Father versus Fruit 2.3.5h Marzo 16 2008. Holy Week Sunday

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

Dr.Wael Deeb

Re: Father versus Fruit 2.3.5h ......AHEM>.............

Post by Dr.Wael Deeb »

playjunior wrote:
Dr.Wael Deeb wrote:
skoony wrote:the truth is that this little computer chess program glitch has been
around since the first chess programs were made.
many people over the years have exploited it,and its well known
to all the programers.
its not worth the effort to craete any anti blocking code as
any serious player uses programs to improve.
not play parlor games.
you can teach anyone this anti-comp stuff.
it is no achievment at all.
if thats your claim to fame,get in line.
there are many,many ahead of you.
regards,
mike
Indeed Mike,I am sure that 2-3 hours are enough to teach my parrot to do what Pablo's do :D
11. Thou shalt not cheat online
12. Thou shalt not spam
:P
_No one can hit as hard as life.But it ain’t about how hard you can hit.It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.How much you can take and keep moving forward….
ml

Post by ml »

Father wrote:ALEX.
"God have gotten a great talent to GM ANNAND", and he(ANNAND) has worked hard his gift, present, or special ability;
but in my humble opinion, the best element and good example of ANNAND, is his own spirit, is that he has humilty as a human being, as a real VIP member of the human being family.

When a simple donkey as I am, has won a Top Machine, probably,
it has been a simple oportunity for us, to see again, that as a simple pawn as I am, God does not need from Kings, Queens, Rooks, and Bishops, for being telling to us, something, as a simple message.

Finally I am sure, that animals, are many times, superiors, to human beings, becouse, they(animals) are not traped in midle " of the selfish, wars, pans, hate,loathe,despise,detest,contemn,scorn,abominate,abhor,exacrate,disdain.

What importan is the love !!!!!!! All end, love never end, ever will be, love
Get a grip, will you.
Dr.Wael Deeb

Post by Dr.Wael Deeb »

ml wrote:
Father wrote:ALEX.
"God have gotten a great talent to GM ANNAND", and he(ANNAND) has worked hard his gift, present, or special ability;
but in my humble opinion, the best element and good example of ANNAND, is his own spirit, is that he has humilty as a human being, as a real VIP member of the human being family.

When a simple donkey as I am, has won a Top Machine, probably,
it has been a simple oportunity for us, to see again, that as a simple pawn as I am, God does not need from Kings, Queens, Rooks, and Bishops, for being telling to us, something, as a simple message.

Finally I am sure, that animals, are many times, superiors, to human beings, becouse, they(animals) are not traped in midle " of the selfish, wars, pans, hate,loathe,despise,detest,contemn,scorn,abominate,abhor,exacrate,disdain.

What importan is the love !!!!!!! All end, love never end, ever will be, love
Get a grip, will you.
It must be a holly donkey so to beat the machines of evil :lol:
_No one can hit as hard as life.But it ain’t about how hard you can hit.It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.How much you can take and keep moving forward….
Edward German

Re: Great Game - My Congrats!

Post by Edward German »

Father wrote:...sorry....I was thinking in some like speed or similar, forgeting the possitions topic.

If I should be thinking in positions I would have wrotten it yet.....

then...

[D]4r1k1/2r2p2/4pbp1/1p1q1n1p/p1pPpP1P/P1P1P1P1/1PR1Q1RK/4BN2 b - - 0 232
Very funny position! 8-)

Nice to see You Father! You are back again.

My Best!
Father
Full name: Pablo Ignacio Restrepo

Re: Great Game - My Congrats!

Post by Father »

Thanks Eduard.
Nice to see you too!!
With best respect,
Pablo
I am thinking chess is in a coin.Human beings for ever playing in one face.Now I am playing in the other face:"Antichess". Computers are as a fortres where owner forgot to close a little door behind. You must enter across this door.Forget the front.
Nimzovik

Post by Nimzovik »

I understand the time "glitch". I may even understand -perhaps the complexities in regard to a draw on the fifty move rule and the time usage issue. Simple code can fix this? Hmmmm why has it simply not been done? That assertion of yours is soewhat......weak? Now.....being unable to play closed positions is --just SLIGHTLY MORE than a -"glitch" eh wot? :P :lol: :lol: :lol: Duh! Even your parrot can understand THAT. It involves some what abstract thinking instead of bean counting....That is the fundamental flaw being revealed by mr. Pablo. I suggest you peruse /search historic posts ... I believe you will find others than my self that echo this sentiment. :!: I have spoken! And you have heard! Now GO FORTH and TEACH!! :wink:
Dr.Wael Deeb

Post by Dr.Wael Deeb »

Nimzovik wrote:I understand the time "glitch". I may even understand -perhaps the complexities in regard to a draw on the fifty move rule and the time usage issue. Simple code can fix this? Hmmmm why has it simply not been done? That assertion of yours is soewhat......weak? Now.....being unable to play closed positions is --just SLIGHTLY MORE than a -"glitch" eh wot? :P :lol: :lol: :lol: Duh! Even your parrot can understand THAT. It involves some what abstract thinking instead of bean counting....That is the fundamental flaw being revealed by mr. Pablo. I suggest you peruse /search historic posts ... I believe you will find others than my self that echo this sentiment. :!: I have spoken! And you have heard! Now GO FORTH and TEACH!! :wink:
The authors of the chess programs are not interested in this "Play style" so to speak and not only them....it can be fixed even with an opening book that can be created for a couple of hours or less and Pablo's ass will gain quickly a beautiful pink colour from the nonstop kicking by the engines....

P.S.My parrot has mastered quickly this boring approach but it didn't like it,it plays an open position chess now :lol:
ozziejoe

Post by ozziejoe »

I have never tried to play in this anti computer style, and I don't know how easy it is. Maybe some of the folks who think it is easy can demonstate their ability to beat computers using the same technique? I wonder how easy it is to get a position into a fixed structure like this.?
best
J
Father
Full name: Pablo Ignacio Restrepo

I am proud of being a donkey.

Post by Father »

I am proud of being a donkey. :D :D

Chess Machines are situated lower down, or in low or lower degree or rank, as a lesser quality, or a little or less in importance, value, or merit, than animals.
....... ......................Then t is more simple for a human being brain teach a donkey how to play a guitar, than for a chess machine to understand a donkey. :D :D
I am thinking chess is in a coin.Human beings for ever playing in one face.Now I am playing in the other face:"Antichess". Computers are as a fortres where owner forgot to close a little door behind. You must enter across this door.Forget the front.
Dr.Wael Deeb

Re: I am proud of being a donkey.

Post by Dr.Wael Deeb »

Father wrote:I am proud of being a donkey. :D :D

Chess Machines are situated lower down, or in low or lower degree or rank, as a lesser quality, or a little or less in importance, value, or merit, than animals.
....... ......................Then t is more simple for a human being brain teach a donkey how to play a guitar, than for a chess machine to understand a donkey. :D :D
:shock: