Status Quo 2016-1 , Stockfish - Komodo

Discussion of computer chess matches and engine tournaments.

Moderators: hgm, Dann Corbit, Harvey Williamson

Forum rules
This textbox is used to restore diagrams posted with the [d] tag before the upgrade.
Hugo
Posts: 782
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:10 am

Status Quo 2016-1 , Stockfish - Komodo

Post by Hugo » Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:34 am

Hi engine lovers, and a happy new year 2016 :)

I have started an engine macht between Komodo and Stockfish.

Engines use 24 cpu, no hyperthreading, ponder OFF
8 GB of Hashtables
Syzyggy 3-4-5-6
100 games, 60 + 0 timer
using a set of 50 startpossitions 2- 8 moves
Komodo contemp = 0

Will post later games and crosstable
for intrested observers you can watch the games with 15 sec update frequency:
http://clemens-keck.de/screen/

regards, Clemens Keck

Cumnor
Posts: 65
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:23 pm
Location: Cumnor, Oxford, UK
Contact:

Re: Status Quo 2016-1 , Stockfish - Komodo

Post by Cumnor » Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:25 am

Thanks for the link, also now showing on InfinityChess in broadcast room :wink:
Moderator of Rybka forum
Admin of Infinitychess playing server

Vinvin
Posts: 4919
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:40 am
Full name: Vincent Lejeune

Re: Status Quo 2016-1 , Stockfish - Komodo

Post by Vinvin » Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:42 am

Thanks, Clemens ! 8-)

APassionForCriminalJustic
Posts: 417
Joined: Sat May 24, 2014 7:16 am

Re: Status Quo 2016-1 , Stockfish - Komodo

Post by APassionForCriminalJustic » Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:13 pm

Hugo wrote:Hi engine lovers, and a happy new year 2016 :)

I have started an engine macht between Komodo and Stockfish.

Engines use 24 cpu, no hyperthreading, ponder OFF
8 GB of Hashtables
Syzyggy 3-4-5-6
100 games, 60 + 0 timer
using a set of 50 startpossitions 2- 8 moves
Komodo contemp = 0

Will post later games and crosstable
for intrested observers you can watch the games with 15 sec update frequency:
http://clemens-keck.de/screen/

regards, Clemens Keck
Great stuff man. I am assuming that you are running either the 2696 v2s or 2697 v2s?

fleal
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:58 pm

Re: Status Quo 2016-1 , Stockfish - Komodo

Post by fleal » Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:16 pm

Mind sharing the startpos'es?

(Hoping for some 1800s openings :wink: )

Hugo
Posts: 782
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:10 am

Re: Status Quo 2016-1 , Stockfish - Komodo

Post by Hugo » Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:39 pm

fleal wrote:Mind sharing the startpos'es?

(Hoping for some 1800s openings :wink: )
http://clemens-keck.de/set-50.pgn
Last edited by Hugo on Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hugo
Posts: 782
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:10 am

Re: Status Quo 2016-1 , Stockfish - Komodo

Post by Hugo » Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:40 pm

APassionForCriminalJustic wrote:
Hugo wrote:Hi engine lovers, and a happy new year 2016 :)

I have started an engine macht between Komodo and Stockfish.

Engines use 24 cpu, no hyperthreading, ponder OFF
8 GB of Hashtables
Syzyggy 3-4-5-6
100 games, 60 + 0 timer
using a set of 50 startpossitions 2- 8 moves
Komodo contemp = 0

Will post later games and crosstable
for intrested observers you can watch the games with 15 sec update frequency:
http://clemens-keck.de/screen/

regards, Clemens Keck
Great stuff man. I am assuming that you are running either the 2696 v2s or 2697 v2s?

E5-2697 v2

Modern Times
Posts: 2718
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:02 pm

Re: Status Quo 2016-1 , Stockfish - Komodo

Post by Modern Times » Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:43 pm

Will watch the results with great interest, thanks !
.

Opinions expressed here are my own, and not necessarily those of the CCRL Group.

Hugo
Posts: 782
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:10 am

Re: Status Quo 2016-1 , Stockfish - Komodo

Post by Hugo » Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:42 am

First games to replay and download:
http://clemens-keck.de/ReplayZone/statusquo2016.htm


Hugo wrote:Hi engine lovers, and a happy new year 2016 :)

I have started an engine macht between Komodo and Stockfish.

Engines use 24 cpu, no hyperthreading, ponder OFF
8 GB of Hashtables
Syzyggy 3-4-5-6
100 games, 60 + 0 timer
using a set of 50 startpossitions 2- 8 moves
Komodo contemp = 0

Will post later games and crosstable
for intrested observers you can watch the games with 15 sec update frequency:
http://clemens-keck.de/screen/

regards, Clemens Keck

Jim Collins
Posts: 56
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:11 pm

Re: Status Quo 2016-1 , Stockfish - Komodo

Post by Jim Collins » Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:05 pm

Thanks Clemens. Much appreciated.

Post Reply