Syzygy 5-1 egtb

Discussion of chess software programming and technical issues.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

jshriver

Syzygy 5-1 egtb

Post by jshriver »

Is it possible? Does it exist, if they have been created would anyone be interested in SCP or ftp'ing to me so I can make a torrent.

If possible, I can gen them myself if given advise on how :)

Danke!
-Josh
Dann Corbit

Re: Syzygy 5-1 egtb

Post by Dann Corbit »

Files such as KBBNNvK.rtbz and rtbw do exist.

I don't remember if I generated them or downloaded them.

I do remember that it takes about the same amount of time to generate or download a file from the torrent sites I tried (assuming that you already have the precursors).
Taking ideas is not a vice, it is a virtue. We have another word for this. It is called learning.
But sharing ideas is an even greater virtue. We have another word for this. It is called teaching.
jshriver

Post by jshriver »

Dann Corbit wrote:Files such as KBBNNvK.rtbz and rtbw do exist.

I do remember that it takes about the same amount of time to generate or download a file from the torrent sites I tried (assuming that you already have the precursors).
Thanks mate :) so the gen does support them. Anyone have a full or partial set? Will save me from generating them, plus I'm curious what commands are requred TO gen them.

Will share/seed on my torrent site.

If you know how to gen please comment, if you have files I have the pre-reqs. Just share the gen command.

If you have the files, I can setup an ftp or scp account for you. Just let me know email me at jshriver <at> gmail.com

http://oics.olympuschess.com/tracker
Dirt

Post by Dirt »

jshriver wrote:
Dann Corbit wrote:Files such as KBBNNvK.rtbz and rtbw do exist.

Thanks mate :) so the gen does support them. Anyone have a full or partial set? Will save me from generating them, plus I'm curious what commands are requred TO gen them.

Will share/seed on my torrent site.

If you know how to gen please comment, if you have files I have the pre-reqs. Just share the gen command.

If you have the files, I can setup an ftp or scp account for you. Just let me know email me at jshriver <at> gmail.com

http://oics.olympuschess.com/tracker
What are you talking about? The files are already in your tracker. That's where I got them.
Deasil is the right way to go.
jshriver

Post by jshriver »

Dirt wrote: What are you talking about? The files are already in your tracker. That's where I got them.
I meant 5-1 files. I host the 3-4-5, and then the two 6piece but not 5-1 unless I overlooked them in the 6men set.
Nordlandia

Post by Nordlandia »

Can i ask why you need 5+1 EGTBs

Only the black king remain :shock:
jshriver

Post by jshriver »

Nordlandia wrote:Can i ask why you need 5+1 EGTBs

Only the black king remain :shock:
More for completeness of the set and for others who might be interested in 5-1 analysis. Know it's not really practical but doesn't hurt to preserve just in case. :)

-Josh
Dirt

Post by Dirt »

jshriver wrote:
Dirt wrote: What are you talking about? The files are already in your tracker. That's where I got them.
I meant 5-1 files. I host the 3-4-5, and then the two 6piece but not 5-1 unless I overlooked them in the 6men set.
So do I. The first (alphabetically) rtbz file in your torrent is KBBBBvK.rtbz. How is that not a 5-1 file? KQQQQvK.rtbz is also there. I haven't checked all of them, but if you feel one is missing how about telling us which one it is.
Deasil is the right way to go.
jshriver

Post by jshriver »

Dirt wrote: I meant 5-1 files. I host the 3-4-5, and then the two 6piece but not 5-1 unless I overlooked them in the 6men set.
So do I. The first (alphabetically) rtbz file in your torrent is KBBBBvK.rtbz. How is that not a 5-1 file? KQQQQvK.rtbz is also there. I haven't checked all of them, but if you feel one is missing how about telling us which one it is.[/quote]

Oops I stand corrected. Thanks :)
Nordlandia

Post by Nordlandia »

How long will it take to generate whole 5-1 EGTB set, these days?