Antonio Meucci , stolen by bell because Meucci was not up to speed on patents. See http://www.telephonetribute.com/telepho ... ntors.html

The mouse used for computer navigation was a stolen. See Bill Gates autobiography

the windshield wiper was a stolen idea by ford car company. See fords archive of lawsuits

The list is endless.
You cannot stop forward progress that fact is these authors have made something better then Rybka. The same way vas made something better then fruit which helped Rybka finds its way to the top.
It's just that Rybka is not at the top anymore and as things go on it will hardly be....
Dr.D

you are a very foolish man.R3 is still top on big hardware which you have not got and i spent a lot of money on.

atm i am testing against the best the comics have to offer.FireBird 1.0 beta x64 at40/20 on a 8cpu 3.6 machine.i will post results in due course and a selection of games.this takes a long time,maybe 12 a day.

regards Paul.