New State Of Mind: Tournament for original NN(UE) engines with original nets

Discussion of computer chess matches and engine tournaments.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

dkappe
Full name: Dietrich Kappe

Re: New State Of Mind: Tournament for original NN(UE) engines with original nets

Post by dkappe »

Angle wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:49 am The initial tournament is over but I added Dark Horse 0.2-250 and Night Nurse 0.4b nets playing via the NetRunner.
The new nets are already scaled properly, so you should be able to run them directly in Stockfish or CFish. If you run them with a scaling factor in NetRunner, they will perform worse.
Fat Titz by Stockfish, the engine with the bodaciously big net. Remember: size matters. If you want to learn more about this engine just google for "Fat Titz".
Angle
Full name: Aleksey Glebov

Re: New State Of Mind: Tournament for original NN(UE) engines with original nets

Post by Angle »

dkappe wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:42 pm
Angle wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:49 am The initial tournament is over but I added Dark Horse 0.2-250 and Night Nurse 0.4b nets playing via the NetRunner.
The new nets are already scaled properly, so you should be able to run them directly in Stockfish or CFish. If you run them with a scaling factor in NetRunner, they will perform worse.
I know but in this tourney I wanted to present DH and Ni Nu as self-sufficient units, and not as "attachments" to Stockfish or Cfish. I didn't want to have three variants of Stockfish here. So I used the NetRunner as a more "neutral agent" for representing your nets (although it is based on Stockfish too). Even with the use of NR the result is amazing for your nets! I will load the final standings in a few minutes.
Incredibly fast systems miscount incredibly fast.
Angle

Post by Angle »

Final Standings (after 68 rounds):

Tournament pgn:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/qbtxad8x ... d.zip/file
Angle

Post by Angle »

Congratulations to Dietrich for the Dark Horse Tournament victory and the great result of both his nets! This time the Dark Horse lives up to its name! :wink: 8-)

Thanks to all who followed the Tournament!