Page 1 of 3

CCRL 40/40, 40/4 and FRC lists updated (5th November 2016)

Posted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:28 pm
by Graham Banks
The latest CCRL Rating Lists and Statistics are available for viewing from the following links:
http://computerchess.org.uk/ccrl/4040/ (40/40)
http://www.computerchess.org.uk/ccrl/404/ (40/4)
http://www.computerchess.org.uk/ccrl/404FRC/ (FRC 40/4)

Please note that the three lists are often updated separately to each other. The FRC list is only updated when a new engine or engine version is being/has been tested.

40/40 testing this week that I'm aware of will include (with live broadcast port for TLCV noted where applicable):

61st Amateur Series Division 4 Tournament (continuing 16054)
61st Amateur Series Division 5 Tournament (continuing 16001)
Arasan 19.2 64-bit Gauntlet (starting Tuesday 16063)
Danasah 6.3 64-bit Gauntlet (continuing 16064)
Crafty 25.2 64-bit Gauntlet (starting Monday 16066)  
Komodo 10.2 64-bit Gauntlet
Andscacs 0.88 64-bit Gauntlet
Stockfish 8 64-bit Gauntlet
Pedone 1.5 64-bit Gauntlet
Deep Shredder 13 64-bit Gauntlet
Gap-filling Gauntlets (being run by Charles)
Arasan 19.2 64-bit 4CPU Gauntlet (being run by Charles)
Komodo 10.2 64-bit 4CPU Gauntlet (being run by Nathan)
Stockfish 8 64-bit 4CPU Gauntlet (being run by Nathan) 
Super Tournament XXV 4CPU (continuing 16083)

40/4 testing since the last update has included:

Skiull 0.1 64-bit
Giraffe 2016.10.23 64-bit
Gogobello 1.0 64-bit
Komodo 10.2 64-bit
Shredder 13 64-bit
Shield 1.3.1 64-bit
Wasp 1.25 64-bit
Stockfish 8 64-bit
Booot 6.1 64-bit 4CPU
Komodo 10.2 64-bit 4CPU

Re: CCRL 40/40, 40/4 and FRC lists updated (5th November 201

Posted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:25 pm
by Daniel Anulliero
Graham Banks wrote:The latest CCRL Rating Lists and Statistics are available for viewing from the following links:
http://computerchess.org.uk/ccrl/4040/ (40/40)
http://www.computerchess.org.uk/ccrl/404/ (40/4)
http://www.computerchess.org.uk/ccrl/404FRC/ (FRC 40/4)

Please note that the three lists are often updated separately to each other. The FRC list is only updated when a new engine or engine version is being/has been tested.

40/40 testing this week that I'm aware of will include (with live broadcast port for TLCV noted where applicable):

61st Amateur Series Division 4 Tournament (continuing 16054)
61st Amateur Series Division 5 Tournament (continuing 16001)
Arasan 19.2 64-bit Gauntlet (starting Tuesday 16063)
Danasah 6.3 64-bit Gauntlet (continuing 16064)
Crafty 25.2 64-bit Gauntlet (starting Monday 16066)  
Komodo 10.2 64-bit Gauntlet
Andscacs 0.88 64-bit Gauntlet
Stockfish 8 64-bit Gauntlet
Pedone 1.5 64-bit Gauntlet
Deep Shredder 13 64-bit Gauntlet
Gap-filling Gauntlets (being run by Charles)
Arasan 19.2 64-bit 4CPU Gauntlet (being run by Charles)
Komodo 10.2 64-bit 4CPU Gauntlet (being run by Nathan)
Stockfish 8 64-bit 4CPU Gauntlet (being run by Nathan) 
Super Tournament XXV 4CPU (continuing 16083)

40/4 testing since the last update has included:

Skiull 0.1 64-bit
Giraffe 2016.10.23 64-bit
Gogobello 1.0 64-bit
Komodo 10.2 64-bit
Shredder 13 64-bit
Shield 1.3.1 64-bit
Wasp 1.25 64-bit
Stockfish 8 64-bit
Booot 6.1 64-bit 4CPU
Komodo 10.2 64-bit 4CPU
Great ! But a lot of work !..
Hope Isa will come soon :wink:

Re: CCRL 40/40, 40/4 and FRC lists updated (5th November 201

Posted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:56 am
by Graham Banks
52 Komodo 10.2 64-bit v Stockfish 8 64-bit games running in port 16053 at present.

Re: CCRL 40/40, 40/4 and FRC lists updated (5th November 201

Posted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:27 am
by Graham Banks
52 Komodo 10.2 64-bit v Deep Shredder 13 64-bit games currently playing in port 16002.

Re: CCRL 40/40, 40/4 and FRC lists updated (5th November 201

Posted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:06 am
by egiovannotti
Hi Graham. There are plans to update "CCRL 404FRC"? Thank you!

Re: CCRL 40/40, 40/4 and FRC lists updated (5th November 201

Posted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:08 pm
by Modern Times
egiovannotti wrote:Hi Graham. There are plans to update "CCRL 404FRC"? Thank you!
What engine in particular are you interested in ?

Re: CCRL 40/40, 40/4 and FRC lists updated (5th November 201

Posted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:51 pm
by Carlos777
Modern Times wrote:
egiovannotti wrote:Hi Graham. There are plans to update "CCRL 404FRC"? Thank you!
What engine in particular are you interested in ?
Hi Ray, you do a great job with the list. I am interested in Nemorino 1.02, Shredder 13, Stockfish 8, Komodo 10.2, Houdini 5, Bobcat 8.0, Daydreamer 2.00pre, Bright 0.5c and Fire 5 when released (I hope soon.)

New Octochess and Tornado 7 are buggy.

Re: CCRL 40/40, 40/4 and FRC lists updated (5th November 201

Posted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:17 pm
by egiovannotti
Modern Times wrote:
egiovannotti wrote:Hi Graham. There are plans to update "CCRL 404FRC"? Thank you!
What engine in particular are you interested in ?
Hi, Ray. Komodo 10.2, Stockfish 8, Houdini 5, Shredder 13 and Fire 5; in that order. Thank you!

Re: CCRL 40/40, 40/4 and FRC lists updated (5th November 201

Posted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:38 pm
by Modern Times
I probably won't buy Shredder 13, so you won't see that.

I'll be starting Komodo and Stockfish this week. I think I'll buy Houdini 5 so that should follow. I don't run games that often now and there is a backlog unfortunately.

Re: CCRL 40/40, 40/4 and FRC lists updated (5th November 201

Posted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:55 pm
by egiovannotti
Modern Times wrote:I probably won't buy Shredder 13, so you won't see that.

I'll be starting Komodo and Stockfish this week. I think I'll buy Houdini 5 so that should follow. I don't run games that often now and there is a backlog unfortunately.
Thank you very much!