74th Amateur Series Division 7

Discussion of computer chess matches and engine tournaments.

Moderators: bob, hgm, Harvey Williamson

Forum rules
This textbox is used to restore diagrams posted with the [d] tag before the upgrade.
User avatar
Graham Banks
Posts: 33239
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:52 am
Location: Auckland, NZ

Re: 74th Amateur Series Division 7

Post by Graham Banks » Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:41 am

Congratulations to David (Orion author) on the tournament victory and promotion into Division 6 of the next series. :)

Thanks to all who took an interest in this tournament.
It was nice seeing some of the engine authors in the broadcast too.
My email addresses:
gbanksnz at gmail.com
gbanksnz at yahoo.co.nz

Sven
Posts: 3830
Joined: Thu May 15, 2008 7:57 pm
Location: Berlin, Germany
Full name: Sven Schüle
Contact:

Re: 74th Amateur Series Division 7

Post by Sven » Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:02 am

Graham Banks wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:41 am
Congratulations to David (Orion author) on the tournament victory and promotion into Division 6 of the next series. :)
Congrats to David from me as well :-) The outcome was very close in the end, Jumbo almost made it ...
Graham Banks wrote: Thanks to all who took an interest in this tournament.
It was nice seeing some of the engine authors in the broadcast too.
I tried to follow as close as possible so virtually I was there ;-)
Sven Schüle (engine author: Jumbo, KnockOut, Surprise)

User avatar
Graham Banks
Posts: 33239
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:52 am
Location: Auckland, NZ

Re: 74th Amateur Series Division 7

Post by Graham Banks » Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:05 am

Sven wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:02 am
Graham Banks wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:41 am
Congratulations to David (Orion author) on the tournament victory and promotion into Division 6 of the next series. :)
Congrats to David from me as well :-) The outcome was very close in the end, Jumbo almost made it ...
Graham Banks wrote: Thanks to all who took an interest in this tournament.
It was nice seeing some of the engine authors in the broadcast too.
I tried to follow as close as possible so virtually I was there ;-)
Hi Sven,

nice improvement with Jumbo and a close second. :)
My email addresses:
gbanksnz at gmail.com
gbanksnz at yahoo.co.nz

David Carteau
Posts: 44
Joined: Sat May 24, 2014 7:09 am
Location: France
Full name: David Carteau
Contact:

Re: 74th Amateur Series Division 7

Post by David Carteau » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:49 pm

Sven wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:02 am
Graham Banks wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:41 am
Congratulations to David (Orion author) on the tournament victory and promotion into Division 6 of the next series. :)
Congrats to David from me as well :-) The outcome was very close in the end, Jumbo almost made it ...
...
Yes, it was very tight : what a competition ! Congrats to all authors ;) I will add Jumbo to my testing "framework" to keep an eye on its progress ;)

Post Reply